A new Mistress Pt. 06 - (The Weekend - Sunday)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your knees slave. Kneel there." Lizzie pointed to a spot on the floor beside the bed.

Lizzie took up a position I had seen before where she sat at the top of the bed with her back against the headboard, knees wide open and feet flat on the bed.

"Come lie back on me dear." Lizzie motioned to my wife.

Without hesitation, my wife lay on the bed and slid backwards till her back was leaning against Lizzie's front. Michael then climbed onto the bed moving his head towards my wife's pussy. I was kneeling at the correct height to see his huge black fingers separate her lips then plant his tongue on her clit. She shuddered, gasped and rolled her head back. Michael obviously hit the spot.

Michael worked his tongue around her pussy lips while fingers were also probing at the entrance of her hole. Her legs opened wider to invite his face closer. At the top end of the bed, Lizzie had both arms around my wife with hands cupping, groping and pinching her tits and nipples.

"Slave, fetch the massage oil for me please."

I knew exactly where to find out as I was the last to use it. I opened the lid, holding the bottle out towards Lizzie.

"Pour some over these magnificent tits."

As I poured the bergamot smelling oil gently over the chest of my wife, Lizzie began working it into her breasts moving in large, then small circular motions before finally pinching away at her nipples that looked more bulbous and obviously sensitive than usual due to the writing body movements I was seeing.

"Just stay on the bed slave. In fact, do something usual, get Michael hard again. Put some oil on your hands."

I was now at a stage of following instructions without thought, or question, so I poured oil onto my hand and put the bottle down. I slid down the bed taking hold of his thick black cock and gently covered in oil through gentle massaging and wanking. It didn't really need much persuading as it was already semi-erect. However, after a few minutes, it was hard as rock and ready.

Michael stopped using his tongue and fingers then pulled his body up onto his knees. He put his hands on the back of my wife's thighs pushing them back further and wider. She seemed to sink further into Lizzie and her oily hands. Her eyes were shut tight, and head pressed firmly into Lizzie's shoulder. She looked as though she was in heaven. Michael was now in a kneeling position with his cock inches from my wife's entrance.

"Slave, take a hold of that magnificent cock and put it inside your wife."

Even though my wife was about to be fucked by someone else, I didn't think twice, I just reached out a hand, took a hold of the cock and rubbed it against my wife's clit, lips and hole. I watched her mouth open and close with little gasps and her head arching back even more.

"He seems to be catching on Michael. He knows his place now."

Michael smiled at Lizzie then said, "wait till he sees the next bit, put my cock in your wife now."

As I slid his cock down her labia, he gently pushed his hips forward and found the entrance of her soaking wet pussy. He pushed in deep and hard causing a loud scream of pleasure from my wife. He then withdrew and slowly repeated the movement. Each thrust was met with a loud gasp. Lizzie was peering over my wife's shoulder still massaging her nipples and breasts.

Michael kept up his slow pace for what seemed an eternity. The pleasure and joy emanating from my wife was highly erotic and such a turn-on. This was a moment to embrace and enjoy. Jealousy or anger did not even enter my mind.

The slow fucking continued with Michael in absolutely no rush. It was clearly obvious he was enjoying his role in the proceedings.

I felt a hand touch mine. Looking down, I saw it was my wife reaching out to me. She grabbed at my hand and squeezed and with every thrust, she squeezed a bit more. The connection was electric and made me feel part of the group.

Michael had increased the pace of his fucking. He was no longer pushing in deep but instead had his cock sliding only halfway but quicker. This had an obvious effect.

"Oh my fucking God. That's fucking good. Keep going Michael, you'll make me cum. I want to feel you cum inside me. Fuck me."

I could tell my wife was now reaching her orgasm due to her increased use of filthy language. This was a joy to watch, even Lizzie did not remove her eyes from the fucking and Michael's cock.

With her grip increasing to painful proportions, she had now moved to a point of delirium.

Shouting loudly interlaced with gasps and screams, she was approaching orgasm.

"I'm cumming Michael. I'm fucking cumming. Fuck my cunt. Fuck me."

The words coming from the mouth of my horny wife had the desired effect on both of them as he pushed his hips forward forcefully holding his position deep inside her while letting out an animal sounding grunt. Underneath him, her body was shaking violently with one hand squeezing me to death while the other gripped and pulled on the bedsheet.

What a horny watch and such an erotic sight.

My wife released her grip and lay motionless while panting and catching her breath. Michael slowly released his cock and body from hers pushing himself down the bed to sitting position. His cock was wet from both of them. Lizzie remained in position continuing to rub gently at my wife's tits. Every time Lizzie touched a nipple my wife shuddered.

The recovery took another few minutes. I sat quietly awaiting the next instruction but sensed my weekend was coming to a close. It was a nice way to end it, but I was as horny as hell and despite all the erections and edging I still wasn't allowed an orgasm.

With Lizzie's help, my wife began to sit up. She swiveled her legs round to sit on the edge of the bed. Lizzie did similar.

"Lie down slave."

"Yes Mistress. What side?"

"Lie on your back please with arms above your head."

As I lay down, Lizzie had already grabbed at one of my wrists attaching it to the cuffs already in situ. She walked to the other side of the bed doing something similar. I had absolutely no idea what was next as I thought we had reached the end. How mistaken.

Lizzie pulled a bag from under the bed and, reaching inside, pulled out what can only be described as a huge black torch. I knew exactly what it was. It was a 'flesh light' - I had my own. It resembled the feeling of fucking a pussy. She unscrewed one end, lifted the bottle of oil pouring some down into the cavity then placed it on the bed.

Is this yet another teasing and edging session? Surely not. Please no, I thought as I lay motionless tied to the bed.

My wife stood up, smiled at me and knelt back on the bed. She threw a leg over to straddle me. This will be horny. My wife was full of Michael's hot spunk, and she was about to engulf my cock with it and fuck me. But she didn't. Instead, she slid up my body and over my face. She planted her pussy over my mouth.

"I want another orgasm slave and make sure you lick all that creamy cum from me. Get licking."

My mouth opened and my tongue immediately went to work. My wife was obviously still turned on and horny as she pressed down hard on my face making me gasp for air. I worked hard with my mouth scooping out, tasting and swallowing as much of Michaels cum as I could while, flicks of my tongue surrounded her clitoris. She was writhing above me.

My cock, now hard and fully erect was grabbed at its base. I felt the flesh light engulf it and the wanking begin. It was neither rough nor gentle, but it felt fucking amazing. I presumed Mistress was giving me a final thrill. It was fantastic.

It wasn't long before my wife clamped her thighs to both sides of my head as well as gripping both my forearms tightly and pushing her cunt further into my face. This movement sent me over the edge. While I would normally know my place and ask permission to cum, I was unable to speak but I think the lifting of my hips and shaking legs were a give-away. Loads of my hot cum shot into the flesh light. I could feel a warmth surrounding my cock. But Lizzie didn't stop, she continued wanking me. I was sensitive and it was unbearable, but my cock was still rock hard, and I wanted more. I just continually moaned and said 'fuck.'

I don't think anything I said would have made a difference, Lizzie would have continued.

My wife removed herself from my face and took up a position on the bed next to my cock. The wanking stopped suddenly, and the flesh light was pulled from me resulting in hot cum pouring out all over my stomach. A hand then grabbed my cock to continue the work being done by the torch-looking device. Glancing down, it was my wife. I was still struggling with the sensitivity and pain, but the feeling of enjoyment was overpowering. After 3 days of torture, I was heading for a second orgasm. I tilted my head back, shut my eyes and prepared to enjoy a second explosion.

Again, how wrong could I be.

The wanking stopped, then both my legs were lifted and pushed back till my knees reached my chest. My eyes opened instantly only to see the huge frame of Michael in between my legs putting me in exactly the same position my wife was in 20 minutes before.

Fucking hell. He was hard again. This man was a machine. I knew what was coming.

With Mistress fucking my arse earlier I was already loose and ready to take more. Michael placed his cock against my hole and pushed in gently. It wasn't long till he was fully inside me. This was better than any dildo. The feeling pressing on my prostrate was amazing.

Now that Michael had found a rhythm, my wife grabbed my cock and began wanking me again. Fuck me, so good. I was experiencing pain and pleasure at the same time.

Lizzie appeared at the opposite side of my wife and shoved an open bottle of poppers under my nose.

"Sniff," was the instruction. I inhaled as much as I could causing me further delirium and ecstasy. All the while, my cock was being pulled furiously and my arse fucked frantically. If this was the last thing of the weekend, it was all worth it.

Michael suddenly let out a grunt pushing himself forward and deep into me. Never had I felt anything like this when his hot spunk filled my arse. The overwhelming feeling caused my cock to shoot a second wave of cum all over me. The poppers were still working their magic meaning the feelings were heightened more than usual.

Michael withdrew his cock and stood up. My wife also stood up then all three left the room. I lay feeling absolutely wonderful with spunk in my mouth, my arse and all over me. My cock was still twitching. I was still cuffed to the bed so was going nowhere -- find by me as I was exhausted. I heard movement around the flat including the shower in the bathroom. I drifted off to sleep.

I was wakened by my fully clothed wife and Mistress Lizzie. They jointly removed my cuffs and wiped me down with a hot towel. I was told to shower, head to the room where I was sleeping and meet them in the living room. It took a while of washing and teeth scrubbing to remove/reduce the smells and tastes. In my room, all my own clothes were laid out for me.

On returning to the living room, there was no sign of Michael but instead, my wife was finishing a glass of wine while Lizzie was halfway through another G&T.

"Did you enjoy your weekend slave?"

"Yes, thank you Mistress. I loved it. I can't wait to tell this beautiful woman," pointing at my wife.

"I think you will be surprised how much she knows."

Both ladies looked at each other and laughed.

"Well done slave, you are now uncollared and no longer owned. Thank you for your efforts and enthusiasm this weekend. As well as me, you made a lot of people very happy."

"Thanks Lizzie," I said with a grin.

An hour later, I was enjoying take-away and a beer watching TV with my wife and kids. My wife and I looked at each other across the room. She winked, I smiled.

12