A New Religion?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had been up an hour by the time we saw the Koto in the distance. He'd insisted we come to restock it. Reasoning that the village would expect us to unless we were to admit to the strangers being there. But I knew he hoped to meet these men and I was worried about how they'd react.

I hadn't planned to return at Winker's obvious invitation, but I'd told my husband everything. I'd gone for full disclosure and so he'd grinned with that lopsided smile I can't resist. It was always so playful and naughty.

He'd planned for us to be there first and we were. He unloaded the sledge, stowed it and let the dogs run. Ensuring they had water and food. He then took me inside the Koto and we stared around the little space.

We got the fire going, expecting to at least eat together with the others if they came and waited. As we did so, he asked about my experiences. I showed him the ropes in the roof, the spot I'd been discovered in, and the stains on the floor from where the men had taken it in turns for I don't know how many times. We giggled at those and my heart burst that I had such a man as this. Fierce, strong, accepting, loving: we just fit.

The day wore on and the sexual tension between us grew, but also apprehension. Maybe the others wouldn't come. Maybe that would be for the best. The sun had started its slow descent and we stood in the doorway watching it.

"If we want to get home tonight, we should pack up and leave quickly." I turned to look at my husband and waited for his response.

"Yes, but no one will miss us if we stay over and it would feel strange to give up waiting now?" He turned to me as that last statement became a question and I nodded.

"You sort the dog's out to make sure they're ok, I'll go get some food prepared." I smiled up at him and gave him a kiss, before turning back to the Koto.

Once inside I felt a little disappointed, maybe I'd not accidentally started a new religion! I pottered about the Koto but didn't feel like eating. No, I felt like something else entirely. The sexual tension of being in this place, my husband knowing what I'd done here, the excitement of who may arrive, it all made for a rollercoaster but the hungry thrumming in my system was not for food.

I giggled to myself and started to undress, deciding to surprise my husband as he came in. Once naked I slid myself under a pelt and started to let my hands play like I had back on the first night of the storm. I kept an ear out for his approach though. And when I heard him at the door I got up and twisted each hand up in the two ropes hanging from the roof. I bit my lip as the door inched open and he came in.

He stared at me as he closed the door, he grinned and moved to me, kissing me hard.

"Should I actually tie you there?" He asked with mischief in his eyes, I nodded and dropped my eyes to the floor. He secured my hands, and I tested them, nope no way to escape! Not that I wanted to. He then started to walk around me as he pulled off his own clothes. His eyes ate up my body with a lascivious leer. His fingers trailed around me when they weren't working him out of his clothes.

Once he was naked he came around behind me and pulled my hair to one side.

"So this is where you were worshipped like the goddess you are?" He nibbled on my neck as I nodded my response. "Four men, had you over and over right in this spot?" His hands slid around my body, one across my breast, his fingers gripping my nipple. The other across my hips and between my legs. His fingers grazed the skin along the lips of my wet pussy, but he teased, he didn't dive between them or brushed my clit. I moaned with frustrated need.

I could feel his hardness against the soft skin of my ass and I rocked my hips back and forth, the thrill of his cock between my ass cheeks sending little shudders up my spine.

He pulled back and I felt the air moving just before his hand spanked the clear skin of my butt. A red outline blossomed and he gently rubbed the skin with a soothing whisper.

"Well, it seems like you will have to survive with just me, but I will do the best I can to serve my Goddess." He chuckled and he bit my shoulder, drawing a heated yelp of need from me.

He pushed my feet wider apart and pulled me back against him, his cock tight between my ass cheeks and his hand teasing my pussy. This time he didn't disappoint and his thumb strummed my needy clit. Each stroke made me shudder in my bonds. This seemed to go on so long and I was so close to cumming but he kept the contact just insufficient. How I loved and hated him at that moment.

"What do you need, my love?" He asked in a hoarse whisper.

"You, I need you."

"I'm right here, with you, what do you really need?" His thumb rubbed across me harder and firmer. I gasped in response, bucking my hips, trying to get more contact.

"Your cock, I need your cock, pounding into me, I need your cum, on me and in me, feeding me, I need your worship but most I need..." My mind went blank as he pulled back and thrust himself deep into my pussy. I fell forward, pushed off balance with the bonds over my head and he pulled me back, harder, deeper on him. It was wonderful.

"Yes...." I groaned as I shuddered, already close to orgasm after all the teasing. His thumb didn't miss a beat.

"It's a pity your priesthood didn't make it."

I simply moaned, I'm sure I tried to say something about how he was doing perfectly well all by himself but my mind just couldn't form such a long sentence.

"I know you are loving this, but I bet you hoped to get worshipped and used as you had before, didn't you?"

I couldn't lie, but I also could barely speak, I nodded my head. He pulled my head around over my shoulder and kissed me hard and deep, giving me the acceptance that it was all ok. Then he started to pick up the pace, his thrusts giving rise to the slap of flesh on flesh and both of us moaning and groaning without hindrance, away from our village.

Boom, boom, boom.

It was the door, and we both froze. We watched as it opened slowly, the sun was a thin line and we couldn't see out the door. They began to enter the Koto. And the silence was thick like a heavy but warm fog all over us.

As before they edged around the stove away from us, one, two, three. Three very familiar forms had entered, then came a fourth and fifth. They gave a start as they saw me and my husband. They were smaller than the others and I didn't recognise them. Then came the last one, the unmistakable shape of Winker, he took in the sight and winked at me naturally.

Sandy, Blondie and Brownie had frozen unsure because of the strange man, my husband. Winker started to remove his clothes and this broke the spell.

"Goddess," he greeted me and kneeled a little in front of me. Kissing my tummy. He rose back up and caught my still statuelike husband. "And her husband?" I felt my husband nod in response. And then he spoke.

"Welcome back, my wife's high priest." He kissed my neck and nibbled my ear lobe. "We feared you weren't going to make it?"

I looked around the room at the others. Sandy, Brownie, and Blondie all grinned and were already mostly out of their clothes.

I looked at the two smaller forms with a raised eyebrow and turned my gaze to Winker. He winked naturally.

"Two new acolytes for your growing order, Goddess." He chuckled and turned back to the newcomers. "You should undress both of you."

As they did so, with a little hesitation it was obvious why. Their clothes peeled off to reveal two young women, a handful of years younger than me, but still adults. Around Blondie's age, I'd have guessed. One with bright red hair the other a deep brown, their hair was down and finished just above their cute asses.

"They heard us tell of your love and wanted to learn how to spread your grace, our Goddess." Winker chuckled some more and Brownie actually laughed. He stepped up to the redhead.

"This is my wife, I'm very fortunate." He added and he kissed her deeply, before stepping aside.

Winker stepped up to the second female. "And this is my new wife, I don't know what she sees in me."

I laughed a little "Oh, but I suspect I do..." I teased as I remembered how skilled the more experienced man was. My eyes met hers and there was a flash of connection oh yes, that was exactly why.

I turned my head towards them. "Do you promise to share your love equally with all here?" They nodded and giggled. "Apart from your husband, have you done so before?" They both shook their heads. "Will you protect us all, being careful who you talk to, who you teach about our ways? This is for us all to agree to." I added looking at the four men too.

"We will, Goddess." They all replied in unison.

"Good..." I sighed as I started to push back against my husband, still hard deep inside me.

I groaned deeply and shuddered as he took up the pace. My voice was low and gravelly. "Then what are you all waiting for...."

*****