Pt 1: The First Blowjob

Story Info
Sucking another guys cock for the first time.
1.3k words
4.21
40.4k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheFunMilf
TheFunMilf
175 Followers

So a couple weeks passed, then almost a month since the conversation between Hubby and I happened. Maybe a week after we finally agreed on everything I joined a couple of dating sites. I mean it is one thing that nobody ever mentions about being a hotwife... HOW THE HELL DO I FIND DATES?

I know everyone thinks it should be easy and that I probably have lines and lines of guys ready to volunteer. But I can assure you finding a date is the hardest thing about being a hotwife. Firstly, there has to be mutual attraction. Secondly, sometimes it gets a bit awkward when I explain that I'm actually married and he is okay with everything. It often leads to some funny conversations. And finally, so many guys think that this is too good to be true and that I am a fake. Anyhow, I might write an entire blog post dedicated to this.

So after joining a couple of dating sites/apps online I started to get the hang of flirting with potential dates... and i have to say I really enjoyed it. I felt like I was single again. Looking for that fun week, month, year long fling. Often hubby would catch me smirking or laughing at my phone and ask who i was texting. I would just smile at him and say "wouldn't you like to know." I know keeping him in the dark like that was killing him but at the same time I would always notice the bulge in his pants.

So after chatting to two guys for a while I went on two dates! Just coffee dates. Nothing special. I really just wanted to dip my toes in and feel comfortable dating again! The first date my husband came with me. We had a nice chat and it turns out he ended up becoming one of my regulars... but more on that another time. The second date was when I threw a curveball at hubby. I told him I want to go alone. So I got dressed up (nothing out there... just your regular working mum outfit), left hubby with the kids and headed off to my date! It was honestly just an innocent coffee date and nothing happened but good banter! I found my cheeks hurting from smiling and laughing so much. Tip: if you can make me laugh, your more than likely going to have me bent over with my panties around my ankle some time in the future

Well let me tell you once the date was finished I checked my phone and had 15 messages and 5 missed calls from hubby. I rang him straight back and the first thing I said was "I like this guy and I'm gonna fuck him"

He didn't respond. He was shocked. We chatted for a bit on the phone where I gave him every small detail about the date before I jumped in the car and drove home. I didn't let him touch me for a while after the date. I let him stew with his own thoughts for a couple of days.

Well after that coffee date, life got in the way as life with kids does. I had been messaging the guy from my second date on and off since the date. Just flirty banter. Nothing too naughty. He had gone away for work for a couple of days but as soon as he let me know he was back in town I let him know that I was definitely keen to get together ASAP. That's when he messaged me and said, "Let's do it tonight." I was sitting at work when he messaged me, but I was so excited I agreed.

This time I asked hubby to drop me on my date. The drive was practically silent... I mean we were both in our own heads...surely picturing what the night would have installed for both of us. I was nervous again...like a teenager on her first date. But I didn't need to be.

The date went great. It was amazing how comfortable I felt with someone I literally met a couple of days earlier. There were no awkward silences, the conversation flowed and it all seemed very natural. At the end of dinner, I was very much prepared to call hubby to come get me...but I think seeing as the date went so well, we both had other thoughts in mind. Adam (by the way that was my date's name) offered to drive me home. We walked through the car park, flirting non stop, and of course we stopped in front of his 4wd ute (or a truck for most other people around the world). I'm sure he saw the devious grin that flicked across my face.

But it wasn't until he arrived at my place that the fun really started. As we were sitting in our driveway (yes the driveway of my family home where my husband was probably on the couch jerking off) I told him ...

"I'm gonna suck your cock now"

The look of surprise and excitement on his face was amazing. I handed him my phone and said record it for my hubby and went straight to it.

I got on my knees on the front seat, leant over the center console and slowly pulled his pants down revealing his big cock! And I got straight to work.

I grabbed his cock and slowly put him into my mouth. Tasting my first cock other than my husbands for a long time.

A lot was going through my mind. Here I was. A mother of 3. A loving wife to my husband of 10 years. Sitting in my driveway, with a stranger I met online, sucking on his cock!

I tell you what... without even realizing it... I was as wet as I have ever been.

I went to town on his cock. Enjoying every taste and making it one sloppy blowjob. I don't know why but when hubby compliments my blowjobs he always tells me he loves it when it is extra sloppy. So taking on board that advice from hubby I made sure to make it super sloppy! I don't think hubby ever thought that his little compliments would turn into advice I used when sucking another man's cock.

His cock actually tasted so much better than hubby's. One fact I definitely mentioned to both of them. I don't know when but during the blowjob he had decided he needed more and he slid his hand under my skirt... pulled my soaking wet thing to the side and started fingering me!

The best part about the blowjob though was how he pushed me down onto his dick while talking dirty to me. I took him all the way to his balls while he told me "you're such a good slut"... "I own this pussy"... "you're gonna suck this cock every week"... "you're such a slutty wife and I love it."

I have never really experienced dirty talk until that moment. And wow it really does add another dimension to it all.

Hearing those things while sucking his cock made me want to just submit to him. If he had asked me then and there.. I would have agreed to anything.

After sucking his dick for a while I finally had him on edge. He told me he was about to cum but he didn't need to. I could feel him about to orgasm. And when he did I sucked him dry. Making sure I got every last drop. I even showed my mouth full of cum to the camera for hubby before I swallowed it all.

What I didn't realize I did but which was caught on camera was me saying "omg your cum taste so good!" Hubby thought that was for him but it honestly tasted so good.

I kissed him goodbye... hopped out of his car and headed inside to hubby...

TheFunMilf
TheFunMilf
175 Followers