A New Society Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman joins a community where she is quickly bred.
3.7k words
4.09
42.5k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What kind of people join your community then" I asked. I was sitting in the second story office in the Hill Country, Texas of tech investor and billionaire Isaac Noyes. It had been a well known secret online for years that Noyes had left Silicon Valley and taken up residence in rural Texas. People quickly figured out that he'd had some kind of well... for lack of a better word, compound built. A collection of modern homes around a few central buildings, all ringed in heavy fencing and tight security.

"Well Emma, I think I am only looking for the right kind of people," he said smiling, leaning back in his chair. "I've hand selected all those who come here but what I really look for is hunger — hunger to make the world a different place, hunger to reject the society that we are told to live in."

It took several follow-up questions before he got to what I was really asking, "What was this place?"

"We are a new type of society." He said, "It became clear to me a long time ago that there are two kinds of people in this world, Directors and Helpers. Directors get work done by making decisions, creating rules, and looking at the big picture. Helpers are there to work together and collaborate to do as they are asked. We've called them a lot of different things over the years: Alphas and betas, Masters and servants, Dominates and submissives. But I didn't think that any of those terms really fit.

"Now modern society has never really understood what calls some to oversee and some to serve, so I created my own. Here Directors may choose their Helpers and are given freedom to mold them mentally, physically, sexually — however they wish."

"That comes close to sounding like permission to abuse them?" I said, raising an eyebrow

"No, no, no," he said, waving his hands, "Abuse and harm is strictly forbidden. Part of why everyone here is hand selected and closely scrutinized is because we have no tolerance for real harm"

He went on to explain the details of his new society. Directors (who were mostly men) were allowed to choose their Helpers (mostly women). Directors mostly had jobs that allowed them to work remotely using The Farm's (his name for this compound) high speed fiber internet. A large portion of their income went to The Farm, "tithe" as Noyes called it. Helpers, on the other hand, took jobs around the community. They worked in the hydroponic greenhouses growing crops, they worked in the clinic as nurses, they were teachers and den minders to the children of The Farm. They also served on planning committees, operated the mailroom and library, and took turns with cleaning duties.

As I chatted with Noyes, it became clear that children were a key part of his vision for The Farm. Birth control was one of the few things strictly forbidden at The Farm (along with firearms, narcotics, and social media). It was Noyes vision that children should be brought into the world when nature called for it and that part of a female Helper's duty was to bare her Director's children. After six months "on the breast," as he called it, they would be taken into the care of the Den Mother who would oversee the collective growth and education of every child in The Farm.

"It is only through collective upbringing can we learn to live in harmony. The next generation will not need to be taught about Directors and Helpers, they will know which they are before they can read."

We spoke for almost two hours and I took extensive notes, this is the first interview Noyes had given since he began The Farm and he'd spared no detail, refused no question. I knew why though; this interview came at a heavy price. When I first reached out to him to request this interview, I didn't expect a response. I am a 23-year-old in her second year working for a major newspaper, but much to my shock he did respond.

He made the terms of this interview very clear; I would be allowed to ask anything I waned but I had to see the community first-hand — not as a visitor, but a member. He would only accept me if I agreed to live at The Farm, and become a full part of his new society, for one full year.

It had taken a lot of convincing to for my editor to allow me a one-year sabbatical so early in my career, but he agreed that this was a chance that shouldn't be missed. I promised him a full draft of not just an article, but a book on Noyes' idea when I returned.

"It's a pleasure to have you join our family." Noyes said, embracing me once we'd finished the interview. He offered me a clipboard full of paperwork, waving his hand and saying something about legal releases. "Here's what will happen next, I will take you down to the clinic for a full exam and but first..."

My eyes went wide as he began to unzip his pants.

"This is your test of loyalty to this place, take me into your mouth until I release my seed."

He was already half erect, the purple head of his member bobbing in the air.

"You can't be serious," I balked.

You agreed to do as you were asked, and I am asking you to suck my cock.

I took a deep breath and sank to my knees, grabbing hold of his cock. I ran my tongue up the underside and around the head as I took him into my mouth. He placed a gentle hand on the back of my head as I bobbed back and forth on his cock, moaning slightly.

I closed my eyes. I was ashamed of it at the time, but I felt myself becoming wet feeling his warm, pulsing cock slide down my throat.

After a few minutes, I felt his cock pulse and a flood of salty cum flood my mouth. I nearly gagged, but held my composure.

"Swallow" I heard him order, and I obeyed.

I opened my eyes and an stood as he shoved his cock back into his pants.

"Good," he said, "we will designate you a Helper."

"Is that really how you decide, after all that talk of science and behavior." I gawked.

He shot me a look that said, 'know your place' before answering.

"No, for each it is different, but had you been a Director then no power on earth could have made you kneel and pleasure me. But you took to it naturally, I think you maybe even enjoyed it."

"You will have a new name as a part of your new life. No longer Emma Margaret Hansson but.." he paused for a moment, thinking. "Lucina, after the Roman Goddess."

"Ok," I agreed, my mouth still full of the salty aftertaste of Noyes' cum.

"Good, I am pleased to welcome you Helper Lucina. Next I will take you down to the clinic and then we will find you a Director."

We left the central glass and steel building where Noyes' office was and walked down a small but well-kept pathway to another modern building nearby. There were a dozen or so building in this central area clustered around a small brick courtyard. To my right, Lake Ealy reflected the afternoon sun. Around the lake were scattered several hundred newly-built modern homes connected by neat pathways. A collection of greenhouses sparkled in the bright sun at one end of the lake and a small barnyard was noticeable at the other.

The clinic was like anything you'd expect to see at a major hospital, Noyes had clearly spared no expense in making every detail of this place modern. He introduced me to Dr. Weis, a kind looking man in his mid-sixties. Weis explained that he as the head Director and physician of The Farm, with a double board certification in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics/Gynecology. He was aided by a team of nurse Helpers, two of whom I noticed had round pregnant bellies under their scrubs. My mind briefly acknowledged the seemingly unavoidable fact that I may become pregnant while here, though at the time I couldn't even process the thought and so quickly ignored it.

He gave me a full physical exam, drew blood, and then a full pelvic exam. Afterwards, he gave me several pills to take immediately.

About an hour later I was proclaimed in excellent health.

I was returned to the main building, this time to a room on the first floor.

"This is the choosing ceremony," Noyes said, "normally there would be a new class of dozen or so new Helpers chosen alongside you but I've made an exception in your cases"

He motioned to a door to my left.

"Go in there an strip naked, place your old clothes and shoes in the box along with your wallet, keys, and cell phone turned off. Wipe off any makeup as well." He commanded. "Then put on the blindfold and knock — I will retrieve you."

"Naked?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes, a Helper must take the world as it comes, naked and blind but trust her Director to chose the path that keeps her safe. Keep your hands at your side, do not speak unless spoken to, and address them as Sir."

A few moments later I was blind but heard the door open and Noyes take my hand. I felt my face was red knowing that he could see my nipple stiffening in the cold air.

He led me down another hallway for a few more minutes and through another set of doors. I could hear that we'd entered a larger room with at least a dozen people inside it. It took every ounce of my will not to cover myself and run.

"Directors!" Noyes began. "We have a special day as a new Helper has joined this community. Who among you would claim Helper Lucina?"

I heard what sounded like the rustle of hands raising.

"Come then, question and examine her."

He heard the rustle of movement and then the warmth of several men surrounding me.

"Helper Lucina, are you a virgin?"

"No, Sir." I answered.

"Helper Lucina, how many partners have you had?" A new voice.

"Six, Sir."

"Helper Lucina, your age?" A new voice again

"Twenty-three, Sir."

"Helper Lucina, when did you last menstruate?"

"Three weeks ago, Sir" I said, my voice hesitant at that question.

A hand cupped my breast and gently pinched my nipple, causing it to become even more erect. A new voice asked, "Helper Lucina, what side bra do you wear?"

"36C, Sir."

A new pair of hands grabbed my hips and gave a gentle squeeze, the hands drawing down across my ass.

"Helper Lucina, have the women in your family birthed healthy children?"

I paused, unsure of how to answer. "I... I think so? Sir!" I quickly added.

I took a sharp breath as a new hand reached between my legs, gently parting the lips of my vagina and running a finger along my clit.

"Helper Lucina, do you enjoy sex?"

"Yes Sir," I said honestly.

More questions peppered the room as I was prodded, groped, and fondled for what felt like twenty minutes.

Noyes clapped his hands and I felt the crowd disperse.

"Directors, how much will you give me for Helper Lucina?"

"Fifteen thousand" one said.

"Twenty"

"Twenty-five"

"Forty"

"I'll give you eighty-five thousand for her!" A strong voice from the back of the room called out, and there was quiet after.

After a moment Noyes said, "Director Caelus Adamantine you have a new Helper."

"Helper Lucina, I hereby grant you to the care and ownership of Director Caelus. Your full name shall henceforth be Lucina Adamantine."

I felt a rough but gentle hand take my and lead me out of the room.

When he lifted the blindfold, I saw the face of the man I was now bound to. He had round cheeks and a square jaw, covered by a thick and full (but well kept) salt and pepper beard. He smiled.

He wasn't tall, maybe 5'10 but well-built with tree trunk arms and a barrel chest. I would later learn that he'd spent most of his life as a steel foreman before getting rich through tech stocks. He wore a flowing shirt and linen pants with sandals.

"Hello Lucina, I am pleased to have you join my family." He placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. He offered me the cotton robe held in his other hand and I quickly put it on, grateful to cover myself after being so exposed.

"I have one Helper before you," he said, "Faustina. She has borne me two children and is a wonderful Helper. I hope that you will be much the same."

I followed him through The Farm back to his house. While we walked, he was kind in answering all of my questions about what I'd gotten myself into.

As we entered his house I saw Faustina, she looked to be in her early thirties with wide hips and large breasts. She wore a satin green robe with nothing underneath. Her black hair draped down over her olive skin and she smiled.

"Director, I am please to see our new Helper." She said as if it were scripted but her smile made it feel genuine.

Caelus stepped forward and placed a hand on my hip.

"I should like to lie with you both and christen our new Helper." He moved closer and I felt his hot breath on my neck and the bulge in his pants.

I stepped forward and kissed Faustina, feeling her hand wrap around my waist. She smelled like lemongrass and sugar. Caelus wrapped his hands around me, untying my robe and letting it fall to the floor. I reached down and pulled away the small sash that kept Faustina clothed and felt her naked body press against mine as her robe too fell.

Her breasts were bigger and fuller than mine, my hand fell to her clit and I began to play with her feeling her warm breath as she moaned into our kiss.

We were soon on the bed. I lay on my back with Faustina at my side, squeezing my boobs and playing with my nipples while her other hand gently circled my clit. I took several deep breaths and moaned.

I felt Caelus grab my thighs and pull me forward, keeling between my legs his large cock inches from my opening. Faustina kissed me deeply as I felt him slide into me, filling me entirely. I moaned as he began to fuck me, Faustina's fingers playing with my clit as I moaned.

It only took a minute before my back arched and I let out a deep, guttural moan as the orgasm washed over me. Faustina startled my head, lowing her wet cunt over my mouth. I obeyed and began licking her opening. It wasn't long before she began moaning loudly and grinding herself into my face.

Caelus continued to fuck me, his heavy balls slapping loudly slapping my ass as he gave several deep, guttural grunts. Finally I felt him thrust hard into me, forcing me to let out a noise somewhere between a moan and a yelp. He cock twitched and his balls pressed against me as I felt his warm seed pour into me unprotected womb. I felt another, smaller orgasm fill me as his member twitched inside of me.

He pulled out and I felt Faustina climb off my face, I opened my eyes to see her sucking his cock and balls — licking up every last drop of cum. I closed my eyes exhausted, letting his thick cum begin to ooze out of my spent hole.

I lay there for nearly an hour, mentally and physically exhausted from the last few hours. I'd conducted the biggest interview of my career, sucked a billionaire's cock, been through a full Doctor's visit, poked, prodded, questioned, and sold in front of who knows how many men. And now I was laying on my new Master's? Husbands? Bed with his cum slowly dripping out of me.

Once I was finally ready to get up, Faustina showed me where the bathroom was and where to shower. I used two fingers to scoop the rest of Caelus' semen out of me and watched it run down the drain.

Faustina explained that I would be provided clothes of my own but that she suspected some of hers would fit me in the meantime. Her closes was full of flowing robs and light dresses. Thinking back on it, the few women I'd seen walking through The Farm on my way home with Caelus had all been in light flowing attire.

That was typical here, Faustina said. They adapted well to maternity ware and breastfeed. She was honest when she saw the curious look on my face, as much as Noyes may pretend otherwise — the job of the Helpers was to bare children for the movement and I should expect to be pregnant soon.

I picked out a blue and white dress that came close to fitting me, though given Faustina's larger chest it looked fairly baggy. A pair of clean black panties with no bra. I was told that bras were unofficially forbidden at the farm. She then showed me around the house.

It was modern, only built six or seven years ago. On the ground floor was the kitchen, dining room, living room, and Caelus' office. The small upstairs held one bedroom and one bathroom with a single guestroom.

I knew before being told that we'd all be sharing a bed every night.

It was nearly evening, so I helped Faustina fix dinner. She and I would divide the household chores, I was told, as was our duty.

We weren't even finished with dinner before I felt my thoughts drifting to sex and a wetness begin to grow between my legs. I found myself staring at Caelus, remembering his thick cock that had only fucked me a few hours before.

I know now why my mind was so quickly aroused. One of the pills Dr. Weis gave me negated my lingering birth control, allowing me to get pregnant right away. The second caused my libido to skyrocket, turning me into a horny teenager for all intents and purposes.

Caelus noticed and told Faustina to do the dishes without me. He led me upstairs and practically threw me on the bed face down. I instinctually raised my ass as I felt his hand lift my dress and pull down my underwear. With no hesitation, he shoved his member deep inside me. A few minutes later I lay exhausted again as cum once again dripped out of me.

We all slept in the same bed that night, Faustina and I nude on either side of Caelus.

I woke up horny again, and found my hands drifting toward the sleeping Caelus' balls. He awoke and turned in bed to face me, his cock warm against my flat belly.

"It will slow down after a few days," he said, seeming to read my mind.

We kissed as I reached down and maneuvered his cock into me. His hands explored by breasts, pinching and squeezing my nipples. We woke Faustina, who placed a hand on his balls and gently played with them as he thrust fully inside of me.

With a deep, primal grunt he came and I felt the now familiar warmth of his seed spreading inside of me.

That morning, after I cleaned myself up, I was taken to learn what my role would be at the The Farm. Noyes had explained that all Helpers had a role to play, as assigned by the community. Some were teachers, nurses, or worked in the greenhouse. Because of my experience, I was placed to work in greenhouses.

The greenhouses were administered by Director Mors and largely run by his Helpers. He appointed Helper Fama to show me the ropes. Caelus left and I spend the rest of the day with Fama learning how to water and tend to the crops.

The Farm was entirely self-sufficient, so hydroponically grown fruits and vegetables were critical to it.

I was exhausted by the time I returned home but being away from Caelus all day had me almost mad with desire. Clearly he felt the same way because only moments after I arrived home I was bent and fucked over the living room sofa.

The days drifted into a routine, as Caelus promised my sex drive normalized after a few days. Still though, I was being filled once and sometimes twice a day. Faustina was often an enthusiastic participant in it as well, taking turns pleasuring Caelus and I. A wardrobe arrived of dresses fit to my body and I finally understood why these clothes would be useful once I got pregnant. They seem designed to fit a very large belly and milk-filled breasts with ease.

My time was spent with Caelus, at the greenhouses, and helping Faustina with chores at home. I even found some time to explore The Farm, learning my way around the lake.

I learned more about Caelus and Faustina too. They had both been at The Farm for nearly five years, part of the earliest group to arrive. Faustina bore Caelus tow children who were being raised in the Den, they were four and two now.

I had been there almost four weeks when I notice the inevitable, my period was late. Without much surprise I was taken to Dr. Weis who confirmed what I already knew, I was pregnant.

The next few weeks were miserable, I was sick nearly every morning and had no appetite for sex. I would watch as Caelus fucked Faustina and lick his cock after he came inside her.

12