A New Neighbor Ch. 03 - A Sub Revealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty smiled with no sign of mockery; she could appreciate an honest answer and carried on with a more soothing tone:

"Well, that's normal but you don't need to worry... I can always tell when someone's a natural." She extended her arm, held a nearby glass to her lips, adding, "And my dear, you fit that bill."

She pointed to a bottle on the counter, "You may pour yourself a glass, I know it helps you break your inhibitions," she smiled referring to their first encounter.

Stephanie went to pour herself a glass, thinking that she could use a little help. Her neighbor looked at her figure as she walked away. You could tell from her calves that she had gorgeous legs.

As soon as she filled a third of the glass, she heard Patty say, "That's enough. Loose, not buzzed."

Clearly she wanted Stephanie to be completely in the moment and when the executive put the bottle back on the counter, her neighbor had risen and stood next to her. Thinking she wanted a refill, Stephanie picked up the bottle again but Patty put her hand on top of her glass and declared, "Same for me. But I appreciate the gesture."

Stephanie raised the glass, letting the liquid sip through her lips. Patty knew her wines.

"Better?"

"Yes, thank you," Stephanie answered.

"Good," Patty said, moving closer to her neighbor. "How was the rest of your day?"

Stephanie laid her cards on the table. In her mind, this was part of the deal she'd agreed to.

"Restless... I had a very hard time concentrating as I was replaying the events in my head."

The corners of Patty's mouth moved up slightly as she heard this.

"I also had a really bad day with Ana, my admin. I called her a "good girl" and then inadvertently flashed because my skirt was up," she added with a sigh.

"Oofa..."

"I know... Ground for a lawsuit in this day and age."

Patty knew this was bad. The "good girl" could have passed as a simple mistake, but to flash an employee - even by accident... You didn't need a legal degree to sense the drama.

She played it cool: "Meh, I wouldn't worry about it. She sees you as a goddess; like everyone else in this place. It was obvious when you walked me through the office."

Patty meant to reassure her neighbor and move on but she knew this had the potential to become problematic, very soon.

As she thought of it, she picked up on something Stephanie had just said.

"Do you want to tell me why you had your skirt up at work? I didn't ask you to do that."

Stephanie felt immediately shameful.

"I... I was afraid I was going to stain it."

"Because of how wet you were?"

The executive looked towards the ground. "Yes," she answered.

Patty would have jumped up and down if she could have: this told her everything she needed to know.

"Take this one off too, then... Wouldn't want to stain it," Patty asked pointing at the skirt, returning to the couch to lay down in the same position as before.

This was no surprise and Stephanie was mentally prepared for a lot more. She pulled up the hem but Patty stopped her with a hand signal. "Let's not crumple every outfit you've worn today... Just take it off."

The executive unzipped the side and let the material slide to her ankles before stepping outside of it.

Patty enjoyed a good voyeur session and god, was this one gorgeous. Stephanie's legs were lean and muscular, her ass perky and now that you could see all of her without any pubic hair... Well...

After leering quietly and long enough for Stephanie to become both uncomfortable and oddly proud, she stated, "And I see you shaved your...?"

"My... my cunt, yes, Ms Patricia."

The butterflies were all over her stomach. How many times had her employees felt like this in front of her, powerless and on edge ahead of her demands, she wondered? It had never been sexual, of course, but she realized what some of them had gone through.

"Grab that chair and bring it over here," Patty asked, pointing in front of the couch.

Stephanie gulped the small portion of wine that was left and picked up a low seating wooden chair. She positioned it in the middle of the room and awaited instructions. Patty told her to move it closer.

She moved it six feet away from the couch.

"Closer."

Four feet.

"Closer."

Two feet.

"Nearly there."

She moved the chair a foot away from the couch.

"Bingo," Patty smiled, locking eyes with Stephanie as she sat uncomfortably closed to her neighbor. At this point, she only wore her shoes and a cashmere sweater, trying hard to get used to the idea of walking naked in front of someone else other than her husband.

Despite a deep, dull sense of excitement that she could not hide, the humiliation of obedience was deafening. Patty instructed her on how to properly seat through silent gestures. Soon, Stephanie was seating back, her ass on the edge of the chair while her shoes were planted on the couch, each foot on the side of her neighbor, her pussy on full display.

"Now show me how you were touching yourself in the car."

Her body was raging. It had been on edge for the past twenty-four hours and even the orgasm she had received earlier had not been enough to quench her desire. Masturbating in front of someone was shameful but Stephanie yearned for release and her fingers moved immediately to her clit, rubbing it gently, not so much trying to re-enact what she had done an hour early as much as trying to look sexy for her neighbor.

She moved her hips forward a little as she felt immediate heat and lifted her sweater to be able to caress her stomach with her left hand. As she'd done in the car, she used her palm on her clit while her fingers caressed her vulva.

"Why did you remove the plug?" Patty's voice was flat but colder than it had been a moment ago.

Legs spread apart in the most vulnerable position and caught off guard by the question, Stephanie started to mumble.

"I don't... I thought I..."

Patty shook her head slowly and slid her fingernails very lightly against Stephanie's inner thigh... "I'm hearing a whole lot of "I's" but for the next thirty days, "I" doesn't really make decisions anymore, does she? Not about her body... not about her cunt and... not about her ass. We clear?"

After a moment of silence, Stephanie replied softly, "Yes, Ms. Patricia; I understand."

Patty stared for a second and finally broke a smile, adding, "I believe you. Go on."

Stephanie went back to slowly caress herself. Almost immediately, Patty untied the knot that kept her robe together and slipped her hand between her legs. The silk naturally fell to the side, revealing her own trimmed pussy.

"What were you thinking this afternoon when you were touching yourself?"

Be honest, Stephanie thought. Obedience for thirty days also meant being honest.

"I was... thinking about how quickly you had gotten control over me..." Her fingers were pressing harder on her clit as she was thinking about her answer. "And how turned on it made me... Even if I wasn't expecting to be."

Patty's hand was brushing against her own mound, listening attentively to her neighbor, who was clearly already on edge.

She stared at Stephanie's pussy intently before exclaiming, "Are you always this wet?" She could see her lips glistening each time they were spread open.

Being graphic would only reinforce the humiliation Stephanie was feeling but she was also curious.

"I... I've been..." She hesitated until she found better words and corrected: "You've made me very horny."

She was expecting a smile or recognition, but instead, Patty simply stated, "Call me Mistress." Calm. Self-assured.

Stephanie shoved a finger and squeezed a tiny "Yes, Mistress," from her pursed mouth.

"Did anyone see you touch yourself in the car?"

"No... I don't think so, Mistress."

"Were you hoping someone would?"

"I... I think maybe, but I would have stopped if I'd seen someone."

"An honest answer; good." Unable to resist, Patty leaned forward and pointed two fingers in front of her pet's vagina who immediately bucked under the slight pressure. As she penetrated her, Stephanie moaned more loudly.

Seating back, Patty shoved her fingers in her mouth to taste her neighbor. Locking eyes, she said, "You're ready," she smiled. "Remove the chair and get on your knees."

Stephanie knew what that meant. She knew, and she immediately moved the chair out of the way and got on all fours in front of the couch.

Slowly, deliberately, Patty completely opened the silk robe and was the one, this time, who spread her legs on each side of her neighbor's face while scooting down on the couch.

She positioned herself a couple of inches from Stephanie's face and pointing a finger up to get her pet to wait, she asked, "Now, let me hear it... What do you want to do?"

Stephanie swallowed hard. She stared at the gorged lips in front of her, well aware that in a few seconds, she would be licking them until Patty was satisfied. On one hand, she was panicking, feeling as if this she should have never found herself in this position and on the other, she could sense her body lusting ahead of the task. This was the natural progression of the past couple of days. She'd been expecting to service her Mistress since their first encounter.

In the end, the words came out easily. "I want to lick your pussy, Mistress."

Patty smiled, wanting to bask in the moment. "Again," she said, adjusting her hips and moving ever closer.

"Please, Mistress... May I lick your pussy?"

"Since this is your first time, don't rush... Caress it with your nose... with your lips. Once you are ready, you may use your tongue."

"Yes, Mistress," Stephanie nudged forward and let her warm breath escape her mouth. She could smell Patty's pussy and was surprised by the fact that she enjoyed it; it was sweeter than she'd expected. For a long minute, she grazed her Mistress' lips, barely touching the skin and making tiny kisses with her mouth. The result was that both of them became increasingly excited. Stephanie felt her neighbor's labia open up and, unable to refrain any longer, sunk her tongue inside Patty's vagina, feeling the juices coat her chin and nose.

She heard Patty gasp and hold her breath as she dipped her tongue again. Stephanie surprised herself by how natural this immediately felt. She let her mouth further explore the warmth of Patty's vagina while her nose was pressed against the delicate folds of skin.

Stephanie was overcome with pride as she dug her tongue repeatedly: Patty's moans and short breath only encouraged Stephanie to lick harder.

She moved on to poking the clitoris, mouthing it before trying to slip under its hood. The softness of the skin felt nice, as if she could mold it, push it into place - a major difference with her husband's hard cock.

Patty knew the importance of conditioning the mind during the first few days and encouraged her pet each time her tongue hit the right spots.

"Mmmm... There you go... That's it... Mmm.. Oh yeah, yeah!"

As she heard Stephanie coo under the praise, she carried on with even more attention.

"Oh yes! Mmm... Show me what a good whore you are. Lick my pussy!"

Catching her breath and nudging her nose against her lips, Stephanie moaned again in appreciation of her treatment.

"Mmm... Look... mmm... look at you turning into the perfect cunt muncher."

Patty noticed Stephanie spreading her legs and bucking slightly - increasingly turned on by the humiliating words and yearning for desire herself.

"Mmm... You're so good at this. Mm... Gets me thinking that others should enjoy that tongue. I should turn you into my little private whore, ready to service anyone I choose, mm?"

"Uh-uh..." Stephanie's eyes became larger as she pleaded with them. "Please, Mistress... Just you, please," she heaved between licks.

Letting the comment slide, Patty bit her lip, enjoying the moment more than she expected. She rubbed her nipples as she let her neighbor lick her for another couple of minutes before stopping her.

She held Stephanie's head back gently and said, "Let's raise the bar, see how you feel then." She rose from the couch, her robe wide open and lifting up as she walked across the room. The executive found herself on all fours, completely exposed, wondering what was happening.

Stephanie lowered her head and stared at the floor as she awaited her next set of instructions. It was surprising how easily she'd slipped into the submissive position. While there was some small complicity between them, she purposely rushed to being a "good girl" each chance she got.

A buzzing noise pierced through the ambient sound; Stephanie recognized the sound of a vibrator and almost despite herself, stretched as if she was doing a yoga pose, lowering her shoulders while raising her ass in hope of some relief.

She felt playful, slutty and very obedient.

The buzzing stopped and Stephanie pouted, her body now aching for the touch of the toy she had imagined.

"Oh my god, you are literally leaking..." she heard Patty said from behind her. "There is a droplet hanging from your clit and that... may just be the sexiest thing I've ever seen." She caressed her pet's buttocks and couldn't resist splitting her lips with her thumbs, penetrating her from behind. Stephanie moaned immediately as Patty needed all of her self-control to move on.

The executive turned pet felt a pillow being pushed between her legs, followed by a round shape bumping against her lips. As she looked between her leg, she saw the head of a large MagicWand vibrator poking through. Patty turned it on and Stephanie immediately gasped for air, letting out a long groan.

As she moved back to her original position, Patty's silk robe caressed her pet's shoulder. Once she had her knees on each side of Stephanie's head, she playfully asked, "Now, where were we?"

"Oh... Mistress, I'm not going to be able to hold it for very long..."

"Well, it's a good thing this isn't about you then." And spreading her legs wider as if in a deep state of relaxation, she added, "You can't come until I say so and you sure as hell can't come before I do."

Grudgingly, although she knew there was little choice in the matter, her pet exclaimed, "Yes, Mistress," as she buried her nose and mouth in her neighbor's pussy, moaning louder than the recipient of her servicing.

The touch of the vibrator on her clit was electrifying, bringing her to new heights and limits of orgasm despite having experienced one earlier that day. The combination of humiliation and shear desire had her overstimulated, her pussy pulsating with every touch. She lifted herself slightly to lessen the intensity, but could still feel the intensity of the buzzing against her clit.

Stephanie was circling her clit with a hard, pointy tongue, lifting her hood and poking, driving Patty wild with lust. Soon, she found herself having a hard time focusing on the task at hand, and keeping her mouth open as her moans increased.

Patty spoke while her pet's eyes were starting to roll: "What was I saying before? Mmm... You're so good, I could have you do this to others..."

From the pressure she felt on her clit, she could tell Stephanie was licking harder, as if valiantly giving it her all to help her Mistress achieve satisfaction.

Insisting, Patty asked again, "Mm... Now, are you a whore that I can use as I wish?"

Between licks and breathing hard, Stephanie submitted. In a million years, she would have not thought of enacting the wildest fantasies she masturbated to in the dark and yet here she was. Gone were the mental blocks that would have made her feel self-aware or embarrassed by her behavior. She wanted to be Patty's for the next thirty days. She wanted to be told what to do, used by her neighbor as she wished.

"Yes Mistress, I'm your whore..." She went back for more, as if she found courage in her statement. "You can do...", she swallowed hard, caught her breath, "whatever you want with me."

And upon making this statement, she shoved her face in Patty's folds again.

Stephanie lapped away while looking up at her, her hands hanging on to her Mistress' thighs as she licked with fervor.

She mumbled and moaned inside Patty's pussy while her tongue feverishly assaulted her clit, trying to get her to come so she could get some relief too.

Finally, to her satisfaction, Patty's breathing became harder and her cheeks firmed up, followed by her whole body tensing up.

"Oh yes!! YESSSSS!!" Patty groaned, finally erupting in Stephanie's mouth, who shoved her nose closer as if to relish in her juices. As the waves of pleasures kept hitting her, she managed to instruct her pet to make herself come as well, knowing that she was on the absolute edge.

Stephanie adjusted herself and put all her weight on the vibrator. Within seconds, she started whaling so loudly that Patty couldn't help but amusingly wonder if her husband would be able to hear her.

A minute later, they were both breathing hard and giggling softly, still high from the orgasm they went through.

Within a minute, Patty said, "Wow... If you weren't made for this..." She lifted her head to see Stephanie and added, "This felt... divine... Thank you, pet."

Stephanie was emotionally spent and physically exhausted. The words that came out of her neighbor's mouth were slowly arranging themselves in her head, helping her make sense of what had just happened. It was almost as if she woke from a trance, back on all fours, knees widely spread, her cunt ultra-sensitive to the touch.

She heard a tap on the couch and looked up to see her Mistress pat the empty area next to her. Moving up obediently, she crawled towards Patty and received a long kiss, which she immediately reciprocated.

"What a natural you are," Patty smiled, her hand gliding across her pet's back and ass cheeks.

Stephanie laid next to her neighbor and nozzles her face in her neck in a position that felt almost too natural.

"I enjoyed myself very much" cooed Patty, gently caressing Stephanie's shoulders.

Finally, softly, Stephanie murmured, "Me too, Mistress."

Patty nodded. "And throughout the day, you did great. It was a lot to take on but you passed with flying colors."

"Thank you. It was nice to have a softer session too..."

Her neighbor smiled and replied teasingly, "Don't worry, we'll find an excuse to give you a spanking next time."

Thinking for a little while, Patty added, "As a matter of fact, since you are so fond of instructions, you are not allowed to have sex or come until I notify you."

Stephanie did not think to question the reason, but that meant that Albert was not going to get relief until Patty said so.

They laid for a couple of minutes more before they agreed it was time for Stephanie to get back home.

------------------

Stephanie had gone to the office the next day but barely managed to concentrate on the most basic tasks. Her neighbor was in her head along with the constant replay of what she had done: She licked a woman to orgasm. Jesus Christ.

And boy, did she enjoy it too. She could almost taste Patty on her tongue and before Stephanie knew it, she was drenched again. Her body was responding more like a teenager than a grown woman.

To make matters worse, Ana had called in sick with no real explanation or notice as to when she'd be back. This meant that the next couple of days were spent fielding an unusual amount of questions that Ana would usually handle on her own. Stephanie could feel the perplexed look of visitors as they had to walk into her office to go over items that her admin would usually handle for her.

As the day wore on, the executive was getting increasingly ticked off with her missing employee and the situation she'd left her in.