A New Mom Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no idea at the time what anyone else was doing or even where anyone else was, I was lost in ecstasy, I could feel heavy balls slapping against my empty ones, time and time again as my hole took a beating from the delicious monster inside me.

"Go-on, fuck him good," I heard Eve encouraging the cock inside me, "Fill his ass so I can lick it all out."

Still no mention of a name, still no idea who owns this tremendous penis that is splitting me in half, then I felt his sperm, it hit the end of my anus like a bullet, it flooded my ass with a warm sensation. A few moments pass and he withdraws from me.

"Wow, look at his ass gape, I can see all that cum inside you babe." Said Eve sounding excited.

My ass felt empty until I felt Eve push three fingers inside me and scoop out some spunk, then heard her lapping it off her fingers, before pushing them back inside me searching out more.

Trish grabbed the side of my head as she spurted her cum in my mouth causing me to gag and splutter.

"Wasteful bugger." She laughed as she wiped up some of her own cum from my face and fed it into my mouth.

After I had finished swallowing the mouthful of Cum Trish had given me, I looked around to see who had screwed me, I could not see Tom nor Ben.

"Who the fuck filled my ass so much." I asked anyone who could answer.

"You will find out soon babe." Said Eve as she licked her lips.

I sat absolutely knackered as I was handed a drink.

Emily took Eve by the hand, "Come on cuz, Tom wants to fuck the bride next, over the wooded horse."

"You coming hubby?" quizzed Eve.

"No babe, go enjoy yourself I need a rest." I smiled.

I could see through the playroom door as Emily pushed Eve over the horse and Tom wasted no time pushing his thick cock inside her and started to fuck my wife like a man possessed.

I managed to get to my feet and headed for the main bathroom, it was occupied so I went into Dawns ensuite for a quick shower.

As I walked in, I could see Dawn laying down and six people around her all pissing on her, in her hair, in her mouth, over her tits and smooth fanny. I need a piss myself so joined the men and women already there and pissed directly into Dawns mouth, her eyes were shut so she did not know I was there or the one pissing in her mouth, Once I was done, I stood under the warm water of the shower and began to freshen up, after all the night was still young and I still had many guest's to screw or get screwed by, and hopefully get a repeat from the big dick.

Dawn stood next to me under another shower head and began to lather herself up, washing off the piss.

"You having a good time, Tim?" she asked me.

"The best ever, aunty Dawn, best day of my life, right up there with moving in full time with mom and the first time I met Eve." I blushed.

"Aww, bless, that is the first time you have called me aunty."

"Is it ok?" I looked at her. She put her arms around me and kissed me.

"Yes, of course, we are properly a family now, Lexi will love it too if you call her aunty." Dawn smiled.

"Actually, I was going to call her aunty in some way as I fucked her." I laughed.

"Good plan, make sure I am in ear shot when you do." She patted my ass and left the shower.

I stood drying when Eve, Emily and Jess, Liz, Jo, Tracy and Helen walked in, Eve wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply.

"Aunty Dawn just told me you called her aunty, thank you."

"Well, she is my aunty too now and aunty Lexi." I said.

"Does that mean I can call your mom, 'mom' now then." She smiled.

"Yes of course if you want to." I replied.

"Yes, yes I want too so much, especially if I can say fuck me mommy." Eve chuckled as did Emily and Jess.

"She would definitely love that." I chuckled, patted her ass and walked out to re-join the party.

12