All Comments on 'A New Prescription Ch. 01'

by verbotenwriter

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf579 months ago

Very hot! Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

PhantomOpPhantomOp9 months ago

5 stars, favorite, followed author. Flaming hot story! I can't wait to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. Would love to see more of this story line. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great! Look forward to more along this story line

GreyBaerdGreyBaerd9 months ago

Well done! I hope you continjue the story, as it's marked as the first chapter. Looking forward to where it might go! Five stars so far!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift9 months ago

Yes. Very well written and really looking forward to more.

vrieseavriesea9 months ago

Excellent pace and timing. Look forward to where you’re going to take us. - Vriesea

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Holy Shit,...what a story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

cucking his own father, with a cum dumpster, skanky mom? That ruined whatever you were going for.

Frankie1952Frankie19529 months ago

More please, too hot to leave it here. wonder if his sister is also taking these meds, it could get really sexy in this house.

verbotenwriterverbotenwriter9 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for the very positive feedback! It was a lot of fun to write and I'm already hard at work on a second chapter!

BuxtehudeBuxtehude9 months ago

Please continue this great story. The characters are well described but there could be so much more to learn about their past and future. Then there’s the daughter…

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

This chapter of this story stands alone quite well; and to think: there's more to come! These two, with their funny banter and obvious love for each other had me smiling throughout. If i were to hazard a guess, i'd say this is not your inaugural effort at writing stories. This IS your first here on Literotica (?) though, and i applaud you for a laudable, laughing, loving story. Quite simply magnificent! The artifice of the 'anxiety' meds works well to bring them together. And to think- his penis didn't even grow as a result! Sounds like he was already well-blessed in that department. And boy, did she have fun going to town with him, as did he with her! enough of the gushing praise...

Why does the son call out to his father to see if he's at the cigarette store? Is it the father's business? And why would he call out to him when he doesn't even live there?- He's out of the picture, from what i can glean from your perhaps purposefully obtuse writing on the subject. Perhaps we'll find out in the next installment (?). Also she's going farther. Farther down her son's shaft(!), not further. Ideals are furthered, distance is always 'farther' . Other than that, i didn't catch anything else wrong.

you've written a well-polished piece of ripe fruit we are all happy and eager to bite of. Fanfuckingtastic!!! Thanks ever so much for Making my month here on Literotica. As Stevie Wonder says "love's in need of love today..." and you, sir or madam, have greatly added to the pool of love we can all dip our wicks in. Again: Thanks! and keep on truckin'! Gotta be top five of the stories i've read here

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar9 months ago

This is one of the best opening salvos I've ever read on the site. Four lines in and I was hooked! Given the genre, it's remarkable how few incest stories have families that read like -family-: Max and Holly's banter is refreshingly candid, and it's rare to see a parent-child pairing that plays the partners as equals without effacing the original bond (vs "new man of the house" tropes). Your prose as a whole has a whimsy I love: self-aware, yet earnest rather than parodic. Drug-induced hedonism is staple bordering on cliché, but this is one of the cleverer takes—it definitely did the job on their anxiety. ;)

I normally skim straight incest looking for lesbian stories hiding in the wings, but I'm glad I stumbled on this. We shall watch your career with great interest!

SessaredSessared8 months ago

Crazy hot, very engaging, and immensely well-written. Kudos. Looking forward to more :D

202GE202GE8 months ago

The banter is much like a sitcom, which no one talks like in real life. Also, there was no build up, just one day of taking a fake prescription and then they are a couple.

HedonistHotwifeHedonistHotwife8 months ago

Silly. Embarrassing dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

AWESOME bad comments are crazy this was a very sexual story loved it from the get-go please continue with more 5 BIG STARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sniffpantiessniffpanties8 months ago

Five stars. Loved it so much….had a hard on during an office zoom meeting when I was sneak reading this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very sexy. Had to take a break and suck my husband off!!!!

lovedefactolovedefacto7 months ago

Great start!!! Please continue in this genre.

Darkshooter213Darkshooter2136 months ago

Wow! Nothing like some good, old, hot, nasty sex. With only a few typos, but nothing that slowed down the pace, this was a fantastic first inaugural erotic story. Fantastic! I'll be looking forward to more of your work. And now, I have to clean up before I start the next installment. 😉

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved how they got together was awesome looking forward to next chapter 5 stars

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

Very nice writing style - Interesting plot line but you never did explain about the pills - The past tense for grind is ground not grinded and the past tense for thrust is thrust not thrusted - Next chapter please . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userverbotenwriter@verbotenwriter
12/28/23 I hope your Christmas was a good one, and here's hoping to a wonderful New Year! Progress is ongoing. This one is definitely a slow burn story. I hope you join me when I'm able to release it, but if that's not your cup of tea, I definitely understand. In the meanti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES