A New Neighbor Ch. 03 - A Sub Revealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying down, head against the pillow, she couldn't help but discreetly turn on her phone to re-read the set of instructions she'd received earlier.

"MY PET'S TASKS:

- Display yourself to your husband

- Apologize for being a bad SEX wife. Let him know that from now on, he can USE you WHENEVER, WHEREVER & HOWEVER.

- Ask him to punish you to make up for having been a bad sex wife.

- Have him fuck you (however he wants).

- Call him "Sir" at least once.

- Always ask permission if it's related to your own pleasure.

Congratulations - your marriage has just gotten a whole lot better :)"

Stephanie let her imagination run wild for a few minutes, wondering what her Mistress - and her husband - would ask her to do next. Her hand meandered between her legs, to the never-ending dampness she'd felt for the past few days. She realized she was supposed to ask permission before touching herself. She made a mental note for next time.

She cleaned herself up as the phone buzzed again. Expecting Patty, she grabbed it but the message was from their VP of HR, who sounded alarmed: "Good evening Stephanie. Just got an email from your admin, Ana, who is making some strange claims (sex. harassment). I told her that we'd all meet Monday morning first thing. About to reach out to Marcus."

Stephanie perked up immediately. Her brains went from relaxed to high gear as she saw the real possibility of her life becoming miserable. She'd be damned if she was going to let that happen, especially because a little twerp managed to see her pussy inside the office. Goddammit!

She replied immediately, acting cool. "Hey Mike, I'm smelling a prank here or something else about nothing - let's wait until Monday morning to raise hell and get Marcus involved. Enjoy the weekend!"

She put her head back on the pillow knowing she would likely not sleep much for the rest of the night.