A New Perspective Pt. 04

Story Info
Lesson four: What's in a name, really?
5k words
4.78
8.2k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Part 4! Oh my goddess, I am having SO much fun writing this. Your comments mean so much to me, and as always, constructive criticism is always welcomed! Just an FYI, some of these chapters may have little to no sex, while others may focus on nothing but sex. This is turning into a full blown journey, so it's a toss up on what you'll get. I've also been thinking, even if Faiths journey is a short one, her character will be able to fuel a lot of stories in the future! So sit back and enjoy!)

*****

"Come on, Faith! Just show me already! I'm sure you look fine, girl!"

"I feel like a complete moron in this getup, Bella! Who the fuck wears something like this to a funeral, anyway? Or at all, for that matter!"

Bellas sigh told me that her bottomless well of patience was starting to run dry with my stubbornness. This had to have been the 10th outfit I've tried on at the funeral store, and as usual, it was complete shit! She had picked out some big, heavy black dress with a veil that covers your face. The material was some sort of satin type that was hot and claustrophobic, and it's weight made me feel like the slightest wind was going to knock me over.

Rolling my eyes, I opened the dressing room door and stepped out. I know I was pouting the instant I saw Bella smother a laugh.

"I look fucking ridiculous!" I complained, throwing my arms up. "Look at this! I look like some 19th century prostitute who's on her way to pleasure her mistress...or master, or whatever the fuck it is!"

Eyes glinting with laughter, Bella tried her hardest to nod soberly. "You do indeed! Maybe I should get you a corset as well. Now come along, girl! Your mistress awaits you in the chambers!"

My eyes narrowed to lethal slits. "I will kill you where you stand and wear your corpse as my outfit!" I hissed at her. "I'm not wearing this getup! Not now, not in a million years. I'd rather take a bullet than wear this."

She just made a twirling motion with her finger, indicating for me to do a turn. Her eyes inspected every inch of my outfit as I came back around. Pursing her lips, she thought for a moment. "Ok, maybe you're right." She admitted. "It is kind of Victorian agey."

"Thank you! Are we done here? I feel like I've worn enough outfits to put on my own fashion show."

Bella shook her head, her black hair making a swishing sound. "Nope. One more. And!" She continued before I could complain. "You get to pick this one out. I'm not to see it until you have it on."

Eyes narrowed, I studied her. "Whatever I want? No tricks or gimmicks up your sleeve?"

"Whatever you want." She echoed. "Cross my heart!"

"Fucking finally." I muttered, making a beeline for the dressing room. You could have offered me a fucking candy wrapper to get out of that dress, and I would have taken it. After swapping back into my normal clothes, I exited the small space, tossing the dress at Bella.

"Whatever, and I mean literally WHATEVER, I want?" I confirmed, and she nodded, not looking up from her phone.

Good. I knew exactly what I wanted, and I wasted no time in hunting down the section it was in. After grabbing the necessary pieces, including some high heel boots, I decided to sneak into a dressing room further down from the original one I was using.

Stripping down, I slowly put on piece after piece of the outfit. It was the female version of a three piece black suit, but it had a more unisex style to it. When I saw it, the first thing that came to my mind was "HA. GAAAAYYYY!" Which meant I NEEDED it. If I knew one thing, it was that as a girl, I was gay as FUCK, and I needed to broadcast that to the world in some shape or form.

The high heel boots added a sexy yet dangerous element to everything. I even had my makeup bag with me, and I used what basic skills Bella had taught me to complete the look. Satisfied with everything, I gave myself a decisive nod. I think this will work perfectly!

Leaving my old clothes in the dressing room, I quietly stepped out, breathing a sigh of relief when I saw that Bella was still preoccupied with her phone. Taking a deep breath, I made my way over to her.

"Pardon me, madam." I said in my best professional voice. "I hear that there's going to be a funeral soon? I do hope I chose the right outfit."

Glancing up, Bellas face mirrored her reaction from yesterday, making me break character and laugh.

"Holy fuck." She murmured. "I don't know how, Faith, but you somehow managed to pick the perfect outfit for your frame. Not only that, but for the occasion! Dark, mourning, yet incredibly sexy!"

Clasping my hands behind my back, I blushed hard, dropping my gaze. "Do you like it?" I asked in a tiny voice. She nodded, swallowing hard.

"I love it, baby girl! I'm gonna say yes to this one!"

I couldn't stop the up and down happy bounce that came at her words, and I bit my lip as I tried to stifle a giggle. "Perfect! Let's get it, then!"

"Hold up a minute there, girl." Bella said, getting to her feet. Stepping over to me, I could see a glint in her eye that made my tummy tremble. Her grin was predatory, and I felt like I was frozen in place.

"I'm just wondering how easy it is to take off." She whispered, trailing a finger down my cheek. Just her touch was enough to make my legs turn to jelly, and a small whimper escaped my throat.

"But...we can't do it here!" I stammered, my eyes flicking to the front desk clerk. With a wicked grin, Bella said "And why not? Hey, Lisa?" She called out to the clerk. "I'm going to assist Faith in the dressing room real quick."

Lisa grinned back. "If you make a mess, just clean it up!"

"I...what! No!" My stammering didn't stop Bella from grabbing my elbow and pulling me towards the dressing room. "We can't do it in there!" I hissed, trying to pull away, but she had me held tight in place. Closing the door behind us, she cut off any other protests I had by capturing my mouth in a passionate kiss.

I instantly melted into her, my body heating up like a fire had been lit within. Grabbing my wrists, she pinned them above my head, and the show of dominance

was a surprising turn on for me! I tilted my head up to let her access my neck as her lips trailed down to it. I was expecting to feel some sort of trepidation, considering what happened to me yesterday. But I didn't. All I wanted was this beautiful girl that was currently marking my neck.

Taking her lips off my skin, she whispered in my ear. "I'm going to fuck you here and now, baby girl. And everyone will know that you're mine."

A shudder ran through my body at those words, and her low chuckle sent shivers down my spine. I wanted nothing more than to be hers, and the way I submissively tilted my head back told her.

"Lay down on the bench, kitten." She growled, and I complied instantly, my belly trembling in anticipation. Reaching into her bag, Bella pulled out a strap-on and harness. I swallowed hard at the size of it. The thing had to be a good 10" long! The fear must have shown on my face, because Bella leaned down and kissed me again, this time with love and kindness.

"I won't hurt you, Faith." She whispered. "If you don't want this, just say so, ok?"

I nodded, relief washing through me. It wasn't that I didn't want it. I did! I was just...scared that it wouldn't fit in me. I mean, come on! I'm 5' even and barely a buck twenty with my clothes on. I'm pretty sure the dildo weighed more than me, but as Bella strapped it to her body, I couldn't help the the tingle of anticipation that ran through my body.

After she had the monster strapped to her body, she undid my pants, hitching them over my hips and down my legs. This body had a very strong, sweet smell when I was turned on, and it instantly flooded the room. Licking her lips, Bella ran a finger up my slit, causing me to arch my back a little and whimper.

"Do you want me to fuck you, baby girl?" She purred, and I nodded quickly, my hands groping my breasts through my shirt.

"Please fuck me, Bella." I whined, my breath coming fast. "Fuck me until I can't scream anymore."

Moaning, she fisted her fake cock as she spread my legs. "With pleasure, kitten."

With that, she slammed every inch into my pussy, causing my back to arch off the bench. I managed a strangled "F..fuck!" as my body exploded with sensation. The brutal force of the fake cock spreading my walls open was a sensation that I knew I could get addicted to easily, and my hand pinched my nipple hard, adding to the mix of pleasure.

Growling, she put one hand under each asscheek, giving her more leverage to fuck me. This was a far cry from the gentle love making that she had given me the previous night. This was a brutal assault on the senses. It was animalistic and primal, and I could feel a little anger mixed into it as well.

"You're my little bitch now, aren't you?" Bella huffed as she slammed into me. Words were too hard to form at this point, so I just nodded the best I could. "Gone from a big bad man to a small little slut, huh? Fuck, you are so tight, Faith! And you're mine. You're my little whore." Her words were coming faster now, and she slammed into me as hard as she could. The pleasure it caused was mixed with sweet pain, and I knew that there was going to be a bruise after we were done. But I didn't stop her.

I couldn't. Her words about me going from a big strong man to a small girl seemed to ignite some flame in me. It's almost as if the shame and despair that the spell had caused was also a big turn on. So I decided to go on a whim.

"That makes me a bad girl" I whimpered, turning my head in 'shame'. "Fuck this bad girl, Bella! Make me feel like the little bitch I am."

My words had an immediate effect on her. I watched as the fires lit up within her eyes, and her lips peeled back in a feral snarl. Pulling out, she flipped me over roughly, a growl escaping her lips.

"You want me to punish you, baby girl?" As she spoke, she ran her fingers up my slit, coating them thoroughly in my juices. Leaning down, she let her lips brush my ear, causing me to shiver. "I'll show you how fucking bad you've been, Faith. I'll make you a good little slut by the time I'm done with you."

Her fingers drifted upwards, and my heart gave a solid thud as I felt her slowly ease a finger into my ass. Using my own juices as a lubricant, she slowly started to finger fuck me, and my initial discomfort was quickly turning into pleasure. Once I was properly lubed up, I felt the head of her cock settle on my puckered hole.

I expected her to be gentle. That was the Bella that I knew, of course. But there was nothing gentle about this. With one solid thrust, she buried every inch of her fake cock into my ass. My mouth opened into a silent scream as pain rippled through my body. I half expected some sort of protest at the sudden waves of pain, but I found that I couldn't.

I didn't want to. Some new part of me relished the sharp sensation of my ass being ripped open. The pain seemed to drive my arousal through the roof, and I could feel my juices dripping down my inner thigh as my pussy got even wetter.

Bella chuckled darkly, her hand petting my ass affectionately. "Seems like my baby girl likes that, huh?"

Again, words couldn't be formed, so I just nodded, tears running down my face. Without even thinking about it, I angled my hips upward, trying to get more of her inside me. Bella pulled out slowly, almost painfully, causing me to whimper in desperation. Then, she slammed back into me, harder than before. She then did it again. And again.

Each thrust seemed to have more power than the last, and I could feel it rock me to the very core. As she slammed into me, a shit ton of feelings seemed to barrage my mind all at once. Pleasure, shame, anger, and desperation were just a few to name. I felt used, like some common prostitute off the street. I was nothing more than a vessel for Bellas pleasure, and I'd never felt more aroused in my life. As she fucked me within an inch of my life, I could almost feel my psyche battling itself.

The male part of me was furious. I wasn't gay! So why was I loving the fact that I was getting pounded in the ass like some faggot? I could almost feel the rage well up within my chest, wanting to burst out and scream at Bella for fucking me like some sort of gay man. I had my pride to keep intact, you know? What if word got out that the Callum boy loved being fucked in the ass?

And yet, the female part loved it. I was a slut. A whore. Just the thought of people knowing how used I was, how much I was fucked, turned me on even more. The fires were lit now, and they burned with an intensity I had never felt before in my life.

And I wanted more.

"Harder!" I cried, gripping the bench for leverage. "Fuck me harder, mistress!"

"Don't you worry your pretty little face, Faith." Bella huffed, dragging her nails painfully down my back. The pain mixed in with the pleasure, and it was too much. I cried out as an orgasm ripped through my body, causing me to spasm and jerk. But she didn't stop.

"Look at the big man now!" She growled. "Now he's a pretty girl getting her ass pounded. Nothing but my little slut, huh? I can tell you fucking love it. I can smell how wet you are, Faith. You're my little fucking whore, and I'm going to use you until you can't walk."

Her words caused another small orgasm within me, and I could do nothing but lay there. I was defenseless, with no way to stop myself from being fucked. And I loved it.

Bellas breathing changed, becoming heavier and faster. She was close!

Looking over my shoulder, my eyes met hers. She had a mean look on her face, and her beautiful chocolate skin was shiny with sweat.

"Mark me as yours, mistress." I whispered, pulling my hair to one side. My neck was exposed, and I tilted my head to give her better access. "Show the world that I'm your slut."

Letting out a feral growl, she dropped down onto me, inadvertently burying herself inside me. Another orgasm, this one bigger, tore through my body, causing me to scream.

"I'm going to cum inside you, slut." She growled, her hips thrusting shallow and fast. "And the whole world will know that you're mine, and only mine. Oh fuck...I'm going to cum, baby girl!"

With a feral scream, she buried herself to the hilt within me, and her teeth clamped down on my neck. It was painful and harsh, with no love at all. And it was exactly what I needed to go over the edge.

My orgasm ripped through me like a nuclear explosion, making my mind go utterly blank as I rode out wave after wave of pleasure. I felt my ass clamp down like a vice on Bellas cock, milking it for cum it couldn't produce. After what seemed like an eternity, Bella slowly pulled out of me, causing me to whimper as small aftershocks hit my body.

"Now everyone knows you're mine, baby girl." She whispered, kissing the top of my head before getting up. "Now, get dressed. We have a lot more to do today."

After the coven was short a few hundred dollars and we had the proper transport bags, we got back into the car. Well, we tried, at least. It was a hot one today, and the interior just happened to be about five million degrees hotter. After the car had cooled down enough, we both got in and made our way out of the parking lot.

"So, where to?" I asked as Bella merged into traffic smoothly.

"Paperwork time, girl. Time to legally make you Faith Callum."

Frowning, I tapped my fingers on my knee as I thought. "How in the hell can the coven come up with ID's like this so quick?"

Bella shrugged her elegant shoulders. "They have contacts all over the city, Faith. Considering how long they've been around, it doesn't surprise me one bit. Cassandra told me that everything will be taken care of. We just need to give them this when we get there."

Digging into her pant pocket, she pulled out a silver medallion with the same symbol that was on the coven building.

"You know, I thought stuff like this only existed in the movies." I said, turning the smooth piece of jewelry over in my hand as we merged onto the interstate.

"What stuff?"

"Magic? Witches, spells, all that fancy stuff."

Bella laughed, patting my knee. "Oh yeah, girl. It exists. You and I are living proof of that."

"I know that!" I said with a scowl, slapping her hand away. She just giggled and kept driving. "I'm just saying, I never thought it'd be possible."

"Magic has been around since the dawn of time, Faith. I know something else that'd probably blow your mind."

"What's that?"

"Shifters exist. Werewolves, vampires, all that stuff? They exist and live among us."

"Shut the front door!" I said, my jaw dropping. "No way! Like, in the movies and all that?"

"Not exactly." She admitted, smoothly taking one of the exits. "Wolves and all that exist, but the way their pack thing works is vastly different than how it's depicted in the media. Silver doesn't harm them, and while the desire to change can be stronger on a full moon, they don't force shift like you see in the movies. Vampires can walk in the sunlight. Garlic and all that fun jazz doesn't effect them."

"What about a wooden stake through the heart?"

She laughed again. "I mean, who wouldn't that kill? It doesn't have to be wooden. But they are a lot tougher to kill than a human. What I'm getting at is there is a whole world that's vastly different than the one we know out there. Humans don't know most of it because...well, let's face it. Look at how they react to someone with a different skin color."

I nodded slowly, digesting her words. Then I perked up. "Speaking of, I have been meaning to ask you something." I said, poking her in the arm. "Why in the hell did you go from being a big white dude to a small black girl? Is the spell random or something?"

Bella was quiet for a few minutes before answering. "That's right. You haven't met my mom, have you?" When I shook my head, she continued. "Faith, the spell will make you resemble your closest female relative. In my case, it's my mom. I was a mixed child who just happened to pass as someone who was white. But when the spell hit, I resembled my mom. And she's black. So..." Trailing off, she let the statement hang in the air.

I felt my blood go cold at the implication. My dads words came rushing back to me. 'Did you know that your mother was a redhead?'

Glancing back over at Bella, I gently laid my hand on her leg. "Bella? I'm sorry I haven't met your mom before." I said quietly. "When we have a chance, I'd really love to meet her. If you're ok with that, I mean."

Bella didn't say anything, but I felt the tension ease out of her body. Laying her hand over mine, she gave it a gentle squeeze. After a couple moments of silence, she said "I'd love for you to meet her, baby girl."

"What's her name?" I asked softly.

"Annabelle. She's named after my great grandma."

I smiled warmly. "That's a beautiful name. Maybe once all this blows over, we can go see her. Has she seen you since the change?"

Bella shook her head. "Not yet. We've talked on the phone, and she's excited to meet her daughter. She thinks my voice is the prettiest thing she's ever heard."

I grinned, taking my hand back. "I'd have to agree with her, Bel. Your voice went from typical dude just exiting puberty to an angel walking on earth."

A deep blush showed under her light chocolate skin, but she stayed silent as we neared our destination.

Things made a bit more sense now, though. The spell changes you to resemble your closes female relative, so if I'm a redhead now, does that mean my mom was one as well? But it also opened up more questions. Who was my mom, and why wasn't she in the picture? Before the change, I had been some ass who had an issue with women because he had mommy issues. I had convinced myself that my mom had totally walked out on us. But now? Now I'm not so sure. I think that was a topic that I didn't want to focus on at the moment, although I made a mental note to talk to my dad later about it.

12