A New Outlook

Story Info
Emma cheats for the first time with Dan's big cock.
4k words
3.88
96.6k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was at a loose end. Her fiancée Ian had just left to play golf with friends and would not be back for hours. Saturdays used to be their special day of the week, where they would spend time together after the week's work but now recently golf seemed to take precedent.

She thought of calling her Mum or one of her girlfriends but didn't want to talk on the phone on such a nice morning. Their garden needed some attention so she decided to go out and do some work on the flower beds. Casual clothes were the order of the day: jeans, a baggy t-shirt and a pair of old pumps. Gathering her long brown hair back into a ponytail under a scruffy baseball cap. Make up wasn't required and she didn't really need to use it anyway. She had natural olive skin and a flawless complexion. Her lips were full and a deep ruby, her eyes a hazel brown. On family holidays to the Mediterranean as a teenager she was often mistaken as Spanish or Italian, with local men constantly showering her with attention. Her body combined with her pretty face meant she never wanted for admirers.

Emma and Ian lived in a terraced house along the main road in a small town. At the rear low 4 foot fences divided the well maintained gardens. No one seemed to be around outside as she started work. That was fine with her as she wasn't in the mood for conversation -- she resented being left alone at the weekend. The flower beds were a mess and needed more work than she had anticipated, after half an hour she grew bored and was going to go back inside. She noticed the patio table and chairs were still at the back of the garden where Ian had moved them a few weeks ago for a barbecue. She'd asked him to move them back a few times and was frustrated to see them still there. Taking matters into her own hands she moved one of chairs back and went back for the table. It was bulky and heavy and she struggled to lift it off the ground. Why hadn't Ian moved it as she'd asked? Growing more frustrated she started to drag it across the grass.

"Need a hand Emma?"

She stopped with a jolt and turned. It was her neighbour Dan.

Turning round she looked surprised to see him. "Oh. Hi Dan. I didn't see you there."

"Let me help," he said as he opened the connecting gate.

She checked him out as he approached. At over 6 feet 2 he was a lot taller than her five six (and Ian's five nine for that matter). On this warm summer morning he was barefooted and bare chested, wearing only a pair of shorts. She had never seen him like this before, their previous encounters had been brief conversations on the doorstep whilst either of them was either going to or coming home from work. He was tightly muscled with washboard abs, his brown hair was cropped short and he had large tattoos on each muscular forearm. His skin had an even brown tan.

"Where do you want it?" He asked as he deftly picked up the table above his head.

Sidetracked by the view of his tensed muscles holding the table aloft she just stared at him.

"The table?"

"Oh yes. The table. Um.. On the patio please. Only if you're sure."

He placed it down and came back for the chairs. She watched him intently all the time. "Really you didn't need to. I could of managed."

"I'm sure you could but I guess I can't resist a beautiful girl in distress."

Embarrassed by his tone she put her hands in her pockets nervously.

"Where's your hubby?"

"Ian? He's gone out and we're engaged not married."

"Really. Shouldn't he be doing stuff like this?"

The conversation had reached a awkward pause. She tried to fill the gap. "Would you like a drink? It's very warm."

"Thanks but I need to work this afternoon. Let me know next time you need anything lifting." Smiling he made his exit.

She checked him out as he made his way all the way back into his kitchen.

*********

The following Saturday again Ian went off to play golf after breakfast. As soon as he left she changed into her gardening wear although this time a more flattering tight, pink v-necked t-shirt and a pair of cut off denim shorts were chosen. Feeling stupid she chastised herself. Who was she dressing for? What did she think was going to happen? She knew perfectly well though - she'd seen Dan in a totally new light since last week. No longer the nice early 20s boy next door, nearly ten years her junior. She saw him differently now and her subconscious was influencing her.

Emma had been preoccupied all week. At first she wasn't sure why she could not focus fully in meetings at work. Or why she randomly drifted off into silent pauses whilst talking to colleagues, friends and Ian. She wasn't normally a daydreamer and kept telling everyone she was just tired. She needed an early night. Although underneath she knew exactly why she daydreamed.

Casting aside her doubts she went outside into the garden and started her chores. More than half an hour passed and no sign of Dan. Where was he? She'd noticed his car was out front. She checked herself again and knew how stupid these thoughts were. Engaged to be married next year why was she obsessing over her next door neighbour? A few more minutes passed and thirsty from working in the sun she headed back inside for a drink.

As she approached her back door she heard the handle turn and Dan's back door open. She was not prepared for what happened next.

Dan hopped out onto his patio and bent to grab the basket of washing on the ground. He was totally naked.

The noise of the door opening had attracted her attention and as she saw him she stepped back, dropping her gloves and garden shears.

"Oh no! Oh sorry! I didn't know you were outside." Words failed her. She just gawped at him taking in his naked body which he made no effort to cover up.

His body was truly magnificent bearing no comparison to Ian's puny torso and little pot belly. But it was his penis she could not take her eyes off. It dangled half way down his right leg, thick with a head like a plum. His public hair was shaved and with no chest hair he looked to her like a Roman god.

He gritted his teeth and stared at her sheepishly, making no effort to cover himself. "Sorry Emma. I was just getting my washing." He picked up his shorts and still not covering up said, "I better get changed."

She had not moved a muscle or said a word during the whole interlude.

Five minutes later he reappeared wearing shorts and a vest top. Learning over the fence he looked down on her as she tended her beds.

"I'm really sorry Emma. I didn't mean to embarrass you like that. I just didn't think -- I don't tend to wear much around the house."

Looking up at him she said, "Not to worry. Just be a bit more careful in future. Anyone could have been out here."

"I know I'm sorry. Look I feel really bad and the least I can do is offer you a drink. You know I won't take no for an answer."

Taking off her gardening gloves she stood up. Then wrinkling her nose replied, "OK. A quick drink as it's so hot." She wasn't sure why she had said yes.

They sat down at his patio table. Two glasses and a bottle of white wine chilling in a wine chiller were on the table. He opened the wine and poured them both a large glass. She sat quietly watching his preparations.

"Cheers," he said, passing her a glass.

"I shouldn't really. It's a bit early for me."

"Come on. It's the least I can do after my performance."

She half smiled and took the glass.

"A toast," he said. "To me keeping my clothes on in public."

She smiled and clinked his glass. The frostiness was disappearing.

The conversation flowed better as they drank. She accepted his offer of a second glass and then to help him finish the bottle.

As they drank he started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

Smiling at her he said, "Your face when you saw my cock earlier. You looked in shock." The word cock seemed to be a deliberate upping of the ante.

She sipped her drink.

"Was it that much of a shock?"

"What do you think?", she replied.

"Why?", he prompted.

An awkward silence ensued and she fiddled with her pony tail before finally she said looking away from him, "Um.. well it's pretty big."

"What is?" he teased, trying to pry more from her.

"You know. Your thing is pretty big."

As she talked she could not help picturing it in her mind, the thickness and length, the huge round head.

"Just pretty big. I'm offended."

"You know it's huge," she blurted back rather too quickly showing the first effects of the wine in the afternoon sun.

"Well I haven't had any complaints. You not seen a big cock before then I take it?"

She shook her head.

"Ian not blessed in that department?"

She paused to drink her wine, finishing her third glass inside an hour. Why was he picking on Ian so much?

"Not particularly but it's big enough for me."

"Really? Well I think I know what that means."

"What does it mean?" she said sarcastically.

"That's just code for a tiny pencil dick."

She snorted uncontrollably. He had hit a raw nerve and the wine made her react that way. Controlling herself, she turned away and removed her cap and reformed her pony tail. All the while her mind was racing, the wine was affecting her judgement and she could not get the thought of his big swaying penis out of her mind. She thought of Ian's 'pencil' and tried not to smile.

"I'll get another bottle."

"Um.. Well OK but only one more glass and then I better go."

"When did you say hubby would be back?"

"Not until later this evening he's playing golf somewhere. And he's my fiancée."

"Whatever. OK I'll just grab a bottle from the fridge."

She followed him into the kitchen as he took the empty bottle and glasses away.

"Can I use the bathroom?"

"Sure it just through there."

She entered and squatted down to pee, her head spinning. She finished and washed her face drinking water from the tap to sober herself up. Starting to feel a little wobbly as she opened the bathroom door she walked straight into Dan's rock hard chest, as he was standing right outside the door.

"Sorry I just wondered why you were taking so long. You OK?"

Her head was really spinning now and her legs started to wobble. He grabbed her in his arms and steadied her.

"You sure you're OK?"

"Yes it's just the sun."

"Just stand still here a minute." Holding her tight, he pulled her against him. Her head nuzzling at his shoulder.

Totally dazed she stood there. Seconds ticked past, they remained still. She couldn't move. She dared not move. He totally dwarfed her. A minute or more had passed. Then she felt his cock as it started to grow in his shorts, he pulled her in tighter. Still no movement away.

Emma could feel it wedged against her stomach. She pictured it swaying against his legs earlier. The sheer bulk of his body enveloped her. It felt like he was chiselled from granite. Her arousal grew as he continued to hold her tight.

Eventually after what felt like an age, feeling her steady against him he started to rub her back and then gradually as more seconds passed put a hand down to the top of her ass. She remained rigid in his grasp. Feelings of desire started to wash over her. Slowly she started to mirror his moves with his erection solidly pressing against her stomach.

Wanting to resist she tried to stop. All her moral fibre told her to break from his embrace.

He started to play with her hair and run his fingers over her neck. Finally he put his finger under her chin and lifted it to face him. She stared back at him, their eyes boring into one another as he continued to stroke her ass through her shorts. Grabbing the moment he kissed her and she responded. The kiss grew more passionate until she slid her tongue into his mouth. A deep French kiss ensued, all the while his cock crushed against her.

He started to grope her breasts through her top as the kiss grew more passionate and she in turn grabbed his ass, pulling him closer.

Her resistance had crumbled. He broke off the kiss and lifted her top over her head, revealing her pert tits with erect nipples poking through her white sports bra. She gasped as he moved in sucking her nipples through the material. He nodded for her to remove it.

Pulling her bra over her head she revealed her perfect tits to him. Medium sized to match her slim figure, her nipples were full and deep red, the tips erect and inviting.

Removing his own vest, he moved straight in to kiss her again, her naked tits wedged against him.

Continuing the kiss he lifted her up and walked her towards the sofa, her legs draped around him. Emma's reserve had totally deserted her, she knew where this was heading and she didn't care. Consequences were not considered, she submitted to her base desires.

Stopping in front of the large leather sofa and he put her down. Without a word he undid the button of her shorts then in one swift motion slid them along with her panties to the floor. Naked now except for her pumps he gently pushed her onto the sofa. Before she'd had a chance to get in a comfortable sitting position he buried his face into her neatly shaved pussy. Her shock was palpable. Ian hadn't eaten her out in months. The feel of his tongue on her clit was a revelation. The force of his attack on her clit had her grasping the back of his head as she arched her back to push her pussy into his face. The noise of his slurping turned her on more as she ran her fingers through his hair whilst she continued to hold him firmly in place. Her first orgasm came when he poked the full length of his tongue into her.

"Oh Fuck.. Yes.. Ah yes.. Fuck.."

Whilst she came he gently licked at her asshole. She spasmed in shock at the feeling.

"You like that?" "Oh God yeah! Please don't stop." "You ready to get fucked?" "Yeah.. Yeah please keep licking me."

He dived in and forced his tongue into her again, her wriggling and jolting all the time. She spasmed to another climax, this one better than the first. He paused for breath.

"Are you ready?"

Still wriggling in ecstasy, she knew she had not wanted anything as much in her life. Nothing else mattered, nothing except feeling his cock inside her.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

Pulling away he got to his feet. He had trouble removing his painfully erect cock from his shorts. Carefully he unbuttoned himself freeing his cock which sprang free and slapped against his stomach. The force of the slap shocked her. It was like a punch.

Coming down from her orgasms and the effects of the wine she was dazed. It felt like the room was spinning and she had double vision. She concentrated and stared intensely at his cock. A blurry vision of two shapes coalesced into one enormous, angry looking phallus. It looked to her like it was throbbing, she imagined the blood coursing through its veins and arteries. The uncircumcised head was the shape of large plum, purple and slick with precum. The shaft was as thick as her wrist. Whatever was to happen next was beyond her control.

"Thirteen." "What?" "Thirteen inches." "Oh." "How big is hubby?" "He isn't."

His teasing irked but she'd reached the point of no return. She wanted this. She wanted him to shut the fuck up and fuck her.

Standing closer against the sofa he leaned forward and moved it in front of her face. It blocked out her whole peripheral vision. One huge, throbbing organ. She breathed in the masculine scent it gave off. It smelt great. Underneath his balls were huge too, shaved and the size of oranges. They looked full to burst.

She was mesmerised. The head bobbed in front of her nose and she felt a compulsion to reach out and grab it. Her pussy started to twitch anticipating what was to come and she licked her lips resisting the temptation to lean forward and lick it.

He let it gently brush her nose as he moved into position on his knees with her laying on her back with her legs draped over the edge of the sofa. Running the length of his cock up and down her pussy lips she started to writhe against him.

"I've wanted to fuck you from the moment I saw you," he whispered.

She hardly took what he was saying in. It all seemed so unreal. He pushed the round head of his prick inside the entrance to her pussy.

"Oh. Oh... Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" It felt incredible and left her gasping on the verge of another orgasm.

He now started to push in slowly. The slick walls of her pussy widened for him. At four inches she came again. This was the greatest sexual experience of her life. She didn't know sex could be like this.

At six inches he felt resistance and stopped so she could get used to the size.

"Ever been this full?"

Her answer was simply a moan as she soaked up the feelings going off in her totally filled pussy.

"Have you ever been this full?" he repeated. "No. God no. Never." "Hubby not even 6 inches then?" "No." "Poor Emma, never been fucked before." "Not like this. Nothing like this." "We're not halfway yet."

Tilting her head to look, she could see more than six inches were still visible. Falling back she braced herself for more.

Her pushed into 9 inches. Another wave overtook her. He paused again this time leaning down to kiss her. In the grips of another climax she responded, ferociously swirling her tongue with his. He pushed in further.

Breaking off the kiss she started to pant and sweat broke across her brow. He gave her time to adjust and when he thought she was ready he gave a final push. His cockhead gently kissed against her cervix sending a bolt of electricity through her. She had taken it all. She'd never felt more alive.

Frozen like statues, they kept still in their positions whilst her pussy adjusted. Her body slick with sweat, and breathing heavily. She had never felt like this. Totally full. Totally dominated. Totally owned. It was like the inside of her pussy was being reprogrammed. Nerve endings never previously touched were sending pleasurable impulses back to her overloaded brain. She felt perched on the edge of a cliff, ready to dive off into the deep ocean water. She smiled at him like the most contented cat in the world. He took that as his cue.

Slowly he started to pull out the full length of his cock and then pushed it back in slowly, gradually increasing the pace each time until he got into a rhythm that was pushing her over the edge at every stroke.

It became a total blur for Emma. The greatest experience of her life so far. He really knew how to fuck. Every button was pressed with precision. Another orgasm came quickly and his expert rhythm kept extending it into what felt like one long continuous mind fuck that seemed to morph into an hallucinogenic experience.

Her body was twisting and contorting involuntarily, totally at the mercy of the orgasm that never seemed to end.

In the midst of her ecstasy a primal urge for him to come inside her filled her mind. She wanted his seed. She wanted to feel him fill her up. She wanted the contents of those huge oranges that were slapping against her ass.

"Come inside me."

Smiling back he immediately changed his pace. It was overwhelming. His cock seemed to widen with every powerful stroke until he neared a crescendo. Wrapping her legs around his back she waited for the flood.

"Ah fuck. Ah fuck yeah. Here it comes bitch!"

He bellowed like an animal and leaned back as his first spurt filled her pussy. His cock was jerking inside her like an out of control fireman's hose. This was the cue for her biggest orgasm yet. She just lay back accepting his seed.

Cum filled her pussy with a ferocity for which she was totally unprepared. She wanted it all, every last drop. She felt it continue to twitch even after more than seven, eight, nine pumps. Finally it stopped and he collapsed on top of her. She wrapped her arms around him and they caught their breath with his cock slowly deflating inside her. She hardly knew him but she felt an intense bond to him. This stranger who she'd somehow let fuck her, not just fuck her but give her the greatest fuck of her life.

12