A New Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what do you want to do tomorrow?" he asked mischievously.

"You! Silly man! I want you to do whatever you want with me. Show me more!" As a thought occurred to her.

"My mom's last day at work is Wednesday, so we have to stop after tomorrow."

"We'll have to do the best we can then," he kissed her, as he grabbed her tits and they started making love again.

**********

When they both woke up, Sheila's car was already gone. They had both slept in more than they thought they would. He came to her, and they showered in Sheila's master bathroom. They played foreplay games but were saving the best for later. They wanted to take their time.

"Grab my blanket, I want you to take me on the living room floor." she smiled. "But I got a little surprise for you."

"What?" He gave her a look.

"Go on, I'll see you downstairs in a bit." she kissed him.

He took the blanket and some pillows down stairs and set up where they would fornicate. He didn't have to wait long though. She came down the stairs wearing the tightest set of gym shorts possible. The tight elastic material completely wrapped each cheek. Her top was a tiny gym shirt tied up high behind her, framing her large tits in thin material. She had her long hair tied up in twin French braids like she was about to play a game of softball. Under her eyes, she had a stripe of blackout to complete the look.

It had a serious effect on him.

His cock bulged out as she walked to him and she took it in her hand. "I'm going to give you a grandslam," she smiled deviously.

"Please do!"

They fell on each other, each of them trying to express their lust even as they received the other's desire. Before long she had him pinned to the floor as she rode him hard. She clawed his chest as her loins crashed over his hard staff. He had his eyes closed as she labored over him, enjoying the sensations and living the moment.

"My my, it seems you two have really gotten to know each other!" Sheila spoke.

Vero didn't stop riding him.

Victor opened his eyes and saw Sheila coming down the last few steps. She was wearing tiny white panties, the kind a virgin teenage girl might wear. She had on knee high white socks, and her hair was tied up into ponytails. The only thing covering her milk filled breasts was hearts painted on her nipples with lipstick.

If he found that striking, he was shocked Veronica wasn't letting him up. She really had him pinned and didn't even pause as he fucked him even harder.

"Can I have some baby?"

"Yes mommy!" Vero smiled.

Vero crawled up and planted her sopping pussy on his face. Shortly after, Sheila was sliding down his Veronica lubricated rod. The two women proceeded to ride him like the stud he was. He willingly took whatever they gave him.

He licked at Vero's wet pussy, sending shivers down her body. Sheila pounded her body down on him, trying to make him cum. He did his best to stall his release, but the two women had his heart pounding and his cock itching to release.

"Tell us when you're going to cum," he heard Veronica and Sheila echo each other.

He didn't have to wait long. He tapped Veronica's thigh and both women lifted up and off him. Then both mother and daughter moved down and wrapped his throbbing meat with their lips. They slid their lips and tongue up and down his shaft from the opposing side. His torso went rigid and his manhood erupted in cream. His neighbors both licked and sucked his offering off his shaft. He looked as they kissed each other's cum filled mouths around his cock. Mother and daughter had their eyes closed as they fondled each other's breasts, still licking his cum from his tip.

"Mmmm," both ladies moaned as they swallowed the last of his donation.

"What is going on?" he gasped.

Both women started giggling. They started talking at the same time, they gave each other a look, then took turns.

"The night of the birthday party, when I came to thank you in my special way..." started Sheila.

"...I saw her leaving because I was going to do the same," said Veronica.

"While you and I were getting to know each other better..."

"I crept into mom's room and watched from her window. I could see everything."

"The next morning, I spoke with mom, letting her know she cockblocked me."

"So we made plans to share you as long as you were here." Finished Sheila.

The girls looked at his facial expression and roared with laughter. After a spell of uncontrollable laughter they looked at him again.

"Well, I got my fantasy after all."

Sheila grabbed his dick, looked him in the eyes and said. "It wasn't hard to figure out sport!"

**********

Except for Thanksgiving dinner, the three shared Sheila's king size bed and shower. The three were never far from each other or enjoying each other's company. Sometimes Sheila watched the young couple, sometimes Vero watched her mom get some college stud cock. They threesomed each other quite a bit. And Victor even convinced his hostess to enjoy each other as he watched mother and daughter experiment with a lesbian tryst.

But that didn't last long because Victor's cock was so hard it felt like it would split. Victor alternated between fucking them rough and making a gentle love to them. They brought in toys, and did some role playing. They made the most of their days off.

When it was time to return to daily life, Victor never stayed in the loft again, unless it was to study and read his assignments. The young couple took up residence in Sheila's bedroom and never a night passed without some passion filled fun.