A New Perspective Pt. 01

Story Info
Lesson one: Don't fuck with a witch.
17.6k words
4.61
51.9k
74

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This is my first attempt at an erotic story! If you're looking for a wham, bam, thank you ma'am type of story, this isn't going to be it. This is going to be very drawn out, with elements that may not be for everyone. It will include: Forced gender change, magic, forced sex, mental struggles, kidnapping, and others. I'm going to try and make it as easy as possible to read, but if any of those bother you, I'd advise you don't read on.

I hope you enjoy the story! Feel free to leave constructive criticism!

*

As I tore down the road in the 68 Mustang convertible that my dad had gotten me for my birthday, I couldn't help but think "Oh yeah. Life is fucking good." With my smoking hot girlfriend Sarah sitting next to me, dressed in those fucktease clothes of her, the wind in my hair, and my favorite metal band blasting on the custom stereo, I was one happy guy. Here I was, on the evening of my 18th birthday, living life to the fullest. And I knew that tonight was the night I would finally achieve true manhood. Fuck, I couldn't wait.

My name is Brent Callum, and you could say that I'm the hottest thing to hit Northwood High-school. Trust me, that's not some cocky statement or anything. Nah, I was the best thing to walk through those doors, and I just happen to be confident enough to know it. I stood at a good 6'3, and I tipped the scales at a bit over 220 pounds of pure, raw muscle. Wavy black hair and stunning blue eyes completed the package. Being the star quarterback for my football team might have helped that a bit, but I just knew how to not be a fat ass. I watched what I ate, exercised twice a day, and actually care about my appearance, unlike some of these losers. That's ok, though. I got a shit ton more pussy than they did. Hell, I had the hottest fucking girl in school as my girlfriend.

Sarah was a month older than me, and the captain of the cheer team. She was 5'5, with full, long blonde hair. Baby blue eyes that matched my own, a fucking gorgeous rack, and a killer body completed the package. She even had a shit ton of tattoos, some of them a little weird. When I asked, she had told me that her family was into witchcraft of some shit. Whatever. The end result was she was a bombshell, and she was all mine.

That's not to say I didn't get some pussy on the side. Fuck no, I had as much as I wanted! I was even known to take some girls cherries, a fact that I was proud of. Even if they didn't want it in the beginning, they were usually moaning like whores by the end, right? My thick, eight inch cock helped with that. I was pretty proud of it, if I'm honest with myself.

I know you might be asking why today is better than others, huh? Well, let me tell you, I got invited to the most exclusive party in the city for my birthday. Sarah came from a rich family, and they held a party every year to celebrate the beginning of summer or some shit. Summer solstice, I think it was called? I don't fucking know, and I didn't care. It just happened to be the hottest spot in the city, and all I knew was that there were gonna be some hot babes there. I'd seen the type of girls that she hung out with. They were usually goth girls, wearing all black and shit. But hell, it made them that much more desirable. Those girls loved to play hard to get, and I loved the chase.

Sitting in the back was my best bud Brady. This guy and I have been through hell and back together. We worked hard and played even harder. He was a little shorter than me, at about 6'1, but he still weighed around 200, and we worked out together every day, so I knew he was in about as good of shape as I was. He had curly, brown hair that was shaved in a military style. He got lucky in the genes department, with a thick, long beard and tan skin. He had these gray eyes that seemed to catch everything, when in reality, they didn't do shit.

The dumb idiot was single at the moment, mainly because he was stupid enough to be caught by his girlfriend fucking another girl. That's why you're careful about that shit! Or, in my case, you get a girl who's too stupid to even understand what's going on. But that was gonna change tonight. I was going to get this guy laid, and get me some extra pussy as well. Maybe I could even get my girlfriend drunk enough to have fun with another girl! Fuck, that'd be hot. Tape that shit and sell it on the internet.

"Fuck, man!" Brady yelled over the music. "I hope I can get some tonight! My dicks fucking aching for some action."

"Maybe if you were careful, you wouldn't be single!" Sarah yelled back, craning her head to look at him. "Why on earth would you fuck another girl when you have a girlfriend?"

Brady shrugged. "I like having a variety!" He said with a cheeky grin. Sarah just shook her head and turned her attention back to the road.

"If you were like me, man," I said, putting a hand on Sarah's shoulder, "You wouldn't need other girls to fuck. My girl keeps me happy!"

Sarah just smiled at me, flashing perfect teeth.

"Like you?" Brady laughed, but I caught his gaze in the mirror. Say something and I'll fuck you up. "Yeah, maybe I should be like you." He said quickly. "You're pretty lucky, man."

"Damn right he is." Sarah said, turning the music up. I just smiled and kept driving. Dumb bitch was too stupid to see what was going on under her nose. Don't get me wrong, Sarah was a nice girl. She was even nice enough to help out all the rejects in the school. When I brought up why I thought it was stupid that she'd even associate herself with those losers, she nearly punched me. Fucking learned my lesson. My girl had a temper on her, which honestly made the sex fucking awesome.

But she was pretty stupid in other areas, which didn't bother me much. Girls were meant to be seen, not heard, That's what my pop always said. My dad was the only man I looked up to and respected. He had a shit ton of money from being a contractor, and he was always rolling in the dough and the pussy. I wanted to be like him one day, with all the same success and pussy that came with it. Considering I had just gotten a football scholarship for the best college in the state, I'd say I was pretty well on my way. My mom? Dumb bitch bounced out of the picture when I was young. My dad didn't say much when it came to her, but I assumed it was because she was greedy and jealous of his success.

So now it was me and him, tackling the world together. Father and son, both committed to a life of success and comfort. Fucking loved it. But I know you ain't reading this to hear about my awesome life, huh? You want to hear about some of the pussy I got, and you're about to find out.

We pulled up to the gated house where the party was, and the security breezed us on through. After parking, I looked at Sarah and Brady.

"Tonight is gonna be lit." I said, grinning. "You guys ready for this? This is one for the books!"

They both let out whoops of exciteme, and we climbed out of the car. People were staring at my ride, basking in awe at the beauty that sat on the blacktop. She was a Mustang, alright. But she was a one of a kind. With a Boss 452 big block, two tone metallic paint, custom wheels and brakes, and an exhaust that would rumble the house when she started, she was a masterpiece on wheels. She also did the quarter mile in under 8 seconds, so she wasn't one to be fucked with. I'd take her out to street races all the time. Never got in trouble, even if the cops caught me. That's the good thing about being the son of one of the richest guys in the city. Not my fault these other fuckers are too stupid to get caught.

We made our way inside, and my eyes all but bulged out of their sockets at the eye candy that was strutting around. I even heard Brady mutter a "Jesus Christ almighty" under his breath. I'm with you on that one, bud.

The girls here were dressed in skimpy swimsuits, with tons of skin showing. I saw about half of the cheer team sitting by the pool, and I let my eyes roam all over them. Fucking eye candy indeed.

One girl stopped by to say hi to Sarah. Her name was Cindy, and she was smoking hot. Smooth, caramel skin, full, C cup tits, and the face of an angel. Her and I had bumped together a few times before. Well, she didn't want to, but she was moaning by the end of each time. Like I said, my cock does all the work for me!

"Sarah!" She called out cheerfully, but her smile faltered a bit when she saw me. "Oh, Brent. Hi!" She said, an odd tone in her voice.

"Hi yourself, gorgeous." I said, leering at her. "You excited for the party tonight? We should hang out later, maybe have a few drinks."

"Brent here was telling me how you helped him with his homework a few weeks ago!" Sarah said with a smile. "He was so happy when he called me. I know he was worried that he was going to fail that test for sure."

Cindy's smile was tight. I had told her after we fucked that if she told anyone, I'd spread rumors about her fucking the whole football team. Wouldn't want something like that getting out, now would we?

"Yeah, he did pretty good!" She said, fidgeting with her necklace. "I'm gonna catch you later, alright?" After she hurried away, Sarah turned to me with a frown on her face.

"I hope she's ok." She said, biting her lower lip. "She sounded kind of upset."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Probably just nervous or something. I wouldn't worry too much about it."

"Yeah, you're right." After glancing back in the direction of Cindy, Sarah sighed and then smiled. "Let's get our party on!"

When we walked to the main floor, the DJ stopped the music to make an announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" He boomed. "Welcome to the hottest party of the year! But tonight isn't just any party, it's also the 18th birthday party of Brent Callum, the son of Deak Callum!"

A loud cheer went up at that, and I raised my hand, waving and smiling.

"Deak wants tonight to be a special one for his boy, so let's make it so! Let the fucking party beggiinnnnn!" An even louder cheer went up, and the music began pumping again, louder and harder than before. It was fucking awesome. People were coming up and shaking my hand, patting my back, and I was the star of the show. I made sure to show Sarah off, too. She was wearing a form revealing outfit consisting of a short skirt that ended about halfway down her thigh, a tight tank top that showed her toned midriff, and a pair of high heel boots that made her perfect ass pop. It also showcased her multiple tattoos, which I fucking loved.

We got our drink on fairly quick, and by 8 PM, we were nice and buzzed. Brady and I were out on the patio overlooking the city, sharing a beer and a cigarette.

"Dude, I've never been to a party like this before." He said, taking a swig of beer. "This shit is insane! You see all the girls in there!"

"Fuck yeah!" I said, laughing. "I've got my eye on a few of them. Trust me, dude, you and I are gonna get some tonight."

He shrugged, looking down into his beer. "I dunno, man." He said, taking a drag off his cig. "I feel like most of these girls are out of my league."

"Bullshit." I said, I finished my own cigarette and flicked it over the railing before turning to him. "Listen, B." I used his nickname to get him to look at me. "Tonight is gonna be fun, alright? Tonight is the night we're gonna make you a man! And you'll thank me afterwards, got it?"

Still unsure, he nodded his head anyways.

I heard the clicking of what sounded like heels behind me, and I turned, fully expecting it to be Sarah. Instead, a literal goddess stood in front of us. I think my jaw literally dropped to the floor at the sight of this angel.

She was probably 5'8 or so, with black combat boots on. She had on these tight, form fitting black pants, with a tank top that showcased her impressive D cup tits. Her hair was shaved on the sides and slightly longer on top, and it was dyed an impressive rainbow color. She had tons of face piercings, in her lips, nose, eyebrow, and ears. Arms and other exposed skin were covered in a multitude of tattoos, finishing off the goth look.

She raised one perfectly trimmed eyebrow above deep hazel eyes that were done up with eyeliner and dark eye shadow. Her full lips were painted a blood red. Fuck, this girl was hot.

After doing my up and down appraisal, I noticed that she had a few things that weren't so party like about her. A pistol was strapped to her right thigh, and she had a combat knife on her left hip. A radio clipped to her back belt fed up to an earpiece that she wore. Who the fuck was this lady? The cops?

"Which one of you is Brent?" She asked, her voice a low, smoky tone.

"That'd be me, beautiful." I said, flashing my best smile. "Who's asking?"

"My name is Violet Summers, Specialized security." Pulling a case out of her back pocket, she offered it to me for inspection. "I've been tasked by your dad to be your personal bodyguard tonight, should anything arise."

"Bodyguard?" I asked, studying the ID. It said she was 29, with a Class A security clearance. Wonder what that was about. Handing it back to her, she put it away and popped a piece of gum in her mouth.

"That's right. Mr. Callum wanted to make sure that his boy stayed safe tonight, considering you could be a high profile target and all."

"Listen, sweetheart." I said, the smile on my face. "I'm sure that I could take care of myself, and I wouldn't want you to mess up that pretty makeup of yours. Plus, I could be a target for you, if you wanted. You look like a girl who's rough in bed."

Violet just rolled her eyes, blowing up a bubble before snapping it.

"Listen, buddy." She said, walking up to me. "I did four years in the army, plus another 2 doing private contracting, where I specialized in black ops and security escort. I know 5 different forms of martial arts, I can shoot the tail off a mouse at 300 yards, and I've seen shit that would make you have nightmares for years to come."

She leaned in close to me, and I was surprised at how intense her eyes burned. For a moment, I swore I could have seen flames dancing within. "So, you just do your thing, and I'll make sure your stupid ass doesn't get trouble. Sound good, sweetheart?" She said the last word with a sweet tone, mocking me from earlier.

Anger brought heat to my face, and I ground my teeth.

"I don't give a shit what you've done, or where you've been!" I said through clenched teeth. "You have no fucking right to talk to me like that, bitch! I'm the one in charge here, so you just do what you're to...HEY!"

I had put my hand on her shoulder to emphasize the point, and before I knew it, she had grabbed two of my fingers, twisting my hand behind my back and taking me to my knees. Pain screamed up my arm, and I did my best not to cry out.

"I can speak however the fuck I want to, asshole." She said softly in my ear. "I can also make it look like you had an accident, one that somehow ends in, oh I don't know, you dying? So don't fuck with me, and I'll do my best to make sure no one fucks with you. We clear? I said are we CLEAR?" She repeated forcefully when I didn't respond. I managed a nod, and she released me, where I fell to my hands and knees. I quickly glanced around to make sure nobody beside Brady saw, and was relieved to see that no one had.

I quickly got to my feet and shot a glare at Violet, but she just popped her gum and regarded me through bored eyes.

I glanced at Brady, whose mouth was agape. "Breath a word of this to anyone, and I'll fucking end you." I hissed at him, and he nodded quickly.

"Not a word man, I swear!" He said, and I nodded.

"Good. Let's go, I need another fucking beer."

Stalking my way back into the house, I noticed that Violet kept a respectable distance. But her eyes were always tracking, never lingering for longer than a second on someones face. Making my way to the bar, I singled the bartender.

"Two whiskeys, straight up." I snapped. "And a beer to top it off." The guy nodded and quickly go me my drinks. I slammed one of the shots back, sighing as the warmth relaxed me a bit. I wasn't gonna let some goth bitch ruin my night, even if she was smoking hot. I mulled over it for a few minutes. Why would my dad get me a bodyguard? It didn't make sense at first. I didn't need someone, especially a woman, protecting me.

Then again, I also knew that my dad had an entourage of bodyguards follow him everywhere. Maybe this was his other birthday present to me. Although I didn't like how she talked to me. Stupid bitch thought she was all that, probably because she carried a gun. So what? With her hair and piercings, she was probably some dyke anyway. Not sure I'd want a piece of that pie, now that I thought of it.

Feeling a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and frowned when I saw it was the queen bitch herself.

"Listen, Brent." She said, raking a hand through her hair. "I get it, you're the son of the most successful guy in the city, if the state. You're cocky, full of yourself, and a misogynistic asshole. I didn't ask to be on this detail, but it was handed down from the higher ups. I'm getting paid good money to do this, otherwise I'd be at home, drinking a whiskey and relaxing. I know you're just here to have a good time on your birthday, so just do me a favor. Tone it down, and don't you ever lay hands on me again, or I'll break your arm in three different places. Got it?"

Sighing, I turned to face her fully. "I gotta admit, that was a pretty smooth move you did back there." I said, rubbing my wrist.

She just smiled sweetly, popping her gum again.

"Just do me a favor. Stay out of my way, and I'll stay out of yours, ok?" I said, downing my other shot of whiskey. "I don't want my reputation ruined by having some dyke save me or something."

"That's the sweetest thing you've said to me all night." Violet responded dryly. "Fine. You go do your thing, hotshot. I'll make sure you don't get a case of the clap."

Flipping her the bird, I grabbed my beer and made my way back into the crowd. The music was full blast now, and the lights were lowered so the lasers could cast an awesome effect on the fog emitted by a smoke machine. I found my girl, Sarah, grinding against another girl, their arms around each other. My dick went straight to attention at the sight. I knew if she got drunk enough, she'd want to try it. She spotted me and grinned.

"I think I found a play-toy for us!" She shouted over the music. "I want you to meet Sandy!"

The girl giggled, flashing a shy smile. "I've never been with two people before. I'm kinda nervous." Her voice had a soft, southern twang to it that made my dick ache even harder, and I knew my name would sound great coming out of her mouth. She was a smaller girl, probably 5'3, with a short pixie cut of blonde hair. Brown eyes peeked shyly out from full lashes. Her breasts were small but firm, and they looked delicious pressing up against my girlfriends bigger chest.

"Well hey there, Sandy." I said, putting myself behind her. She yelped as I ground my cock against her ass. "My girl here is a pretty good dancer, huh?"

She bit her lip, nodding as she glanced back at me. Sarah took that opportunity to lean down and nibble on the southern belles neck, causing her to moan and grind back into me. Her ass felt amazing through her daisy duke shorts, and I couldn't wait to bury my cock deep between those cheeks.

Catching Sarahs attention, I said "I think we'd be a bit more comfortable in a private room, don't you?"

The girls agreed, and we made our way over to and up the staircase. Glancing back, Sarah spotted Violet trailing behind us. "Who's that, honey?" She asked.

"My new bodyguard!" I said proudly. "Dad thinks it's time I have one. Meet Violet!"

Sarah smiled politely at Violet, but I could sense a little jealousy was there. Fucking women, man. Always trying to compete with each other. I've got enough dick to go around, for christs sake! Oh well, just means that I'm something to fight over.