All Comments on 'A New Ray of Light'

by again

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SUCKED

that story sucked ass. no one talks like that. the plot was horrible. wasn't even the least bit sexy. total disappointment

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
illiterate nonsense

"Hamlet by Shakespeare"? Glasses? Perhaps you haven't piled it up thick enough, perhaps you could give her a limp and a stutter too, and make all the jocks laugh at her, and point out that anyone who has a brain is a freak. This is cliched garbage. How dare you insult people like this, and try to drag them down to your illiterate, joyless level.

Fleche 001Fleche 001over 19 years ago
Can Get Better

It might have its downsides, but the situational concept wasn't too bad. This story obviously had more to do with backround relationships than the actual sex. I feel that the author had it in the right place, and all that's needed is a little more experience and creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yeah right

completely unbelievable...there is no way that Kate would be off the hook for killing three people. it's almost like a bad movie or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
not bad

Though there were implausible bits I thought it was very well written and conveyed all the right loving emotions. To the people leaving rude comments about how there isn't enough sex, note that this story is in the Romance section because that's what it is, very romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
romantic

I liked it, it was very romantic...I wasnt too sure about her killing and being let go for 3 murders, but otherwise it was a beautiful story...seemed to involved a little dominance and submission ; )

--I

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fuck everyone else

This was beautiful sweet and well written.Please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous