A New Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie was also wearing a Bluetooth earpiece on her left ear; it would be invisible to a passenger but would allow Ana to stay in contact. Stephanie liked this and figured it was for safety.

Ana was, of course, in charge of the vibrating toy and had already activated it remotely, starting slow.

Stephanie was immediately startled. This thing was insane; it was rumbling inside her, buzzing against the anal plug she was wearing while the tail vibrated against her clit.

Ana's voice came through the earpiece: "On a scale of one to ten, ten being you naughty little girl finally getting off, what number are you on?"

"F... Five."

Ana smiled. She was on the lowest setting and this newborn slut was already at five. This was going to be fun.

"Very well. I want you to announce seven and nine only. Understood?"

Stephanie nodded towards the phone.

"Say you understand."

"I understand, Miss... Ms. Ana."

It had been close. She almost called her admin "Mistress", a word she had reserved for Patty up to now.

Stephanie thought that at some point if this type of humiliation continued... She paused, her thoughts assaulted by electric impulses from her body that yelled for her to lean back and enjoy the ride.

"Oh, god."

She wasn't going to be able to hold it for long: she was too horny, had been edged too frequently over the past four days. And she now realized it was all done on purpose so she would be nearly losing her shit, minutes away from a stranger getting...

Stephanie was interrupted by the sound of the door opening and a man seating in the car. He was young, good looking, and smiled at her. She was surprised by his age; he was closer to Ana's age than her own.

"Hi," he said, "Ana and Patty told me to meet you here today."

This reassured Stephanie regarding her own safety, but she knew what this could look like: MILF lures young man in car for sexual gratification.

"Can you drive?," he said, snapping her out of her thoughts and soon adding, "I'll tell you where to go."

Stephanie nodded as she felt the buzzing inside her intensify, rattling against her clit and forcing her to adjust in her seat in a vain attempt to remain quiet. Her breathing was ragged.

As she started driving, the young man had pulled his sweat pants and tugged on his cock.

She could tell it was long and thick just from the way he was handling it even if she was only peering from her peripheral vision.

"So you're the slutty milf who likes to watch men jerk off, eh?" He smiled and kept looking her up and down.

Stephanie felt the vibrator throb harder as Ana increased the speed and told her "Say: ' I love it.'"

She repeated the statement, obediently.

She was guided towards a nearby parking garage with an open rooftop. It was, for the time being, deserted.

The young man removed his jacket and said, "Ok, show me the goods..."

As the car parked, he spat on his hand and started rubbing the head of his penis, leering her at her.

The executive could very much guess her part and what Ana wanted her to do next. She reached for the top of her shirt and started unbuttoning the first one.

He snickered and swallowing the rest of his laugh, said, "I haven't come for tits, sweetheart... Let's go." He pointed towards her skirt.

Embarrassingly, she lifted her skirt and kept her legs together. You could barely see the toy poke through.

He encouraged her, "Ooh, nice legs! Don't get shy now; show me the goods."

Had the buzzing intensified? God, it felt so good. And to have a young stud appreciate her body as much as he was felt great.

She adjusted herself in the seat to be able to spread her legs and give the young man a better view, despite her embarrassment of wearing a toy.

"There you go... Oh, you naughty... Is that a vibrator AND a plug?" he asked, breathing harder and shaking his cock.

She moaned that it was, obediently answering.

"Mm... You like to plug all your holes, uh?" He had accelerated his pace, clearly turned on by Stephanie's condition.

Stephanie had pulled the skirt up to her waist and could feel the rumbling inside press against... oh god... the plug she was wearing.

"Tell him," pressed Ana in her ear and added, "call him 'Sir'." The admin had a hard time wiping the shit-eating grin off her face.

As soon as she responded, she heard him say, "What a good girl. Now spread your legs," he muttered, on a mission to see as much as he could. "I bet your pussy is completely shaved... Yeah... there you go... Why don't you increase the vibrations?"

"I... I can't, Sir... Someone... someone else controls it."

He smiled even more. "Oh... Who is it?"

Panting, Stephanie called out "Seven" out loud.

"Seven?"

"My... my Mistress is controlling it."

"Oh is that right? And you Mistress knows you like dick so she wanted for you to see some, eh?"

"Press the toy harder against your clit," Ana instructed over the phone.

Shamefully, Stephanie had to behave insatiably and moved her hand to her clit, pressing the tail against it.

Without waiting for an answer, he asked "Do you like to watch me jerk off? You like my big cock?"

"Yes, Sir. I like to watch your big cock," she said between moans.

This bitch was going to make him come quick, he thought as he focused on the tip of his dick. Ana had not lied: she was out of control.

"Tell your Mistress to increase the speed of your toy; I want to see you cum."

Ana had heard, but she waited for Stephanie to be forced to ask.

"Please Mistress, he wants you to increase the speed."

"Tell him you're now allowed to cum, because you haven't earned it..." Ana was also getting turned on and her throat was dry. She could hardly believe what she was getting Stephanie to do. She had become so turned on by dominating her boss that her stomach almost felt queasy.

She added, "Tell him that your pussy's drenched."

He responded by wanting a better show: "Spread your lips with your fingers."

"Now you're going to be a good girl, and let this guy have a great big orgasm. I'll reward you," she said as she increased the speed of the vibration before adding, "Get in the back seat."

"W... What?" She asked panting.

"Don't make me repeat myself," Ana said.

"I'm being told we should go into the back seat, Sir." He nodded and Stephanie adjusted her skirt to go around, barely able to walk as her knees buckled, while the young man simply jumped in the back between the seats, his turgescent purple cock in hand. There were no dividers between them anymore.

"Now put your face on his lap, between his stomach and his cock and tell him to come on your face," Ana instructed.

Stephanie was babbling... The speed of the toy was going up and down, pushing her dangerously close to orgasm.

"P... Please, Sir... Come on my face," as she laid towards him and managed to snuggle her head between his cock and chest.

"Repeat and call him 'Daddy', now."

"Oh my god, she's going to make me die of shame," thought Stephanie. Her immediate next thought was that she could not remember being so turned on in any other situation.

"Please Daddy, come on this slut's face," she improvised to Ana's delight.

She could smell his dick, his hands gripping the flesh right against her face.

"Show me your pussy, spread those lips," he ordered.

As soon as Stephanie did, the vibration felt stronger and she moaned, "Mis... Mistress, nine! NINE!"

There was silence for a few seconds, then Ana came through: "If you want to come, you have to take him in your mouth."

Stephanie could barely hear the instructions as the grunts of her passenger were becoming louder. She heard enough though and knew the choices in front of her.

As she felt her impending orgasm, she argued with herself, finally opened her mouth as a long string of cum shot up and landed on her cheek. Without thinking, she gobbled the head of his penis, feeling the next shot of jeez hit the roof of her mouth before dripping against her tongue as she moaned louder.

Her left hand moved to press the toy harder against her clit. She surprised herself by wishing she had come at the same time as he did.

The passenger started to go into spasms and shoved his cock far in her mouth, holding the back of her head until she gagged.

She opened her mouth to breathe and as his cum leaked on her chin and back on his cock, he pushed her against his pole once more. At this point, she was rocked by a massive orgasm.

Her body went into convulsions. The buzzing against her clit remained as high as it was and with the stranger's penis lodged in her throat, a flow of saliva and cum started dripping. She moaned and growled at the incessant waves of pleasure going through her.

Was it the same orgasm with peaks or a different one? She couldn't tell anymore but after what felt like an eternity, she sensed the toy's incessant buzzing finally slow down until it came to a stop as she slowly regained normal breathing.

The young man had let go of Stephanie, and, pointing to spots of cum on around his crotch, stated, "I can't put my pants on with this mess."

He looked at Stephanie, still high from the orgasm. Ana did not have time to give instructions, the sounds she could hear through the headset were telling enough.

The executive lapped every bit, even the jeez that was around his thumb. The voice in her ear gave her a final instruction.

Stephanie hesitated and finally said, "Thank you for feeding this slut, sir."

The young man looked at her and said, "Fucking hell. You are a wild one." Smiling, he added, "That was wonderful, thank you," leaving Stephanie on the rooftop of a parking garage somewhere in North Beach with cum on her face, slightly disoriented and wondering what had happened to her that she would so hungrily put a man's penis in her mouth for the reward of an orgasm.

Ana happened.

Her new Mistress had taken on the perverted role of the puppeteer, forcing Stephanie into situations that would further illustrate her thirst for domination and humiliation.

"You chose to come," the voice startled her. "Given the choice to be masturbation muse versus being a slut, you chose slut, just so you could come."

The sound of snickering came through the audio. "Ah, Stephanie, Stephanie, who would have thought?" She added, "Was it as earth-shattering at it sounded?"

"Yes... Yes, it was Mistress," Stephanie replied.

"I like the new title... I've moved up in the ranks," she smiled to herself, then added, "I've freed up your calendar for the afternoon. Go see Patty and tell her what you've done today... And Stephanie?"

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Don't clean up."

The line went dead.

Stephanie realized, almost dumbfounded, that she was hoping for some type of praise.

From her admin.

For blowing dicks.

Jesus Christ, she had become insatiable AND needy.

She drove absentmindedly, her brain flat-lining, allowing a few moments of reprieve after the orgasm she had just experienced.

She found Patty seating on the couch, reading a book. Between the hour Stephanie had just spent under the guidance of her admin, her Mistress almost looked saintly, perusing pages of poetry while awaiting her pet.

She smiled and signaled to Stephanie to get closer up until the executive faced her directly.

Her neighbor sat up and slid her hands along her thighs, lifting her pet's skirt.

"Spread your legs," she instructed.

And as Stephanie gave her an eyeful of pussy, Patty pulled out the vibrating egg and its long tail with a snicker. The executive shuddered as the egg came out of her vagina.

"Ah... millennials and their technology... Did you like Ms. Ana's toy?"

"I did, Mistress."

"Turn around, let's remove the plug too."

She did not play with her hole this time; just a straight but painless removal.

"Ok, now come here and tell me what happened," as she signal for her to seat on her knees. Stephanie ended up on the couch, with her legs across Patty's, hugging her by the neck, child-like in her position.

She felt safe. Safe enough to confess.

"Mistress Ana had a man masturbate in the car with me. She was talking to me through an earpiece and was controlling the toy you just removed."

"What an elaborate little set-up... This Ana is full of surprises."

Stephanie agreed, "She was so good and gave me a choice like you would have: Let him come on my face or take in my mouth and be allowed to come."

"Are you angry at yourself that you took the easy path? You shouldn't be - with what we put you through over the past few days, you never really had a chance. The point was to make you horny and drive you to this."

The executive was silent. She seemed on the verge of tears when she shook her head. Finally confessing, "No, I loved it... It's everything you had predicted: I love being used, I loved feeling dirty... Oh god... what's wrong with me?"

Patty caressed her neck and calmed her down. After a moment, she said, "Those feelings are normal and it's very healthy that you are recognizing them."

She petted her some more, then asked, "What did you like about it?"

"When... when I saw his cum shoot up and it was just because he was jerking off on me... It sounds silly, but I felt... proud? I don't know... Maybe sexy or desirable instead." She paused and added, "And when I decided to take his cock in my mouth, he held my head and pushed me down; that's when I came... I think... It's hard to remember."

And suddenly, she started putting some of Patty's sentences together... "Was... Did you have something to do with this?"

"Of course, I had to agree to it. But thankfully, our little debutante is resourceful and knew of an especially pervy fling of hers from College with whom she's remained in surprisingly good terms." She caressed her pet's hair as one would a child that's being told a story.

"One I spoke with him, I felt comfortable enough to have you go through with the session. I'm never far, don't you worry," Patty added.

==================================================

Stephanie woke up an eternity later and despite her foggy state, knew this had not been a power nap. She had properly passed out and rose in a panic, thinking that she had missed dinner time.

Patty was nowhere to be found so the executive decided to rush home. She grabbed her purse and exited the house, hoping to make a late but unnoticed entrance.

As she got in front of her door, she stopped, took a deep breath, and walked in, almost immediately hearing voices and laughter coming from the kitchen. There was a guest - so much for the subtle arrival.

"Hello?" She ventured.

"In here," Albert replied.

She dropped her purse on the couch and walked towards the hallway, mentally exhausted, dried mouth, and still disoriented.

She stopped at the entrance of the kitchen, transfixed.

"Oh hi, Stephanie!" said Ana cheerfully, perched on a stool by the table.

"Wh... what are you..." Ana looked stunned as she searched for words.

"You didn't have to send Ana to keep me company while you finished your meetings, honey," said Albert, "But I appreciate the gesture!" he added with a wink.

"Thank you, Albert," Ana answered with a wide smile, touching his arm with her fingers, "but it really was my pleasure."

She jumped up from her chair, walked towards her purse, and added, "I'll leave you two..."

"Oh, you're not going anywhere, young lady... I'm sure Stephanie won't let you go home anyways."

"No, no... I couldn't, but thank you..." Ana added meekly.

"Nonsense, Stephanie, tell her, please," Albert looked at his wife, expecting to hear something come out of her mouth.

"Yes... Of course..." The executive seemed in a daze; this was not what she had expected at all. "You must stay, please."

Ana had already stood up, but remained still as she claimed, "Well, you're the boss!" She walked back and said, "Excuse me," to Stephanie while reaching for something on her face. "I think you have something on your cheek."

"Oh, what a day," she smiled and added, "Let me go change clothes."

Then turning to Albert, Ana said, "Can I help?"

"We'll just make a salad for dinner; alright with you?"

"I'm not staying for dinner, but I'll help," she smiled.

Within minutes, she was cutting tomatoes and carrots, shoulder to shoulder with Albert who was preparing a vinaigrette.

They were chatting it up again and Ana soon drew more serious, "Stephanie seems a changed woman lately. Happier and less... anxious, I guess."

"Is that right?" He asked innocently, thinking this was his doing.

"Mmmm, mmm... Honestly, I don't know what has happened but she is certainly more easy going... and less demand..." She cut abruptly, saying "I"m sorry, I shouldn't be gossiping... That was gauche."

She used language she knew would impress him.

"Not at all... It's nice to hear about her life outside of the house. Honestly, I feel completely cut off at times... although she seems to be... changed lately, to your point."

"For the better?"

"Oh yeah," Albert answered, barely able to refrain from boasting about his new sex life.

Their elbows touched at times, more frequently than they should have by accident.

Ana continued, "Maybe I'm reading this wrong but she's been giving me a lot more authority lately; it just feels nice to be recognized at work, you know?"

She was throwing lines left and right, not necessarily for Albert to bite, but certainly to illicit a conversation with his wife later.

"Yes; it certainly does," he answers, putting the final touch in his bowl. He wondered if the timing had been the same when Stephanie surrendered herself to him and told him he could take her whenever he wished without asking. A thought crossed his mind, "She couldn't be doing the same with...? Naaah."

And to Ana, "What are some examples of things she's empowered you to do on your own?"

"Oh, it's not really about the specifics... it's more about making me feel like I'm in charge, you know?" She carried on, slicing the same carrot over and over again so as not to break the bubble they were in. "You wouldn't understand, a man like you... you've been in charge all your life."

Albert almost laughed out loud. He thought for a second and said, "It's nice to be the boss sometimes. I'm glad you're feeling empowered; it's important at the office."

Albert sensed a connection building between them. Ana was young, sexy, and seemed interested in him, which made most men weak at the knees regardless of who they were married to, present company included.

Albert reached for a bottle of wine. After inspecting the label and looking at the food in front of them, he decided that it would do and unscrewed the cap.

"Do me the honor," he said softly as he poured Ana a glass for taste.

He was soon pouring three glasses and the discussion moved to other topics. Ana kept adjusting her hair behind her ear, looking intently at Albert each time he spoke.

Finally, Stephanie appeared wearing a similar outfit but having powdered her nose and "refreshed" her appearance.

"Well, I thought you were going to be dressed casual for us, hon," laughed Albert.

Stephanie had wanted to keep the typical outfit she was allowed to wear at the office since Ana was in the room. Her dom assumed the same and was impressed with her boss's dedication.

"Hey you," Albert said.

Ana exclaimed, "How did the meeting go?"

Stephanie had a tired smile, "I think it went well."

"Good; as long as all parties left satisfied, that's the most important," Ana retorted.

Albert handed the last glass of wine to his spouse, clicking the glasses together and cheering all at once.

Ana had shown up because Patty told her it would be a good idea to surprise Stephanie in such a manner and keep her on her toes, but honestly, she had no real goals. It felt a bit strange to be in her boss's house - "Not my boss," she thought, "my pet!".