My Sister's Best Friend

Story Info
I slept with my sister's best friend.
781 words
4.47
16.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dalton402
Dalton402
406 Followers

I think I am getting a little bit soppy because I am branching out into romance.

This is for the 750 Word Project. I hope you enjoy it.

***************

I rolled off her, panting and smiling. My mind was in a daze, unable to comprehend what we had just done. The taboo nature of it all gave it a thrilling excitement. Her sweet flavour was still a welcome presence on my tongue from when I had feasted on her sweet juices. That felt like a lifetime ago. And it was.

Life could have never been the same between us again. We had shared in something magical. We had shared a desire that I never knew we shared. It was a fantasy that had come true, one that I had dreamed of for so long but a fantasy that I had never expected to be realised. Now it had, I wanted more.

I turned to face the beautiful creature next to me to see her smiling at me in her full glorious nakedness. Her full and ample breasts were squashed together as she was lying on her side. Her thick curls of auburn hair cascaded over the pillow. Her mesmerising blue eyes twinkled in bliss at me.

The beautiful naked creature next to me was Gwen. The taboo nature was that she was my sister's best friend. We had both crossed a line that we could never uncross, and I never would have wanted to even if I could. Did I think my sister would understand? No.

We didn't plan this. We had bumped into each other after work. I had started a new job unaware that Gwen worked in the same office block, although for a different company. She called out to me, and we hugged our hello. She felt comforted in my arms. The hug surprised me with its length and warmth.

Gwen had been my sister's best friend ever since primary school and like my sister was two years older than me. They were inseparable. I had always liked Gwen. She would make time for me whenever she visited my sister. At first, she would play with me then when we were teenagers she and I would talk like old friends. She comforted me when I caught my first girlfriend, Maddy Taylor, kissing my best friend, Dean Hargreaves, behind the sports hall after school when I was sixteen. She gave me advice on girls. I consoled her and told her she was still beautiful, at her lowest point, with her self-esteem destroyed, after a serious car crash, caused by a drunk driver, that lost her left leg below the knee and gave her a scar running across her cheek from her ear to her nose a few years later. I meant it too because I had a serious crush on her.

We had agreed to go for coffee. We enjoyed each other's company so much that coffee became dinner. The smiles we gave each other over the table betrayed a connection that offered more than friendship.

I drove Gwen home and walked her to her door. We meant to say goodbye, but our eyes and thumping hearts had decided that our night together was not yet over. They drew our lips together. Her kiss was gentle, her soft lips slowly opened, and our tongues caressed one another creating fireworks in my head.

Gwen broke off our kiss, opened her front door, and took my hand to lead me to her bedroom.

As I looked at Gwen, my brow furrowed with nerves before I gave her my confession,

"Gwen, I love....I love being with you," I stuttered clumsily almost giving away my true feelings.

"You want us to be together?" she asked.

"Yes," I rasped in reply.

"That makes me so happy," she said smiling as she stroked my cheek and then kissed me, "because you forgot the condom,"

Seeing my alarm she just began to laugh and pulled my head toward her for a kiss. We began to make out, our hands caressed our bodies as we enjoyed every part of each other.

When she felt that I was ready, Gwen pulled me on top of her to guide me inside with a contented moan. I closed my eyes and savoured the now-familiar wet warmth that I knew from then on was Gwen.

I suddenly froze,

"What about the condom?" I asked her, panicking.

"It's okay," Gwen replied calmly. "I think it is too late. I'm glad it was you. I love being with you too."

That night, Gwen and I became parents and lovers. We are still together to this day. My sister forgave us, eventually.

Dalton402
Dalton402
406 Followers