A New Perspective Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to one of the private rooms, I glanced at Violet. "Where you gonna be?"

"Out here." She replied. "I'll make sure nobody bothers you."

I thanked her and closed the door. Turning around, I groaned as I saw Sandy and Sarah locked in a full on kiss, their hands roaming over each others bodies.

"You two are so fucking hot." I growled as I pulled my dick out, stroking it a few times.

"Yeah? You like what you see, baby?" Sarah said. She pulled away from Samndy and walked to me, dropping to her knees. "How about I help you with that?"

Her eyes locked on mine, she slowly eased her beautiful lips over the head of my cock, causing me to groan. Swirling her tongue around, she went lower and lower, and before I knew it, she was deep throating me. Fuck, her throat felt like velvet.

She started bobbing slowly up and down my cock while her hand fondled my balls. I looked up to see Sandy sitting on the edge of the bed, her skirt hiked up and her pretty, shaved pussy on display. Her eyes were locked on where Sarahs lips were on my cock, and she was slowly sliding one hand in and out of her soaked pussy while the other circled her clit.

Sarah was good at giving blowjobs, but I was an impatient man. I wanted to feel more, and I wanted it now! So I grabbed a fistful of her hair and started face fucking her hard. She moaned around my dick, one hand under her skirt, and her eyes stayed locked on mine.

"You like that cock, baby?" I groaned, and she nodded, moaning. "You like it when I use you like a whore? That's what you are, you're my little slut, huh? Fuck, you feel so fucking good!"

I knew that the dirty talk was turning Sarah on even more, because I watched as her hand sped up under her skirt. Soon enough, I felt the tell tale signs of my orgasm approaching.

"I'm gonna cum, bitch." I panted, tightening my grip on her hair. As my orgasm washed over me, I let out a roar and buried myself as deep as I could go in her mouth. I came hard, shooting spurt after spurt of cum down Sarah's throat. My girl took it all, shuddering as a small orgasm of her own hit her. She was a fucking champion as she swallowed every last drop of it. After the cum stopped, she pulled off with a gasp, saying "I need you to fuck me hard, and fuck me now."

"Your wish is my command." I said with a grin. Picking her up and tossing her over my shoulder, I lightly spanked her ass as I walked to the bed. She giggled and playfully struggled, but we both knew that this was her turn on. To be dominated, to be used and abused. And I was the one that was fucking good at it.

Sandy scooted over and I tossed Sarah down. Before she even recovered, I was on her in an instant, our tongues dueling in a sexy battle. My hand snaked it's way underneath her shirt, finding her tit and rolling a nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I felt it harden underneath me, and I groped it like my life depended on it. Sarah loved it rough, she had told me. Bite her, spank her, abuse her, and she'll ask for more. So I did.

She moaned into my mouth and reached down, guiding my still rock hard cock to her pussy. After lining it up, I buried myself in her with one, strong thrust. I watched as her eyes rolled up in her head, and she let out a guttural moan.

I fucked her. And I mean, I fucked her good. Grabbing her legs, I hiked them over my shoulder and began pounding as hard as I could, causing her impressive breasts to bounce with each thrust. She motioned for Cindy to come over.

"I want you to sit on my face, beautiful." She said, and Cindy grinned, nodding. She quickly took off her skirt and panties and positioned herself over Sarah's face. I watched, with fascination and appreciation, as my girlfriend started expertly eating this girl out. Soon, the sound was filled with our moans as we went to town on each other.

Cindy let out a scream as she came, and the sight of her juices flowing over Sarah's face made my dick even harder. I started really pounding her pussy, angling up so I could hit her g-spot. She came on a screaming moan, and the feeling of her pussy clamping down on my cock brought on my own orgasm. I roared as I buried myself as deep as I could go, and I drenched her pussy walls with my cum. It felt like my orgasm would go on forever, and my entire body was as taut as a string.

After a few more seconds, I could sense something was wrong, My orgasm wasn't going down, and I was starting to panic. My mind couldn't think straight through the waves of pleasure radiating out, and I noticed that Sarah's pussy felt hotter than normal. I managed to look down at her, and was shocked to see her eyes were glowing. In fact, both of their eyes were glowing. She pushed me off of her, where I collapsed onto the floor on my back. The orgasm kept coming, causing me to shake and moan uncontrollably.

Both Sarah and Cindy got up and stood over me, smirks on their faces.

"You really think your behavior would go unnoticed, 'honey'?" Sarah said in mocking tones. "You think you could rape whoever you wanted in school and there wouldn't be any consequences? I don't think so."

"What...did...you...do to...me?" I managed as my stomach started to cramp in pain from the constant pleasure.

"I enacted a simple but effective spell." She said, smiling. "One continuous orgasm, and it'll stop when I tell it to. Just the beginnings of your birthday present, baby."

I watched as she walked over and knocked on the door. It opened, and Violet came in. She made a sympathetic face at the sight of me writhing on the floor.

"Oh, man. Hit him with the cum spell, huh?" She asked, her hands on her hips.

"Yup!" Sarah studied me for a moment. "It's the beginning of his present, so I wanted to make sure he felt good. Thank you for filling in the bodyguard role for me!"

Violet shrugged. "It was fun. I haven't done bodyguard work for a couple decades, so I thought it'd be a good way to spend the evening."

A couple decades? What the fuck was she talking about.

Sarah knelt next to me, sighing as she ran a hand gently through my hair. "Don't worry, baby. We're not going to hurt you. We're just here to teach you a lesson. Prohibere." She said that last word as she waved a hand over me, and the orgasm finally ceased. I couldn't form words as I lay there, curled in a fetal position and breathing hard. My entire body hurt like hell, and I felt like my stomach was going to tear itself apart.

She leaned down and whispered in my ear. "And this is the first lesson. Don't fuck with a group of witches, or they'll fuck your life up."

Standing up, she motioned with her hand, and I felt a wave of fatigue wash over me.

"I...Sarah wait..." I tried to protest, but the fatigue won out, and the world faded away. The last thing I heard was Sarah saying "Get him ready for stage one. I'll be up in a few minutes."

The world started coming back in little bits and pieces. I could hear voices, all female, but they kept fading in and out, like someone was messing with the volume button on a stereo.

"Shouldn't take long......if he takes well.....planning for a while....fucker deserves it...."

I groaned as everything started to settle, and I could feel my head throbbing with a massive headache. Cracking my eyes open, all I could see were blurred shapes as my brain desperately tried to reboot. When they could finally focus all the way, I was confused as to where I was. It looked a lot like the room that I was in before, but a lot larger. The walls were lined with various sex toys and harasses, and I could see that there was more deeper into the room, but my view was blocked by other things. When I tried to twist around to see more, I realized that I was strapped in place to some sort of upright platform. Panic started to slowly seep into my body as I realized that I couldn't move at all. The bindings were tight, and no matter how much I pulled, they would not budge.

I also noticed that I was buck ass naked, and the panic really started to set in. I looked off to my side and saw, with horror, that Brady was strapped to a platform a lot like mine. He was also naked, and it seemed he was starting to come around.

"Brady. Brady!" I whispered, but he just groaned and didn't respond. What the fuck was going on?

"Oh, you're awake!" I heard Sarah's voice off to my left. Turning, I gaped as she strutted towards me. This wasn't the girl that I knew. Gone were the skimpy clothes and heels. Instead, she wore an outfit very similar to Violets, minus the weapons. Her hair wasn't blonde anymore, but rather a midnight black that seemed to shimmer in the overhead lights.

"I was afraid I had used too strong of a spell." She continued, stopping in front of me. When I didn't respond, she grinned. "What, surprised at my appearance? I'm sure you're also confused as to where you are. But don't you worry, baby, I'll explain everything to you in a minute. But first..."

With no warning, she whipped her hand up and slapped me, hard enough to send a crack through the room. I didn't even have time to register it before she reversed her hand, slapping me again.

"You seriously thought that I wouldn't notice you were fucking other girls?" She said, anger in her voice. "That you weren't coercing these girls into sex? You moron, who do you think they confide in when shit like that happens? Of course I knew! I know everything that you've done, including fucking your own friends over."

My face flushed in both pain and embarrassment. "Sarah, I can explain. Please, just let me-"

She slapped me again, harder this time. I cried out as the pain seemed to radiate down my body.

"No, that's not this works." She hissed. "You don't speak unless spoken to, is that understood?"

"Sarah, pl-" SLAP

"I said, is that understood?!"

I nodded, tears threatening to fall at this humiliating act.

"Good." Taking a breath, she reached over and pulled up a stool.

"Here's the deal." She said, taking a seat. "What you did is you fucked with the most powerful witch coven on the west coast. My name isn't really Sarah, it's Cassandra. I am the high priestess of our coven, which means I'm in charge. You got our attention a couple years ago by raping one of our new members, who wasn't strong enough to defend herself. Maybe you remember her? Her name was Tara."

When I hesitated, she growled in anger and slapped me again. I couldn't stop the tears this time.

"You asshole, you don't even remember their names, do you? Well she remembers you. Thanks to you, she'll have nightmares for a long time to come. So, we decided to enact a revenge on you.

"Our coven sent me in to masquerade as the new girl in school, and you did exactly what we wanted. I drew you in close, acting like your girlfriend to get your guard down. And Violet? I know you were wondering about her. She's one of our best, and a longtime member. How long have you been here, Vi?" She called out, and I noticed that the taller girl was leaning on the wall behind her.

"I joined this coven in 1814, but I've been in a few before that." At my sounds of incomprehension, she grinned. "We're old, sweetheart. Your lovely girlfriend here is much older than I am. We're not witches for nothing."

Cass nodded. "We've been around for hundreds of years, and we've dealt with assholes like you before. Guys who think they can take whatever they want, who think that a girl is just another hole to stick their dick in."

She leaned in now, her voice dropping in volume. "But guess what? We're about to change that. We've got something special planned out for you, Brenty boy. Both you and your buddy, there."

I went to say something, but then thought better of it as I remembered the slaps. She raised an eyebrow. "Smart boy. You learn quick. Go ahead, what is it?"

"Brady didn't do anything wrong." I said quietly, fear keeping me from raising my voice. "The dumb idiot just went where I went."

"Oh, we know." She said, waving that away. "But we wanted to make sure to send a message across to you. Both of you are about to embark on a journey that will change your lives. If you survive it, that is."

She got up and walked over to a shelf, where she pulled a thick, old looking book out. Walking back to me, she leafed through a few pages before making an "aha!" sound as she found what she was looking for.

"This spell is one that took us a while to perfect. The first guy we tried it on didn't fare so well. The magic proved to be too much and he literally melted from the inside out."

"It was messy." Violet added. "Not pretty at all."

"No, it wasn't." Sar...er, Cassandra agreed. "But we perfected it. Now it works like a charm. Cindy is a perfect example of it!"

I heard Cindy pipe up from somewhere behind me. "Damn right it does! I'm happier than a clam!"

"Cindy used to be like you." Cass said, an evil grin on your face. "Not an asshole, but a guy. But she had always known that she was a girl, so she joined our coven and devoted herself to the arts to try and find a way to help her become the girl she knew she was. When we told her about this spell, and it's tendency to be a bit haywire, she jumped at the opportunity to fine tune it."

Leaning back, she shook her head and smiled. "The girl has a knack for the arts, I'm telling you. What we tried to figure out for a hundred years, she did in less than two months. She even offered to demonstrate it on herself, and...well..." She trailed off, but I got the picture.

"You're....you're going to turn me into a girl?" I whispered, but then I braced, fearful of the coming slap for talking out of line. But it never came.

"That's not the bad part, Brent." Cass said, her tone serious now. "The bad part is the mental anguish that comes afterwards. The pain and suffering as your mind fights with itself, unsure of what to do in such a foreign body. We're going to make you weak, vulnerable, and you're going to feel what it's like to have your choice taken away from you."

She leaned in again, and those blue eyes that I knew so well burned with hate. "And when it's all said and done, you won't even recognize who you are." She said, speaking softly. "We're going to take away your choice, your identity, and your manhood. Let's see how tough you are when it's said and done."

Before I could say anything, she got up and walked over to Brady. He was staring, wide eyed and in fear, at the book that Cass was holding.

"Don't worry, B." She said, her voice a little softer with him. "I won't make it as hard on you. I'll make sure to switch your gender identity around so you'll be comfortable with your new body. Afterwards, you're going to be Brents caretaker. You'll make sure he eats, sleeps, and doesn't harm himself, ok?"

Brent just nodded, and Cass smiled. "Let's begin!"

Raising her right hand and holding it palm out towards him, she started reading from the book. After a few seconds, her hand started to glow a soft blue, and I could feel power radiating throughout the room.

Violets voice in my ear caused me to jump. "Let's make sure you have a front row seat, so you don't miss anything." She whispered, and she roughly manhandled my platform so that I was facing Brady. I watched in horror as his body started to writhe, and he let out a moan.

His beard was the first thing to go. It came off in clumps, falling to the floor in a flurry of hair. I heard cracking as his body started to shift. His hands, normally rugged and masculine, lost all their hair as they thinned, becoming smaller and more feminine. The change seemed to spread up his arm, because it too lost it's hair and slimmed up. The skin became soft and started to darken until it was a light, chocolate color. I winced as his shoulders let out an audible crack, becoming smaller and less broad. His rib cage followed, and I tried not to gag as I could see the individual bones moving under the surface. The rest of his body hair soon fell off, leaving behind skin that was becoming softer and darker.

His short hair seemed to flow out, becoming long, black and luxurious. The skin color change had reached his face, the skin as smooth and soft as the rest of his body. His nose, which was offset from being punched a few years back, corrected itself with a pop, becoming small and feminine. His eyebrows flaked away, leaving a perfect, feminine arch behind. Another audible crack resounded as his cheekbones shifted, becoming higher and sharper, and his entire head seemed to shrink a little bit. Full, plump lips soon followed, and his voice started to shift higher and higher as his adams apple dissolved. His entire body seemed to shrink as well, going from 6'1 to around 5'2.

His hips pops and expanded, and I could see his back arch outwards as his ass filled out, becoming perky and full. His waist seemed to pull itself in, and any belly fat that he had before melted away into a smooth, perfect belly. His chest seemed to expand outwards, ballooning into two perfect, tear drop breasts with large, dark nipples. They soon settled into the C-D cup range, sitting perfect on his chest.

I knew what was coming next, and I didn't want to watch. But for some reason, I couldn't turn away.

He moaned in his new soft, girly voice as his cock started to shrink. I could see his balls get drawn up into his body, and soon his cock was no bigger than my thumbnail. He let out a cry as a slit opened up behind it, and what was left of his cock shrunk into a perfect clit. Juices clung to his lips, shining in the light.

And that was that. He....er...she, was now a girl. A fucking gorgeous one at that.

She stared in disbelief at her body. "Oh my god." She said, her voice soft and timid.

"Don't worry, honey." Cass said, closing the book and setting it aside. "You'll like it soon." And with that, she captured Bradys lips with her own. The smaller girl struggled for a moment before relaxing and moaning into the kiss. Cass let her hands roam up and down the new girls body, her fingers lightly pinching Bradys nipples. She let out a gasp at that, her head falling back, and Cass took the opportunity to let her lips trail down to Bradys neck, where she lightly kissed and nibbled.

"Oh fucking god." Brady breathed, her chest heaving. "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

"Oh, I don't plan on it, darling." Cass purred. She let her hand travel further and further down the girls body before slipping between her legs. She ran a finger slowly up the slick lips that were waiting, and Brady moaned.

"Let's see how well your new body works." Cass said with a grin, and with that she undid Bradys bindings. The smaller girl collapsed into her arms, where she lifted her as if she were as light as a feather.

"Bring him." Cass said to Violet. "I want him to see what pleasures are in store for him. I think Brady...wait, no." Pausing for a moment, she studied the girl in her arms. "Brady isn't a fitting name, is it? How about...Bella? I think Bella is about to enjoy what her new body has to offer."

Before I could protest, I felt my platform get pushed in the direction they were heading. As we went deeper into the room, a large bed came into view. Cass laid Bella gently on the bed, kissing the girl deeply again.

"I'm going to show you the pleasures of being a girl, baby." She said softly, stroking Bellas beautiful face. She just nodded, biting her lower lip. Cass walked over to the wall that held the toys and selected a harness and dildo. She stripped down, and the body that I knew so well came into view. Seeing my dick harden, she grinned and blew a kiss at me.

"Don't you worry, Brent." She said, putting the harness on. "I'll get to you in a bit. But first, I have to help break our newest coven member in!"

She walked back over to the bed, the dildo sticking out straight and proud. Bellas hands were roaming all over her body, and she moaned at the sight of the strap on.