A New Neighbor Pt. 02

Story Info
The rented loft get's busier.
8.2k words
4.68
12.8k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica was beyond excited. Her birthday was this coming Sunday, and her mom Sheila had been planning a birthday party for her. As a senior in high school, she was hitting 18 very early in the year, far sooner than her friends, and now that her parents were divorced...she got two birthdays! What's a girl to do? If her dad wants to compete for her love and affection by splurging on her, who is she to refuse?

However, she knew with the divorce, her mom Sheila was far less likely to be able to compete. She would probably have a few friends over, her mom would cook a big meal and probably a small gift. But she was okay with that, at least she could have a party, and that was what she was looking forward to the most. Eighteen! She could scream with joy at the fact. She hadn't had a sweet sixteen, since her parents had already been at loggerheads, so this would have to be it.

She opened up her diary, which she couldn't help but think, shouldn't she have outgrown it already? But, like journaling, it allowed her mind to unwind and find itself at the same time.

"Dear Diary,

What is my mom planning? A backyard BBQ is the obvious answer, but what else? I know she's trying to control her spending, but she's had a year to plan! I got Nike's from my dad, what will she do? So excited, but also anxious to see how it goes. Wishing for the best, ta ta for now..."

She smiled as the butterflies flew around in her stomach from thinking about it. Something told her, mom would not disappoint. With that she hit the books and finished some school work. Just as she was wrapping up, she heard her mom call her from below. Dinner was ready and she could eat a horse. Putting the final touches on some assignments, she traipsed downstairs to eat.

Sheila was serving two plates, and setting them at the edge of the island countertop when Veronica stepped lightly into the kitchen. Mom had her trademark glass of wine, and was bemusedly using her iPad to search for stuff on the interweb.

"Looking for my birthday gift?" Veronica joked.

"Har dee har har", dead panned her mom, "I was just window shopping".

"What's window shopping?" Vero asked.

Her mom sighed, this generation was clueless in so many ways.

"When I was younger, me and my friends would go to the mall and look at dresses and shoes, but didn't buy them. We could spend hours at the mall, then buy lunch and go home. My parents didn't have a lot of money, so we could 'pretend' to shop, but actually pay very little for a lot of time whiling away the hours."

"Oh, uh...that sounds kinda sad," Veronica almost said.

"Sounds fun!" she said instead, the ghost of finances lingering in the air.

Sheila had left the back door open and the outdoor light on. Both realized Victor was returning from school. Both ladies peered out the door as he walked by. Veronica was checking him out when she was surprised to hear her mom raise her voice.

"Hey neighbor, I cooked a little too much dinner! Want to have some chow?"

Victor stopped and looked back through the door, he smiled.

"Let me put my things inside and I'll be right back. Dinner sounds great right now."

After he went upstairs to the loft above the garage, he returned without his backpack. He tapped politely at the threshold, and walked in. His smile was that of a kid about to get some cookies from the pantry.

"I'm going to have to workout even more if you keep feeding me! Thanks again, but you really don't have to, you know."

"Oh, this is nothing, I just over cooked some food." Sheila smiled under her breath.

Victor served himself, making himself at home in their kitchen. Between bites, he made small talk, asking about work to Sheila and about school to Veronica. The conversation flowed easily enough. When he finished, he rounded up the dishes and started cleaning them.

"What do you think you're doing?" Sheila asked.

"Paying my way. You cooked, the least I can do is clean up. Us starving college students really appreciate home cooked meals, but in my case, I'm a gentleman and want to return the favor in some way.'

Sheila gave him a faux frown, but Veronica lit up her smile. She found it intriguing that he had such good manners. Once he finished, he said his goodbyes and profusely thanked his host for feeding him. Both ladies walked him to the door and saw him off to his loft.

"Well you don't see that everyday," the two ladies echoed each other.

They looked at each other in momentary surprise and started laughing. Upstairs, Victor heard the laughter and smiled. He was sure they had made a quip about him, and enjoyed the attention. As the girls closed up downstairs, he got to reading and working on his course work.

**********

He was about to call it a night, when he heard creaking steps on the stairs leading to his loft. He looked up just as Sheila appeared at the half window that was above the door knob. Smiling again, he got up and opened the door. Stepping inside quickly, she closed the door behind her. The clock in the kitchenette read 11:59pm. He hadn't noticed the time pass by.

"I woke up and saw your light on. So, I thought maybe you needed some help going to sleep?" she winked at him.

"Such a caring landlady..." he barely uttered before she was kissing him.

The torrid affair they had two weeks back had made her very comfortable with him, and he with her. They fell on the bed like lovers and quickly started making love. This time, she was subdued. No calling out, and she kept her moaning in check. Neither of them wanted to be caught, and in an odd way intensified their love making. As they aroused each other, and stimulated each other to climax, the need for discretion made it even more illicit. Once they finished, they lay there...their bodies intertwined and holding each other.

"Mmm, I needed stress relief...thank you lover boy!" she whispered.

"Stress? You seemed relaxed at dinner." He said.

"I have Veronica's birthday party this weekend, and all I can think of is a BBQ. But since her father spoiled her with some pricey Nike shoes, I want to up the ante...but can't think of how."

"I think I can help, if you don't mind a bunch of teenagers coming over."

"I was thinking of a small gathering, but what are you thinking?" she kissed his lips, and looked into his eyes.

"Can you cook for a lot of teenagers? Cuz I have an idea that will blow up her party. Are the neighbors okay with loud music?"

"Probably not, but I can tell them it's for her 18th birthday. They should understand, and curfew is 10pm, so kids would have to go home around 9:45. Tell me this idea of yours."

"Nope," he kissed her nipple, "Just have plenty of food and keep the driveway empty. I'll take care of the rest. What time does the party start?"

"6pm, and tell me what you are thinking!" She grabbed his cock and squeezed it.

"Nope!" His smile turned mischievous. "You'll just have to trust me. And if you do that again, we'll have to have round two!"

They got back to more sex, subdued but playful with this cat and mouse game they were playing. When she left, it was past 1am. He had a late class so he slept in. He skipped the gym, and went to classes, then hit the gym after classes. It was there that he ran into an acquaintance.

"Hey Joe, you're still a DJ, right?"

"Why? Planning on throwing a frat party?"

"Hell no, frat's are a bunch of pretentious pricks. No, I want to help out my landlady with her daughter's birthday party, that's all."

"I charge $250 an hour, so tell her if she's okay with that, I'll check my calendar. When is it?"

This coming Saturday, from 6pm till 10:00pm?"

Joe looked at his calendar app, and nodded.

"I can do that, and still have time to get to Club Ecstasy downtown by 11pm. Looks like more moolah to me!"

"Can I get a friendly discount man? How about hooking me up since we go way back?" Victor joked.

"I've only known you since last year in the dorms, but I can make it $200 an hour, take it or leave it."

"Deal! I'll text you the address and help you set up just before 6, cool?"

"Oh, and cash up front when I get there."

They shook hands and went their separate ways. Victor texted Sheila and gave her a round-about information. She texted back with a frowning emoji.

"I can't afford that, sorry! No deal."

He smiled, knowing he had an ace up his sleeve.

**********

Saturday arrived and Victor could tell Sheila was nervous. As asked, she had the fixings for lot's of food. Very smartly, she had bought lots of snacks and made a giant bowl of pasta salad. She had a brick of hotdogs that she was wrapping in bacon she had cut in half lengthwise. She would start warming up the grill closer to the party. Victor was getting the backyard area ready. He covered the picnic table with a red/white table cloth and duct taped it down to keep it from flying away. Next, he was emptying out the garage and setting up a 'bar' of sorts, soda's and buckets of ice with red solo cups. Around 5:30, Joe showed up and Victor helped him carry his sounds system to his loft. Joe started setting up on the deck that overlooked the driveway. Victor slipped him a wad of cash into Joe's back pocket when no one was looking.

"I told you I couldn't afford him," Sheila whispered in Victor's ear, after he came down.

"I took care of it," he whispered back. She gave him a look, a 'you shouldn't have' type of look.

But he also saw her heart melt.

Veronica came out to the back, looking around. Trailing her were three of her friends from the softball team. They were already dressed in their sexy outfits.

"How many people did you invite?" asked Victor.

"The team, and some classmates. About 30."

Joe started testing the sound system. Hardstyle rave music started pounding out of the speakers, his mixing slow and methodical just to warm up.

Veronica looked at her mom, her eyes wide as she realized what was happening. Sheila smiled, shrugged back with a 'what can I say' look. Veronica practically jumped into her arms.

"Ohmygosh Mom! Thank you so much! I love you mom! I'm so happy!"

Friends of Veronica started walking up the driveway just before 6pm. Joe was playing popular pop music at a lower volume as kids started milling around talking and getting something to eat. One guy, Victor could guess, was a football player. He was challenging other guys to arm wrestling. After he beat several in a row, he started challenging Victor. He declined so the jock started challenging other guys again.

Joe was slowly bringing up the volume to some of the rap he was playing, as a few more people showed up.

"Come on frat boy, what are you afraid of?"

"Not you, that's for sure." Victor fired back.

The crowd started to look in their direction. The jock took his place at the picnic table, pushing out his arm in a challenge. Sheila and Veronica looked, not liking what they were seeing. Victor gave them a quick smile and sat down across from the jock.

Unseen by everybody, he hooked his right leg around the leg of the table. Predictably, the jock tried to pin Victor's arm as soon as he took it. Prepared for this, Victor accepted the force, bending, but not breaking. The jock almost got his arm to the table. After about a minute, the jock let up a bit, realizing this wasn't going to be an easy win, Victor pushed back suddenly and almost had the jock's arm to the table. Then both arms lifted to the top, their arms flexing. The small crowd watched on.

"Okay, you're better than I gave you credit for.." Victor anticipated the jock who suddenly tried again to pin his arm. He took it again, but didn't tap out. The jock tried several times to catch Victor off his guard, but each time he was able to withstand the onslaught. After the fourth time, as the jock slightly relaxed, Victor shot his arm over and down. The jock was caught off guard this time and despite his large arms, saw his arm being taken down...down...Down!

The small crowd roared as Victor pinned his arm to the table.

"How..?" asked the jock.

"You were playing checkers, I was playing chess." Victor smiled. The small crowd laughed.

Victor looked up to Joe and nodded.

Joe raised the volume and hardstyle rave music suddenly flooded the party. The crowd lost it.

Bodies started bouncing to the energetic music that washed over them. Victor coolly walked over to Veronica, and held out his hand. She took it and walked to the driveway to dance. Victor asked her for her phone. She looked at him, confused but opened it and handed it to him. He opened up Instagram and hit 'Live'.

"Birthday party for Veronica! Come get some!"

The camera was flipped to selfie mode. Framed in the camera was a suddenly laughing Veronica and the crowd dancing to some serious rave bass. Her friends realized what Victor was doing, and roared its approval. The live feed was flooded by Veronica's online community.

After several minutes, Victor turned it off and handed her back the phone.

Veronica reached and kissed him.

He smiled back as Sheila beamed at both of them.

The party got far larger as other kids started showing up after the Instafeed went live.

Victor helped Sheila feed the growing crowd. Some spiked their sodas but nobody interfered. The party, according to Veronica's friends in the days after, was "off the chain" and "bumpinest" they had been too. Veronica was now known as a "baller".

During the party, the music kept the kids jumping and stomping to the heavy beats. Victor danced with Veronica but eventually went to help Sheila. The party continued and would have gone on, but a pool of neighbors started lining up across the street. Sheila went to go talk to them and informed them it would be over by ten, the legal curfew. That satisfied them.

About 9:45 Joe started slowing it down to more ethereal trip hop music and lowering the music. At 9:55 Joe gave a 'last call' warning. The party wound down and guests started making their way home. Victor had been making the rounds cleaning up discarded plates and cups 10 minute prior. By the time it was over, the yard was almost completely picked up. He helped Joe pack up his equipment and load it into his truck.

As he walked back up the driveway, Sheila and Veronica waited at the back porch. Both had a big smile on their face and took turns hugging him.

"I...we...can't thank you enough," said Sheila and Veronica to him.

"It was nothing, really." Victor smiled back.

They called it a night, and retreated to their rooms for a good night's sleep. Later, about 2am, Sheila let herself into his loft, and crawled into bed with Victor. He looked at her, bleary eyed and sleepy...and smiled. He didn't know what she had in mind.

Sheila rode him like a cowgirl bent for a reckoning. He laid there, as she fucked him, fucked him hard! He had never thought a woman could be rough, but she proved it was entirely possible. Victor had made Veronica's birthday the best she ever had, and Sheila knew she had to pay up. She just chose to do it in a way that greatly benefitted her too.

Once her pent up gratitude washed over him, she lay on him. His cock still inside her, she fell asleep. In the wee hours of the morning, she quietly crept back to her room.

**********

Veronica was walking up her street several days later, enjoying the glow of her new found popularity at school. She shifted her backpack as she heard a honk, looking over, she saw Victor in his Toyota Tacoma.

"Want a ride?"

"I'm just up the street, where were you when I was at school?" she pouted.

"I was finishing a class lecture. Are you saying you want to walk the rest of the way?" He heckled her.

She gave him a frown which instantly turned into a smile. Walking over, she climbed in and asked, "What brings you home early?"

"I have an hour and a half till my next class and realized I forgot something. As I was getting closer I spotted you..."

"So you decided to pick up a girl out of high school?"

"Yeah, pretty much!"

They both laughed together. Vero went on to tell him how much his friend the DJ had made her a quasi-celebrity at her school. The jock was noticeably subdued at school as well, having been humbled publicly. As she gabbed, Victor pulled up to their place.

"...and in a few weeks my Thanksgiving break starts, and I can get some rest!" she finished.

"How long is your break? I get the full week, how about you?" Victor asked.

"Same, the whole week." she smiled at him.

It dawned on them, they would have the better part of a week off at the same time. They smiled, but didn't say anything.

"Want me to make a sandwich for you before you head back?" she offered.

"Sure, that sounds great. You and your mom sure know how to treat a guy. Thanks!"

Victor ran upstairs and fetched what he needed. He came downstairs and the back door was open. He politely knocked and walked in. Vero was finishing up his and her ham sandwiches. They sat and ate at the countertop, and had some chips to go with their grub.

"I can't believe my mom got a DJ, that was so awesome!" she admitted.

"Yeah, he's an acquaintance of mine. I'm glad he could help out."

She grinned, and looked him straight in the eyes. "Nice to have a college guy around, I guess."

"Nice to have such an inviting family to stay with," he replied.

They were silent for a moment, then they both started laughing.

"Don't we sound grown up," joked Victor.

They both started laughing even harder. Once they got their breath back, Victor picked up the plates and washed them off and put them in the drying rack. Vero looked on as he did, and her facial expression became thoughtful.

"My dad never did that. That was one of my mom's constant complaints."

"I'm sorry to hear that, it must have been hard for you. My mom made a game of cleaning up, so my dad, brothers and sisters just got used to everyone helping out."

She looked at him, and wondered many things. After a minute, she pulled him in for a hug and kissed him. When they pulled apart, she could see he was blushing. She smiled, and he turned even redder.

"I guess I should get going back to classes..."

"Are you popping in for dinner?" she quickly blurted out.

"No, it's a late night for me. Maybe tomorrow?" He smiled, and headed out.

She watched him go, and got on her tippy toes to see him drive off. Sighing, she went to get some homework done before her mom showed up and she would need help with dinner.

**********

Days passed, and soon it would be Thanksgiving break. The day's that Victor had a lighter course load, he started coming home instead of studying. He had his work done, and going into the break, the professor's were lightening up the workload.

"Hey sugar!" Victor called out from his pick up truck. Veronica was standing around with her friends just outside her high school. She looked over and started beaming. Her friends got into a knot of femine support around her.

"No practice?" he asked.

"We played yesterday, our coach gave us the day off, to rest and relax," she smiled.

"Need a ride, or want to walk home?"

She just smiled. Her friends were whispering in her ear, and to each other. Vero walked to the truck and got in.

"Let's go then," she smiled at him.

When they pulled up, they got their backpacks down and took them inside, both quickly changed. They met outside in the yard. While a breeze blew, there was still enough sun to get a little tan. She offered him the tanning oil, as she took off her clothes to reveal the bathing suit underneath. He rubbed it all over her, and she enjoyed the quasi-massage that came with it. When she returned the favor, she made sure to 'feel him up' as she applied the oil.

"Are you getting ideas?" he asked.

"Maybe," she smiled nervously.

He reached for her, and brought her down on him and kissed her. She didn't hesitate to return the favor. What was supposed to be a tanning session became a romp under the sun. She lay on top of him kissing him, while his hands explored her legs, up to her round backside. Enjoying his attention, she started rubbing his firm chest as she lay on him. Her legs parted and his thigh split the open divide. Her mound started rubbing against him, her mound increasingly stimulated. His hands got up under her bikini bottom and grabbed her cheeks. The kissing kept building up in intensity.