A New Office Jade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the tip of her tongue extended to reach Kristen's happy button Pepper tilted her head back and then flattened out the rest of the glossa onto the shaft of Bern's cock as he moved in and out of Kristen's large, wet and making a lot of noise pussy. At the same time Pepper's own happy button was attacked by another tongue and she froze and let the pleasure wash over her.

Bernard felt the tongue, in an odd position, as he moved back into the woman he was currently nailing. It was a feeling he'd never had before and he really liked it. It didn't last long but that was okay. He had his cock in a pussy, the second one of the afternoon, just then so he couldn't take it for granted that something new was happening.

All of a sudden Kristen was no longer strictly on all fours. It appeared that she floated from her heavy front end. Her arms straightened out until she was holding herself up only by her fingertips. At the same time her thick thighs rose a little forcing Bernard to try and stay within her. Bernard held onto her by her hips and sought some kind of control while he continued to move his cock in and out of her. When Kristen rose a certain amount Bern's strength would pull her back down and push his hips down into her.

The young woman beneath the two fucking bodies rolled out from underneath them. She knew what was about to happen and while she actually wanted to be in the middle of it she did not want to be crushed by Kristen's much larger body.

Pepper slowly got up and moved over to Bernard and the two began kissing within a very slow and passionate embrace from Pepper's side. Her arms half wrapped Bernard's chest from the side as she leaned her lips to his. Bernard was still trying to move his cock inside Kristen so the hold was awkward.

At the same time Kristen's body told her that her release was culminating. She began a body shake that rubbed Bernard's cock in quick friction that caused his own balls to scream their want to empty themselves inside this excited and gripping pussy. He tried with great effort to hold himself back and Bernard was able give several more pumps into Kristen before he exploded... And then she did.

"Oh, almost there, almost there...keep going Bern...ah, ah, Ah, AHH, I'm coming!" Kristen's near-screaming outburst coupled with her body's movements of shaking and trembling limbs caused Bernard to lose his control and he fell from Kristen's pussy. Kristen, though, no longer needed the cock to push her orgasm through her body. Her ass rose into the air while heavy tits now hit floor as her arms crossed beneath her. The amount of juice and wetness streaming from her was visible and she continued to moan and groan

Kristen's orgasm had begun and didn't stop for quite some time. At the same time, however, Bernard quickly stood and turned to Pepper. "Pepper, would you mind helping me? I was almost there, too." He was holding his cock at the base of his shaft, squeezing it, trying to keep something inside to shoot over one of these ladies.

Pepper said nothing but she dropped to her knees and replaced Bernard's hand with her own while, at the same time, taking his cock deep into her mouth. Her eyes rose to meet Bern's and he stared back with a small quirk in his smile.

Bernard had never had a woman stare at him while her mouth was full of his cock. He kept thinking, while Pepper was quickly stroking, sucking and licking him, that his life had gotten very much like a bad porn. How many people can say that they've had this much sex in this short amount of time without having to be in the business? Oh, sure, some might, but not Bernard Lampson.

Only a few strokes in Bern's balls let him know they were ready to gift the world with their presents - all the billions of them. What was interesting was that when Pepper took Bernard into her he had completely forgotten about Kristen. Sometimes your focus is elsewhere, he thought. When Kristen face showed up next to Pepper's and she stuck her tongue out to couple the sensations of what wasn't in Pepper's mouth Bernard nearly fell over. Instead, though, that feeling ran up the underside of his shaft and new knew that was it.

Bernard quickly removed himself from Pepper's mouth, gave one stroke and blasted his first stroke into Pepper's still-open mouth. As if reading his mind Kristen opened her mouth and Bern guided the next shot to her uvula. Almost as if the universe wanted this to become a porn flick Bern shot his next blast onto Kristen's massive chest and quickly reset the one-eyed shooter and loaded a slightly smaller shot onto Pepper's much smaller set of tits.

The last 'shot' was more of a dribble off the end of his cock but Kristen was there to lick it up. Her mouth closed over his now extremely sensitive glans, sucked in like his dick was a straw and tried to get more. Unfortunately there was no more to be had and she seemed reluctant to let his cock out of her mouth but she eventually let him drop from her lips.

The women sat back on their haunches and looked at Bern, then at each other and then simply smiled and leaned into one another and lightly kissed and then giggled.

Bernard had no idea when they had swallowed his gifts - his former fiancée was not one to swallow sperm. She had done it but it was always with a look of disgust. These two just did it and looked like they might even have enjoyed it to some extent. This whole new enterprise of sex was amazing to Bernard.

He was stunned, shocked and excited that this was all happening but he tried to remain himself. Any changes Bernard made to his psyche or outward emotional process could change all of what was happening. He didn't want that.

By the way, he needed to get back to the two still-naked women in front of him. He figured stupidity was the best way to go...

"Thank you, ladies," Bern said, just being himself. "Hopefully we got the garment fixed?"

"Oh shit," Kristen started excitedly, "we need to get that done, Pep." She hurriedly rose and sloppily began to dress as she grabbed the items that were being worked when Bernard first came into the room. Bern noticed that she didn't even clean off her chest.

Pepper's shoulder's seemed to drop as she let her head fall back and responded with, "Fiiiiine." Pepper slowly rose but went first to Bern and wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek and then whispered into his ear, "I would really enjoy doing this again with just the two of us. Sound good?"

Bernard could only nod on dumb acceptance. Who wouldn't want to do this again with a woman as beautiful and sweet as Pepper Simposen. While he didn't notice it at the time some of his own juices were now tamped onto his own shirt. The thought didn't even occur to him as watched Pepper wipe the incriminating evidence from her skin.

Joining the women in getting dressed Bernard was still shocked and marveling at the circumstances of his life, the changes in his life, the positive symposium of sex with no regrets. He was truly enjoying these changes but he did wonder if it was real, if it would keep going, if everything else around would suddenly change. At the moment he didn't care if everything did change, just so long as it kept changing in its current status.

When all three coworkers were dressed Bernard actually helped Kristen fix the bra Pepper was wearing and then he worriedly opened the door to the room they'd just sexed up. No one was in the hallway but there were voices still coming out of other rooms. That didn't mean he was safe but it did mean that he didn't have to answer questions just this minute.

Bern stealthily walked down the hallway to the front room where the pizza had been served up. The clock on the wall showed it had been nearly an hour since he got his first bite of the delivered food and he figured if any was left it'd be cold. There was a microwave in the break room so he could heat something up - he was never one to like cold pizza - and get himself some strength back. Unfortunately all of the pizza was gone. "Shit," Bernard said quietly.

"You just can't keep your dick still, can you?"

Bernard froze. He knew the voice and was momentarily frozen by it. He turned around the room and noticed her sitting at one of the desks of the deepest part of the office, feet up and on the top of the desk and her gleaming brunette locks seaming to shine from the office light.

"Hi, Dahlia and, no, it seems there are a few people who want to keep the thing moving for some reason," Bernard replied quietly.