All Comments on 'A New Neighbor Ch. 03 - A Sub Revealed'

by Pirlouit

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ScrutinizeScrutinizeabout 4 years ago

Way too much straight sex for my taste. That's too bad, because apart from that, I liked it.

rbw65Xrbw65Xabout 4 years ago
Great story from sub's perspective

I love your story, all of it, all the chapters. I am submissive, Owned by my Domme, and I loved the sub's perspective. Even as a Male sub, I loved it and found it gave me several submissive thrills. Thank you. I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very nice story

Good description of the scenes, exciting to read. Would be interesting to See how things would go on at her workplace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ana, Stephanie's new domne?

Mrs Patricia will contact Ana as Stephanie's represenistressestative. She will have Ana thinking she can come out better than filing a sex harassment lawsuit against Stephanie and costing both of them their jobs. Without discussing this with Stephanie, she will tell Ana she can domesticates Stephanie to her heart's desire in Pat's home. And that will fully empower Ana into having more leverage over Stephanie as she becomes more her boss than an intern wowillrking for her. She puts Stephanie hard at work solving problems, promptly answering all her emails, including Patricia's which will give her a smile a mile wide like a Cheshire cat. Keeping Stephanie busy adds to her humiliation as she is holding the need to pee against pissing off Mistress Ana who made Stephanie pay off her college loans. No more lunchbag runs for Stephanie as she will get a cup of yogurt from Mistress Ana who mouths with a very angry scowl the word "diet" to quell her complaining. Snacks banned by Ana who audits boss's desk for contraband food. Stephanie burns the candle at both ends for her Mistress Ana, yet she will be disciplined by both Mistresses at Pat's house while fucking husband like a jackrabbit per her Mistresses dictates and submitting to a daily weighting in office by Ana who marks weight gain for tonight's discipline. Husband happy to have sexy wife so skinny and slim in her luscious frame while not knowing what she has to do to maintain her body and keep house above their heads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cannot wait for next instalment

Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not liked Hubby as dom

giving husband the power this soon did not felt right. maybe after few chapter but this soon making him Dom changes lot of things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

maybe ana is a closet sub bisexual looking for a domme and wishing her boss would become that

since she made no advances toward her admin how can there be harassment as she was not called into the office

the desk can be explained as a wardrobe malfunction that her skirt got caught on desk or it was becoming that time of the month unexpectedly and was trying to take care of a private matter when she barged in

one time does not make harassment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Chapter!

Another great read. I would have liked more development in D/S between Stephanie and her Mistress prior to husband getting involved. The dynamic between them needs to continue to grow. Great story though and can’t wait to read more hopefully very soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Introducing Hubby = not like

It was a great story until hubby was introduced. Introducing hubby was departure to the genre. That being said, Pirlouit is a very talented writer.

Claudia_ReniClaudia_Reniabout 4 years ago
very excing story

very nice to read, could not stop till the end.

In my min d things go further:

what will happen on monday? Will she loose her job and become full time toy to her neighbour? Would her neighbour set an agreement with her assistant?

Hope we know it soon and there is less time till next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Always the same...

I wish creative use of the mind was used instead of the typical overly used 'blackmail'

scenarios used to start the story. Just ruins the story.

LBCNLLBCNLabout 4 years ago
Great story so far

I really like this story. Hoping there will be more of it coming soon.

Also hoping it will get a little more nasty ;)

The Ana thing us giving a nice twist. Wondering what will come if it.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The introduction of the husband into the scenario of domination is very bad. He doesn't fit, it's awkward and it totally destroys the trajectory of the story. There's no reason to do that. He's not even up for it. Kill that part of it. In fact, have her leave him altogether and become Patty's slave 24/7.

PirlouitPirlouitover 1 year agoAuthor

To those who commented: thank you very much for the time you took in reading the story - especially ongoing chapters.

Looking back, I agree that the husband storyline came in way too early - or shouldn’t have come at all.

I appreciate the feedback!

kboneonekboneoneabout 1 year ago

Well SEATING is the words you have said and i believe you meant SITTING

WHALIING is another word you have said and I believe you meant WAILING

kbone1kbone121 days ago

Just an FYI - It's SITTING, not SEATING

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous