A New Playmate

Story Info
Rose meets Mistress Emily's new pet. Or does she?
1.6k words
4.71
6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Hey everyone. This is a bit of a different one for me. I wrote it for a girl I was dating who was really into a lot of hentai, tentacle, and mind-control. It's not particularly long, sorry. Feel free to leave me some feedback though!

Rose sits naked, bound and helpless in a simple straight-backed wooden chair, staring blankly ahead into a blindfold. All other senses removed, she's only able to listen as she strains to figure out what is going on around her. She gasps as a soft hand suddenly touches her, gently caressing her cheek and slowly sliding down over her face first along her jawline and then brushing over the side of her neck. Her breath quickens at the light touch and she leans against the fingers, loving the soft brush against her skin. Her and Mistress Emily had been at it for a few hours already, with Rose spending plenty of time between her Mistress's legs as well as indulging her in her new hypnosis obsession. It was cute, Rose thought, even if it didn't really amount to much more than some kinky role-playing.

"Comfortable, pet?" Emily asks, pulling Rose's attention back. "We're almost ready to begin."

"Yes Mistress" Rose all but moans.

"Good girl. I'd like you to meet my brand new pet. I have no doubts the two of you are going to become great friends and playmates."

Curious, Rose hears Mistress Emily moving off to one side of her, followed by a very faint soft, slithery sound. Suddenly she can sense movement next to her, immediately followed by something against her legs. She freezes, holding her breath, feeling the new touch. It isn't Mistress but something else, something different. The unknown thing begins to move up Rose's legs slowly, methodically and now there is another touch on her arm and moving across her stomach. It's unlike anything she's felt before, cool, soft and slippery, the flesh yielding and smooth but not slimy. Another touch, this one coming up along her back over her shoulders and then slowly up her neck. Now she can feel her Mistress's "pet" on her in several places. It steadily moves up her leg along the inside of her calf now but also slides slowly along her stomach and inches up between her boobs. It creeps along her neck and up her face, almost matching exactly the path her Mistress only recently was caressing.

"What is this??" Rose asks herself. "How is this even happening?...what is on me and where did this come from?" Shaking with nervousness, her body tense and flushed, she sits helplessly as whatever the thing is slowly moves over her body. Despite her uncertainty and fear though, Rose also feels her breathing coming a little faster and her pussy getting a little wetter as her body betrays her.

The touch is now slipping slowly over her boobs and she can feel something new as tiny little suckers place light kisses along her breasts and attach themselves to first one hardening nipple and then the other. Rose suddenly moans in pleasure, arching her back and pressing her chest out to meet the touch. It begins as a light sensation but slowly increases in pressure, sucking harder on her sensitive nipples.

The tentacles slip slowly but steadily up Rose's legs and in her mind there is now no longer any doubt about what is on her body. As impossible as it is, like something out of one of the hentai movies she watches, there can be no mistaking that she is being probed by a series of tentacles. They now gently slide along her inner thigh and she feels the first light brush against her pussy. Moaning a little louder at this new sensation, Rose suddenly feels one of them against her lips, pressing firmly. She lets out another moan as the tentacle between her legs inserts itself into her soaked pussy and as her lips part her mouth is suddenly filled with first the tip of a tentacle and then more. Rose's eyes go wide under her blindfold and she squirms helplessly on the chair but cannot stop the insistent movement of the tentacles.

Rose's mind continues to race now as she tries to process what is happening. It's something that she never thought possible in a million years. Fantasy yes, but reality never. "This can't be real," her mind screams. Yet her body tells her differently as her pussy is stretched and filled along with her mouth and her nipples continue to be sucked and groped. She can feel additional touches all over the rest of her body, light sucking as tentacles explore every inch. Her toes, legs, fingers, arms, ears all feel the sensations, until it seems no part of her is left untouched.

Slowly and steadily the tentacles penetrating her begin to move, faster now in and out of her soaked pussy and stretched mouth. Rose lets out a moan around a mouthful of the thing, feeling its suckers along her tongue. Another sucker has latched to her clit and is now tugging and pulling at it while the rest of the tentacle fucks her hard, steadily in and out, Her body is limp as she takes the constant probing and feels overwhelmed with sensation. Rose can only sit and moan and try to focus on any one feeling while her mind is overrun with pleasure. Nipples, tongue, fingers, toes, pussy, inner thigh, ears...her nerve endings are firing with the pleasure and intensity of the touch. Her body feels on fire, burning in heat from excitement until she feels she might burn right through the bonds holding her to the chair. Through her moans, Rose can hear the soft squishy wetness as her pussy is fucked harder and harder. She can feel the drool running down her chin and dripping onto her chest.

Rose groans louder as her mouth is fucked as well, in and out almost to the point of gagging. Still it continues its assault on her body and senses, pushing her further and further into depravity and excitement as she becomes one with her new playmate. She exists only to take this pleasure, to feel these invading probing tentacles. From far away it seems Rose hears her Mistress's voice. "Good girl, good pet, good little slut. Take it, take it all, let yourself go and give in. This is what you need, what you want. Be the horny little bitch you are."

Rose moans and feels herself starting to cum, her entire body tensing and then suddenly releasing as she cries out around the mouthful of invading tentacle. The pounding into her pussy only intensifies as she cums hard and as this first wave of pleasure slowly starts to decrease she's hit immediately by a second. Still the fucking continues, not letting up even after the intense double orgasm, relentlessly pumping into her dripping, soaked pussy and her now aching mouth.

Rose's moans and groans continue, her breathing still fast and her heart pounding in her chest. Her body is a puppet for the tentacles, an instrument that they are playing perfectly. She squirms and writhes in her bonds and in the tight embrace of the tentacles. They are a part of her now, penetrating her body and mind, pulling one orgasm after another from her ravaged body. She can feel the suckers bear down now squeezing and pinching her nipples, clit, and tongue harder and harder. The pain is almost too much before they let up and again start to work in and out of you.

They begin to alternate now, first the pain of the sucking followed by the pleasure of them lightly tugging as Rose is fucked again and again. Pain and pleasure, back and forth, bringing her up to the crest of an orgasm and riding along it before dropping down the other side only to begin again. Up and down Rose rides one wave of orgasm after another on and on until her body can barely take anymore. She finally lies limp in the embrace of the tentacles, moaning softly and whimpering, unable to move. She wants it to stop but keep going on forever at the same time. Her whole world is this, these tentacles, this invasion and use of her body. Nothing else exists but her and her playmate, her and the tentacles wrapped around her and pumping into her.

As Rose's body continues to convulse, coming down from yet another mind-blowing orgasm, she feels her world start to fade and blackness overtakes her as she passes out. After a sleep filled with dreams of orgasms and being used, Rose wakes up some time later, naked still but now resting peacefully in her bed. Sitting up she blinks to focus her eyes and looks over to see her Mistress Emily sitting across the room reading a book. Hearing Rose moving she looks up and smiles at her pet sweetly.

"Oh baby good you're awake!" she says. "How was your nap? You were making a lot of noise. Guess it was a great dream!"

"Uh good I guess" Rose says, glancing around the room for any sign of what had happened.. Was it really all a dream? It couldn't have been. It seemed so real! But then...it had to be a dream. Tentacle monsters weren't real and where would Mistress have even found something like that.

Rose sits up and stretches, noticing the soreness of her body As she moves slowly she looks down and can just make out the faint little suction marks all over her. She looks up again, puzzled and questioning and is sure she catches just the hint of a grin on her Mistresses face.