All Comments on 'A New Morning'

by OlderWiser1970

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
great stories

I enjoyed reading both of your stories, I hope you continue with these two for more sexy times.

BrokenUnicornBrokenUnicornabout 3 years ago

I really like this piece. It's fun and light and sweet and flirty. Our two main characters are both enjoyable to read about. Kudos.

OlderWiser1970OlderWiser1970about 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for the kind words -- I'm working on a third story in this series, but I suppose I'll have to publish it in a different category lol.

As for my overzealous, can't-just-contact-me-in-private reader, I deleted that old account before starting this one and am both revising my old content and working on new stories.

squareybobsquareybobabout 3 years ago
Witty, Cute, and Caring

I really like your two characters Kris and Tony.

They’re respectful of each other. The first-time dialogue is witty, cute, and sassy yet always caring. After your first chapter, I wasn’t sure where these two college students were headed, but I’m looking forward to the next part of their journey.

Word choice is clear, sentence structure is varied, mechanics are good. All that stuff that earned you A’s from your high school English teachers. I hope at least one was pretty.

cutabvavgcutabvavgalmost 3 years ago

5 Stars I really enjoy your writing!

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistabout 2 months ago

I agree with Squarey Bob... what a cute sweet couple you've created in your writing! I love it! also very sexy in their explorations of each other. Thanks for all of the work you put into writing and editing this piece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOlderWiser1970@OlderWiser1970
It was time for a restart. Middle-aged guy who wrote his way through his lusty mid-life crisis. I think I'm past that now, but I'm still lusty and looking! ;) Any feedback is much appreciated.