A New Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was easy to remember when they were in sessions, but sometimes, she still had to pinch herself to believe the situation she fell in.

Alcohol helped, as it always did, and soon enough Stephanie was defending herself, explaining that she was "fun" in college while Albert was howling, recounting a story that involved his now-wife shushing him several times at the library.

The three of them were laughing together. Ana said in earnest, "Aww, come on, I'm sure you were fun in college; what's a good story?"

Stephanie took a couple of sips, thought for a second, and then, with a coy smile, "Well, there was that one time I made out with a girl."

"Well, that sounds inappropriate," Albert said half-jokingly.

"We are beyond the walls of the HR sanctum," reassures Ana. "And come on, in two minutes, we'll be playing truth or dare if I wanted to."

She had said that with so much self-assurance that it took Albert by surprise. He felt as if this was directed to him as he'd seen Ana flirt with him several times throughout the evening.

"Ooh... I had fun with that too," cooed Stephanie, slightly buzzed since she had skipped lunch.

There was a very slight uncomfortable silence but Ana quickly announced, "Well, I'll let you relive the best moments with Albert here. This is my cue to leave."

Despite both of them asking her to stay, she did not want to go any further this evening and felt all the right seeds had been planted.

She exaggerated a bow to her hosts, thanked them, and hopped outside to rush home.

=============================================

By the time she got home, Ana had received an email from Jacob. He thanked her profusely for an afternoon well spent and the orgasm he'd experienced.

Jacob had been a great lover in college and he was one of the few exes with whom she'd maintained a friendly relationship. Knowing his libido levels, she knew he'd be up for this type of kinky adventure.

She smiled as she wrote back, thanking him for a fantastic performance and letting him know that she may need him some more in the future.

============================================

The following Monday, Stephanie's late morning calendar had been cleared so she could masturbate while watching porn.

Ana was in her boss's office, seating on the couch, legs crossed, and going through a crossword puzzle. As Stephanie was moaning at her desk, her admin was tapping a pen against her teeth, thinking of the right word to fill in the boxes. She wouldn't have looked out of place waiting for her child to be done with a piano lesson.

Stephanie was watching a video of a woman servicing men at a gloryhole. The lady just waited for a cock to appear before engulfing it. She had done it three times already, swallowed twice, and got a facial on the last one. This reeked of real amateur shots, turning on the executive even more.

The buzzing paused and Stephanie was taking deep breaths, doing her best to calm her body down.

Ana glanced at her phone; the session had been going on for twelve minutes as Stephanie had stopped several times to prevent herself from coming.

The admin uncrossed her legs and rose to her feet. She looked particularly sexy today, wearing an above the knee skirt and ankle strap shoes. She had decided to start dressing up for the job she wanted and it suited her well. Stephanie's eyes were pleading with her tormentor.

"Would you like to come?"

"Oh yes, please Mistress!"

Ana turned around and walked a few paces, her hands behind her back.

"Fine, but I have a condition," she responded, pausing for a while as she knew the tension was driving her pet nuts.

"You may only come by rubbing yourself on my foot."

"Y... Yes, Mistress," added Stephanie before getting up, the urge driving her loins. She knelt in front of Ana, who was leaning against the desk.

She sat in the W position, allowing her ass to go as low as possible, and pressed herself against Ana's foot.

Ana could immediately tell that her boss was drenched and had to recognize that she was also getting very turned on.

"Have you been fucking your husband like a good girl lately?"

"Hhnngg," Stephanie was immediately panting. To apply increased pressure, she hooked her arms around Ana's leg, her hands slipping under her admin's skirt. Her ass was bopping up and down, jerking with each new sensation of pleasure.

"Last night... he... he wanted to be serviced so I gave him head."

Ana flexed her foot upward, adding pressure.

"You mean that he fucked your mouth?"

Stephanie moaned harder and covered the sound by pushing her mouth against Ana's thigh. After a moment, she responded.

"Yes... yes Mistress; he fucked my mouth."

Her hips had taken a life of their own, grinding themselves forward until the executive repeated, "He fucked my whore mouth," with a weak breath.

Stephanie was struggling trying to hold on to Ana's leg as her skirt was too tight.

"Let me help you," Ana said as she slowly lifted her garment, displaying herself for the first time. Her pussy was shaved but for the classic landing strip.

Stephanie moaned in appreciation and rubbed her face against her Mistress' mound.

"Go ahead... smell me. But no tongue."

Ana had thought about this for the weekend and felt that for her dominant role to be complete, she had to enjoy her pet physically. Showing herself and letting her boss breathe her in was the first step.

The executive was finding her rhythm while humping the top of her foot.

She had wrapped her arms around Ana and was holding on to her buttocks while shoving her nose between her legs.

Ana couldn't help but feel the excitement in her loins grow. The warm breath between her thighs and the moans of a beautiful woman now obeying her was making her wet.

Of her own volition, Stephanie looked up and said, "Seven." She was close.

"Mmmm... that's right little slut, that feels good, doesn't it?"

Stephanie moaned back, the sound getting lost against Ana's skin.

Ana held on to her boss's hair, caressing them softly, letting her lips meander from one leg to the other, allowing her to breathe right up against her pussy.

God, this bitch knew what she was doing. At this moment, Ana realized what it meant to have a sex slave, someone that was devoted to another person's pleasure.

"You liked sucking off a stranger last week, didn't you?" She wanted to take her mind off her own excitement.

Stephanie panted in agreement.

"MM... that's right... you like to be a little slut... It's a whole new side of you that you're craving now, isn't it?"

More nodding and moaning.

"Good, we'll see if we can use down the line."

Stephanie looked up and moaned. She'd say yes to anything at this stage.

Ana carried on, "Patty and I have talked and she wants longer sessions with you." She moved her hips involuntarily, turned on by her pet's breath. After a pause, she added, "She wants a two-hour session once a week and demanded that I'd make sure Albert stays out of your hair during that time."

Stephanie immediately shook her head to indicate she was against it but could not stop from grinding against Ana's leg.

"Shhh... It's already been decided and you don't get a vote, silly."

"Now show me what Patty keeps talking about," she took a breath, parted her legs slightly, and placed her hands on the edge of her lips, pulling them apart, inviting her boss to pleasure her.

Stephanie could not hesitate; she had been eagerly waiting for this over the past few days, ever since Ana rose to the occasion and understood what it meant to be a dom. The executive wanted nothing but to show her appreciation and dove in.

Her tongue lapped the slit as Ana threw her head back and held the desk with her hands. Stephanie was one of the most gorgeous girls she'd ever known and to see her submit and so eagerly lick her pussy was bound to be a thrill, irrelevant of her own lack of infatuation towards women.

God, she was good - or at least, it felt as if she was good. Her tongue circling her clit one second, then attempting to lick her hole the next one. She was voracious in her servicing while her humping was not diminishing.

"Oh god, Mistress, I'm going to come soon..." Licking again, she paused and added, "Do you want me to wait for you?"

Ana smiled and was almost touched by the thoughtfulness of the question. Stephanie had become the sex toy that most people would crave.

She caressed her hair and told her that she wouldn't be able e to come so easily for her first time and to go ahead. "Make it count," she added before lifting one leg and resting her foot on a chair, allowing her boss to bury her face in her wide-open pussy.

She felt Stephanie's hips relentlessly hump her foot until a groan escaped her throat. She then squeezed her clit against Ana's leg so hard that Ana could not have moved if she wanted to.

While a final ounce of lucidity prevented her from whaling out loud in the office, she could not help but let her eyes roll back as she took in her Mistress' scent.

Stephanie knew she was leaking on her admin's foot. God, she was loving it. The humiliation, the constant horniness... She could have never guessed she'd become such a woman, but she was willing to embrace it. After years of chasing happiness through insanely high work ethics, she had never felt so satisfied - physically and mentally - as when she experienced the angst of being sub to two mistresses, toy to their desires, slut to their needs.