A New Nudist Family Pt. 03

Story Info
Family members that play together stay together.
3.7k words
4.73
44.9k
67

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final part of the series "A New Nudist Family". All of the characters are over the age of eighteen. Thank you for your feedback on my previous stories. I also enjoyed reading the comments and email messages about the stories. I might not always respond, but I do read it all. If you enjoy the story, please leave your valuable FEEDBACK. Thanks again.

When Justin went into the living room after dinner, he saw his mother lying naked on the couch and reading a book. It was a small couch. Susan had her head resting on one of the armrests of the couch, and her toes were almost touching the other armrest.

"Mum, move your feet over so that I can sit," he said, turning the TV on.

Susan pulled her feet back so that her knees were up, and her legs were apart. As she bent her knees, she could feel the warm air surrounding her smooth pussy and ass. Justin sat down on the couch and looked at her. He could clearly see the soft folds of her mother's slit. Her pussy lips were spread open, and her clit was sticking out from between them. He noticed that there was moisture pooling inside her slightly open cunt hole.

Susan had been quietly observing her son for a few minutes. She glanced at his semi-erect cock. She decided to tease him more. Susan was curious to see how hard her son would become after seeing his own mother's pussy. Slowly, she let her legs fall farther apart, causing her pussy lips to open up more and giving him a nice view. Justin's cock, which had been semi-erect and hanging down, began to harden. She watched as it slowly thickened and hardened to its full 7-inches. Justin was so hard that his erection was pointed up at a 45-degree angle rather than just jutting straight out in front of him. Every time his heart beat, his massive hard-on would bounce up and down a little. His mother was impressed seeing him as big as his late father.

Susan's eyes widened when she saw a little drop of pre-cum ooze from the tip of his thick, circumcised cock and slowly drip towards his cleanly shaved pubic area. She wanted to take the thin rope of precum with her fingers and taste it. She licked her lips involuntarily, looking at her son's face and then back at his throbbing cock. Justin was also looking at his mother with a grin on his face. He desperately wanted to caress her tits, play with her pussy, and much more.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

Justin could only nod up and down. Susan was curious about how her son's fingers would feel against her pussy lips.

"You can inspect it if you want," she said, spreading her legs wider.

Justin crouched down and gently spread the outer lips of her pussy with his two fingers and then her inner lips. He pressed on her pubic mound and gently pulled up her clitoral hood.

"What a nice pink little clit, Mum," he said.

"Thank you, honey," she smiled.

Brazenly, Justin smacked it lightly, and his mother jerked and squealed, closing her legs. Susan had no idea where her son had learned this, but she enjoyed the gentle smack. Then Justin gently caressed her naked ass with his hands.

"Mmmm..." she moaned and propped her butt up a little higher to give him better access. He gently slid his hands off her ass up to her pussy and started rubbing her clit directly.

"Do you like it, Mum?" he asked, continuing to rub her clit.

"Yes, baby," she moaned again.

Susan didn't want him to stop, even though he was her own son. She remembered when she and her daughter had masturbated with each other, and now her son was about to finger her. She let out a sharp gasp as Justin slipped his one finger between her soft folds. She couldn't do anything but moan with her eyes closed as he slowly inserted another finger, then another, into her wet slit. She began grinding her mound against his hands. Her breathing started getting quicker and shorter, but she didn't stop grinding. She had never felt so incredibly horny and sexy in her entire life. It was like some other person was controlling her body, and she could only look on from the outside.

How does his cock feel if his fingers feel this good? She thought to herself.

"Faster, honey, faster!" Susan begged as she felt her orgasm rising deep inside her.

"Aaahhh..." she whimpered, covering her face with her hands to hide her embarrassment.

Instantly, a little splash of cum shot out of her pussy and landed on Justin's hands. She shuddered and felt weak as she came on his fingers. Her pussy-juice ran down her son's fingers when he took them out of her wet cunt. Justin looked at his fingers, glistening with his mother's pussy-juice. He sniffed his fingers for a second and put them inside his mouth, savoring the smooth, clear liquid all over his tongue.

"Mum, you taste so good!"

Seeing Justin taste her pussy-juice, she became more aroused and inserted her own fingers into her pussy. Susan was so horny that it didn't take her long to have another orgasm. Her pussy tightened around her own fingers. That time, she screamed like a crazy woman. Her hands were dripping with her pussy-juices, and the sofa beneath her was soaked. Justin became rock-hard after seeing his mother squirt twice. Susan glanced at him and smiled.

"Do you want to taste it directly, sweetie?" she asked softly.

Without any hesitation, his tongue leaped forward and dug deep into his mother's wet cunt.

"Oh, Fuck!" Susan moaned, arching her back.

Justin placed his hands on her thighs so that he could dig his tongue into her deeper. He felt her copious juices spill into his mouth. Justin would occasionally remove his tongue from deep inside her and run it up and down her puffy lips, or take the opportunity to wrap his lips around her hard clit and then suck again.

"Oh, Fuck!" she exclaimed, "Keep sucking my clit, son! Flick it with your tongue!"

Susan kept screaming as he obeyed her. She was enjoying the feeling of her clit in her son's mouth, hollowing his cheeks around it and flicking his tongue against it. She held him roughly against her cunt and tried to spread her legs wider. Justin now had a much better angle to really dig deeper into her tight pussy with his mouth.

"Oh, that's it, sweetie!" Susan gasped. "Keep sucking Mum's pussy!"

Justin marveled at how her pussy felt in his mouth. It was soaking wet. She felt so good while his tongue ran across the inner walls of her pussy, gathering her juices, her delicious juices.

"I'm so close! So close!" his mother squealed out, wrapping her thighs around his head and keeping his mouth sealed around her wet cunt. Suddenly, a gush of her juices filled his mouth as she grunted in pleasure. Justin swallowed his mother's plentiful juices. Susan giggled at the thought that she had been squirting into her son's mouth again and again. Justin felt as his skull would crack with the pressure her thighs were putting on him, but he was unable to say anything. Finally, she relaxed her legs, and he was able to free himself.

"Justin?"

A satisfied voice came out of Susan's mouth. He raised his head to look at her. He looked up past his mother's mountainous breasts to her satisfied face.

"You are the best son ever!"

Justin remembered his sister saying something similar when they fucked in the shower. Susan lay there for a bit, panting, trying to collect herself.

"I want to feel you inside me, sweetie," she said. "Will you fuck your mother, baby?"

It felt like a dream come true for Justin. He wasn't sure if what he had heard was true or not.

"Oh, Mum!" he exclaimed. "I'd love to feel you from inside."

He crawled up between her legs and lay on top of her, kissing her deeply and passionately. Susan kissed him too and held him closer to her.

"You can touch me anywhere, and do anything you want to do with me. But right now, I need you inside me."

She gently grabbed his boner and positioned the head of it at the entrance of her wet cunt. Then she grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him down into her. Justin felt his thick 7-inch manhood plunge into her pussy. While he pushed his cock deep inside her cunt, she felt her pussy lips stretch, and a long, thick piece of meat was swallowed by her fuck-tunnel.

She was so tight that his entire dick felt encased in a hot, slick vise. He could feel her vaginal muscles rippling around him. The feeling was indescribable! Susan looked at her son's face, staring into his eyes. When Justin found his mother looking into his eyes, he smiled lewdly and gave a massive thrust. His mammoth hardness tore into her. It felt like a burning rod entering between her thighs. She started with a low moan that quickly rose in volume and pitch. Susan felt that she was close to orgasm, but she didn't want it to happen so fast. Her son had not yet begun to pump her harder, and she was about to cum!

"Mum, are you okay?" he asked, feeling her vaginal muscles tighten around her cock.

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay, dear," she panted, trying hard not to cum so fast.

Justin started moving his hips, slowly working up to a good rhythm. He didn't want to go rough on his mother, but Susan had something else on her mind.

"Now, fuck me harder!" she said as she grabbed his ass tightly.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

She nodded.

Justin started moving faster, really slamming into her, pounding his hard cock in and out, grinding his pubic bone against hers as she bottomed out against her cervix. He didn't relent and continued plundering her pussy with hard strokes. With every passing second, his humping got wilder. He fucked his mother harder and harder. All the while, he could feel her cunt contracting around his manhood and her juices spurting out, coating him. The vise-like feeling increased, but he didn't stop fucking his mother. Justin didn't know how long he could last. Sweat began dripping from his forehead onto her face.

"God! Oh God, Justin!" Susan screamed. "Mmmm... Fill up my cunt, honey."

Susan couldn't believe she was saying such a thing to her own son. She couldn't think straight. The only thing she wanted was his thick, warm cum right inside her womb. On the other hand, Justin was surprised to hear his mother say that. He'd never heard her ask for his cum before.

"Suck my tits, baby; suck your mother's tits!" she whispered into his ear.

Justin lowered himself more, and she felt his warm, wet tongue lathering her hard nipple, chaffing it softly for a moment before thrusting the tip of his tongue against that erect little nub of sensitive flesh. He sucked and nibbled both of her nipples as he continued pounding into her. Finally, Justin felt the approach of his own orgasm.

"Mum, I'm going to cum!" he exclaimed.

Susan didn't want to waste his cum. She quickly wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and began milking his massive, throbbing member.

"Cum in me, sweetie," she begged. "I need it!"

"Oh, Mum, I'm cuuummmiiing!"

Justin closed his eyes and rammed his cock as deep as he could into her cunt, arching his back, riding wave after wave of his orgasm. It felt as though he were pumping quarts of cum into her. The sensation was incredible, and he almost passed out from the pleasure of it.

"Yes, baby, yesss!" she screamed. "Cum for me, sweetie. Fill your mum's cunt with your warm seed!"

Susan had lost control of her mouth. Her brain felt empty. Her horniness, the musky odor of her pussy-juice, and her son's gooey cum were the only things that existed. Finally, they were both spent, and Justin collapsed on top of his mother. They were both breathing raggedly, with his chest pressed up against her sweaty breasts and erect nipples. Susan was panting heavily, keeping her mouth open. Her hair was a mess, and it was all over her face, damp and sticky from sweat. She could feel both of their hearts beating at a mile per minute. She slowly collected herself and suddenly burst into laughter.

Even though she was not laughing at her son, he didn't understand it. Justin thought his mother was mocking him. His face burned, and he started to pull out of her, but she grabbed him and forced him to stay deep inside of her even though his cock had already started getting soft.

"Justin, I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at you," she said, trying to calm him down. "You were magnificent! It's just the look on your sister's face."

"Sister's face?"

He turned around and found Emily standing right behind him with a grin on her face.

"Hey, bro," she winked. "Have you enjoyed fucking our mum?"

For a few seconds, Justin's face flushed with embarrassment before he remembered what his sister and mother had done by the pool.

"I know what you and Mum did," he winked at his sister.

"Oh really?"

Emily knelt beside them, cupping his tight ball sack in her palm, and felt the weight of his testicles in her hand. He groaned as he felt her hand wrap around his balls. His semi-erect cock, which was still buried in his mother's pussy, began to harden again. Justin trembled as he felt his sister pulling his semi-hard cock from inside their mother's warm, wet hole, which was filled with his seed.

Emily was unable to resist the urge to taste her brother's fat cock-head. She hungrily milked the last drops of cum from his cock, savoring its taste as it slithered down her throat.

"Gently, sis!" he gasped, still panting as one of her hands continued to pump relentlessly while the other squeezed his tightened balls harder than before. Even though Emily was trying to stuff more of her brother's cock into her little mouth, she could only swallow five or six inches of his cock without gagging. Justin slid off his mother and twirled around to give his sister better access to his meat.

Justin was still between Susan's legs next to her pussy. He let his tongue relish on his mother's distended, leaking gash, licking, probing, sucking, and nibbling before he finally found her throbbing clit, restarting the liquid oozing and the prelude to another inevitable orgasm. He thought that he'd go crazy as his sister worked him, and his mother writhed and thrashed on his mouth.

Justin even attempted to pull away from his sister, but she grasped his ass, sucking his cock deeper down her throat and pulling him back with her finger deep in his butthole.

Soon he felt that familiar tingle in his balls. He shouted incoherently when he ejaculated, and his voice muffled in his mother's pussy. The first jet of semen hit the back of Emily's throat so hard that her head would have popped off his dick, but she didn't take his cock out of her mouth. Another jet was released, coating her throat and choking her. Justin kept roaring as his muscles twitched. He kept cumming, spraying more and more semen into his sister's mouth. Emily gagged on the thick, creamy sauce that her brother just dumped down her throat. She tried to swallow it, but there was just too much. Her cheeks bulged with the thick seed, and it began to spill out of her mouth and onto her breasts.

Justin began to withdraw his cock, moaning a little. Despite the flood he had just released, he was still hard--hard enough to break a pussy with. When he finally pulled his bulbous cock-head out, it popped from Emily's lips like a giant piece of candy. A long stream of white sex-milk continued to pour from the slit of his massive cock, painting her chin and neck. Justin was breathing heavily, and he was sweating so much that it looked like he had just gotten out of the shower. Large droplets of musky sweat fell from his chin, arms, and rigid cock. Some of those drops fell on his sister's face and tits, mixing with her own sweat and being reabsorbed into her skin.

"Now, get up and sit on Mum's face," he ordered.

"WHAT?"

Susan and Emily both yelled at the same time.

"There's no need to be surprised because I know what you did by the pool," he said in a calm voice.

The mother-daughter duo glanced at each other and chuckled.

"Come on, honey, sit on my face," she giggled. "Let's give this horny young man a nice show."

Emily stood up and then sat on her mother's face. Soon Susan's face was buried between her daughter's spread legs. She slowly runs her tongue along the length of her daughter's pussy. Susan used her tongue to part Emily's pussy lips and moaned at the sweet wetness she found. After exploring with her tongue, she started to flick at Emily's sensitive clit.

Emily's body was on fire as her mother ate her cunt. She again grabbed her brother's almost soft cock and put it inside her mouth, making it hard again. She was so aroused that she rebuked herself for not getting into this sooner. Emily was sucking her brother furiously to harden him as quickly as she could. It didn't take long for Justin to get a massive boner. Suddenly, Susan patted Emily on the right ass-cheek.

"What happened, Mum?" she asked as she took her brother's cock out of her mouth and held it in her hand.

"Get up," she said.

Justin and Emily couldn't figure out what was wrong. As Emily stood up, Susan sat up on the couch.

"Lie down, Justin," she ordered her son.

He did as he was told.

"Now, I want you to sit on your brother and ride him," she said, turning to her daughter.

"Umm... okay," she giggled.

While Justin lay on the couch, his huge cock pointed straight up at the ceiling. Emily straddled her brother and slowly pushed down onto his cock, letting it fill her swollen pussy. He moaned at her tightness--much tighter than his mum's. On the other hand, Emily moaned too as Justin jammed every thick, hard inch of his massive manhood into her slit and pistoned his firm penis in and out of her cunt. Susan then sat on her son's face, and he started licking her out. Susan moaned in pleasure and started to fondle Emily's tits as she continued riding her brother.

Emily kissed her mother on the lips, tasting her own pussy-juice mixed with her mother's saliva as she felt her brother's cock pounding her tight, little tunnel. She fondled her mother's breasts, and her mother fondled hers. Their tongues entwined against each other as Emily and Susan felt themselves coming up to a climax.

Justin's tongue sent his mother over the edge too. He wrapped his arms around his mother's hips, pulling her even farther down onto his face. He had her pulled so tightly against him that Susan was afraid he might suffocate. The two women clutched each other in ecstasy. As Susan released her load, she felt Justin's tongue slide inside her pussy and all around her lips. He loved to taste and swallow every last drop of his mother's pussy-juice. Susan realized that her son loved the taste of pussy as much as she enjoyed the feeling of his tongue on her. When she climbed off of his face, she could see her pussy-juice glistening on his lips, nose, and cheeks and running down his chin. She planted a kiss on his lips and gave him a gentle bite on his lower lip, tasting her own musk.

In the meantime, Emily's body started to shake, and her legs trembled with her orgasm. She was having an intense orgasm with Justin's cock buried more deeply inside of her. As she began to cum, he felt the warmth of her juices squirt all over his cock with each pulse of her orgasm. Squirt after squirt, running over his cock and dripping down onto the couch. Emily kept going even though she was feeling exhausted. She wanted to be a good sister by making her brother cum. The squishing, slurping sound of their fucking grew even louder as her hungry cunt sucked at his great cock, demanding every drop of cum he had to give.

"I'm cuuummmiiinnnggg!" Justin screamed.

"Yes, cum for me, big bro!" she panted, picking up the pace.

He felt his load shooting out of his balls like a rocket, filling his sister's small fuck-tunnel.

Finally, Emily collapsed on top of her brother. They were both breathing heavily after the most incredible sex they had ever had, with his cock losing its erection and still inside her. While Emily stood up, Justin's soft cock finally slipped out of her pussy with one sloppy pop. A large blob of cum popped out of her as his cock sprung out, with more cum oozing out of her sopping cunt hole for the next few minutes. Justin and Emily gazed at their mother. They shared smiles as they panted heavily, trying to inhale as much air as they could. They became exhausted and lay on the couch, cuddling each other. It was difficult to say who started laughing first, but within a few seconds, they were laughing hysterically.

12