A New Office Jade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Junie pulled her lips and tongue back from his and stared him in the eye. Bern's own eyes stared right back at her - no fear, panic or swivet. There may be have been reticence so Junie felt like her control had to be very forward. Still staring at each other Junie asked, very quietly, "Bern, will you fuck me right now?"

"Are you sure you want to do that right here and now," he asked in return, just a quiet.

A small smile lit up her eyes as she responded, "Reach under my skirt, Bern, and you let me know if I want to do this here and now." The look on her face changed to one of challenge with one eyebrow slightly raised and one side of her mouth lifting in a dirty dare.

Bernard lifted his right arm from the arm of the chair and reached out to Junie's left where he pressed his hand into the skin of her leg and then slowly went north. He could feel the goosebumps rise as his hand went further upward, their eyes never leaving each other.

Being on the outside of her thigh Bernard determined that when he reached the waist hem of her skirt and felt no other cloth beneath the outer garment that she either wore a thong where the outer line of the thin, almost useless panties was hidden or nothing at all. He dragged his fingers slowly across and down the side of the V and then over her mound, which he found to be completely shaved. The skin was so smooth that it felt like silk. Another small drop of his hand fingers found her love nub and when he pressed his thumb into it Junie closed her eyes and nearly fell over. Another, smaller, drop and he was between her thighs feeling a severely wet set of nether lips.

Bern turned his hand over and ran the pad of his middle finger right down the slit of Junie's wet pussy. When he reached the opening of the tunnel where he suddenly determined his cock belonged he bent his finger and entered her.

"Ooh, Bern," Junie said with a near loss of breath. A quick inhale and she continued with, "That's where I want you right now, Bern." Junie's eyes flew open and took on an almost angry visage as she stared at him again. Her voice changed, too. "Bernard, I want your cock where your finger is, right now."

Bernard said nothing. He simply removed his now wet fingers from Junie's pussy and quickly unbuckled his belt, unsnapped the button and then unsteadily slipped his pants below his butt. He made no other effort to help this sexual situation despite how good it might be feeling just now. This was going to screw up his day even more, he knew.

With the movement of a panther Junie lifted her legs above the chair and let her tiny feet slip through the armrests to either side of the chair. As she was sliding down, using her hips to control her speed, she reached down betwixt her legs, grabbed Bern's still hard cock and guided herself down onto it. The slide in was not quite so smooth as, despite her wetness, Bern's thickness was a little too much for her tiny pussy. When the mushroom head of the cock was finally within her velvet walls it took another few moments for Junie's body to stretch open wide enough for the good sized manhood to completely fit. Bernard's understanding of this stereotype was limited but this is how stereotypes are made, aren't they? They have a truth to them. Not everyone but many fit the category. Junie fit the tiny pussy category.

Junie's arms wrapped around Bernard's head and shoulders and she told him to wait for a moment. Small grunts and groans that were only heard due to the closeness of her mouth to his ears made Bernard even harder and he felt like something was trying to strangle his manhood. The pussy was tight, probably the tightest he'd ever felt in his life. The exhilaration was tantamount to when he's lost his virginity so many years ago.

When Junie felt like she could begin moving she only slid back and forth rather than up and down. When the monster filling her was finally acceptable - it's not that she didn't want it, more that it was larger than she expected - her movements back and forth were slow and methodical. When the slight pain left and the pleasure stepped in she loosened her hold on Bern's neck and leaned back a little to look him in the eye. He was not shaken by the look, he only stared right back, and Junie knew she had been right in her want of and wanton action here.

The young woman leaned forward and kissed Bern with a slow passion. Neither closed their eyes. When Junie felt Bern's hands on her back she broke the kiss with a slow pull back and let his hands hold her up. As she was such a physically small person she'd always had to make certain changes in the way she had sex with men who were so much larger than she. In this case she let herself fall back even a little more and was relieved when she felt Bernard's hands move to the top of her back to hold her steady. As she lay back her hands speedily unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall open. When she saw Bernard's eyes still staring into hers she surreptitiously grabbed snap in the front of her bra and released it, pulling away the cover of her chest.

Bernard finally took his eyes from Junie's and looked at her now naked chest. B cup sized breasts with nipples reaching for the ceiling were on display. As a detail oriented person he noticed, without any care whatsoever, that her right breast was slightly smaller than the left. He could only tell in the way they tried to roll from her chest on each side. The care that he had about that could be measured on the tip of a pin so instead showing any of the care he didn't really have Bern brought one of his hands around from Junie's back and pinched her right nipple.

When he lifted Junie's chest toward him and sucked that same nipple into his mouth the young woman now rotating in a circle on his cock picked up her rotation speed, bent her knees to the side of Bernard's chest and began rising with her rotations.

This changed the depth and angle that Bernard's cock was going into Junie Lee. This change caused Junie to up her speed which caused Bernard to start moving his hips without moving his body in any major fashion at all: basically he was using the slight looseness of his muscles to have a little movement added to having his cock pounding into this young woman who surprised him underneath his desk.

With a not-so-sudden change of action Junie sat up and rubbed the skin of her chest across Bern's face. His eyes looked up and Junie's eyes were closed now. Bern's tongue snaked out and licked any tit or nipple that slid across his mouth.

That position lasted for the rest of their physical encounter but that encounter parried boredom with an axe of positivity, an excitement of connective eloquence and a change of Bernard's internal essence about sexuality, sensuality and how to promote his singularity.

It also internally provoked the Devil and the Angel on Bernard's shoulders to find another way to control his emotions or let those emotions go. The odd, idealistic conception of the sex he was currently having was brighter than why he was having it - go your own way now. You gave the single-woman-in-your-life a try and it failed; that monogamous bullshit is good for some but the sixty-six percent of those who try marriage and fail give proof that there are some who can do it but most can't. Therefore, the Angel and Devil said, you don't need to so have fun with every chick in this office and make sure you finally fuck the boss.

During Bern's internal dialogue, which didn't really take all that long, Junie got more excited and the tightness that was already holstering his cock grew yet more constricted. The somatesthesia he knew he should be feeling was lost within the tactile responses he was experiencing and he barely felt himself tell himself that he was ready to blow along with Junie's apparent climaxing.

"Junie," Bern whispered with some tenseness. When she didn't immediately respond Bernard let his one free hand that was roaming fall down to her ass where he gave her a good, sharp crack. "Junie," he said again.

When the hand hit her ass cheek Junie's eyes opened and she crooned with a groan. Finally she heard her name being called but the fact that she was having an orgasm was causing her ability to understand anything to be slightly retarded. "Junie...," she sort of heard. "...don't...come...I...pull out..."

The rest was lost but she thought she understood what was said so she replied quietly, "Too late...already coming so don't pull out. I can't, uhn, come without a cock but, ooh...on pill...so do it..."

Bernard's brain, that of the Y chromosome, heard the OK so he just let it go and shortly after Junie was finished cresting her climax Bernard blasted several ropes of himself into her. When he did it was as though Junie had completely lost what she had said and her eyes stared daggers into him.

"What the fuck did you just do," she asked sharply but still kind of, sort of quiet.

"Uh," Bern stammered, "you said you were on the pill so go ahead because you can't come without, you know, something inside of you." His brain knew fear just then. Had he imagined what she said? Did he just crest the possibility of getting a woman pregnant?

He continued to look at Junie and then, without any real explanation, her face finally relaxed. "I'm sorry, Bern. You're right. I did say that. But now I guess I'm just going to have to sit here for a few minutes so I don't make a mess everywhere, right?"

Bern said nothing. He was flabbergasted at how this day was turning out. A quick look at his computer monitor and the clock in the corner showed all of this had happened in only about twenty minutes so he still had some time to still his brain, if he wanted to take it. Why the hell was he sitting here with a tiny, beautiful Chinese girl being stabbed by his cock?

This shit is weird, Bernard thought. He was sitting here this way because pretty women wanted to fuck him. Two have now and he needed to get his brain with the program. There were still nine women to stick his dick into.

After just a little bit of time Junie lifted her head from Bernard's shoulder and looked him in the eye. Her eyes bore into him but he did not relinquish her gaze. "Thanks, Bern," Junie started, "for not freaking out. I really am glad we got to do this despite how it all started. I would have given you a blowjob at the drop of a hat if you wanted but I know you're one of the good guys, aren't you?, and I couldn't try while you were taken."

Bernard knew that when Junie got to speaking she didn't stop very easily. You had to cut her off or she'd start talking about how well her clothes designs would go while wrapped around his cock while it was still inside of her. "Well, thank you, Junie. While a surprise it was nice but I have to ask you - what are you expecting out this now?"

Nonplussed by the interruption Junie answered, "Oh, nothing really. I mean, in just minute I'm going to get off of your nice cock and then clean it off with my tongue. You okay with that?" At a nod from Bernard she continued with a certain knowledge that they would not be together as a couple or anything but she knew that this was more than nice to want to do again. "I will say, Bern, and I mean this so don't ever think that I don't, that my legs will be open for you anytime you want. 'Kay?"

The last rhetorical question seemed to be the cue for Junie to slowly lift herself from Bernard's semi-hard manhood, untuck her legs from under his arms and gently climb down the chair to immediately swallow Bernard from between his legs and begin cleaning their combined juices from his cock. Of course, Bernard began to harden again. He was a virile young man and could perform multiple times in a single evening.

He was feeling like the office slut having had some kind of sexual relationship with now three of the women of his office but he was also considering whether or not he actually was the slut. All three of the women he'd had some kind of sex with initiated the contact and the action thereafter. Despite the fact that the only common piece was his body was he actually the slut? He didn't know and, at this moment in time, didn't care. This beautiful young lady was still cleaning him off so he just let it go. Leaning his head back against the rest of the chair he closed his eyes and let Junie work.

Without a clue to how long later it had become he came again. This time in Junie's mouth. When the feeling hit him that release was imminent he opened his eyes to find Junie's eyes looking up to his as if she had been waiting for his stare. She had almost certainly felt him tighten but she said nothing, just kept working away. When the release finally happened Junie took it all in her cheeks then, in an odd looking function of her mouth and the head of his cock the only thing left in her mouth, she swallowed everything he had shot into her, puffing out her cheeks. Her tongue was moving in such a fashion as to feel as though she were circling his glans as she ingested his semen.

When she was satisfied that she got everything and that Bernard was sated Junie stood between his legs and looked down at the sitting man. Bernard's face was dazed and he looked as though he may fall from his chair. Regardless of his condition, though, Junie said, "Thanks again, Bern. Remember what I said about being open, 'kay?"

As though this were an everyday type of thing Junie stepped from between Bern's legs and stepped into her own panties, lifting her skirt to make sure all was in place. She let her hands run down her legs and then back up and then her right hand slipped between her legs, ran up the camel tow her panties painted, winked at him, turned and left the office. Bernard was thankful that she closed the door behind as he had to right his own pants.

Bernard kept the door shut the rest of the day so he could try and work. Oddly, he was able to work with a smile blossoming on his face every now and again when a thought of the last couple of days trucked itself into his working brain.

When he next thought to look up and check the time he saw that it was almost seven in the evening. His stomach was screaming at him for lack of food but looking at his work he saw that he was back on track. Closing everything down Bernard rose from his desk, gathered his things, opened his office door and saw that no one was in the office, closed everything else down and left.

After locking up Bernard turned to walk to his car when he was confronted by a young man in a leather jacket. The short, dark hair was immediately recognizable and Bern surprised himself by not striking the son of a bitch who had cuckolded him last week. Instead, Bernard just began to walk past him but the dude got in front of Bernard again.

Not one to threaten but really needing to just now Bernard said, in a quiet and menacing voice, "Shithead, you'll move or I'll move you." His eyes must have had some kind of evil fire in the them as the dude nearly jumped out the way.

Despite his moving the guy said, "Look, man, I'm sorry about what happened but will you please talk to Diane? She's driving me fuckin' crazy."

Bernard didn't even stop as he approached his car, unlocked it, threw his things in from the driver's side and stepped back to the guy, saying, "She's your problem now. I've broken all contact and contract with her. Driving you crazy, is she? Yeah, she can do that. Now fuck off before you regret showing up here."

The guy didn't, couldn't or wouldn't take the so far from subtle hints and quickly walked up to Bernard and grabbed his shoulder and tried to swing him around. "Don't talk to me like that you piece o..."

No more words left the dude's mouth as he ended up swallowing a tooth and having to have his nose put back in place by instruments greater than a speculum. All of Bernard's anger was focused in that one punch which was all that was needed. Bernard wasn't some super fighter guy that brought down villages or anything but neither was he a weakling. He fought frequently as a youth and while he had not had a physical fight for quite some time things like that never really leave you, he found.

Bernard did cut the top of his knuckle on the guy's tooth before it went free of its gummed mooring and he felt an interesting loss of care about it; almost a reawakening of character. He felt bad for about three seconds and when he saw that the guy was having some difficulty breathing straight he helped the guy to the only other car in the lot. He told the schmuck to get to a hospital and if he wanted to do something like press charges the knowledge of the cameras in the lot would let everyone know that Bernard defended himself. Lastly, Bern told the guy that if he ever came back here things would get worse.

Where this part of Bernard came from he didn't know. It was a part of himself he'd thought he buried a long time ago. Apparently, being cheated on and then confronted and assaulted by the guy who was the other half of the cheat proved the burial wasn't deep enough.

The most interesting part of the evening was that when Bernard arrived home he slept like a baby.

*************

The next couple of days were almost business as usual. Bernard flirted with no one, he never did before, and no one flirted directly with him. Some of the eyes in the office followed him around but nothing physical was done. Meetings were normal in their output and the work was getting done. Bettison's Better Designs would be ready for the show tomorrow. At least from the technical and computer sides.

The evening before the show, however, Friday night, was turning out to be a little difficult for some of the designers and models. Apparently some of the models changed their physical form, they got fat or skinny, or the designers lost all connection with the understanding of a tape measure as many of the new clothes that were for the show didn't fit properly. All of the women fought for control of their minds as they tried to determine just what to do, how long they had to do it and what they could keep or lose for the show. Dahlia was in the middle of it all and trying her best to save some of this, forget part of that, remove panic and try not to pull her own hair out. While she had ordered a pizza to try and calm everyone down she knew that was stupid shortly after she finished her first slice as the models were scarfing it down. Rookie mistake for someone who'd been in the business for a very long time.

Upon the beginning of his departure Bernard had seen the insanity, a few tears and some of the crew getting ready to remove large chunks of hair. Thus did he then step in and offer any help. He didn't have anywhere to be and no one to go home to so why the hell not? There were still friends that he needed to speak with about the changes in his life, in more detail, but what he had told them sated them and made him a laughing stock of their little group. It was fun and games until you were the one cheated on, right?

The only real help that Bernard could provide was the physical kind - get this, hold this here for a minute, take that over there, find coffee, alcohol and pizza and whatever other gofer type of work was needed. Bern was a team player and he helped his team when he could.

Yes, his life had gone through a major change but he realized that he needed to get back to basics and some kind of routine. The routine had changed, of course, so Bernard forced himself to reset his priorities and states of mind. Helping out in the office had always been a boon and he jumped on it. As well, there was the specific structure of resetting his life's anteriority and he decided that work was probably the best way to achieve the steps forward.

When the possibility showed itself Bernard jumped on a slice of pizza and just sat for a minute letting his mind wander. As the slice he'd just bit into began to be chewed on Bernard heard his name called from one of the fitting rooms down the hall. He rolled his eyes, shoved a little more into his mouth and went in search of the needy person.