A New Perspective Ch. 02

Story Info
Chris and Leslie explore a reversal of roles.
4.3k words
4.6
8.4k
4
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgrif024
mgrif024
18 Followers

Leslie and I didn't speak much over breakfast. I was pensive and couldn't tell what she was thinking. We were both in a fog of fatigue from lack of sleep. I didn't want to mess things up further and needed time to process both the events of the party and Leslie's discovery. After only one night, it was still raw for both of us.

Leslie was far more understanding than I expected, or deserved. And, while it's possible that I didn't cause too much damage, my actions were inexcusable. Because I might have.

I got up and grabbed the coffee pot and brought it over to her, asking, "More coffee?"

She nodded.

I topped off her cup as she got up to go to the den. She didn't want to engage much yet so I returned to the kitchen and cleaned up the breakfast dishes, giving us both space and me time to think.

I was scared, and could only imagine Leslie's range of thoughts and emotions. I was angry with myself and sick to my stomach to consider some of those possibilities.

And now this? Does she want this? If she's doing this for us, but her heart isn't in it, will she look back on it with regret?

While I thought Leslie could forgive me, the path she was suggesting now might be a constant reminder of my indiscretion.

"Let's go," Leslie said as she grabbed the car keys.

"I thought we were going to shop online," I replied.

"Chris, I don't know the first thing about harnesses. I don't know what works, what's comfortable, or even what will hold the dildo. I need help and so we're going to go to a store that can help."

I could hear the fatigue in her voice, along with some resignation, but her logic was on point and perhaps the time spent together shopping for "pegging supplies" would help gauge where I was with her and how far down this path we should go.

We arrived at the store and were greeted with a friendly hello from the girl behind the checkout counter as we walked in. "Anything I can help you find?", she asked.

Leslie replied, "Yeah. We need some help picking out a harness, though mind if we look around for a bit first?"

"Of course! Just waive me down when you're ready."

Leslie and I wandered first into the lingerie section with racks of wispy baby dolls, teddies, g-strings, and the like. The old movie line where the woman says to the man, "Pour yourself a drink while I slip into something more comfortable", came to mind with a chuckle. The lingerie here wasn't made for comfort, much less for sleeping in. But, there were a few that I happily imagined seeing Leslie in. My cock stirred at the thought.

While most of the selections were too "slutty" or cheap looking for Leslie, she lingered around a soft blue satin baby doll with matching bikini panty, perhaps the only ensemble in the store that didn't look uncomfortable. I told her I liked it and how beautiful she'd look in it.

She didn't reply as she looked at the price and sizes.

We continued to the toy section and stopped to look at the dildos. The porn industry has clearly created an appetite for the supersized because there were very few dildos on display that resembled an average guy. Of course, if a dildo is for play, why not get something fantastical?

Even so, some of the toys were comically sized, causing us both to chuckle. "Who could possibly take this?", I asked her, pointing to an elephantine-sized phallus that was probably a foot long and thicker than a beer can.

Among the wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colors, I was drawn to one in particular. It was big, being both longer and thicker than the one we already had at home, but it was still within the realm of reality. More importantly, it was very realistic-looking with a dark chocolate brown shaft and a milk chocolate-colored head. It was a cock very similar to the one that featured in my most private fantasy.

I wanted it. But, I also didn't want Leslie to note my interest so I moved on.

Shortly thereafter, Leslie called over the salesperson so we could look at harnesses.

She took us to the section where they were on display, introduced herself as Sarah, and asked a couple of questions.

"So, do you have any existing toys you want to use with it? There are a couple of different systems?"

Leslie replied, "Well, I have one he got me years ago, but Chris also particularly liked one you have over there so let's make sure it can fit that one since this is for him."

My cheeks immediately flushed.

Sarah said, "Great! Can you show me which one?"

We went back and grabbed the dildo and Sarah commented, "Yeah, this is a nice one. It's particularly popular. It's a nice size and shape and has a good feel for anal play but it's also pretty big for beginners."

She turned to me and asked, "Have you done any anal play before or will this be the first time?"

Even though I had used Leslie's dildo before during solo play, I thought it better to not go down that path to avoid an embarrassing discussion, so I just replied, "My first time."

Sarah replied without a hint of judgment or care, "ok, so we should also look at butt plugs to help you get used to having something back there. Those are over here and they'll definitely make things easier. It's amazing what the butt can take, but it takes a bit of training if you will. Most people start with big aspirations but give up because things hurt. And, there's no reason even a large cock like this one should hurt if you've prepared properly. So, a plug is on the must-have list. And, they're not expensive at all."

With that, Sarah showed us a variety of butt plugs, again ranging in size from small to 'Are you kidding me?' We settled on a package of three: small, medium, and large.

Sarah then commented, "You'll also need lube unless you have some already. The rule of thumb is there's no such thing as too much lube. A little time spent prepping and you should feel no pain whatsoever!"

After picking out a harness, Sarah then asked, "So, will that be it?"

"One more thing," said Leslie, pointing back to the lingerie section.

"Can you tell me how the baby dolls are sized?"

"Which one are you looking at?", asked Sarah.

"The soft blue satin one", replied Leslie.

"You look like a medium to me", said Sarah.

"For him," said Leslie as she pointed at me.

My cheeks flushed again with embarrassment.

Leslie continued, "I think all of his panties are size seven, but I'm not sure how the top will fit. He's not big for a guy, but still, what do you think?"

Sarah again didn't bat an eye and replied "Well, I'm guessing he's a large, but there's a dressing room over here. Turning to me, she said, "You should try it on."

Leslie turned to me and held up the babydoll on the hangar to eyeball it and then handed it to me and said, "I think she's right about large. Go try it on. I want to make sure it fits well."

Not seeing an out from the embarrassment of the situation, I took the ensemble and headed off to the changing room. While I was on my way, Sarah said to me, "Please try on the panties over your underwear. Thanks! And, I can get you a different size if this one doesn't fit as well as you'd like."

I stripped down to my undershirt and panties and pulled the baby doll over my head. It had thin spaghetti shoulder straps which felt strange, but it fit well enough as far as I could tell. The smooth satin felt good, even though I was wearing it over a shirt.

I then slipped on the matching bikini bottom over the panty I was wearing. These were different than the other panties in my collection as they had a cute bow in front and ruching around the waist and leg openings making them particularly feminine. I was certainly looking forward to wearing them but wondered how Leslie was going to feel about being intimate with me while I was dressed in the baby doll.

We hadn't explored this before. While she accepts that I wear panties because she loves me, she hadn't embraced or previously encouraged that side of me so this was a whole new direction for us. I liked the idea but I wasn't sure she'd be happy with the role reversal when it came to it.

I took the babydoll off and dressed back into my street clothes and exited the dressing room quickly, adding, "It fits fine."

We settled up at the cash register with Sarah who smiled and said "Thanks, and come back soon!"

We headed home without much conversation. We were both still tired from the previous night of poor sleep and reflecting on the shopping trip and what it was a prelude to. It seemed like a good time for a short nap and we found our respective sofas to rest a bit after which we got up and continued with our day, still without much of our usual fun banter.

After we finished dinner and I cleaned up the kitchen, Leslie turned to me and said, "It'll probably take you a while to get ready. Why don't you get started and I'll meet you in the bedroom later."

"I'm not sure about this. I'm kind of nervous about a few things," I said, my voice weak with uncertainty.

She looked at me for a moment, choosing her words.

"Chris, it's clearly what you want and what you've been asking for indirectly. And, it's the path you put us on just last night. I'm not sure about any of this but I'm trying to adapt to give you what you want. It's way out of my comfort zone but we're going to try this and I'm going to try to enjoy it. I think I can if we both just accept the role reversal for what it is - play and exploration. Something new to expand our perspective of things."

"So, go take a shower and get ready," she said with some fatigue.

I nodded and headed upstairs.

"Remember, let's have you be clean there for both our sakes. And put on your new baby doll. If you want, you can wear your pigtails from the party."

I cleaned myself up and then lubed up the small plug which popped in surprisingly easily.

I pulled on the baby doll, the satin gliding across my skin. I adjusted the shoulder straps, then pulled on the panty and gave myself a look in the mirror, twirling to let the babydoll fly a bit so I could see my panties. I liked it. A lot!

I couldn't help caressing myself all over. The satin's slippery sensuousness tingled across my skin as the plug pleasantly stretched me combined with the taboo nature of the gender reversal to create a mind and body sensory overload. I was already starting to leak into my panties. To avoid too large of a wet spot so early in the night, I wiped the clear bead off and brought it to my lips. No sense wasting the delicious nectar I thought.

I then swapped the small plug for the medium one. It was noticeably larger but went in easily enough with more lube and just a bit of coaxing. I moved it in and out a few times to enjoy the stretch and prepare myself for the even wider dildo.

I put my pigtail wig on to look at myself in the mirror. While it was a fun and important part of my Halloween costume, I decided against wearing it while with Leslie.

I then took a few deep breaths to shake off my nervous energy and peeked around the door into our bedroom. Leslie was on the bed reading, still fully dressed in her jeans and shirt.

I stayed behind the door, but she put down her book and patted the bed for me to join her there. I entered the bedroom quickly and crawled under the blanket to cover myself from her gaze, and to warm myself as my nervousness had me shivering.

Leslie rolled to her side and propped her head on her arm to look at me. Caressing my cheek with her other hand, she asked, "All good?"

I gave a weak nod. Leslie rolled closer to kiss me lovingly. She then started to pull the blanket down to uncover me and to lightly run her fingers across my satin-covered torso, her gentle touch again inducing a shiver.

I think Leslie understood my reservations and wanted my inhibitions weakened so she let her fingers traverse slowly down my body to then slide into my panties to possessively caress my cock. It was only a few minutes before my breathing became uneven from arousal and I had formed a generous wet spot on my panty.

Having easily and quickly taken me up that hill, she got up to stand next to the bed. She looked at me intently, caressing my cheek. I could see the outline of her cock protruding under her pants, tenting them almost grotesquely for lack of room. She then traced her cock seductively with her finger which she then brought to my mouth and dipped between my lips to have me suck on it. Pointing to the floor in front of her, she nodded. It was clear what I was to do.

I moved off the bed to kneel before her. But, I wasn't getting ready to breathe in her intoxicating fragrance and make oral love to her. I was submitting to her. I was to suck her cock.

Like a particularly well-endowed and aroused man, the cock struggled to escape from behind her jeans. I could see the outline of the shaft and the ridge of the cock's crown. I caressed it, with a frisson of excitement and trepidation.

I undid her belt, and after fumbling with the button, slowly lowered her zipper, and pulled her jeans down, releasing the cock, reminding me of my indiscretion in the dark room just the night before. But unlike last night where everything was under the cloak of complete darkness, I could see her cock in the light. Now freed, it stared at me proudly and dominantly. It was beautiful. It was also intimidating to be face-to-face with it.

I looked up at Leslie. She nodded and softly said, "Go ahead. I know you want to."

It is what I wanted, but I had all kinds of reservations about sucking this cock in front of my wife. In my solo time, I wouldn't hesitate, but I wondered how Leslie would react as she saw my growing lust and practiced skill. So, I just lightly stroked it as I looked her in the eye to gauge how I should proceed.

Leslie sensed my hesitation and responded by holding my head gently with one hand as she grabbed her cock with the other to guide it to my lips. She rubbed her cock across my lips.

"Open."

I still hesitated, so she added, "It's ok Chris. We both want you to. No judgment."

With that, I took the head of the cock into my mouth and began to slowly slide my lips over the tip before retreating. I took it in again, this time going a bit deeper, my lips fully covering the crown, and pulled off to look at Leslie. She nodded her encouragement so I again received the cock and began to slowly suck it up and down, taking it progressively deeper with each advance. This dildo was both longer and thicker than her other one so it took a bit to get used to it.

I took it out of my mouth to wet my lips and then resumed sucking gently, my arousal growing from the simulation of fellatio. I could feel Leslie's hand on the back of my head beginning to pull me onto her cock. Now traversing roughly half of the shaft, the head of the cock hit the back of my throat causing me to gag just a bit, so I backed off. When I resumed my oral advances, Leslie started to lightly thrust, and we found a gentle rhythm.

Leslie then pushed her cock with a bit more assertiveness, bringing the large mushroom head to the entrance of my throat again. I held it there to get used to its presence and then withdrew a bit to reset.

But Leslie did not relent and pushed again several times until she hit resistance. Gaining confidence with her insistent advances, I took over and grabbed her hips to pull us together. With determination, I broke past the resistance to let her cock enter my throat, the remaining inches of shaft sliding in easily until her balls hit my chin. I had successfully deep-throated her entire cock.

I held it there for a brief moment but was unable to breathe. The thick cock completely blocked my airway and I started to gag so I pulled off to catch my breath. I looked up at Leslie who looked back with eyes wide in disbelief and shock on her face. "You've done this before."

I nodded. "On your other dildo. I wanted to see what it was like." I left out telling her how it took a lot of practice, but that was probably self-evident at this point.

Leslie then grabbed my head and assertively thrust her cock into my throat a few more times, the rhythm of her thrusts accompanied by the sounds involuntarily escaping my throat from gagging. She wasn't aggressive, and fast with her thrusts, but slow, deep, and sensual.

We settled into our respective roles. She had the cock and the power in this dynamic, I was her submissive fellator.

Leslie withdrew her cock, brushed my cheek, and said, "I can now see how much you like it. I'm sorry it's not real." She continued looking at me lovingly, and then smiled a bit wickedly and added, "For both of us." she added lightheartedly.

I could only sheepishly nod.

She put the cock, now completely slick with my saliva, back onto my lips and entered again, thrusting her hips gently as I fellated her. After a short time, she then removed the cock from my mouth and helped me up onto the bed.

Leslie laid on top of me to kiss me and then slowly kissed her way down my body, aided by the slippery satin of my babydoll, until she got to my very erect cock poking out of my panties.

She lovingly kissed the tip which had a copious volume of pre-ejaculate running down the head. Like the satin on my body, the nectar provided a slippery aid to her tongue swirling around my cock head which she then sucked in deeply, her lips gliding smoothly along my shaft as she slowly traversed its length.

She then stood up and removed her shirt and pants and stood in front of me in only her harness, the cock protruding proudly and dominantly. "Roll over", she instructed.

Leslie lay on top of me, her breasts sliding easily along my satin babydoll as our bodies met. I could feel her cock gliding between my cheeks as she slid forward to kiss my ear and whispered, "Now I am going to fuck you."

She had me bend over the side of the bed. She then pushed my panty to the side to remove the plug. I was so completely involved in sucking her cock that I had forgotten about it.

She stood up, applied lube to her cock, briefly stroking it as if she were masturbating, and then pulled my panties down to my knees while I remained bent over the bed. In this most vulnerable and submissive position, I felt her place the tip of her cock at my entrance and waited.

It was strange to be waiting, not knowing exactly when she would enter or how it would feel. I briefly wondered if this was how women felt as they waited for their partner to thrust into them.

I didn't have to wait long. With a gentle push, the soft head of her cock slipped in. I involuntarily gasped a bit as her cock entered me. Her cock was bigger than the plug and I felt a bit of a burning stretch. It wasn't unpleasant, but I needed a moment to get used to it.

"All ok?"

"Yeah."

She pushed a little more, but her large phallus met resistance so she stopped to hold it there. After a moment, I grew more accustomed to the invasion and relaxed. Sensing that, she pushed again and broached the resistance, allowing the entirety of her large cock to just glide in.

I was surprised that what little pain there was I perceived as pleasurable. I had been able to receive her cock, just as Sarah from the store had suggested.

Leslie was balls deep in me as she leaned in to whisper in my ear and ask, "Still ok?"

I quietly replied, "Yeah."

"How does it feel?", she questioned.

"Different. I don't know if I can describe it", I whispered back to her.

It wasn't painful, but it was plenty intense so I didn't have much to say as I tried to process the new experience and sensations.

And with that, Leslie started to slowly and gently fuck me, drawing her cock out most of the way before pushing back into the depths of me.

After a few moments, Leslie increased the speed of her thrusting. The feeling remained intense, but I grew more accustomed to it and began to enjoy being penetrated. Being fucked.

mgrif024
mgrif024
18 Followers
12