A New Mom Pt. 10

Story Info
A year has passed, but the fun continues.
4.5k words
4.64
4.3k
9

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11

A little more than a year has passed since the debauchery that was a house orgy, and many things have happened, my mom now proudly has a pair of thirty-six D breasts that she shows off as much as she can, we had our family holiday, many more party nights and club nights, my clothing business has taken off nicely.

Dawn and Lexi handle a lot of my marketing as they are just the best at that and mom helps me in the workshop a few days a week, well some days we are to busy fucking to do any work to be honest, Eve handles my books amongst other things as well as holding down her full-time job.

But today is a very special day, Eve and myself got married this morning, with her aunty Dawn giving her away, my mom playing the part of my 'best man'.

Lexi was our wedding planner and left no details out, even arranging our evening festivities which of course entails a lot of sex and all the usual suspects.

Watching Eve walk down the aisle gave me a boner, she wore a beautiful body-hugging dress, full cleavage on show, her stocking tops visible for all to admire her slender legs, six-inch-high heels, I could not wait to get between her legs and feast on her delectable pussy before making love to the most amazing woman ever.

We had afternoon drinks and a buffet for all the guests, but our special guests were invited to a more intimate affair and I do mean intimate back at Dawn and Lexi's in the evening.

After giving speeches and thanking everyone for coming along, Eve and I managed to sneak into a store room of the hall we had hired and as soon as the door shut, we began pawing at each other, slobbering in an embrace, I hitched up Eve's short dress, spun her round and bent her over a cleaning cart and slowly pushed my stiff dick into her already moistened pussy.

"Fuck yeah, hubby, fuck me, fuck me good." Eve panted as I picked up the pace.

"Oh, I intend to wifey, I wanted to do you in the church, but don't think the vicar would have been impressed when we knocked over the font." I laughed.

"You, nutter, get fucking me, we can't be in here all afternoon." Eve grunted as her first mini orgasm took a grip.

Holding her waist, I began really pounding into her, feeling my mushroom head hit the opening of her womb. We both started panting, eve because her orgasm struck home and me because I started ejaculating inside my wife for the first time.

We kissed and straightened our clothes and re-joined the party, everyone looked in our direction, I swear they all knew what we had been doing.

I noticed two new faces and asked Eve if she knew who they were.

"That is my cousin, Emily first ever lover, and the taller lady with her is my aunt Jess, my erm, second lover." Eve said as she led me by the hand to introduce us.

"Eve, wow you look amazing" said Emily as she threw her arms around her cousin, "so sorry we missed the ceremony but our flight was late." She said as she kissed Eve in a passionate way.

Eve turned to Jess who embraced her and kissed her in the same way.

"Look at you, all grown up, you are so beautiful Eve, we have missed you so much." Jess said as she began to cry.

"Don't cry, this is my husband Tim."

"Hi Tim, so you are the red-hot lover that is keeping my cousin so happy." Said Emily as she kissed and hugged me in the same way she did to Eve, even licking my lips as she did so.

"Hi Emily pleased to meet you, and you Jess." I stammered.

"Aunty Jess now, Tim." Jess said smiling.

Jess took hold of me and hugged me like a long lost relative, then actually did put her tongue in my mouth.

"How is life in America?" asked Eve.

"Heavenly, hot sexy sweaty bodies everywhere, not enough hours in the day to fuck, suck and pleasure all those men and lustrous women." Laughed Jess, finally letting me go.

"Jess and Emily live in Florida, they have only flown in today for our wedding," Eve said to me linking my arm, "How long are you staying?" asked Eve.

"Here for two weeks, are going to be able to put up with us." Chuckled Emily.

"Oh, for sure." Laughed Eve.

Let me just quickly describe Emily and Jess.

Emily is about five foot four inches, short wavy brunette hair, bigger than a handful tits, a little bit of extra around the waist, a good rounded butt, she is twenty the same age as Eve.

Jess is a good five foot eight inches, just shorter than me, long straight black hair, a cleavage you could park a bike in, her breasts must be thirty-six double D, long slim legs, a small but shapely ass, she is a personal trainer in Florida.

Dawn and Lexi came over dragging my mom with them.

"Kathleen, this is my insatiable sister Jess and her just as insatiable daughter Emily, guys I would like to introduce Tim's mom and our best friend in the whole world, Kathleen." Said Dawn.

Again, Jess and Emily greeted my mom in the exact same way as they did me, including the tongues.

"We have heard so much about you Kathleen and we both look forward to getting to know you very well." Said Jess with a wink.

Mom slightly blushed at the glowing introduction from Dawn.

"I too have heard a lot about you both and Dawn has shown me so many wonderful photographs of you, but they do not do you justice." Replied mom.

"Hope they were the good pictures and they gave you a boner my darling," Jess chuckled as she playfully stroked my mom's groin.

Mom blushed even more now, something I am not used to seeing her do.

"Great tits by the way, we heard all about your special holiday to get them, are they all healed now?"

"Thank you, Jess, yes they are well healed and the scar is barely visible now."

"We will have to get a better look and feel later Emily." Jess said as she licked her lips.

"Ok, behave now, for a little while anyway, let me introduce you to some more of our guests." Said Lexi leading the two naughty girls away.

Eve filled me in on her cousin and aunt, Jess's husband left her when he came home and found her licking their daughters pussy even when Emily invited him to join them, he was disgusted and headed back to Germany where he originally came from, leaving the two of them alone in Florida. Eve said no-one understood why he left after all, when they lived in the UK he always joined in with Jess, Dawn and even Lexi, taking Lexi's generous cock up his ass many times.

The afternoon celebration started to come to an end and Dawn, Lexi, Mom, Jess and Emily left to go make sure everything was ready for the evening back at Dawn and Lexi's house.

Me and Eve jumped in the wedding car for the twenty-minute journey home, as the car pulled off, Eve undone my trousers took out my cock and lowered her head, taking me all the way into her mouth swirling her tongue around my hardening shaft.

I looked at the driver in the rear view mirror a few times and could see he was trying to watch. We hit a bump in the road and my cock nearly chocked Eve as she coughed and spluttered.

"Careful miss, you don't want to knock any teeth out," laughed the driver.

"Cheeky bastard, you want to watch the rode instead of me sucking my husband's cock." Eve laughed.

"Fair point, but a man has weaknesses." Replied the driver.

"Well, you can come explore your weaknesses at our party if you like, but be warned it is not going to be no normal party." Eve said with a hint of mischief.

"I don't doubt that for a minute, as I already know your aunt Lexi and your mom Kathleen sir, I have met with them many times at the green dragon club." He winked.

"That is settled then, you will come for cock and cunt and maybe even a drink and cake if you are a good boy." Eve chuckled.

We arrived home, I put my penis away as I got out of the car, the driver said he would see us later after he finishes work and we headed to the front door.

I picked up my stunning bride as the door opened and carried her over the fresh hold.

"One day I will do this again and it be of our own home." I sad as I kissed Eve, placing her back down on her feet.

We walked into the living room to a loud cheer from the guests, as I looked around the room I could see, Gemma, Trish, Lou, Sylvia and Tom, Jo and Liz, Sue and Jean, Helen and Tracy and Ann, there were also some new faces, men and women, and a few new shemales shall we say.

Lexi did the introductions while Dawn handed out glasses of bubbly, a toast was raised to Eve and myself, then a lined of people congratulated us with kisses and hugs, of course Gemma, Trish and Lou had to do it with tongues and their hands stroking our erogenous areas.

"Right let the fuckery and debauchery commence." Shouted Lexi as she pulled her dress down over her shoulders and stepped out of it, her hard cock poking out the side of her black frilly thong.

It did not take long for everyone else to strip off, soon enough there were cocks, tits and pussies everywhere you looked, smooth, partly smooth and even a hairy cock and a hairy fanny, bit of a rarity in our normal circle of friends.

"Come on you two, get in the play room and get things started." Said Dawn, pulling me and Eve into the play room.

Dawn stripped me of my clothes as Jess stripped her niece of her dress, sucking her nipples as she removed her bra, and pulled on her nipple rings

.

Emily pulled Eve over to the sex swing, helped her get into it, the knelt between her legs and started licking her folds and lips. Eve began panting and spreading her pussy for her cousin to get better access.

Jess and Dawn started playing with my cock and balls, as Jess took my cock in her mouth, Dawn went behind me and started licking the crack of my ass.

"Right, that is you hard and your wife wet, now get on with it." Laughed Jess as she stood up, Emily moved out of the way and guided my cock to my wife's waiting snatch as if feeding it.

As I pushed forward, the lips of Eve's cunt opened and sucked me in, she was definitely wet as I went in deeper, Emily started rubbing Eve's clit, her aunt Jess sucking one nipple while Dawn sucked the other, my mom appeared behind me and started to probe my asshole with her tongue.

Wolf whistles all around us just made us hornier and I started to go faster, Eve's eyes rolled in her head as pleasure was now in control of her body, mom took me by the hips, I knew what she wanted so paused briefly allowing her to get her cock inside me, then we worked together, her fucking me and me fucking Eve, Lexi stood to the side of Eve and offered her cock to Eve's mouth which opened eagerly as she smiled at her aunt.

It was now a full family fuck, my mom, Eve's three aunts and her cousin all of us involved in our first dance only it was a shagging rather than a dance.

I could feel mom's cock deep in my bowels, it felt so good, Emily stood up and took one of my nipples in her mouth, sucking, biting, pulling my nipple with her teeth.

I felt Eve tense up and then the familiar feel of her orgasm tearing through her entire body, her pussy muscles clamped around my shaft, that did it for me and I began to spurt my cream inside her, I felt the warmth of mom's sperm filling my ass. As I pulled my deflating cock from my wife's grip, I was soon replaced by Jess who began lapping up the mixture of bodily fluids. When Jess was done, she started kissing Emily, then my mom, the Dawn and then Lexi.

"There now we have all had some of the wedding cream pie." Laughed Jess.

I helped Eve out of the swing, we kissed and then we went for a drink, the others who had all been watching, were now starting to stroke and caress whoever was closest to them.

As I was finishing my drink the doorbell rang, as I was the closest, I went to answer it. I opened the door to find our chauffer was standing there, still in his cap.

"Come on in, leave all your clothes in that room but keep the cap on." I instructed him, turns out his name is Ben.

When Ben reappeared from the room completely naked except the cap, I could see he had a good body, firm abs, smooth chest, good biceps, but the muscle between his legs was impressive too, a good five inches soft, and fairly girthy.

"I took his balls in my hand as I said, "I look forward to seeing him grow up."

"Take it in your mouth, and you won't have to wait long." He replied.

How could I refuse such an offer, I dropped to my knees and bought the tip of his prick to my lips and licked the precum that was forming, slowly I engulfed him in my mouth, rubbing my tongue up against his thick vein.

I did indeed not have to wait long as he began to grown in length and thickness.

I slide my mouth back and forth, when I heard, "I wondered what was taking you so long." It was Eve, she stood next to us, put one hand on the back of my head and her other hand on Bens butt, pushing the two together like she was playing an accordion, then she started sucking and licking one of Bens nipples.

I could hear Ben moaning from the attention he was getting from me and my new bride, I slide and hand up his inner leg until I reached his ass crack and began playing with his tight muscle ring at the entrance to his arse, he seemed to like this, so I took it a little further and gently pushed the tip of my finger just inside making little movements, His groaning and panting became more vocal.

I took his rigid cock from my mouth, "do you want to fuck my wife?" I asked him.

"I have wanted to fuck her since I saw her giving you a blow job in my limo." He answered.

"Eve, bend over the stairs baby so Ben can take you from behind."

Eve said nothing but did as I asked her, once she was bent over, I positioned Ben and guided his cock to Eve's wet waiting pussy.

He drove his eight-inch cock as deep as he could and Eve let out a big gasp, I then got behind Ben, who instinctively bent slightly forward as I parted his ass cheeks, I coated my cock in my own saliva and spat some on Bens hole.

I started to push my cock inside him, he was tight, even his ass muscle felt strong. Once I was embedded fully, we started to rock back and forth so all three of us get the benefit and pleasure.

All three of us began moaning, the heat within Bens ass was a pleasure on its own, I held his hips as my balls slapped against his and his balls slapped against my new wife.

I suddenly felt a finger exploring my own asshole, glancing over my shoulder I saw Gemma grinning at me, she knelt down and started rimming my hole, no denying that Gemma was good at this, she had pleasured me so many times in this way, either at one of Dawns house parties or at the green dragon club.

I felt two of her fingers work their way inside me, right up to her knuckles, twisting and turning her fingers as she worked them in and out of me, keeping rhythm and time with me and Ben.

Gemma stood up and lined her own cock up with my man cunt, she eased in and began fucking me, now this was a first for me, fucking someone who is fucking someone else while being fucked myself by someone, mind blown but pleasure off the scale.

Two minutes of Gemma fucking me had me shooting my seed into Ben, but I stayed put so Gemma could continue to screw me and hopefully fill my ass with her seed, Eve was panting heavy as her orgasm ripped through her body, Ben was still going but a few more thrusts from him and he tensed up and I knew he was creaming inside Eve. None of us moved though as Gemma was still shagging my ass, then Gemma gave a guttural grunt as she did indeed unload her sperm deep inside me.

We came apart slowly, but we all had a surprise as others that had been watching, moved in and bent us over as they licked and scooped sperm from each orifice it was planted in, once they had finished, we all moved back into the living room and had more drinks.

"Thank you for coming Ben." I said.

"Thank you for cummin and for inviting me." He chuckled.

"Well, I want that cock of yours before the night is over."

"He leant forward and kissed me; thought you was never going to ask." again he chuckled.

Eve came and sat on my lap; her legs slightly spread.

"Interesting tattoo," Ben said as he looked at Eve's tattoo of a match stick man pushing an old-fashioned mower on her pubic area, she is as smooth as silk.

"Tim's idea," said Eve, "we had it done at the same place we all had our nipples pierced." She said as she pulled on her nipple rings.

"Yes, but some of us only had one nipple done, not like you greedy cow having both done." Piped in Lexi, laughing.

"Aunty Dawn has both of hers done, and my new mom has both of hers done, it was only you and Tim that could not handle the pain of having both done." Eve teased.

"Bet they hurt to be done." Asked Ben.

"Bloody agony, but the pain soon subsided." Replied Eve.

I could hear my moms voice telling who ever it was fucking her to do it harder.

"That's your mom and Tom again," said Lexi, "she does enjoy his big cock stretching her ass."

"Well, I guess I will go see if I can help anyone." Laughed Ben as he headed into the playroom, his cock hard and swinging side to side as he walked.

"Mmm, he has stretched my as a good few times at the club." Smiled Lexi watching Ben walk away.

"Yeah, he said he had seen you and mom at the club." I winked.

"First time I saw him at the club, he was fucking Gemma over the bar in-front of everyone, Gemma of course was loving every second of it the dirty slut." Chuckled Lexi.

"No more of a slut than you though, I'm sure." Laughed Eve, as she wiggled on my lap.

My cock had stiffened and Eve could feel it, she raised slightly and putting a hand down between her legs, put my cock to her asshole and slid herself down onto it, then just sat there. She kept clenching her butt around my shaft. She looked into my eyes.

"Who we fucking next hubby?"

"I don't care. I'm sure we will get through them all in the end." I sighed, trying to move my cock.

"Keep still lover boy, you ain't shooting your load yet, I'm keeping it hard for the next play mate," pouted Eve, "Ooh, here comes a candidate now." She looked towards her cousin Emily.

"How you two doing?" asked Emily as she sat next to us.

"Absolutely great Em, be even better if you fuck Tim, I have his boner in my ass." Laughed Eve as she spread her legs for Emily to see I was indeed in her ass.

"Would be my pleasure, cunt or ass Eve?" Emily asked.

"Ass so I can have your pussy." Winked Eve.

Eve got herself off my cock and lay on the floor, Emily straddled over her and I behind Emily.

Once my cock was inside Emily's very tight ass, I could feel Eve licking not only her cousin but also my balls as I moved back and forth. Emily lowered her head and began eating Eve's steamy wet fanny.

As I pounded Emily, Trish appeared and straddled over Emily's back and offered me her cock, I opened my mouth and flicked my tongue out as if it was beckoning her erection inside. Trish pushed her cock almost down my throat and started to face fuck me, pulling my hair as she did so.

"Can I join in." I heard Eve's aunt Jess ask.

Emily lifted her head and Jess lay down burying her face in Eve's twat, Liz appeared from somewhere and straddled herself over Jess and put her cock in Emily's mouth, then I felt a cock parting my butt cheeks, I could not look back as I was to busy with Trish's cock in my mouth, but who ever it was began stretching my hole and inching their big cock into my bowels.

It feels like the biggest cock I have taken yet, I could either be Tom or Ben I thought as they have the biggest, I can recall seeing here tonight.

It did not take long before I erupted inside Emily, emptying my ball sack, whoever was fucking me, pulled me backwards and twisted me towards the couch, not taking their cock from its temporary sheath, Trish quickly sat in-front of me and push my head down to take her cock back in my mouth, I still did not get to se who was screwing me.

I felt hands on my hips and the cock inside me began to pound me harder, Trish was thrusting upwards as she pulled my head down with each stroke.

12