All Comments on 'A New NFL Fan'

by Stillthrilled

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Gmann006Gmann006about 3 years ago

Divorced skanky cunt

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
February

I guess February didn’t suck for this cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Drifted into the dreaded second person in the middle.

How is HE saying, about HER experience: ‘you’ did this and ‘you’ did that?

Who is he talking to and how would he know?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

DON'T switch person: "She came in...Here you were..."

/

Don't use second person in any case. I don't want hear how "he" fucked me, since I'm a man.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago
Fantasy is one thing but... cheating is something else.

This was originally about sharing fantasies for mutual enjoyment. Now the cheating slut wife has been going behind her husbands back for about a year, carrying on an emotional cheating relationship. The dumb cuck had no clue. When did she discuss turning their fantasies into reality? NEVER. She just cheated. By the time the dumb cuck got home she had already fucked her guy.

Why didn't the cuck phone her? Tell her that NO it wasn't ok with him.

When he arrived at the hotel and saw his "fucked" wife with her arsehole, why didn't he go up to them and call her out? Coward.

He goes home and waits like a good cuck. Why didn't he stay dressed and when she appeared finally, all fucked again for 3 hours, why didn't he just put his jacket on and leave the house. Going to a hotel room and fucking an escort for the night.

When he gets home in the morning, he should take her lingerie, dress, shoes and ankle braclet and burn the fucking lot. Now the slut wants to go away for fuck weekends, leaving cuck at home. What sort of man is he to allow that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
to 26thNC

Good one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So after many years, she becomes an inexpensive whore.

A nice beginning, but such a cliche end.

mainer42mainer42about 3 years ago

good story but I would never let it get that far. I would throw her out!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Both are sickos

This is not a marriage. Just a slut and a cuck. One star ⭐️ for this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I'm an NFL fan again

That was incredible! She seems ready for a lot more. Looking forward to the next story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
his turn

Have Mr. NFL send over a couple of cheerleaders (White, Black, and an Asian) for him. He can test drive and then decide which one or ones he gets for the weekend while she is away. Just make certain they have bigger firmer tits than wife and a nicely shaved tight cunt. Not that stretched out slimy cavern the wife has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Deception

Not a fantasy anymore, rather the beginning of a nightmare. She communicated with the guy secretly for months, then dropped the bomb of meeting the guy on him after the fact. She accepts a trip to go see the guy for a weekend without husband’s approval. The husband may think it’s hot now, but will face an increasing relationship with her new “boyfriend “ and become secondary. Hubby needs to either plan an exit strategy or get himself a girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

switching from 1st person to 2nd person in the middle of the story really didnt work.

clackormanclackormanabout 3 years ago
You lost me

This was a very well told story, up until you went from telling me the story, to switching the point of view and recounting the story to the wife. In the middle of the paragraph where she came home having met with her lover, you have the following sentence: She came in, no mistaking the "just been fucked" look, stood in front of me and said "Well, how do you like the next chapter in our story so far"?”

From that point forward you no longer tell the story to the outside reader. The story is written as though you are retelling HER what happened.

Without that major flaw I would have given you a very high rating. I would suggest a rewrite, paying attention to whom you are telling the story. I would then gladly give you five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not very clever

This seems like another mash up of George Anderson's oft redone "February sucks". This was especially bad.

1 star

DazzyDDazzyDabout 3 years ago

I liked it but disliked it more. Not gonna happen at this house! Stupid

BigDokeBigDokeabout 3 years ago

Started off very promising. Just when it starts to build you switch tenses. It was completely off putting. You need to find an editor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
2nd Person suck all on its own, but it'sworse to start in 1st

That takes real brains. (Yes, that's sarcasm).

<P>

Then there's the paragraph that starts with "I could only nod." and just goes on and on.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Yeah, these people need to meet George Anderson's NFL arch-villain, Marc Villier!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

So essentially she cheated on her wimpy dumb assed husband and like a loser he just accepted it. So just another cuck story.

Oh yay!

FYI....with a real man for a husband when she said Are you ready for the next chapter in our life? He's have said "Yes, but it isnt OUR life anymore, its mine and you arent in it twat."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another stupid story. She had been in touch with her lover ever since the first time they have met? Then she had met him to fuck all day, and never said nothing to her husband? And he accepted that with no problem? Really? This marriage was as dead as Billy the kid! Negative rating!

Prince020402Prince020402about 3 years ago

Started out with great promise. Stopped reading when you started telling me, the reader what I was doing with this other dude. Turned the switch right off.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

2nd person NO

I quit reading when you switched POV, 2nd person never works for me. No score.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

why would you use second person at all ever? It is just plain irritating to read. And it did absolutely nothing FOR your story. I went back and tried to read it again, just didn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh damn

Did 26thNc really just pat himself on the back with an anonymous post? Hahaha too funny. What sort of loser is so insecure he has to agree with himself in another post? Seeing him make a complete fool of himself in these comment sections is just so much better than the actual stories.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

My sequel:

When spending the weekend in N.O. with the team she gets gang banged by the whole team. Coming back she gets served with divorce papers. The whole team is sued for a high 3 digits million figure. The whole sordid affair is made public and because of the negative press the team loses important games.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Did my anonymous bitch really just pat me on the back again for leaving an original comment. My little bitch is so pathetically hungry for attention that he just tries too hard.

Just4funinmass80Just4funinmass80about 3 years ago

OMG that story was HOT 🔥. Hope you add a follow up to update

Just4funinmass80Just4funinmass80over 2 years ago

Would like to hear a continuation or a story from her point of view. Think she goes to NO and falls completely in love with him and leaves her husband. He kind of gets what he deserves for letting it get out of control

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And just like that she trade up…..

eh9198eh9198over 1 year ago

These things are so much hotter when hubby doesn’t want this to happen. I miss those stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous