A New Religion?

Story Info
A young wife starts something sheltering during a wild storm.
17.1k words
4.48
9.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wishes78
Wishes78
22 Followers

I stared at the horizon around me. I do so hate it when my father is right. The sun was casting an odd light, low on the underside of the thick rolling storm clouds. They will surely obscure it soon and bring on an early nightfall. I cast around taking my bearings before the light failed. Behind me, towards my father's village, I could see the telltale signs of heavy snow falling on the distant hills. Despite carrying only the lightest of packs for speed I was still hours from home. Dad had been very right, there was no way I could have made the journey home before the storm set in.

The sparse white landscape spread out around me, grey now actually as the light fades. I start to feel fear grip me until I recall there is a Koto not an hour's hike to the north. I shoulder my pack and start off immediately, hoping the light will hold until I reach it.

Each mile that passes gets darker and darker, did I regret my decision to leave? I should, but who am I kidding? I was so excited to get back home to the warm arms, loving embrace and desperate pounding from my husband I so badly needed. I've no idea if other women feel the compulsion so strongly, we do not talk openly about sex. But my husband and I were well suited in this regard. He is talented, considerate, kinky, and can just about keep up with me. Just thinking about my mad dash to get home encouraged the growing warmth between my legs. A week away with my family was enough to leave anyone so frustrated as to act foolishly. My parent's cabin was not large enough to afford me a private room and there was no way I was introducing my younger sisters to the finer points of self-love! As a culture, we're closed-lipped about sex, though I expect none of us are prudes, after all, there isn't that much to do this far north where it's all ice. However, fear still gripped me as I marched on towards the Koto and my only real hope. The storm was bad and survival under the sky would be far from assured. Who am I kidding? It would be almost certainly a nasty cold death. And, despite all that, somehow I was still thinking about how much I wanted that long cock of his? My family is right, maybe my priorities are all wrong!

I feel the wind pick up, howling around me and the occasional tree. I've less time for idle thoughts but finally, I feel relief as I approach the little circular life cabin: the Koto. The countryside is scattered with them for just such a purpose. Well, maybe not for horny idiots like me, but for surviving an unexpected storm for sure. The cabin is dark and deserted, which suited me fine, at least I can give myself some attention once I've got the fire going. First things, first silly girl, get the fire started!

The snow had caught up to me before I'd arrived. Falling fast and heavy. I quickly pulled open the door and searched inside. There was a small but insufficient supply of wood, but the cabin had plenty of reindeer and elk pelts on the benches that served as seats and beds. I closed the door, and marched through the snow around the back, bringing in a large stack of firewood easily enough for the night. I also cut down a small section of venison hanging in the store, my own pack was too light. I will need the extra. Each Koto had such stores, maintained by the locals as we never knew when someone would get stuck in one.

The snow was really coming down now, and the clouds pushed over the horizon and plunged the scene into night. The temperature felt like it was dropping by the second. I hurried inside and started a small fire, slowly building it up until the inside of the Koto glowed with warmth and light. I checked the door was shut tight, though there are no locks on them, and ensured the chimney was open enough to keep the smoke out and the warmth in, or rather most of both.

Glass is expensive and leaks heat. The Koto had no windows, but a glimpse of the night and the storm could be seen through the chimney. I cooked some of the venison and melted what snow was still inside to drink. I checked the water butt and noticed it was full, and starting to melt, so there was no issue there.

Fed, warm, and replete I settled back and giggled a little at my needy self. It really was a desperate risk to have left, but I was so sure I could make the journey before that storm arrived. It somehow felt 'right' to have left when I had. The storm came up so quickly though, and as I listened to the wind I realised it was going to be a long time before it passed. I could even be here a few days. That can't be helped now and I'm well stocked with food, drink and fuel. I will have to be sure to replenish the supplies in this Koto once I've been home and am able. The loneliness may be an issue but I'll just have to live inside my head.

But that left me with very little left to do and quite some time to do it in. A warmth spread all through me, the telltale sign that I was now wearing a bit too many layers of pelts for a cabin so well heated and insulated. I shook off the biggest out layer. But just this first act of stripping sent my mind to where I so wanted to be, stripping off all my clothes, hurriedly having just got home. We'd have gone straight to our cabin, to our bed and room. Nakedness, in such a harsh environment, is a luxury and while not taboo in itself, is rare. My hands didn't want to stop as I pulled off the giant outer layer, a large poncho, if you like, made from two elk pelts sewn together. They are awesome as a blanket as well. I hesitated a moment, but then I felt a pang of desire from my core, a need and my hands made up their mind. I continued removing my clothes until I shivered as my skin met the air. The Koto was warm but with just me and fire it wasn't warm enough for full nakedness. With a smirk, I pulled the elk pelts back on, a wearable blanket! It left me warm and all my limbs free, in fact, everything was rather accessible. I carefully folded up my clothes, placing them on the shelf beneath my bench before I reached into my pack and pulled out the small bottle of spirits I always carry.

I sat staring at the fire while I let the warmth of the alcohol spread through me, I couldn't keep my mind off the subject of my quest. And I leaned back against the pelts along the side of the cabin. Gosh, I was so horny. The cabin was reasonably warm, not so cold that any limb out from under the Elk pelts was freezing. Now seemed perfect for some of that self-loving. It won't scratch the real itch, but having been denied even this it will be welcome and hey, I've who knows how long? Maybe I can teach myself new tricks? I chuckled out loud as I let my hands roam my body under the pelt. I was not small, not like some women my age, my limbs are strong and healthy, my hips wide and I have a curved figure, my rounded breasts give way to my tight waist and then flared out to my hips. My husband delights in these curves and the feeling of my skin over my hard muscles. I'm tall for a woman and my husband never tires of making me pose and stretch naked for him. He's about my height, though there are many men taller than us both.

I let my own hands trace over my body now, my fingertips raising goosebumps as they trail over the delicious near-nakedness. I enjoyed tracing my abs and letting the fingers slowly travel upward first. I ran them over and around my large breasts, my nipples hardening under my own touch, and I gasped a little as I pulled gently on one and let go. The sensation of discomfort and then release shot downwards through me and I felt my pussy moisten further. Each touch along them and each playful pinch of my nipples sent more of these jolts of sexual energy, and my body was humming with it, by the time I started to let my fingers slide lower over my stomach. Once again I shuddered as they traced feather-light lines around my flexing abs, and slowly, teasing myself, I let the fingers finally run up and down my inner thighs.

I don't really enjoy teasing, edging or denial but I only had me and so a girl uses whatever tools come to hand. My breathing was ragged and heavy. I let my fingers trace slowly nearer and nearer to my pussy, pressing over my mons, but not touching her properly. In my mind, I started to imagine the reunion I had missed. My husband's hot, demanding kisses on my mouth, his teeth nibbling at my jawline, nipping at my neck as his hands pressed hard and firmly across my breasts, flattening them. He'd waste no more time though and like me, his hands would head southward fast. Mine would be desperately pulling at his clothes, urgently seeking the hard flesh underneath and especially that velvet-over-iron feeling of his hard cock. As I imagined all this I moaned, finally allowing my fingers to slide over my weeping pussy, collecting some of the juices as lube, before starting on a slow circular motion, one that took in all my lips and pussy. Still fighting the urge to race to my clit.

In my imagination, my husband was now sliding down me and licking teasingly all over my flower. His warm breath and tongue started far out across my lips and folds, and slowly he licked up and down, alternating on the sides of my pussy, always avoiding my clit. My back arched as I imagined him finally licking upwards directly on the centre, heading so closely to my clit... but just as he should reach it, he'd back off with one of his evil deep chuckles. Then he'd move back again and would kiss and slurp at my entrance, lapping at it. I've grown to love this now, and I arch my back and push forwards when he does it.

In the real world, I arched my back, as I allowed my fingers to part my lips and dip inside me. I panted in time as I rhythmically slid them in and out, hooked so as to rub the front of my passage sending sparks of pleasure through me. It was sooo good. But not as nearly as good as he is.

In my mind he is again licking up the sides of my sex and finally, I let out a squeal as he brushed over my engorged clit. He licks it gently before sucking it into his mouth, his hand penetrating me, much as I was in the real world. Just as he starts to suck on my clit in my mind, I send my second hand down, releasing the breast I had been teasing. This one makes no play and collects some of my copious lube before settling firmly on my clit. I rubbed hard tight circles, my index finger flicking my nub with each orbit. My other hand moved as fast as I could manage inside me. I could feel an orgasm building fast and I revelled in the feeling. My limbs splayed out in a lewd display from under my pelt as I moaned louder. I was so horny I could hear my wetness and even smell my needy sex as the orgasm came closer and closer. I closed my eyes and saw the top of my husband's head between my legs, eagerly eating me, my fingers gripping his hair hard as my hips bucked with each beat of my racing heart. I felt the crest fast coming. I opened my eyes and stared at the top of the Koto at the chimney expecting a good but not earth-shattering orgasm.

Boom, boom, boom.

The door moved with each knock and my heart leapt into my throat. I pulled my limbs back under my elk pelt and tried to sit up straighter knowing that sound meant one thing. Someone else had come and needed to use the Koto.

The door pushed open only wide enough to admit the figure on the other side. This individual noted which side of the room I was on and moved to the other, turning their back to me as they shuffled around deeper in the cabin.

I wasn't sure I was breathing, I watched in morbid fascination as another figure followed the first, and another and then one more. This last one leaned heavily against the door and closed it hard, but not before I saw the weather. We were deep in a serious blizzard my new roommates had been in serious danger. Thunder crashed the lightning flashed and I realised I hadn't noticed either before now.

I'd been sure I was going to be alone but the storm caused the impression of night long before it actually fell. And here I was, my body trying not to tremble as my orgasm ebbed slowly away. These strangers started to remove their head coverings, hats and gloves, uncovering themselves faster than my excitement ebbed. I'm impossible! As they did so I was sure they would smell the heady scent of my wetness mixed with wood smoke and as their faces became free, they slowed and cast a glance at each other. Slowly the four strange men turned to look at me. It was clear they knew what that smell was and why it was here.

I stared at the fire, biting my lip, a habit I never grew out of. The last figure had not yet removed his final head covering, he stared my way as he unwrapped his face and I caught his eyes. I stared into them, dark warm brown, a smile crinkling the edge of them, as I tried to brazen out the situation and then he winked at me.

He winked, oh my gosh he knew, he knew. He took a long slow glance up and down my body, hidden beneath the elk pelt, and I felt colour filling my cheeks as he did so. He held his now bare hands out towards the fire and then rubbed them together.

He was nearest to me as his friends had moved furthest around the fire in the centre. One looked like he was about to laugh as he made busy melting water to make something for them to drink.

The first guy turned back to me and I noticed his brown eyes set in an early middle-aged but handsome face. He had laughter lines and a few silver strands in his otherwise black hair and beard. He wore his hair back in a traditional braid. He loosened his boots and took them off before he turned towards me with his whole body. My eyes widened as he winked again and moved slowly toward me.

He gave me a reassuring smile as he knelt down slowly before me. He passed up some firewood to his friend but he didn't rise back up to his feet. This close he must smell me so badly.

I realised I was holding my breath but I still didn't let it out as he made solid eye contact once again. His hands moved again but this time they found my bare leg under the elk. His strong fingers rub reassuringly across my muscles, a slight massage that would normally relax me. Except this was, you know a stranger was touching my leg! I'm holding my breath but it's clear I don't want to stop him.

He inched a little closer and now his hand slides up my calf, and onto my inner thigh as it passes my knee. He rubs little circles on the hard muscles under my skin and I bite my bottom lip. Tiny bolts of electricity shoot up to my pussy with each of his movements and I realise I'm too horny to stop him, I'm horny to want to stop him. I glance away and notice his friends watching with interest. One was quite young, a teen, he had blonde hair bunched in a ponytail, light blue eyes, and cute freckles but no beard. The other two seemed similar to my age, one with chestnut brown hair, and twin braids wrapped around his head. His hazel eyes held a naughty glint to them and a fashionable half beard. The final companion's green eyes ate me as he looked me up and down. His breathing was already heavy and his sandy hair was cut short.

I gasped a little as the first man's hand stopped his gentle massage and advanced further up my leg, his fingers traced my wet sex and my gasp became a low, lewd moan. His face split with a wide grin, his eyes sparkling as he curled his fingers inside me. His thumb rubbed rhythmically against my clit as his fingers stroked the roof of my pussy.

Oh my, that orgasm I was denied started to hurtle back with alarming speed. I should stop him. I know he would stop but, I honestly didn't want him to. My breathing grew louder and my moans deeper, his hand sped up, adding an in and out while maintaining that delicious thumb against my so hard nub. I felt my orgasm approach and I broke eye contact, closing my eyes as it burst deep inside me. My pussy started to clamp on his fingers, my moans had become a yell, and I arched my back. The pelt slid off me exposing me as I thrashed up and down. The orgasm rolled on, longer than normal but eventually I started to breathe again and I opened my eyes.

I glanced around to realise the other three guys were watching, the first one into the Koto, the sandy-haired guy was furthest around the fire in the centre, his eyes reflected the flames and he was slowly removing his clothes. The brown-haired braided guy was sitting on the bench stroking his half-beard as he just watched. The younger blonde? His eyes were wide and transfixed, his arm moved up and down and I dropped my eyes to see he had his cock out and was stroking it.

My body shuddered a little, the black-haired man had slowed down but not stopped. I turned to look back at him, and as our eyes made contact he gave me that wink, both dirty but also flirty and fun somehow. He then leaned forward and sucked my clit into his mouth. I saw stars as my sensitive bud slipped over his lips, his tongue slid deliberately across it as he sucked and with each stroke, I felt another orgasm building and building. I realised this was all out of control now and I had no desire to stop it. None at all.

My fingers found his hair and he moaned a deep rumble into my pussy as I pulled him harder onto me. I opened my eyes again and stared down at him as he ate me expertly. I looked around the room in reverse order this time. The blonde still looked pole-axed as he stroked his cock. I couldn't see it too clearly and my eyes slid onto the braided dude. He had loosened his clothes, and with the five of us, the Koto was warming up a lot now. He sported a large bulge and he rubbed it through his clothes. A shiver went all through me. Blondie got my attention as he moved suddenly, snapping his head away from my body and staring towards the sandy-haired dude. Blondie looked even more shocked, so I looked over and let out an involuntary low growl.

Sandy was right next to me, his own tool was out and in his hands. It was hard, the head purple and angry, the foreskin all back, he must be at full mast. His cock looked amazing to my lust-filled eyes. His was a good length with a solid width that looked in proportion. I subconsciously licked my lips. I looked up at his face as he crawled on his knees onto the seating next to me. His cock was now level with my face. We both knew what we wanted, and I grasped it with a gasp. I slide my hand up and down it, loving the extreme hardness under the soft skin. I watch a single pearl of precum form on the tip. My other hand stayed in the other guy's black hair as he ate me. My eyes became lidded as the lust of the situation overtook me. I looked up into Sandy's green eyes and with a smirk, he grabbed my hair and guided my lips to his cock.

I pushed my lips together and force him to smear that precum across my face, he gave a frustrated moan, but I needed this, to be sure he understood that I was giving him permission. Before he became too frustrated I parted my lips and slide a long lick up his length before giving him what he wanted. I sucked hard as my lips slid over his throbbing head and down his shaft. I needed to indicate I was willing, hence my tease and that he didn't just force me, but now my cheeks hollowed as I bobbed my head lower. My hand snaked around to his tight ass and pulled urging him on and immediately the spell broke. His hands found my head and hair and he started to thrust in and out of my mouth, fucking it as he liked. My eyes rolled back and I moaned, deep vibrating sounds around his cock. He gasped and with gritted teeth stared down at me.

"Fuck that is amazing you little slut...."

The first words any of them had spoken to me. They went to my head, I wasn't a daughter or wife anymore I was just a willing desperate little slut. My head started to move faster on its own until he caught on and took over the pace. My friend between my legs leaned back, my juices glistening in his beard.

"A most beautiful and perfect slut. You'll be safe with us, and what happens here stays here or I'll hunt down any one of us that speaks otherwise."

Wishes78
Wishes78
22 Followers