A New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

7:28.

She took a selfie and, surprising herself, a few more as she was unhappy with the first. Was she shallow enough that she actually needed to pick a decent cumshot? She wanted to roll her eyes but refrained in case she'd move her eyebrows and got something to fall in the wrong place.

Without thinking more carefully about this, she sent the picture, nervously awaiting an answer to make sure she made the time.

She saw that Patty was typing almost immediately. "Oh my, so much cum. Poor guy was really loaded back there. In any case: well done, pet - both on making the time and obeying."

Stephanie felt an odd sense of pride, and fought it immediately - as if Patty's praises were anything to write home about. As she didn't know what to type back, she put the phone down and moved towards the paper towels. Before she took three steps, her phone alerted her of another message. She grabbed the phone and read "Take a video. Clean yourself up with finger & mouth only."

Stephanie couldn't believe that she was getting another task immediately following the first one. She thought she could act as if she hadn't seen the message and get cleaned up. But why, there was something dangerous about this situation, something more than naughty. At last, someone was holding the strings and telling her what to do. She found herself strangely attracted to the idea.

Even though, she decided that honesty was the best path.

"Please. I don't like the taste."

"Is Ms. Corporate bitch back?" Quickly followed by another text: "I have videos of you masturbating, coming on my hand and a picture of you with jeez on your face. You're my property now. Don't act as if you don't know it or as if you have a choice."

Stephanie could hear the shower still running and knew that her husband wasn't one to linger for longer than necessary.

Her phone vibrated again with a message "EAT. CUM. NOW."

She turned on the camera again, this time in video mode and scrub her finger on her cheek to collect as much of the liquid as possible before shoving the finger inside her mouth, closing her lips around it. The taste was bitter and she felt humiliated. Without stopping, she scooped the remainder and performed the same action each time. The entire video took 42 seconds. She sent it immediately, went to kitchen and used some wipes to clean the rest of her face.

Her phone buzzed again.

--------------

Thank you for leaving a comment if you've enjoyed (or not) the story. Let me know if it deserves another chapter.