A New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked down the stairs and walked into her kitchen. He sat at the bar, then decided to mix them both a drink. Calling up to her, he said,

"I'm mixing us some drinks as you get ready!"

"Great idea!" he heard her call down.

Victor thought about his whirlwind romance and couldn't believe it. In so many ways, this weekend had become something beyond his wildest wishes. He wondered how he would be able to keep it under wraps once Veronica returned. Then his mind snapped to another realization, he was fucking her mom!!!

"She can never find out," he said to himself.

He heard movement above and thought she might be finishing up. Several moments later he heard her walking towards the stairs. She was wearing a batwing sleeve mini dress in a dark blue. The sleeves were cut open so it showed off her lovely arms. The neckline plunged to her midriff, and her braless ladies were daring to slip out. The hem of the skirt ended mid thigh. She was wearing golden Roman style sandals that laced up gold strings up to her knees.

His jaw dropped.

He was awestruck at how amazing she looked. She could have been a model as far as he was concerned. She smiled at his wonder struck face, she giggled inside, and her inner child woke up. As she walked to him, she took his chin in her hand and kissed his succulent lips.

"Let's go!"

On the drive down, they talked with an excited energy. For Sheila, she was beside herself, giddy, happy, and ecstatic at the same time. Some light music played as they drove.

"So, what do we say if people ask..." he ventured.

She hadn't thought of that. Here she was planning a hot date, even far from people she might know she would get looks. She rolled it over in her mind, then made a determination.

"Nothing, it's none of their business. We are going to have fun!"

They arrived and parked. As they walked up to the front door, they got in line just like a nightclub. People were fashionable dressed, and most were in their late 20's to mid 30's. No one glanced at them, everyone spoke in muted conversation. As the line started moving, they looked at each, both seemed to think the same thing, at the same time.

"I am getting so laid tonight."

It showed in their smiles.

As they were seated, they saw they were fairly close to the stage on the left. In fact, the layout was so good, there were no bad seats. After the lights dimmed, the stage curtains opened and a ragtime jazz quartet started up. A man in drag came out and MC'd the night. He was dressed as western madam with over the top face makeup. They scanned a QR code at the table and it opened a website portal where they ordered their food and drinks.

As they waited, Can Can dancers entered the stage, and danced in great big circles. They spun, and twirled, always taking the chance to show off under their dress. They wore knee high stockings, clipped to a garter belt mid thigh. Their panties were red silk thongs that exposed both cheeks. The corsets squeezed their full bosoms out, even as those long legs kept kicking out and exposing their nether regions.

The crowd roared with approval. Sheila was wide eyed at the splendor. When dinner and drinks arrived, the waiter gave Victor a look, but still left the food and drinks. They talked as they enjoyed the show, the cocktails added to a carefree night of adventure. As the night continued, more drinks made for a better night.

By the time they left for home, anyone would assume they were an old couple, if a bit odd given the age difference.

But when they got to the bedroom, they acted like a young couple.

**********

Victor watched as Sheila walked up the stairs, watching her rear end sway to and fro. Her outfit was doing an amazing job of accentuating her good looking body. As he stood before her bed, undressing, he watched her pull in her arms from the sleeves and simply open the low cut blouse open. Her mother sized breast rose and fell with the excitement of her breasts. She opened up her skirt to reveal she wasn't wearing panties.

Victor stood there for a second, admiring the view.

"Come here, my college stud! Give this mommy what she wants and needs..." she said as she lay down on her bed invitingly.

Victor licked his lips, as he walked towards her. "How did I get so lucky?" he asked aloud.

As he crawled into bed with her, she adjusted to him. He kneeled just below her and picked her up by the waist and brought her towards him. She leaned forward and semi sat on his lap as he pushed his heavy and hot phallus into her. Her breasts rubbed his face as he swayed her up and down on his cock. Kissing him, she moved the way he wanted her too, following his lead as his hands raised and lowered her on him. She reclined towards the bed, but he held her hips up. Her back arched as her shoulders reached the bed, but her lower back was arched and her hips still rode his steamy meat.

On and on, he pulverized her twat, smashing into it and abusing it with his strong powerful strokes. His hands held her hips, his grip like a vice, shoving her down on him again and again.

"Unh unh unh unh", she uttered, her body belonged to him.

He raised her legs, up and over shoulders. She placed her arms over the underside of her knees. With her body bent, he started ramming into her pussy with alarming speed. Her body shook as he pounded her, slammed into her, and gave her his all.

"Ah ah ah ah...y e a h... like that... keep... going... y e a ah... fuck me... like that..." she begged.

Fucking her like this excited him to no end. His cock getting harder as he beat her with it. It was throbbing to the point of being slightly painful. But on and on, he shoved into her with alarming vigor. Her body started twitching, shaking, undulating in an orgasmic high.

"How... does... it... feel... to... be... a... motherfucker..?" she exhaled.

She got to him. His cock shot out his white sticky cream, lubricating her insides. His body went rigid, as his cock spat gobs of cum into her. His body finally relaxed as he fell on top of her, her legs wrapping around his waist.

"It feels great to be a motherfucker," he finally responded.

"I'm so glad I fulfilled your fantasy," she crooned.

"Well, not yet you haven't."

She looked at him quizzically. If fucking a cougar wasn't his fantasy, what was? He climbed off her, and laid on his back, as she draped herself over his chest. As they dozed off, Victor looked at the alarm clock, it was just past midnight.

**********

Sunday morning, as they woke up in bed together, they took it gently. They seemingly had exhausted all the frantic passion over the last several days and nights. They mostly kissed and fondled each other, enjoying each other's bodies. When they did have sex, they took is slow and easy. His penis was inside her, but gone was the desperate escalation to a fiery peak. They kissed, and fondled and groped each other with the occasional nudge of their genitals against each other. Sometimes he was on top of her, sometimes she was on top of him. They made love, rather than have brutal sex. If either was to take a guess, they were trying to enjoy their last moments of mutual freedom.

After an hour or more, they washed up, taking a shower together. They washed each other, which is to say they found another way to fondle each other. Victor made pancakes for breakfast, and added banana slices to the batter. Sheila loved them, and provided an apricot jam which paired rather well. But in the end, they had to end their time together. Victor returned to his loft, changed and truly showered. He was on the deck, reading some of his assignments when he heard the sound of a truck pulling up to the front. Lo and behold, he saw Veronica get out of the passenger side of the truck. This time, her father didn't get down. Once she got out of the truck, he waved and drove off. Victor couldn't see it from where he was sitting, but Sheila hugged her daughter at the front door.

**********

"Mom! I missed you so much!" Veronica hugged Sheila, almost knocking her over.

"Oh gosh, me too! I can't believe it's just been a few days!"

Sheila listened as Veronica told her all about her early birthday weekend. She listened as her daughter told her about the dinner and movie they went to see together. And of course, the gifts, which included a new pair of Nike sneakers. Sheila smiled, and enjoyed Veronica's happiness. A small part of her resented her ex-husband for spoiling her, knowing she would have to buy presents that were just as expensive. Still, she didn't want to spoil her daughter's spotlight, so she smiled and nodded attentively.

"So what did you do this weekend?" Veronica asked.

Caught off guard, Sheila told a white lie. "Oh, I worked in the garden a little, read some romance novels, and just hung around the house." she smiled.

"Did you cancel the dinner we were going to have with Victor? I wondered about that when I was gone," she asked.

"Oh, uh...yeah! There didn't seem to be much reason for having him over if you weren't here." she said, her gut wrenched at the mention of Victor and her white lie.

"Aw, that's too bad. If I was away at college, it would be nice to have a family to keep me company. Well, I'm going upstairs to freshen up. When is dinner and are you inviting Victor?"

"Actually, I was just going to make a simple dinner, just you and me." Veronica frowned.

"How about we invite him next weekend, on your actual birthday?" Sheila said quickly, seeing her disappointment.

"Okay! That sounds good to me!"

Veronica went upstairs to her bedroom, and put her used clothes in the hamper. She grabbed a change of undies and went to take a shower. As she did, she thought about her mother. While she was her acted her usual self, it seemed to Veronica she was a bit different. She couldn't put a finger on it... The water ran down her nude body, and it came to her.

She was happy!

There was a lightness to her. For the last year and a half, since the turmoil that led to the divorce, and then the official end, she had been stressed out. She hid it well. But Veronica had seen the signs. Now, she seemed like the weight was gone. It was as simple as that.

She wondered what happened this past weekend? What had changed?

To be continued...