A New Recruit Ch. 01

Story Info
Friends with bennefits.
783 words
4.11
6.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, this began in 1982. I was in the Navy Reserve when I met a new Wave that Joined our detachment in Atlanta. She was a redhead. Long face with long hair that fell just over the shoulder. She was about 5'9" medium build, with nice hips and a B-cup breast. We were about the same age. She was an Air traffic Controller. She knew I was married but that didn't keep us from being friends and enjoying each other's companionship when we were drilling on the weekends.

At lunch one day she asked me if I was happily married to which I said yes. She responded with, "All the good guys are gone." During our drills in Jacksonville, we would go to the Honky Tonk bars where she would teach me to country dance. We were pretty good together. I would take her along to the cookouts we would have or we would hang out at the barracks.

This one night after evening meals, we went to my room at the barracks. I shared a room with another guy and he was out. She was lying on my bunk and I in a chair when she spotted my Hustler Magazine. She picked it up and started to thumb through it. She was stopping at the women's pictures and commenting on one thing or another about them. It never came up but I think she might have drunk from the pussy well. After reaching the back of the magazine she went back to the section that had stories that people had written about their exploits.

We were still in our work clothes which were Dungaree pants and Chambray shirts. She now swung her feet up on my bed and propped up on my pillows. She started to read the first one and the biting of the lips was giving it away that it was a good one. Soon she was scissoring her legs just a little, trying not to give it away that she was getting hot. I got up and moved to her and gave her a push to move over. She moved up against the wall and I scooted in beside her and asked which one she was reading.

I had read them all and was just interested in which one was turning her crank. She pointed to the page and said "This one." I told her to read it out loud. As she began, she wasn't hiding it anymore. She was purely grinding her clit within her tight pants. I was leaning on my side with my arm around the pillow and her head. Her scissoring stopped when I placed my hand down to cover her whole pussy through her pants. I pressed hard and started to rub up and down.

Her reading would stop with gasps or moans as I applied different movements and then she would continue reading. About this time my roommate opened the door, took a step in, saw us and said "Oops," and stepped back out. We just laughed and she continued to read. I opened her belt, unbuttoned the waistband, and slid down the zipper. I slid my hand in on top of her panties and continued to rub her pussy lips while she gasped and moaned between sentences. Her hips were gyrating now to my hand movements and I slid under her panties and slid a finger into her slit and found a great deal of wetness.

As she read, I finger fucked her and played with her clit. I could smell her sex and began loving her reactions to my playing. She had finished the story, put the magazine down, and placed her hand on top of mine, just applying pressure downward. She soon came with bucking and kicking and a small scream that she muffled in her arm sleeve. I said, "It has been a while, hasn't it?"

She gasped, "Yes," I removed my hand and licked my fingers which made her smile and I said I better go find my roommate.

She got up and put herself back together and we went looking through the barracks for him. We found him in the TV lounge. I said I was going to walk her to her barracks and be back soon. We laughed and talked about what happened as I walked her back to her barracks. Men are not allowed in their barracks so I gave her a peck on the cheek, and said, "I'll see you tomorrow at lunch." She turned and went into her barracks. My roommate gave me a hard time the rest of the time we were there about us but I never gave out any information.