A New Perspective Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgrif024
mgrif024
19 Followers

I had always wanted to try anal sex with Leslie. It was unexplored territory and I was pretty sure it would feel awesome. She never let me have that experience as she believed it would hurt.

I was discovering a different perspective. The previous night, I found that pleasuring a cock, to bring it to climax and receive semen as a reward was as enjoyable as having my cock pleasured.

Similarly, I was discovering new pleasures from the feminine role of being penetrated, submitting to the cock, and the thrusts and urges of its owner. I thought about Leslie and began to wish that she had a real cock so she could feel the pleasure as the giver, and experience cresting to climax and release inside of me.

Leslie continued her thrusting and I hoped she might be enjoying the pressure on her clitoris. She pulled out to apply a bit more lube and told me to turn over to lay on my back so she could enter me in a missionary position. I bent my knees to give her access so she could bury her cock in me and we could kiss.

As we continued to make love, I could feel a tingle growing, and though pleasant, I didn't think it would lead to my climax.

I've read about prostate orgasms, where men who have had their prostate stimulated enough would reach a type of whole-body climax that was different from penile-induced orgasm. Those who have experienced it claim it to be even more powerful and long-lasting, too, describing wave after wave that would leave their body shaking, and their prostate empty. I would love to have such an experience.

My cock was soft but leaking profusely as Leslie made love to me. She stopped briefly to retrieve some of the dew which she then rubbed on my lips as a gloss, smiling as she did it. She leaned in so we could share another kiss, our lips slick with the product of my arousal.

Leslie, now tired from thrusting, stood up and removed the cock from her harness. She then knelt between my legs, and pushed the cock back into me, thrusting it manually a few times as she moved up to start fellating me. I was not erect as she took me in, but my cock grew rapidly as the sensation of being lovingly caressed in her warm mouth was amplified by the physical stimulation of my prostate and the psychological thrill of being fucked.

While I hadn't been moving toward climax before, my arousal now escalated rapidly to climax. Leslie pulled away just as I released as she anticipated my cresting and doesn't like semen in her mouth. The strength of my first ejaculation was enough to hit my chin, while the remaining four or five releases left a sizable trail of semen across my satin-clad torso.

"Oh so close!" Leslie chuckled as she came back up to give me a gentle kiss.

She slowly withdrew the cock and then asked, "So?"

I was still recovering from the intensity of my orgasm and the overall experience so couldn't quite answer. She retrieved some of my ejaculate and rubbed it gently across my lips and restated with a smile, "How was it?"

I put my arms around her to pull her close and kiss her hard.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said as she scooped up a bit more of the semen on her finger and placed it between my lips.

"That was kind of fun. I guess we'll have to do that again sometime", she said with a smile as she got up to go get ready for bed.

She picked up the dildo and turned to me. "There is power in a cock. It seems mine has taken all of yours!", she laughed as she sashayed away.

I could only agree as I lay there still recovering.

mgrif024
mgrif024
19 Followers
12