A New Roommate

Story Info
Keith moves to Alabama and rents a room from an older woman.
2.1k words
4.29
48.4k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith just moved to Mobile, Alabama for work. He had a really hard time finding a place to live in the city, so he decided to look in the suburbs outside of the city. He found a room to rent for a reasonable price. The person renting the room out was named Samantha. Samantha lived in the house, but had an extra room, so she was looking for a roommate. Keith showed up to the house to meet Samantha and check out the room she had for rent. Samantha answered the door with a smile. She was a woman in her late 30s with a strong southern accent. She was around 5' 4" with large F cup tits, a little tummy, and a gorgeous smile. Keith could see that her nipples were poking through the tight shirt she was wearing.

She was wearing a skirt that revealed a lot of her thighs. She also had a large but firm ass. Samantha looked at Keith. He was much younger than her maybe around 25, and thinner, but mostly average looking. Samantha felt disappointed at first, but she didn't know what she expected. It's not like Hugh Jackman was going to show up at her door to rent a room.

Samantha invited Keith in and started showing him around the house. She told him about the house rules, which were simple. Just be quiet after 10pm, and don't bring any girls home with him. She told Keith that she could rent the room to him for $900 a month. Keith felt that was very reasonable.

The next day Keith showed up with the small amount of personal items he had brought with him packed into his car. It only took him a few minutes to move all of his things in, and as he laid down on the bed he wondered what this phase of his life held ahead of him. Keith and Samantha had been getting along well, and after about a week, Samantha had really warmed up to Keith. One night, she invited him to come down to the living room and watch a new show she had heard about from one of her friends.

They sat on Samantha's couch watching tv, and she started rubbing his leg. Keith wasn't sure what to do. He definitely didn't want her to stop, but Samantha was also his landlord, and he couldn't afford to lose this apartment. He decided that it was worth the risk. Keith reached down and started to massage her thigh. As he started going higher, his hand kept brushing up against her crotch. He moved his hand gently around her crotch, and was amazed at how wet her pussy already was. Samantha started to unzip his pants, and slowly pulled his cock out. Samantha looked into his eyes as she started to rub his cock. She has soft hands, Keith thought.Samantha had his cock completely hard. Her hand felt so good. Keith couldn't control it, and soon he came all over Samantha's hands.

Samantha could feel Keith was watching her, looking at her big tits, and that excited her. She smiled as she handed him some tissues to clean up his cum. Keith cleaned up the cum on his pants, and they watched the rest of the show in silence. As they got up to leave, Samantha took Keith by the hand and led him up the stairs to her bedroom. She shut the door behind them. She reached out and undid his pants, letting them drop to the floor. Keith stood there in front of her, his cock now hard again.

Samantha giggled, it had been quite awhile since she had done anything with a man. She kissed him and got down on her knees. Samantha took Keith's cock into her mouth and started to gently lick and suck on it as she looked up into his eyes. Keith couldn't believe how good it felt. She took his dick into her mouth and started to deep throat it. He moved his hands to her head, and started to play with her hair. From what Samantha knew about Keith, which admittedly wasn't very much, he seemed like a sweet guy, she didn't think he would try to take advantage of her. Samantha was right, Keith was just happy to have his cock sucked by a sexy older woman. Samantha continued to suck on his cock, and Keith started moaning. He knew he was close to cumming, and he wanted to get Samantha off. He grabbed her head and slid his cock deep into her throat. Samantha moaned as she felt his dick in her throat.

Samantha reached between her legs and started to rub her pussy while Keith fucked her mouth. Keith kept fucking her mouth. His balls were ready to shoot, and he didn't want it to stop. He pushed his cock deep into her throat and Samantha gagged as Keith shot his load into Samantha's mouth. Samantha happily swallowed Keith's cum and laid on the bed and spread her legs. Keith realized her pussy was exposed, as she was only wearing a nightgown and no panties.

"Care to return the favor?" Samantha asked with a smile on her face.

Keith put his head between Samantha's legs and started to lick her pussy. He was surprised that she was so wet. He started to finger her, and she began to moan. She was almost cumming. Keith licked and fingered her clit, and Samantha started to cum. Keith continued licking her clit, and Samantha had another orgasm. Samantha grabbed Keith's head, pulling on his hair and moaning, as orgasm after orgasm rocked her body. Keith continued licking her, and after a few more orgasms, she rolled over. She looked at him and said, "You are something else."

"Thanks," said Keith, "I just hope I can keep it up."

"Don't worry," Samantha said, a large wet spot now on the bed where her pussy had been, "there's no pressure from me. I'm just happy to have a man in the house for once."

Keith lay down on the bed, and Samantha snuggled up to him. Keith thought about what he had just done. He certainly wasn't going to tell anyone about having sex with his landlord. Samantha was sexy, and seemed to like sex just as much as he did. Keith couldn't believe that had just happened, and that he was now seemingly sexually intertwined with this older woman.

As Keith started to fall asleep, Samantha nudged him.

"You can't sleep in my bed," Samantha said with some sadness in her voice, "maybe someday, but for now you still have to sleep in your room."

Keith seemed to understand and got up, yawning as he walked up the stairs to his room. Passing out as soon as his head hit the pillow.

The next day, Keith knocked on Samantha's door. She was surprised he had come to talk to her, but let him in. She invited him into the living room.

"What can I do for you?" Samantha asked.

"I just wanted to thank you for last night."

"I think I should be thanking you, as much as you should be thanking me," Samantha laughed.

"I can't believe that you let me eat your pussy last night," Keith said, "it has been a long time since I have been with someone like that."

"Well, I'm flattered," Samantha said, "and it was a lot of fun. Maybe we'll do it again soon."

Samantha winked.

"I can only hope," Keith laughed.

Over the next few weeks Keith and Samantha didn't have sex again, but they continued to spend time together. Getting to know each other better and finding out that they actually had a lot in common. They liked the same kinds of music, both grew up with parents who were in the military, both loved movies, and both liked sex. Even though Keith enjoyed masturbating, he was excited to have another person besides himself that he could fuck.

Keith started to get up to head to his room, but Samantha reached over and put her hand on his arm. As he sat back down she climbed up onto his lap, Samantha's huge tits right in his face, and her crotch right on top of his cock. She kissed him, and then started to unbutton his shirt. She slid it off his shoulders, and then reached up and unbuttoned his jeans. She pulled his jeans and underwear off, throwing them onto the floor. Samantha got up and took off her night gown, she apparently wasn't wearing panties tonight either, because she was now standing in front of Keith naked.

Keith had never seen her bare tits before and he could feel his cock twitching at the sight of them. For how big they were, they were surprisingly perky, especially for a woman her age. She had small nipples and areolas. His mouth must have been open because Samantha smiled at his reaction.

"Do you like what you see," she asked sarcastically.

"Fuck yes," Keith said, "and I can't wait to taste them."

Samantha just laughed at him.

"You have to earn them," she said, "I don't like to just use anyone's body."

Samantha walked up to Keith and stood over him on the couch, she turned around and sat down, now showing him her big ass, and started to give him a lap dance, rubbing his cock between her ass cheeks.

"Oh yeah," Keith moaned, "oh fuck, keep that up."

Samantha continued to grind on him, as she slowly moved up and down the length of his cock. She bent all the way over and shook her ass right in his face. Keith didn't even know what to say. Samantha turned around and put her nipple into Keith's mouth, telling him to suck on them. Keith sucked and bit on her breasts, and Samantha slid her hands down between them, grabbing his cock. Samantha proceeded to fuck him with her hand, as she continued to rub her tits on his face. Keith was in heaven.

"Do you want to see what it feels like in my pussy?" Samantha asked.

"Yes," Keith moaned, "please."

Samantha got up, climbed up onto the couch, and laid back down. Keith got between her legs, and started to rub his dick against her pussy. Samantha moved her hips and rubbed her back against him.

Soon Samantha was soaking wet and Keith's cock slipped into her pussy with no effort. They both moaned in relief. There had been so much sexual tension in the house for weeks and they finally got to express their lust for each other. Keith started slow but soon he was pounding Samantha's pussy and staring at her tits as they bounced back and forth with the rhythm of their fucking.

Keith had never fucked a woman with a pussy as tight as hers, or as wet as hers. It was incredible. Keith started cumming inside of her and Samantha moaned. He pulled out and laid next to her. Samantha rolled over on top of him.

"I'm not done with you yet," Samantha said.

Samantha started to rub her wet pussy against Keith's soft cock, cum dripping out of her pussy all over his dick. Keith was in heaven. Samantha knew she wasn't going to be able to take all of him, but she wanted it all. She wanted his cock in her ass.

"I want you to fuck my ass," Samantha said.

"Okay," Keith said without a moment's hesitation.

Samantha scooted forward on Keith and started to slide his cock into her ass, riding it slowly at first. Keith moved his hand around to Samantha's clit, rubbing it gently. She was loving it.

"That's it," Samantha moaned, "fuck my ass harder."

Keith started pushing his hips up, meeting her thrusts and roughly shoving his cock into her ass, he moaned in pleasure.

Samantha started to buck back against him, her ass moving with each thrust. Samantha was moaning louder and louder. Keith reached up and started playing with her tits, pinching her nipples and squeezing them. Samantha moaned and suddenly stopped riding. Keith could feel her legs shaking and he knew she was coming. She moaned loudly, as her legs spasmed for 15 or 20 seconds. She collapsed on Keith, his cock slipping out of her ass.

"That was amazing," Samatha said between gasping breaths.

"You're amazing," Keith said, "never stop riding me like that."

"Never," Samantha said, "I could fuck your cock every day."

Samantha grabbed Keith's hand and led him to her room.

"You can sleep in here with me tonight," Samantha said with a smile, "I like you Keith, I hope you can stick around for awhile."

They went to bed. Keith crawled in bed with Samantha, spooning her from behind. They spooned all night long. They fell asleep in each other's arms. Keith knew he made the right choice in moving to Mobile.