A New Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shut up. We just coupled like three times. But I don't expect you to give me your varsity jacket or anything." She paused, gave me one last kiss, a quick one, then handed me my shirt. "Now go."

"Okay." I put my shirt back on, opened the door, walked out, then peeked back in one more time. "I miss you already."

"Get out of here," she chuckled with a wave, then pushed the door closed.

I walked back to my room, noting that the activity level seemed to be increasing on the floor. I let myself into my room, found my roommate Blake sitting in front of the TV. "So you're alive, eh?" he said in greeting. "We were going to send a search party out for you."

"'We?'" I asked.

"Sure. A whole bunch of us were worried about you when you were nowhere to be found when we got back from the party last night. Since your coat was still here we figured you'd been suddenly abducted or something," Blake said, a knowing look in his eye.

"Nah. I was just around the dorm."

"I know, dork. I think everyone knows. You? And Kris? Weren't exactly quiet this morning."

I blushed. "Yeah. It was...pretty awesome."

"Well I'm glad she lost it to someone like you instead of some random hookup," he replied. "So, how did she rate?"

"Best I've ever had. Honestly," I stated, then sat down at my desk to try to get back to work on the paper I'd been writing the night before.


12