A New Room - A New Love

Story Info
Sir came in, i saw him unbuckle his belt and I began to cry.
1.3k words
4.4
4.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A New Room -- A New Love -- slave girl sara

A true story of an encounter i had in a chat room 3/4 years ago.

After a long and emotional ending of the week I was happy see Saturday.

Not happy to get rid of my emotions but happy I had more free time to work out just where I went wrong.

I suppose it started on Thursday, from being the happiest girl I had been in ages, not that I had been sad, but this was on a different, and so unexpected level of emotions.

I had been invited to join a BDSM chat room, which, as I had personally been invited on messenger I felt obliged to return the kind gesture and join.

I cleared it with Sir first, he said as I had been in training over eighteen months I was to be trusted and it may bring me out of my shy demeanour, hard to believe I know but so true, I actually talk very little in real life.

I was taught early in life only to talk when spoken to, or suffer a spanking or belting and so being quiet suited my lifestyle.

So I joined and got a little emotionally involved with the room owner and in twenty four hours was in love with her. When I plucked up the courage to tell her I loved her she said it was nowhere near as much as she loved me. She called me cupcake, how delish is that? I think she taught me about being Bi, not sure I ever knew what it actually was.

I spoke to Sir and he was very supportive but explained it could go nowhere but an online romance. We were thousands of miles apart and he knew I would never wander far from my parents' home, like now we are only ten minutes away from them.

I accepted that with bells on and as we went through the week we got to Thursday.

Something happened from the room owner, I felt she was not putting me down as such, but showing my position in the group was not as secure as I thought, she made two more room moderators, as well as me and never mentioned it to me before.

As I signed onto the room homepage, I saw the two moderator`s names, I felt and was physically sick.

My first and special Miss had called it our room, I knew it as our room. I was so upset I skipped dinner and Sir bathing me at nine and cried myself to sleep.

My love, our room owner, emailed Sir as to my welfare and state of mind. They exchanged a few emails and she messaged me and shouted at me in bold type and called me a BRAT, me a brat, wow that was it.

I felt so let down, she was the only one I ever cammed with and sometimes she had others watching but I would have done anything for her.

On Friday I woke Sir and Daisy as usual at seven o`clock, Sir knew I was still not emotionally safe so excused me to stand in my corner as he fucked Daisy. That just compounded another put down on me, I had always woken them with my hands and mouth!

I skipped brekkie and was at my desk at eight forty-five all computers and cams turned on and ready to start work at nine.

I had been working mornings from home since lockdown with my team of nine other girls from our community.

Just before my break, around ten, Sir came into my office, our dining room, I saw him unbuckle his belt and I began to cry.

Slightly different drill, remember I was on cam so did not strip, I leant forward and lowered my knickers to my knees and raised my skirt.

A pretty normal belting and I was already crying as I was belted then Sir placed his hands in the small of my back, his warning to me it was nearly over and these were the last hard lashes.

Wow ten like an electric shock and brought our screams from me.

I could not see my girls but heard them sounding shocked. I was Miss Goody Two-Shoes!

By the way, over the past twelve weeks at least once a week I either get a due spanking or belting in front of everyone, I think it shows we are not infallible and should help act as an incentive for us to be good. Added to that we are all taught humility and were we out together somewhere a parent would soon have his daughter over his knee and spanked bare bottomed and we were all over nineteen

The belting ended and our works manager told me to take my break and regroup.

Daisy was waiting for me in the hall, hugged me and took me to the lounge, I went over her knee for some cream on my bottom.

We never spoke and I calmed, went for a pee then back to my desk.

The girls said all they saw was my face and Sir's belt stroke hitting my bottom and the CRACK as it landed.

No one asked what it was for and how I had earned it, as they were all from the same background and lifestyle as me, they knew most of the time, unless obvious we were never told why when we were spanked, belted even caned.

I had a message from Miss and told her what had happened, she said she had asked Sir to give the last ten from her, extra hard to separate them from his strokes.

I cried again, how loving was that?

I slept a little easier but did not go in the chat room on Friday.

It was Saturday morning and I knew it would be me to be fucked when I woke Sir, always was after he had given me a hiding with his belt.

I had to ride him and as my bottom rose I got a slap on it, over my yesterday`s stripes and as I came back down onto his thighs he raised up so another meeting of skin.

It may have been my longest subspace visit ever, I was still pushing cum through my body as I woke and raised myself off his chest.

It was just one of those moments.

I showered and put on my running gear, biggish knickers to stop chaffing and tight shorts, sports bra and bare midriff tight running vest, set my watch for the distance and went for a run.

I got back, almost a five km run and knew I could do another five km, I was buzzing and clear in my mind what a BRAT I had been.

My young life was a learning curve and I had now learnt what a brat was and hopefully how stop going into another brat mood.

I sent Miss a message apologising and, well, not sure what else and do you know what, she had stood down the other two moderators, and said it was Our room!

After lunch I went to Sirs office and we had a chat, well I spoke he listened.

He really added that the meeting was what I had asked for and did I want a spanking, I was soon over his knee and although it was a top of my legs spanking I cried tears of joy as well as pain as I unzipped him and thanked him.

Thank you Miss G. Sir says take love as it comes along no one can ever take away what you have had.

A postscript I have just added to this, she left the room and chat site shortly after and as co-moderator I was given the room, I closed it down and never heard from her again.