A New NFL Fan

Story Info
Surprising turn for our long time fantasy.
3.3k words
3.17
24.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I are not considered young by anyone's definition but we still maintain a robust life together, including regular fine dining, travel and fun sex. We have kept our weekly date night over the years, dedicating that day to romance with the cares of the work week set aside. I have often commented to her that she is spoiled by our Friday night trysts in that she has more orgasms in one night than most women do in a week or more. It is not unusual for her to climax 15-20 times, and we keep that up, year in and year out with just a few puffs on a pipe and some suggestive fantasy explorations. Our physical connection was always dynamic, natural, and energized. I added spice on my side with fantasies running through my head. I soon noticed that if I brought up my memories of these stories when we were deeply engaged that my wife seemed to get a body charge out of it. After a few years of this I started asking her if she knew what I was thinking of during the last few orgasms she had had. She was definitely interested and when I told her she blushed. Did not say much. So we left it there and our sex life just never stopped improving, each week yet a new electrically charged sex high. While this approach may not work for everyone, we loved being able to enjoy so much, and were incredibly grateful.

A dominant theme in my fantasies is one in which she ventures out to a high-class restaurant or lounge and proceeds to meet and new guy, flirting her tail off and enjoying every minute. Sometimes in our fantasy I am sitting at home waiting, sometimes, watching her from across the bar. Either way, we always end up together, either driving together or she takes a cab home. Never once have we entertained the idea that these stories would ever go any farther. You know what they say about best laid plans.

Earlier this year we ventured to a high-class lounge on the rooftop of a downtown hotel. The plan was for me to drop her off at curbside and go to park the car while she made her way up to the lounge. Similar arrangements had been fun in the past. I ended up in a parking garage almost a block away and almost twenty minutes had passed before I entered the hotel lobby. When I went to the elevator, I had to pay a cover charge just to go up to the rooftop. Riding up I could not help but notice the other passengers -- large Black athletes. Hmmm, I thought.

When I entered the lounge, I did not spot my wife at the bar, so I went over and, while I am normally a beer and wine kind of guy, I instinctively ordered a bourbon neat. I got settled in with my drink and proceeded to scan the crowd. Sure enough, my instinct had been spot on, for over in the couch area of the lounge where patrons can have a great view of the city while enjoying a bit of privacy, sat my wife next to a sophisticated grey haired gentleman. All my systems went on alert, almost immediately highly jealous and turned on at the same time. This was really happening, and I felt electric all over, at the same time I felt out of the loop, relegated to second fiddle, watching my wife obviously enjoying the very intense attention of another rooster.

I excitedly sipped my drink, trying to stay cool, glad for the strength of the bourbon. The whole experience was off the charts -- I sipped and peeked. And the longer I watched the more comfortable they seemed to be getting along with each other. I suppose this lasted about a half hour before I couldn't stand it anymore and "casually" meandered over, said hello and announced that it was time for us to proceed to dinner. My wife blushed and the guy was a real gentleman, offering his hand and introducing himself. I felt like the conquering hero, rescuing the damsel. The guy was obviously disappointed in having to say an early good night -- understandable. My surprise was when I realized that my wife was enjoying herself so much that I believe she would have been fine if I had left without interrupting.

As we rode down the elevator the atmosphere was almost electric with sexual tension, neither of us remembers much about the dinner that followed, but the trip home couldn't have gone quick enough for either of us, and the sex once we got home was off the charts, surpassing even our normally high standard. After we lay in complete exhaustion. All we could manage to say was "guess that's a good fantasy"

The next day was a little awkward at first seeing how we had not said a word about how much she had taken to this guy. I wasn't sure where to start the conversation, but she helped when she handed me his card to read. Turns out he's a high-ranking front office executive with the New Orleans Saints. That explained all the big jocks on the elevator. We spoke about how exciting it was to take this next step, and how great the night had been, still with no intention of taking the game any farther. She told me he had slipped away from his hotel to get some private time at the lounge where they met. Seems he is hounded by press when he shows his face at the hotel where he stays when he is in town. Seems all the guys who had been up at the lounge had managed to slip in without attracting an entourage, something they enjoy when on the road.

Here's what she told me: Her new friend travels with the team when he wants and was in town for the game against the Cowboys. Well, it was all a very cool (hot) story and we enjoyed mixing it into our fantasies for months after. I asked if she intended to stay in touch with her new "boyfriend". She said she wasn't sure, and we left it at that. It did not seem to be a big thing at the time.

Fast forward to this week, this Friday to be exact. By any standards it was a normal Friday afternoon with me having a light work schedule, already letting go of the week and putting my attention on the build up to a hot date. We have always been proud of how much fun we have on Fridays. A large part of the enjoyment is the preparation, the anticipation. This Friday was no exception. I left work to go shopping for a new hot outfit to surprise her with. I have had a lot of success over the years dressing her, and even more success undressing her. I got home around 4, saw her car in the driveway and came inside to take a nap to get ready for the evening's activities. Only thing was, she wasn't home. I checked my phone for text messages to no avail, then walked into our room to find a note on the bed. It read "Went to meet my NFL friend for a drink. Stay home and wait for further instructions."

I was instantly transported back to all the energy of that first night when they met. Seem she had stayed in touch and I was completely intrigued, scared, and, of course, turned on by this turn of events. Needless to say, this was way beyond our comfort zone, decidedly new territory in our relationship. While I was excited as hell and said out loud "Well, game on!"

I spent the next few hours in a dream, taking a long hot bath to calm down, my dick hard as a rock, then fading back. Riding emotional waves more intense than ever before. Mostly I was thinking this was hot, enjoying the hell out of it and wondering what was in store for the rest of the night. Lots of great sex, I am sure. Just not sure for who.

At 6:46 (yup, I for sure noticed the exact time) I got a text message telling me I should come to the cocktail lounge at the Omni Hotel if I wanted to have some fun watching. I was to dress up, go to the bar, order a stiff drink and stay no more than an hour. Then I was to go back home and wait for her.

The drive up to the hotel was excruciating -- pleasure and worry in healthy doses. I did as told and walked in to the lounge a bit shaky, but determined to see it through. After my drink was delivered, I looked around and saw a crowd of well-dressed people congregating near a small buffet table across the bar. There was my wife on the arm of her new NFL exec friend, mixing in company with a bunch of good looking professional folks. It was so amazingly obvious the way they stood next to each other that they were a couple and had the after glow of sex all over them. She seemed so comfortable and beautiful -- and dressed in an outfit I had never seen before. I quickly finished my first drink and ordered another one to help take in all I was seeing. After about 45 minutes I couldn't take it any longer, so made my way back to my car, drove home and sat down to wait.

Now it wasn't crazy late but sitting by myself after smoking a joint to calm my nerves the minutes slowed down until about 11:30 when I heard the front door. I could barely breathe evenly as she walked down the hall to my room. I decided to wait on the couch in my room since it made no sense to pretend that I could go to bed and wait. I was on fire with sex, curiosity, intrigue and jealousy. She came in, no mistaking the "just been fucked" look, stood in front of me and said "Well, how do you like the next chapter in our story so far"? Here you were, the same woman I had kissed goodbye that morning, had lived with for so many years, but not that woman at all. All your body movements, the way you held herself were all different -- hard to describe, but obvious to me. You leaned over and kissed me, your lips very soft and full, your eyes a little glassy. I could detect his cologne on you, smelled alcohol on your breath. All very intoxicating, a little upsetting. You asked, "Do you really want to hear about my day"?

I could only nod. I said "Wait -- I think I need another drink." So glad I had a good bottle of bourbon in the closet. I poured myself a drink and went back to the room, my dick was hard as a rock. Your story started with the obvious fact that you and he had been touch ever since the first time you met. Lots of emails, with flirting, innuendos and teasing. You said you had met him in the lobby of the hotel and were, understandably, very excited to see each other again. So much so that you skipped all the small talk and went straight to his hotel suite. You behaved yourselves while in public, but once you got inside his room all the built-up sexual tension exploded and you went a bit crazy. He said he had been waiting since last year to hook up with you. Then you shared that first kiss and you nearly fainted. He was a great kisser and when he pulled you close you could feel the healthy bulge of his manhood. Without any delay you got on your knees, opened his trousers and discovered a magnificent 8" very thick cock. Looking up into his eyes you started teasing the head of his dick with your tongue, followed rather quickly by taking a little bit more of his full length into your mouth while stroking him with your hand at the same time. You gently grabbed his balls and continued sucking him like there was no tomorrow. (I was mesmerized by this story so far, almost paralyzed in expectation of what was next, almost afraid to learn) He told you to stop, or he would shoot his load right there and then. He said he needed to fuck you quickly. You stepped out of your thong, but kept on your top and short black skirt, garters, and thigh highs. Then you turned around, bent over in your high heels, and told him to have his way. He proceeded to enter your extremely wet pussy very slowly due to his size. You loved how he filled you up, how each slow stroke went further and further until he had all 8" buried. Then he began a slow steady rhythm of fucking. You almost passed out it felt so good. After what seemed like a long time, he speeded up and you were pressing your hips back against his cock as you felt him build up to his first orgasm. He held your hips and you both screamed as he shot his load deep in you. Astonished by the ferocity of your lovemaking, you were surprised to find that his dick stayed hard. You could not wait for more. He told you he wanted to see you naked, so you stripped on your way to the bathroom where you stepped into the oversized shower, soaped each other up and started caressing each other from head to toe. You lathered up his cock, looked him in the eyes and slowly squeezed and slid your hands up and down his length. It was such a feeling of pure lust and sexual power to have him in your hands while you looked into his eyes, slowing down, then speeding up, then lathering up his balls and fingering his asshole while you kept stroking. It did not take very long before he was ready to come again and you kept stroking while you looked at his face cringe with pleasure as he came all over your hand and stomach. You bent down to suck the remainder of his cum and led him to the bed where he climbed on top and proceeded to fuck you for at least a half hour until you collapsed in each other's arms.

Too excited to sleep, you lay there and started talking with first-date enthusiasm about what fun you could have and decided to take his limo to an upscale clothing store -- he said he wanted to get you something special to wear when he showed you off to some of his friends later that evening. Neither of you cared that you were married. You were now his girlfriend and would enjoy being seen with him. He especially asked that you tell me to come to the hotel later so that I could see you together again. He was proud of his conquest and you were excited to be the object of so much attention. After years of talking about this fantasy, it was turning out to be better than imagined.

You showered up with no stopovers for sex this time. Then you were picked up in front of the hotel by the limo and went shopping. He picked out your lingerie, gorgeous dress, new shoes, and an ankle bracelet. He wanted to mark his turf for when I arrived. You really enjoyed modeling all the clothes for him, especially the lingerie. You were both so turned on and having so much fun you wanted to suck him off in the dressing room but decided to wait until later. You felt like a queen, and your pussy was still tingling from the thorough fucking you had received that afternoon. And you were wet with anticipation of the sex to come later.

After you got back to the hotel, he had a bottle of champagne delivered to his suite and you sipped a bit before coming down for a private gathering in a corner of the bar. It was right about then that you texted me and gave me my instructions.

When you arrived in the lounge, you felt very sexy and proud to be walking in on his arm. One of the women in the group came up and introduced herself as one of his good friends from New Orleans. She said she could see why he had been so excited about this particular trip. She said that he had been crowing about the new woman in his life, the one he had met last year, and she was happy that he was obviously having so much fun. This was all very dreamlike, yet the time could not go fast enough until you could return to his suite for some more incredible sex.

Suddenly he was saying it was time to leave and time seemed to slow down as you made your way back to his suite. Once there your clothes were quickly on the floor, all except your crazy new lingerie -- you both wanted to fuck partially dressed at first. Soon, however you both stripped down and fucked like animals for the next three hours, in more positions than you thought possible. All the talk about how much better a big cock was turned out to be true and you could not get enough.

All too soon, however it was time to get the limo to take you home. You were sore, glazed over from insane sex and a tiny bit apprehensive about what it would be like when you got home. After lots of luscious wet kisses and tongues you tore yourself apart from him and headed home.

As I listened to your story my dick was so hard I thought it would explode. After you finished telling me everything I got so excited I could hardly stand it, but you said we would need to take it easy because of how much pounding your pussy had taken. You went down on me and I could not help but think about the other cock you had been sucking and how much bigger he was. You sounded different, smelled different, and when I slid my dick in very slowly you felt quite different. I could easily tell how much you had been fucking, and when you sat on my face, I could taste him on your pussy. You were really stretched out; pussy lips were swollen and extremely sensitive. I could not believe we had actually lived out our long simmering fantasy. Even after all the fucking you had received you were still really turned on really fast and I almost blew my wad as soon as I got inside. We went from zero to sixty fast and were soon grunting and screwing like newlyweds. I almost blacked out from the intensity of my orgasm and you had at least two more to add to the multitude you had had earlier. Then we collapsed in bed and pretty much passed out.

When we woke up, we were both so excited about the night's events that we wanted to fuck again but you were too sore. What an amazing experience it had all been and when I wondered out loud about where we would go from here. You decided it was a good time to tell me that you had been invited to fly over to N.O. for the next Cowboys' away game against the Saints. For a weekend. My dick got hard again -- we both smiled and now I will have a hard time keeping my cool as the calendar inches forward to next month, and I can't even imagine what my weekend will be like with you gone for your out of town sex-capade.