Kinky Tokyo Bunny Girl

Story Info
A harajuku chick who likes hentai, and loves it rough.
4.5k words
4.59
15.5k
25
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 09/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
117 Followers

Kinky Tokyo Bunny Girl

by J.D. Savanyu

Hisa Yamada adjusted the red sash on her sailor schoolgirl outfit, gazing dreamily out a third floor window at Takeshita University. She was an art major who was only taking this math class because it was required to earn an MA degree in her chosen field. The trendy Harajuku district of Tokyo was just five blocks away, and there were only twenty minutes left in her last class of the day. She couldn't wait to walk over to her night job at ピンクラビットキャバクラ (The Pink Rabbit Hostess Club.) Serving cocktails and flirting with sleazy businessmen in a pink Playboy-style unitard with pink bunny ears and a fluffy white tail.

"Miss Yamada, can you tell me the four methods of solving quadratic equations?" asked Professor Kimura, jolting Hisa out of her reverie. He gave his prettiest student a sly grin, seeing that her mind was clearly elsewhere.

"Yes, sir. Factoring, completing the square, using quadratic formula, and taking the square root."

"Very good," he beamed. "And always remember to assign each factor equal to zero."

She was a hot babe, but she was also whip-smart. The complete package. That bratty college slut tossed her pink pigtails while smirking at her ruggedly handsome forty-something teacher. Professor Kimura's class was half women and half men. She was the only one who wore a sailor schoolgirl outfit, with blue stockings, a blue dress, and a white blouse with a blue striped collar and a red bow-tie sash. Those vintage feminine uniforms weren't required in college like they were at her private high school, but she loved how sexy it made her feel. And how empowered it made her feel, like an ensign in the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force.

Everyone was jotting down math-related notes except for Hisa. Her gaze drifted from the window to Ichiro Shimizu in the second row of desks, with a shock of spiky dark hair and various tattoos lurking beneath his blue blazer. She had a kinky tryst with Ichiro last week at his apartment near the Oji Shrine. Tying that bad boy to a steel gym rack, whipping his dick raw with her rolled-up skirt, and fucking him hard while hanging from the pull-up bar with her legs wrapped around his waist.

But she was already moving on from Ichiro. Eager to find a new kinky playmate. Older men turned her on much more than college guys. Hisa loved flirting with big-shot businessmen at The Pink Rabbit Hostess Club. A bunch of high rollers from all over the world with a fetish for young japanese females; inspired by all those absurd anime chicks with giant eyeballs and lightning for hair. She flirted with many corporate clowns, and had wild sex with some of them in nearby hotel rooms. That was against the club rules, but she was good at keeping secrets.

Mister Kimura yammered on about quadratic equations while drawing lots of numbers and symbols on the blackboard. Hisa surreptitiously turned twenty pages forward in her textbook, where a BDSM hentai manga was carefully concealed. Kinky Kokorro #1 by Riku Date. A standard isekai story about a medieval Japanese courtesan who timewarps to 2023 Tokyo and becomes the private sex slave of an otaku manga artist.

Hisa tilted her textbook at a fifty degree angle so the professor couldn't see what she was really "reading." Opening to page twelve, she saw Kokorro Ejiri in all her amazing naked glory in an Edo dungeon in the year 1600. Getting chained and locked to a steel bondage rack by her samurai master, Denji Tanaka. Her face was painted like a medieval geisha, with her long black hair elaborately woven atop her head, fastened with bamboo twigs and yellow ribbons that symbolized the sun. Huge tits, flat belly, wide hips, and a shaved pussy that dripped with erotic anticipation.             

Kokorro got nicely dominated over the next five manga panels. Denji grabbed a long leather riding crop and whipped her tits nice and hard, leaving several pink marks on her pale asian flesh. Denji's dick swelled to a full six inches as he kept swinging that crop downward, soon reaching her hairy pussy. A naughty grin broke through Hisa's studious poker face, recalling her own real-life kinky adventures. Kokorro's face crinkled with masochistic pleasure as her master whipped her wet twat over and over and over, until she cried out her two safe words: 霧の滝 (misty waterfall.) Hisa got real horny looking at all the tiny swirling pencil lines that gave the illusion of movement. She could almost hear and feel the fleshy smacking sound of Denji's leather crop striking the heart-shaped ass of his slave.

Over the next few issues of the hentai, Kokorro would get kidnapped by grand wizard Abe no Seimei, who would use the magic power of the cosmic white fox during a solar eclipse to open a time portal. Banishing her from 1600 to serve a new geeky otaku master in 2023, long after the city of Edo changed its name to Tokyo. Culture clash humor at its finest, with lots of public sex. Tying her up and knocking her up in every location imaginable, but somehow never getting arrested.

Hisa was submissive most of the time with her kinky sex partners, but on the few occasions when she roleplayed a dominatrix, she went all out. Making those macho alpha males cry for their mommies. She had a big crush on Professor Kimura too, and he obviously had one on her, sneaking many peeks at her cute girlish face and big womanly tits during his math lessons. She pictured him naked as he drew more equations on the blackboard; using a meter-long ruler to make a graph of the complex roots of y = ax 2 + bx + c. Then she pictured herself naked, down on her knees on the linoleum floor, sucking his cock with her usual gusto. Her pussy buzzed intensely. She slouched down on her desk chair and licked her lips, flushed with overpowering arousal. Her imagination tended to run away with her, far too often.

Mister Kimura noticed her big change in demeanor, and he kept his eyes locked on her face while discussing Cartesian planes. Hisa slowly spread her legs until her pink panties were on full display to her math teacher. He stuttered awkwardly. She batted her long false eyelashes and bit her pink-painted fingernails with clear eroticism.

"Ahem. As I was saying, the resulting parabola is rotated 180o around the vertex, and its x-intercepts are..."

The next ten minutes crawled by painfully slow. She fantasized about fucking him in the reverse cowgirl position on top of his desk. Her panties got wetter and wetter while picturing him tying her to the legs of his desk and whipping her nice and hard on the floor with a riding crop, at least twenty times. She'd done a lot of crazy slutty shit ever since her eighteenth birthday, but she hadn't gone crazy enough to go to jail or get someone fired from their job. Her parents raised her to be a good girl, and that was the only thing holding her back.

The more she fantasized, the more she had to make it happen. One last crazy fling before she graduated and faced the harsh reality of the "real world" with a meager art degree.

The class finally ended. The other students eagerly stuffed their textbooks back in their knapsacks, racing out of Takeshita College to savor a perfect spring evening in trendy Tokyo. Hisa remained seated at her desk until only Professor Kimura remained, wiping all that quadratic mumbo-jumbo off the blackboard. She licked her lips eagerly while packing her knapsack, plucking up plenty of courage. He turned around and noticed her smiling at him. He returned her naughty grin with interest. She slowly ambled toward his desk, swaying her hips, ruffling her blue dress, and tossing her pink pigtails.

"Hey there, Professor," she uttered girlishly.

"Hey there, Miss Yamada," he replied with a sly grin. "Do you have a question about today's lesson?"

"No. I wasn't really paying attention today. I was daydreaming about my night job as a hostess at ピンクラビットキャバクラ, and reading a dirty hentai."

His eyes grew wide with keen interest. "A dirty hentai, eh?"

"Uh-huh. Wanna see it?"

"Sure, I love reading those too. A harmless guilty pleasure."

Hisa loved using the element of surprise; quickly disarming men with her spontaneous pseudo-punk charms. She pulled 変態ココロout of her knapsack, opened it to the part where Kokorro got nipple and pussy-clamped while bound and gagged on a circular hamster wheel-type platform, and showed it to her math professor. Pleasant arousal was quite evident on his ruggedly handsome middle-aged face as he browsed through several pages.

"Oooh. Ah, yes. Kinky Kokorro is really well-drawn, with clever dialogue. You have good taste, Hisa."

Calling his student by her first name sent a delightful flare of desire racing between her legs. "I sure do... Professor Kimura," she replied, not knowing his first name.

"You're a pretty good artist yourself. I've seen your drawings and paintings posted on the walls in the art department, and your, uh... other stuff on the internet."

"Thanks. I'm good at lots of other genres besides hentai. But that's what I'll do to pay the bills after I graduate from here."

"Good luck. The porn industry is really crowded."

"Hey, I've got some brand new sketches in my knapsack. Wanna see 'em?"

"Of course. I always love a sneak preview."

Hisa giggled naughtily as she pulled out a manila folder full of XXX BDSM colored pencil sketches. The first one that she put on his desk depicted a blue-haired female boot camp recruit in the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force. She was stripped nude, ball-gagged, and tied to a cherry tree in full blossom. Eight male recruits surrounded the tree in camouflage uniforms, holding bullwhips and flogging canes, laughing at her demeaning state of bondage.

"Wow, that's hot," Mister Kimura murmured pleasantly. "Much better than the slapdash junk they publish in Taboo Illustrated."

"Thanks. But it gets a lot hotter than that."

She put four more pieces of paper on his desk. The first one featured that same woman as a full-on dominatrix, wearing a skimpy leather strap harness that left her DDD tits and Brazilian-waxed pussy fully exposed. She stood next to a naked man who was fastened by metal clamps to a horizontal bondage platform; whipping his erect foot-long penis with a leather riding crop.

The second paper showed the same dominatrix fucking the same bound submissive man in the cowgirl position; working her clit with one hand and holding a pink dildo inside her mouth with the other. Chugging a fake dick while pounding a real one.

The third paper returned that lady to her submissive boot camp role, with her ankles tied together and her arms tied above her head to a cherry tree branch. Those macho male recruits whipped and flogged the shit out of her, as she shouted: "ああ,そうだね! 電撃戦を受けるのが大好きです!" (Oh god, yes! I love getting the blitzkrieg treatment from burly Japanese soldiers!)

In the final paper, she was down on her knees with her hands tied to her ankles behind her back. Her nude body was riddled with cane and whip marks. Eight soldiers gathered around her in a standard circle-jerk formation, blasting her face and tits with military-grade cum. A hot bukkake in the country that invented bukkakes. One of the soldiers remarked: "電撃戦なんてどうだ、このふしだらな堤防!(How's that for a blitzkrieg, you slutty boot camp dyke!)

"Awww damn, Hisa. You're getting me so horny with this kinky shit."

"I never thought a teacher would say that to me," Hisa giggled. She picked up the pages and put them back in her knapsack, noticing a big erection pushing against his blue pants.

"I love the body piercings on that busty hentai lady. So many girls have piercings and tattoos nowadays. That used to be a symbol of rebellion, but now it's just like, 'whatever.'"

"I've got those same piercings and tatts beneath this sailor girl outfit."

She was going mad with desire. She simply had to have him. Right here, right now, no matter how high the risk. She took a deep throaty breath and took a few steps closer to him, tossing her pink pigtails and batting her long false eyelashes.

"Wanna see 'em?" she uttered seductively, pointing at her tits and pussy, below that cute Sailor Moon outfit.

Mister Kimura laughed incredulously, slumping back in his chair in disbelief, but clearly interested. "Holy fucking shit."

"I know you want to. You've been eye-fucking me every day in here."

"So has everyone else."

"But you're the one I want, baby. Right now."

He laughed louder, craning his head toward the fluorescent ceiling lights. "Can I trust you, Hisa? Or are you one of those anti-men #MeToo bitches who set up traps to get guys fired from their jobs?"

"Hell no, I'm not one of those bitches with an 'agenda.' I promise I won't tell anyone anything."

He laughed again while gazing at the ceiling.

"I really shouldn't do this, honey... but if I don't, I'll be thinking about you for the rest of my life while fucking other girls."

"That sounds like hell to me."

"You got that fucking right."

He got up eagerly, went to the door, and turned the lock. He went to the other side of the room and closed the venetian blinds, blocking the view of an apartment building across the street. He marched over to Hisa and gazed deep into her big blue eyes, contrasting nicely with her neon pink hair.

"God, your eyes are so fucking beautiful."

"Let's skip that stupid romantic chit-chat, and get right to the kinky action."

"Good idea. I'll do the honors, bunny girl."

He started by untying her black leather shoes and tossing them aside. Then he slowly rolled each blue stocking off her long sexy legs. Raising himself higher, he unclasped her pleated blue skirt and let it fall to the linoleum floor, revealing the pink lacy Victoria's Secret panties that she always wore at the Pink Rabbit Hostess Club.

"I love those pink panties, bunny girl."

He grabbed those lacy numbers and yanked them right down to the floor, making her shriek in delight. Her neatly shaved genitalia was pierced by five pink metal rings, two for each labia and one going through her clit hood. A tattoo right above her pubic hair spelled out: 生意気なビッチ (Bratty Bitch.)

"Those are some nice pussy rings, you bratty bitch."

"The ones above are even better."

He lifted her white blouse over her head, revealing a pink d-cup bra to match her panties. He quickly unhooked that overpriced undergarment behind her back, yanking it off and dropping it on the floor next to the rest of her stylish "Japanese Britney Spears" outfit. He stepped to her front side and admired her big perky tits, with two studs and two rings jabbed through each pointy nipple. A tattoo of pink hearts framed each pointy pink nipple. Her belly button was also pierced with a stud and a pink metal ring. A tiny one inch pink chain dangled from it, holding a little pink heart at the other end. So fucking cute.

"Holy shit, girl. You really love the color pink."

"Totally. I'm like a Harajuku Barbie doll."

"You're way sluttier than Barbie."

"And you're way creepier than Ken," she giggled. "Let's see how you look naked."

"Yes, ma'am."

He removed his business suit with great haste. She watched him bemusedly while rubbing that pink ring against her clit, nice and slow. He had a nice set of muscles beneath that suit.

"Wow, I love men who pump iron. Especially the ones with cushy white-collar jobs, who only do it to get laid."

He laughed under his breath, and pulled down his boxer shorts to complete the nudity. A thick seven inch penis sprang out to greet her.

"And a nice dick to match."

He reached into her pile of clothes on the floor, pulled out the red sailor sash, and fastened it around her neck, drooping over her naked boobs. Hisa giggled girlishly.

"My my, you really are a pervert, Professor Kimura."

"I love perverted emo Sailor Moon bitches like you."

Another naughty idea popped into her head. She went to her knapsack, pulled out the pink-and-white Playboy-esque rabbit ears that she wore at the hostess club, and put them on top of her pink-haired head. She pranced about on the linoleum floor near his desk; dancing like those ditzy chibi chicks in anime title sequences. Her perky tits jiggled so tantalizingly.

"Oh my god," he chortled. "You're such a dirty bunny girl. I'm gonna punish you real good."

"Oh goody. But we better set a safe word first. I always go with 'Sakura.'"

"Like pink cherry blossoms?"

"Like my favorite pink-haired girl on Naruto."

"You've been watching way too much anime, and reading way too much hentai."

"Yes, daddy. I've been a naughty, naughty girl." She went to her knapsack and pulled out a pair of pink fuzzy handcuffs that she carried around for spontaneous flings like this. "Cuff me up and set me straight."

"Yes ma'am, Miss Yamada."

He shoved her torso down on his desk, making her yelp in surprise. He grabbed her hands and shoved them together, fastening the cuffs to her wrists while grunting under his breath.

"You're my bitch now, so you better do as I fucking say."

He smacked her ass hard against the desk with his right hand, making her yelp. He smacked the other cheek harder, and she yelped louder.

"Fuck yeah, professor," she moaned.

"Fuck that professor shit. Call me master."

"Yes, master."

He spanked her six more times on each cheek. She swooned in submissive delight.

"Get up," he grunted.

Hisa hesitated with her face resting against a book about quadratic equations. She couldn't believe how much trouble she'd gotten herself into this time. She always thought this kind of crazy shit only happened on kink.com.

"Get the fuck up!"

He grabbed the metal cuffs and yanked her lean 47-kilogram body back to a standing position.

"I love getting roughed up, master."

"Shut the fuck up. You will not speak unless I give you permission."

"Yes, master."

He stepped toward her with an evil grin, looking at her sexy body and laughing sarcastically. "Damn, girl, look at all that punky shit on your body. You got more studs and rings than a bull farm."

He grabbed her nipple rings with all ten fingers, and pulled them slowly outward. The pain gradually increased as her nipples stretched out. A harsh moan burst through her lips. It hurt so good.

"Harder, master."

He gave those rings a firm tug, making her groan in masochistic delight.

"Yeah, you love getting your nipple rings pulled. I bet you love getting your pigtails pulled too."

He pulled her pink pigtails like a schoolyard bully, yanking her head back, making her giggle and moan simultaneously. Then he grabbed all four rings on her labia and gave them a nice solid tug, stretching her cunt lips to the limit. He grabbed the clit ring and pulled it just as hard.

"Oh yeah, stretch my clit, stretch my clit, stretch my clit!"

He let go and gently massaged her genitalia. "Your pussy is long and smooth, just the way I like it."

He grabbed her clit mound with all five fingers on his right hand, and squeezed real hard. Her knees buckled with ecstasy.

"You like that, bitch?"

"I love it, master."

"Yeah, you love having public sex with perverted men. Someone better punish you, and that someone is me."

He shoved her handcuffed torso back down on his desk, knocking over more class papers. Her bunny ears knocked over an empty coffee mug that read: キスして、私は数学の先生です。(Kiss Me, I'm a Math Teacher.) He spanked her ass square and solid with an open hand, and she yelped approvingly.

"You're getting exactly what you had coming, naughty girl. Your daddy probably never spanked you, so I will."

He kept spanking both cheeks with loud blows that echoed across the empty third floor classroom. She bit her lower lip to stop moaning, worrying that other students or teachers passing by in the college hallway would get concerned about all that noise.

JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
117 Followers
12