A New Outlook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Epilogue-

The front door opened and slammed shut, surprising Elliot as he hurried to assume a sexy pose. Danny wasn't supposed to finish class for another two hours, but maybe he was just excited--"Dr. O'Neil! What in the blue hell is going on!?" Elliot squeaked and jumped several feet in the air, turning to see a red-faced Dr. Sam Blackwell staring back at him. The room fell to awkward silence, and Elliot became painfully aware that his old partner had walked in on him, in a lacy French maid outfit and six inch heels, bent over to show that he wasn't wearing any panties. Surprise for the wrong Blackwell.

"S-S-Sam!" Elliot sputtered. "What-what're you doing here?" It had been so long since the transformation that Elliot had assumed Dr. Blackwell had given up staking out his penthouse and moved back in.

"I knew it was you!" Samuel was on the verge of shouting as he strode up to Elliot with an accusatory finger. "My sister told me of all the changes Daniel had been going through, how his new 'girlfriend Ellie' inspired him to quit the basketball team. He'll lose his scholarship, and it's all your doing!"

Elliot took a deep breath to center himself and assumed a nearly-forgotten stance of authority. Swinging free in a French maid outfit didn't make it easy, but he managed. "Yes, Samuel, it's me. I'm sleeping with your nephew." Dr. Blackwell physically recoiled at the confirmation, but Elliot soldiered on. "And if you would stop and actually look at him for five minutes, you would see how much good it's done him. Danny is happier, Sam. He's healthier and he's even doing better in all his classes. He's dropping basketball because he never actually liked it, and instead he's discovering an actual passion for acting."

The older man groaned, clearly not convinced. "But why... why you?"

"Why me? Because it feels amazing when he fucks me, Samuel. For both of us. And when he does real good on a test, we go out to find a few more men to take home and have wild group sex with. And you know what? As a going away present, we're going to try and take on the entire basketball team. Just the two of us, getting fucked by all dozen of them." Dr. Blackwell was actually turning green, so Elliot sighed and backed off. "Just let him live his life, please. Let both of us. I want to go back to college, take the art and music and history classes that I always wanted to. You can handle RejuvaNew on your own."

"That's exactly what I've been doing, Dr. O'Neil," Samuel corrected him. "It's been two months since you disappeared, everyone thinks you're dead and I took on your share of the stocks. Just like in your will. But that means I control your dividends."

Elliot's eyes widened as the horror dawned on him. "You wouldn't..."

"You forget, Doctor, you aren't the only one looking for a solution to aging. I want it, too, but I'll be damned if it turns me into a sexed-out, drugged-out little girl."

In a flash of anger, Elliot stamped a heeled foot and yelled back, "Get off your damn high horse, Blackwell! Drugs? I don't take drugs! I don't need drugs, the endorphin rush is all I've ever wanted! My mind is completely unchanged, the sex is just me finally acting exactly how I've always wanted to." The good doctor looked positively shocked. "Yeah, exactly. The haughty woman you knew was just an act to be taken seriously so I could work on the serum. This? This is the real me, exactly how I've always been inside... genitalia notwithstanding."

Dr. Blackwell was silent for a moment, pinching the bridge of his nose while he thought. "Christ, fine. Do what you want. But we still need your help isolating what caused the sex change. Just, just work part-time, okay? Go to college part-time and work at RejuvaNew part-time, it'll leave you plenty of time to... party, or whatever." For the first time, a smile spread across the old man's face. "Although you can't have your old position, of course. You'll have to be introduced as my intern." Elliot groaned, but conceded. He'll still have money, his freedom, his boyfriend, and all the random sex he can handle.

What more could a girl want?

-Fin-