A New Prescription Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Max."

While he explored every inch of her heaving breasts, his hips started to buck in sync with his mom's pelvic magic. With his thumbs and index fingers, Max gave his mom's nipples light pinches, twisting as he went.

In response, she bit her lip and hissed. "More, more, more."

Aiming to please, he tightened his grip and began to pull, as well.

Her sliding speed across his dick picked up both in pace and fury. Each time, Max felt her clit rub back against the head of his cock, threatening to push him over the edge before he even could fuck her properly. And each time her hood collided with his head, a satisfied grunt escaped her mouth.

Somehow increasing her speed, Holly leaned forward and planted her hands across Max's chest. Their eyes locked. An invisible bolt of lightning surged between the two of them. Holly panted as she moved. "I'm almost there. Almost there. Almost there..." she trailed off.

As she continued her frantic movement, her body seized up. Beginning low and deep, her moans escalated into yelling. Once again, she threw her head back. Max had no name for the sound coming from her lips, but he knew it was the only sound he ever wanted to hear for the rest of his life.

Holly gasped out and collapsed on top of her son. Deep and heavy breaths shuddered through her entire body as she went limp.

Wrapping his arms around her, Max squeezed the woman who had been his mother, but now was his lover.

"Holy fuck," she said raggedly. "Holy fuck. That was the most intense fucking of my life."

Max grinned. "And we didn't even fuck yet."

Holly raised herself off his torso to look him in the eyes. "Oh, I never said we were done."

"Music to my ears."

"Now let's get off this couch and come to our bed."

"Our bed?" Max asked.

Holly flashed a wicked smile and grabbed his hands, interlocking their fingers. She pulled the back of his palm to her lips and planted several kisses there. "Our. Bed."

"Our bed it is." He lifted his head off the couch armrest and kissed her deeply. She smelled of vanilla and tasted like honey. Their tongues flicked around each other, and as their kiss continued, Max wondered how he had ever gotten by without this sort of connection to another person before.

Holly pulled away with a smile and playfully slapped his shoulder. "I said bed now, mister."

Max smirked at her. "What if I don't want to go to bed?"

"As your legal counsel, I strongly urge you to take this advice. And as your mother, I will punish you if you don't."

"Don't you threaten me with a good time," he said. Then, pulling away from the couch, he sat both of them up.

Holly squealed in surprise and wrapped her arms around him to hold on. Twisting around, he kicked his legs off the couch and onto the floor.

He reached down and placed his hands under her ass and squeezed. As he stood up, Holly yelped again, wrapping her legs around his waist, and erupted into a fit of laughter.

She held on tight as he walked them out of the living room, through the hallway, and into their bedroom. As he crossed the threshold with her, he gave her ass a quick slap. Holly shrieked in surprise and laughed again.

Max reached down to the made bed and threw back the blankets, dropping his lover onto the sheets. Slivers of sunlight shone through the curtains, illuminating the dark room with enough light to see each other.

Holly shimmied back on their bed, hoisting herself up on pillows. Once in place, she raised her knees and spread her legs, exposing all of her perfect pussy folds. Even in what limited light they had, her flower glistened.

Descending on her, Max steadied himself on top of the bed with a knee, and brought a hand to her wanting pussy. He rubbed circles around her soaked labia, forcing a sharp breath from Holly.

"You are so wet," he said.

"All for you. But first..." she trailed off, reaching for his solid member. When she touched it for the first time, it was his turn to suck in a quick breath. Holly smiled at him playfully, with her tongue between her teeth. "I'll be damned if I'm ever accused of being a selfish lover."

Grabbing his hand, she pulled him fully onto the bed, closer to her. Kneeling in front of her on the bed, his erection was directly in her face.

She leaned forward. "You're beautiful," she said, making eye contact. And before he could respond, she opened her mouth and engulfed his cock.

A rapturous mix of warmth, softness, and pressure elicited an involuntary groan from Max, and a shudder racked through him. His breathing quickened as her head bobbed back and forth, slurping and salivating as she went.

By far the best, most confident blowjob he'd ever received. And as wondrous as it felt, Max was doing okay until Holly reached up and began using her hand in tandem with her lips.

He grabbed the headboard for support and before he knew it, his hips were thrusting on their own. No longer a blowjob, he was fucking his mom's mouth.

A familiar tingle flowered at the base of his scrotum, and he knew he was about to explode. Between rabid panting, he managed to let her know. "Mom, I'm... I'm gonna cum."

Instead of pulling away from him, it was like the information drove her wild. Her movements sped up and her slurping and gargling only got louder. With a free hand, she reached behind him and grabbed his ass, preventing him from going anywhere.

Pleasure spread up from his balls, through his cock, and whole body. Max grunted and groaned as the first spurt of ejaculate coated the inside of his mom's mouth. Fuzzy dots lit up across his vision, blinding him, making him aware of only the pleasure from his lover.

Thick ropes of cum shot from his dick as his mother worked to ensure that not a drop was wasted, not a drop escaped.

He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, his mouth agape. Spurt after spurt exploded out of him as the orgasm fueled the everlasting cumfest. Of all the orgasms Max had experienced in his life, this was by far the most intense and longest lasting.

Try as she might, her mouth continued to fill, and the dam broke. Cum leaked out from the sides of her mouth as she caught her breath.

Slowly, his vision returned. And as the pleasure subsided, Max collapsed onto the bed next to Holly. He sucked in deep breaths, desperate for oxygen and blood to return to his brain.

His mom grabbed a tuft of sheet to wipe her mouth, then turned onto her side and snuggled close to her son, wrapping an arm around his belly and burying her face into his sweating, heaving chest.

"Oh... My... God..." was all Max could say between breaths.

Holly smiled and rubbed her face against him. "That's the best compliment a woman can get."

Her hand moved up from his belly, drawing circles across his chest with her index finger. Max nuzzled his face into her hair, her bun miraculously still up in place. Her smell intoxicated him.

The new couple laid in bed for several minutes, neither saying anything, nor wanting the moment to end.

He knew it was wrong. A mother/son coupling like this broke almost every taboo in the book. But he didn't want it to be wrong. It felt so good, so right, and now with her in his arms, he felt secure. He was supposed to be with her, and she with him.

Finally, it was Max who broke the silence. "Mom," he started, "I don't know what this is between us, but..."

Holly shook her head and flipped over to meet her son's eyes. "No," she said, putting a finger to his lips. "Nobody gets to take this away from us, Max."

She reached for his hand to interlock fingers again. Max pulled her close and kissed her. It was a mixture of both of them, sweet and salty, but he didn't care. He refused to be ashamed of anything that came from their union.

As their kiss turned more passionate, Holly hoisted a leg over her son, straddling him. She rubbed against him again, just as she had on the couch.

"Still hard?" she asked, impressed.

Max laughed. "I'm usually not at this point."

"That's okay. I'm not done with my fun yet." Holly raised herself up and reached down between her thighs, finding his manhood firm and at attention. She flashed him yet another mischievous smile. "Don't mind me."

Max shook his head. "Never."

She guided his iron rod to her wet cunt. When he brushed up against her warmth, he gasped. Slowly, she lowered herself onto him.

Further. Further.

There.

When her pussy had fully enveloped him, she let out a low, sensual groan, closing her eyes.

He gazed up lovingly at her, making sure to capture every detail in his mind's eye to remember for the rest of his life.

Her eyes remained closed as she began to gyrate back and forth. "I have never been so full in my life," she said. When her eyes opened again, they were aflame in lust. "You were literally made for me, Max."

Her slickness triggered every pleasure sensor in Max's cock and he was barely holding on. Soon, she was bouncing on his dick, pulling him more and more into her depths.

Reaching for her thighs, he squeezed tight. As she continued, so did her grunting. She was not making love to him. She was fucking his brains out.

Up until now, she had set the pace for everything. That was fine with him; he loved a dominant woman, but Max was far from submissive. A naughty spark gleamed in his eye and as his mom fucked him for everything he was worth, he reached and gave her ass a hard slap.

"OH!" was all she could exclaim before collapsing on top of him. He felt every muscle in her body tense, and she moaned loudly as she rode the orgasm. Just as he was concerned that she hadn't taken a breath for a minute, Holly went limp and gasped and gulped for air.

"I... I..." she stammered. "Apparently I like that sort of thing."

"That's the best compliment a man can get," Max said, smiling. "Now, if you don't mind..."

He grabbed her shoulders, flipping her onto her back, never pulling out. Holly squealed in surprise and delight at their new dynamic.

"What a strong man I've had this whole time, right under my nose," she said.

"Are you ready for your fucking?"

A look of love washed over her face. She reached up and touched his cheek. "Baby, why are you still talking?"

He took counsel's advice.

While Max rigorously fucked his mother, the sound of their bodies slapping into each other almost drowned out the most vile string of dirty talk he'd ever heard from a woman.

Each time his cock invaded her, an almost involuntary grunt escaped her mouth, immediately followed by "Fuck!"

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

Max picked up his pace.

"Oh, fuck me, Max!" Holly tightened her legs around him, her heels rubbing up against his asshole. "Fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt! My cunt is yours!"

He raised himself up on his elbows and sweat trickled down the sides of his face and his chest. As he fucked her, he admired her tits bouncing back and forth, unable to keep up.

The heat from her fucked cunt spread into Max's raging cock and he knew he was at his end.

Quickening his thrusts, he groaned into Holly's ear. "Mom, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

Her legs squeezed around him even tighter. "Don't even think about pulling out."

As the pressure built within him, "Are you sure?"

She grabbed his face with both hands, their eyes mere inches apart. "That is my cum, and I get to decide where it goes, young man. And it goes in me."

Max grinned. "Yes, counselor."

His furious fucking finale reached its crescendo with one last, powerful thrust, enough to send his mother over the edge, as well. His cum exploded into her, coating every wall of her womb, just as her pussy squeezed his cock, milking him for every last drop.

As passion flooded the both of them, they held each other, riding the wonderful experience with all they had. And when both of their orgasms ended, both of them went limp, exclaiming at the same time, "Fuck!"

Max laid there on top of Holly, basking in the afterglow of sex and emotion, his hard dick still plugging her.

Ragged, short breaths were the only sound either of them made for several moments, and as Max began to soften, he went to pull himself out of her. She resisted, holding him close.

"No, Max, no. Not yet," she said. His mother rubbed her sweaty face against his. "This is perfect right now."

Even half hard, he gave her a reassuring thrust. "I'm not going anywhere."

Holly smiled and bit her lip. "Mmm, damn right you're not."

Minutes later, when at last both were satiated, Max lifted off of her, a mixture of both their fluids gushing out of her reddened cunt.

When at last the question was asked, it was again Max. "So what now?"

Holly purred and rolled over on her side, pushing out an extra volume of cum. "Now you get me a towel so that one of us doesn't have to sleep on this massive wet spot we've made."

He grinned at her and hoisted himself off the bed and fetched a towel. As they cleaned up, Max once more admired her body. Her breasts swayed as her arm moved back and forth, and even her tight belly jiggled with the motion.

She looked up at him and caught him staring. "Can I help you?" she asked with a smile.

"Oh, I am perfectly content," he said.

"Good. We'll get some food, recharge, and then do some more of this."

He nodded. "I could get behind that plan."

"Excellent, I thought as much. Tonight, we'll sleep like the dead, and first thing in the morning, we'll go pay Dr. Parvati a visit to see what exactly is in that prescription she gave us."

"Okay," he said. "I'll stop taking it until we can figure out what's going on."

Holly scoffed and flashed him a wicked smile. "Like hell. We're never going off it."