A New Outlook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he withdrew from her and stood looking down at her. There was nothing to say. He departed to the kitchen.

Totally satisfied but exhausted she lay on his sofa, covered in sweat, both her own and his, her pussy full to the brim with his cum. If she moved in the slightest it would pour out of her.

Her euphoria was quickly turning to guilt and regret, she needed to get out of there. Holding her legs together tightly she got up. Picking up her clothes that were scattered around the floor. Dan returned with water for them both.

"Why are you leaving? Don't you want to go again?"

"What? No. No I need to go," she was worried she'd never leave if she didn't go now.

Miraculously his cock had started to grow again and was over half mast, brushing against her hip as she pecked him goodbye on the cheek. Ian was out of the game for hours if not days after ejaculating. But what was the point comparing them?

Naked with her clothes rolled into a ball under her arm, she exited through the back door as quickly as she could. She felt the cum leaking down her thigh as she sped across the patio to the safety of her own kitchen. Rushing to the downstairs toilet she felt his seed leaking from her onto the floor. When she sat on the toilet seat the cum poured from her into the bowl below. A strong, fresh aroma filled her nostrils and before she knew what she was doing she was licking a large globule off of her sticky fingers. It tasted nice and she scooped a bit more onto her fingers to taste and savour.

After finishing up she went to put her clothes in the wash before having a long, hot bath.

Two small puddles of cum were clearly visible on the tiled kitchen floor. She dreaded to think what Ian would think if he'd seen her on her knees licking Dan's cum off the floor.

'Why waste it?' she thought, 'It tastes great.'

THE END.

12