All Comments on 'A New Running Partner'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
trigudistrigudisabout 8 years ago
Liked It

Very descriptive and well written. I see possibilities for another chapter or chapters that include confrontations with the characters' significant others.

TrekprnTrekprnabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed the story

A good start to what can be a set of stories. The strong female (ROTC can do that) who is an accomplished runner knows how to make this mutual pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

The best story I've read on here in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well done. 5*

lolax2lolax2over 6 years ago
Delicious

5 stars!

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 2 years ago

Brilliant story…. And the sex act so well described. As a runner myself I can only dream of experiencing such joy. Do keep writing.

MattiemaybeMattiemaybeover 2 years ago

A runners story by a runner! Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't encourage the cheating but it was an excellent read. Very good grammar.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

Nice sex! I personally didn't feel the age difference added a lot of value

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Very well written. Had me fully engaged. Would love to read more with these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story. Loved the build up. Want more chapters.

Marklynda2Marklynda25 months ago

Makes me want to take up running, lol. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...