A New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled back. "Okay, I will. See you then."

Victor went to the gym on campus and got in a good workout, but headed back after instead of going to the library. He was walking up the driveway to his loft when he overheard Sheila.

"I don't care how much your dad is spoiling you, he just wants you to agree to live with him to get back at me. I have 60/40 joint custody and I got the house. Do not listen to his sweet little lies."

She was silent, then a moment later... "Of course you can spend the weekend, that's what the court decided. Just be careful with his promises. ...Uh huh, yes he's dropping you off as well. ...Okay, see you Sunday evening baby. I love you too."

He was heading up to the loft when Sheila came out the back door. She was wearing an outfit that looked like she was going on a date. He smiled and waved at her as he started up the steps, when he heard her call up to him.

"If you want to come over earlier, be my guest. I can show you how I cook my delicious dinners. And you can give me some company while you're at it."

"Okay, let me just freshen up a bit," he said as he looked back at her. From above, he got a good look at her cleavage.

Moments later, after showering and getting dressed, he walked back down. She was on a deck lounger just outside of her back door. She had a glass of wine in her hand. Smiling, she stood up and opened the door for him.

"I hope this isn't awkward for you..." she said.

"No, not at all, I've actually been looking forward to a home cooked meal since the last time you fed me. If you don't mind me saying so, the dinner you cooked was delicious. Oh, before I forget, here is some more wine."

"Two bottles? Are you trying to get me drunk?" she smiled wickedly at Victor.

"No, no... I just thought you really liked it, and bought a second because you might want some later...on a different day... I mean..." he started to get flummoxed.

Sheila just smiled as she started cooking. With three burners on, she started tossing ingredients in almost whimsically. She got two dishes simmering when she looked at him...

"Refill?" she twirled her empty wine glass. He quickly poured some more.

As she cooked she explained what she was doing. If she intended for him to learn a new dish by the end, he wasn't. He was fixated on her, her 'date night' attire and the fact she was wearing lipstick. He tried so hard not to stare at her raised nipples under her blouse. His cock was getting stiffer.

"...so that's how it's done!" she ended. "Oh, and why haven't you joined me for wine, by the way?"

Before he could answer, she was pouring him a glass as well. With the bottle done, she dropped it in the trash can. A wizard in her own kitchen, she had two plates ready and served even as Victor had his first few sips of wine.

As they ate dinner at the kitchen counter, the conversation centered around him, how school was going, how he liked the loft, etc. But as the dinner continued, and more wine was missing from the glasses they started joking with each other. That's when she started making innuendos again.

"Okay, I got one for you...but please don't be offended. "What's the difference between a limo and a blond?" he asked.

She shrugged, her cheeks very flush with the wine.

"Not everyone can say they've been in a limo..."

"Muahahaha!" she exploded. "I've known some blonds that fit that description!" she laughed uproariously.

"What's the difference between a tire and 365 used condoms?" she fired back.

It was his turn to shrug.

"One is a Goodyear. The other is a great year." her smile widened and she blushed at being so ribald.

"What's the difference between 'Oooh!' and 'Aaah!'?

"The vowels?" she guessed.

"About three inches." he said.

She almost spit up her wine, and slapped him on the arm. Laughing hard, she had to step away from the counter to compose herself.

"That wasn't fair. You almost made me spill my wine. Okay, let me think..."

"What did the toaster say to the slice of bread?"

He shrugged.

"I want you inside me." she looked him dead in the eyes.

She stepped forward and planted a deep wet kiss on his lips. Then she stepped back, holding his hand and started walking him away from the counter.

Victor walked with her, as she took him upstairs to her bedroom. As they approached her bedroom, she started taking off her clothes. By the time they reached her bed, she was in her panties and bra. Her panties were a 'barely there' g-string, and she was wearing a shelf bra that left her nipples exposed. Now he knew why her nipples had been so readily visible.

Victor looked at her with lust filled eyes, and appreciated her beauty. Her body was a more mature version of Veronica's. Her hips slightly wider, her breasts fuller. But their smiles and eyes were exactly the same.

"What are you waiting for? Don't you want this lonely and sex starved cougar?"

"I do. I was just admiring your body," he said sheepishly.

Sheila got wet hearing his compliment.

He stepped forward and kissed her, his hands on her hips. Their tongues quickly disappeared into each other's mouths. His hands moved up and grasped her full breasts. As he fondled them, she undid his pants and started removing his shirt. Once he was detrousered, her hands took his manhood in her hand, and found it nice and hard.

"Hmm, looks like I got you in the mood, and you're pretty good sized! I can't wait to have it shoved in me. But, uh...I think I want to taste it first..." her smile wicked and unabashed.

As she squatted down, she ran her hands on his chest and abs, kissing as she went. Her quick little pecks had his johnson twitching with excitement. When she got down to his groin, she lifted his cock up, and kissed all around the base. Her lips kissing, her tongue licking all around his cock. She sucked his balls into her mouth and juggled them with tongue, rubbing his meat on her face as she did.

She looked up, and she saw his eyes were closed and enjoying the moment. Smiling, she continued fondling his thickness with her mouth. When she took him in her mouth, he gasped, sucking in a lung full of air.

"Oh sweet god damn! That feels so nice!" as his hands started running through her hair.

She continued licking and sucking his cock, her desire growing with every minute. Her blowjob started to intensify, her lips pumping faster.

"Mmmm, oh yes...so good," he moaned.

"I need your dick inside me," her pussy was growing impatient.

She nudged him to climb into her bed, then she followed and pushed him back. She climbed over him, and straddled his waist. Pushing his throbbing cock onto his belly, she placed her wet pussy lips on it like a bun wrapping up a hot dog. Gliding back and forth, she was massaging his swollen manhood with her wet lips, greasing his pole. As she slid towards the top, he flexed his meat, placing his tip at her entrance. Smiling, she pushed down on it, and it slowly entered her. Pushing, she took him in her, pushing down onto his hot and excited rod.

"Oh y e a h..." she sighed "it's been awhile." She smiled devilishly.

Slowly, she started rocking back and forth on it, savoring every stroke. Her hands were on his chest, her two arms squeezing her tits out towards his face. This time he looked up to see her eyes closed, savoring his vein engorged shaft gliding back and forth inside her.

"Lucky me that Veronica couldn't be here after all!" she muttered.

As she rocked back and forth, his hands moved up to fondle her breasts, opening her eyes, she took his hands by the wrist and shoved them down over his head. Using her weight, she forced them down and kept them there. Her heavy breasts hung over his face, dangling her nipples within reach of his searching lips.

"First, I'm going to fuck you till I cum..., then you rail my pussy till you cum! Understand?"

He nodded, as his face was smothered by her bosom. Licking and sucking her nipples like a wet nursing babe. Her hips started smashing against his waist, her pussy taking all of him in surging thrusts. The wetness of her vulva smashing against the rock of his rod, like waves breaking on a rocky shore. Her body slapped against him, taking him in again and again.

As he suckled her large areola's, and bit her nipples with his lips, he tried to thrust upwards into her, but quickly realized...she was in charge. She was fucking him.

So he lay there, as she crashed against his body, feeding a need in her...fulfilling her lust and desire. Her body clapped against him, unlike a dildo or finger, she chased an elusive orgasm that wanted to erupt out of her body. Her passion built up, her body frantically crashing against him searching desperately for her magical release.

When it hit her, her body suddenly shuddered from head to toes. Her body was racked with convulsions over his body, her breasts swaying in vibrations Victor had never seen. Her legs, her waist, her abdomen were all shaking with tiny ripples of flesh.

"Oh F U C K!!!" she screamed.

"Ahh goddamn that felt good, oh I so needed that..." she gasped breathlessly.

She fell over him, her body smothering him. He rather enjoyed her weight on him. Then he felt tears running down her face. Unbeknownst to him, Sheila had been carrying the emotional baggage of the divorce and being a single parent for over a year. And like a miracle she felt it slip from her shoulders. The weight was gone.

"Can I fuck you now?" he asked.

"Yes, please fuck me," she kissed him. "I want to feel your cum inside me..."

He rolled her off him, then got behind her, she immediately sensed what he wanted and placed a folded pillow under her waist, raising her behind up in the air. Her tits facing down, she felt as he climbed behind her and entered her still very wet pussy from behind.

"Fuck me good and hard, that's all I ask," she said.

First he got his stroke going, thrusting into her. Once he had a rhythm going, he picked up the pace. His hands had her hips in a vice grip, and used that leverage to hammer her body from behind. Her moans increased in time with his jackhammer motions. If his cock was hard, it grew harder as her cries and moans started exciting him even more. He slapped her ass with a loud clap.

"Ahh!" she cried out. "More!"

He slapped her bottom several more times, her back lifting up, begging for more. As he continued fucking her doggy style, his hands switched to caressing her beautiful backside. Then his thumbs edged her dark rim.

"Do that again," she gasped.

As his cock pounded her pussy, his thumbs slid across her dark button again, then again. She clearly liked it, so he spread her cheeks open and dropped a dollop of spit right on her pucker. His thumb worked the rim then pushed into her backside.

"Dothatsomemore..." she moaned and groaned.

His thumb hooked into her asshole as his cock kept sliding in and out of her increasingly wet pussy. Her body responded by pushing back towards him, her body was building towards another gigantic release. His thumb firmly hooked into her, he was slamming her pussy, when he shoved his other thumb in her ass.

"OhmyfuckingGAWD!" she screamed. "Fuck yes! More!"

Her body was shuddering again, but Victor continued. He used the thumbs to spread open her bumhole, and he massaged her anal opening with them. Her body was shaking when he furiously reached forward, grabbed her hair, and pulled hard as his body slammed into her in a series of rapid punches to her behind.

"Oh Gawd! There it is! There. It. Fucking. Is!!!" he roared as his cock shot rope after rope of cum inside her.

Her body was still shuddering, once again reaching that nirvana of emotional and sexual release. His cock, locked into her, twitched several more times before he laid down on top of her back. She pulled his arms around her, and placed them under her, grabbing her breasts. He kissed her back, and the nape of her neck before settling down his full weight on her. They kissed a few times, and dozed off.

**********

He woke up to a warm sensation Saturday, something warm and wet was massaging his hardening cock. As he opened his eyes, he saw her sucking his dick, and it felt divine. Picking up his phone, he looked at the time and it was just past midnight. Closing his eyes, he enjoyed it, wondering how she got out from under him. Trying to sleep when someone is arousing you is very difficult, to say the least. But he closed his eyes, nonetheless. Once he came in her mouth, he drifted off to sleep.

His eyes started opening as the light in the room increased. He sat up bleary eyed, and looked around. Sheila wasn't in the room, but he could hear her downstairs. Getting up, he went to her bathroom and took a pee. He found his clothes and got half dressed, just putting on jeans. He carried the rest downstairs in his arm. As he entered the kitchen area, she was positively glowing. Her smile lit up as she looked up to his eyes.

She was wearing a very thin satin bathrobe, and she was completely nude underneath. Her nipples were pushing through and the hem barely passed her luscious pear of an ass. It was definitely not the kind of cover up to wear if someone knocked on the door.

"Hello, my college stud lover! Thank you for last night, it's exactly what I needed." she kissed him, then hugged him into her sizable breast.

"So wash up and shower, then come back down. I have your breakfast ready...then you can fuck me some more, okay?

He nodded, smiling shyly. "I thought maybe last night was a dream," he said in a hushed voice.

"Oh no, you took care of business very well. Go! Scoot! I want you to eat up and get your energy back." she swiped his lips with her tongue.

Victor went up stairs to his loft, quickly brushed his teeth while he showered. To be expedient, he rinsed with his mouthwash as he was drying off. He got dressed in his favorite shorts, sans underwear, and a muscle shirt from his gym. When he walked into her kitchen, she had a plate ready for him. Two eggs scrambled, two slices of crispy bacon, toast already buttered, and two pancakes.

"Milk or OJ? She smiled, her breast trying to escape her satin robe.

"OJ, please. And thank you for the dinner and now breakfast."

She smiled, and watched him eat while she drank coffee. The meal passed in silence, not really having much to say. When he finished, she took his plate and cup, and put them in the sink. She took his hand and walked him to his loft. As soon as she entered, she opened the sliding glass door to get some breeze in there.

"I've never had sex up here. Are you ready to properly fuck me?" she said as she parted her robe.

"Yes ma'am! But aren't you a little weirded out by being with someone younger than you? I thought with the wine out of your system, you might have regrets?"

"I thought college stud's loved daydreaming about finding some hot cougar? I assure you, having a young stud full of energy is very rewarding."

With that they climbed into his bed, and quickly got to where they left off. The kissing, the fondling didn't last long as they both wanted the same thing. Their lust filled bodies refreshed from a good night's sleep (not counting the midnight BJ), they were all over each other.

"I fucked you last night, this time I want you to fuck me hard, as hard as you can!"

She laid down, and he pushed her legs up. Taking the hint, she grabbed her ankles and held her legs up in the air. He didn't have to work hard to enter her, her pussy was already wet. After some initial pushing against her, he started picking up the pace.

"That's it, fuck my pussy. Do you like my milf pussy? Is it nice and wet? Can you smell how horny I am?"

Her dirty talk had him reaching peak boner rigidity. Once she started up with her sweet talk, he started smashing into her. Her flower loved the abuse, her labia enjoyed it as his groin grinded against her as he rammed her at full speed. They were starting to have a sweaty sheen, and she kept moaning her pleasure to him.

"Tell me what you like, tell me how to fuck you" he asked.

"Anything you like, any fantasy you have, I'll try to fulfill it."

"Really?" he said, intrigued. "Do you mean that?"

She smiled her most seductive smile, "Of course, my college stud lover, just say the word."

With that, he started to fuck her in ernest, banging her as hard as he could. She opened her legs even more, her pussy delighting in the abuse of such an energetic lover. As she looked up at him, she ran her fingers over his shoulders, then down his chest, then had them around his back...then raked his back with her finger nails.

"Ow, Fuck!" he cried out.

But the deed was done and he started shooting his milky cream inside of her. She giggled to feel it, and her vulva shot out her juices, covering his waist in a clear feminine fluid. Her body shook and quaked with uncontrolled muscle contractions. Even as he spat his load into her, his body tight, rigid as his deposit filled her, she smiled a sinful smile.

"Yeesss, that's it! God damn that feels so good." she crooned.

"Oh fuck!" he cried out. "Why did you do that?"

She smiled a wicked smile, "Because I liked it, and so did you!"

Exhausted, he leaned down on her as she lowered her legs. They kissed, but neither wanted to separate. They lay there together, feeling each other sweaty skin, breathing in the aroma of their union. After a long while, he flopped to the side. His arms spread out, as she crawled onto him and lay on his chest.

"So what happens now?" he asked.

"Well, we have at least till tomorrow morning to enjoy each other's company. Then we'll have to pretend this never happened. When the time is right, you can visit with me, or I can sneak up here."

"I'd like that," he looked over and kissed her between the eyes. "You're an amazing lover."

She smiled, "You're a good fuck too!"

**********

After a nude breakfast, they decided to sunbathe nude in the backyard. They made a game of rubbing sunblock on each other's bodies. Both were smiling into the sun and enjoyed the occasional light breeze. When lunch time came around, they made sandwiches and a salad, and ate it in the sun. Shortly after lunch, they 69'ed each other, and enjoyed the taste of their wanton flesh.

The sun left them drowsy and they went to her room, they took a light shower before taking a nap in her bed. The window was open so they still felt the breeze from time to time. They laid there, spooning each other, a yin to a yang.

**********

"Let's go out!" Sheila said.

"Really? Sure!" Victor readily agreed.

It was late afternoon, and after their nap they played in shower; kissing, sucking, groping each other like love puppies. They had dried each other off and went downstairs. When Sheila looked at the kitchen, and thought about dinner, a light bulb went off.

"I'm thinking, let's make it a date. Dress up, go out on the town?" she smiled luxuriously.

Victor caught on. She had been alone for the better part of a year and a half, and was just now coming out of that fog. Suddenly, he was glad for the Intro to Psych class he took. Then he started thinking about what to wear, figured it out quickly and pulled out his phone. He searched for Date Hotspots and got a list of places.

"Antonio's downtown? Dancing, music and food..."

"No," she started thinking, "...not so close to home. Look a few towns over?"

Luckily, she had quickly realized a date out would be fun, but might compromise her if she ran into people she knew. At least it was far less likely if they were several miles away.

"Sugar's Bar & Grill, ragtime jazz theme with Cabaret?" he read out to her.

"Omygawd! That's perfect, let's get dressed!" she squealed.

He climbed up to his loft and started preparing. Quickly shaving, and sprucing himself up, he started selecting his clothes. He put on some tight fitting designer jeans, with soft brown chukka boots. For his top, he wore a blue patterned button down dress shirt, which was tucked in nice and tight. He added a soft brown tight fitting vest, sleeve garters, and a bow tie. He suddenly thought, 'if only he had a bowler hat'.