All Comments on 'A New Nudist Family Pt. 03'

by princess_stacey

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
redlion75redlion759 months ago

Did either of them get knocked up

rodavrodav9 months ago

I like the way you describe about the true and real smell of a pussy. Other authors will say it smells wonderful, sweet, or good, delightful and other bullshits. But a pussy has a natural funk in it and as long as it is not so strong it’s kind of exciting and pleasantly erotic. You are honest in saying the pussy has a musky odor.

I also have a story here about families enjoys teasings and banter about the smell

or pussy.

I like the way the mother spread her legs wide for her son to inspect her parted pussy lips.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic9 months ago

I liked this story not only for what it has but also for what it hasn't.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic9 months ago

I liked this story not only for what it has but also for what it hasn't. It has taboo relationships and dirty talking, something I like and it doesn't have swapping, swinging, BDSM, Non Consensual sex, two or more guys doing the females... things I totally dislike and that ruin a story for me. 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He needs to fill mom abd sister with his seed. One or both can become mothers.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is just a porn story - just boring. Sorry!

jacklovesincestandtenticslsjacklovesincestandtenticsls9 months ago

Well im sad to see this be the last chapter was looking for more of this story

princess_staceyprincess_stacey9 months agoAuthor

A short reply to the negative "Anonymous" commenter who write the same thing every time: Why do a motherf*cker like you keep commenting if my stories are boring? Why do not you come with your real Literotica ID, you piece of sh*t?

rodavrodav9 months ago

Please continue with another chapter with them in public gatherings talking with friends and acquaintances with Justin smirking with his mother and sister knowing they not wearing panties under their short dresses. Then he eats their musky pussies when they get home.

perejohn41perejohn418 months ago

Very nice series. I’ve enjoyed reading the series.

RodnakedRodnaked8 months ago

Got me hard, nice sexy story.

76fellow4876fellow487 months ago

A delicious story of intermingling tastes.

SlomoverSlomover7 months ago

I reahlly enjoyed this story. Rally hot. Thanks and keep writing more. 😋

ErniebevErniebev7 months ago

I loved it The only way to make it better would have mom's brother join ,or mom's mom and dad.

Keep up the good writing.

BigPopsHBBigPopsHB7 months ago

Loving all your stories, thank you for the variety. Guessing that many of this story's readers are wishing that they had had similar families. Please keep writing.

IveBignuttsIveBignutts6 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. You definitely have writing talent and the amount of action among the three of them was definitely a HOT bonus. I've added this story to my favourites. I hope you will have more stories for us readers. Cheers !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprincess_stacey@princess_stacey
Hello there, visitor! You can support me on https://linktr.ee/princess_stacey This is Stacey, from San Diego, California. I'm in my late twenties, and I enjoy reading erotica. I've finally decided to start writing stories on this website. Some stories are 100% true, while o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES