A New Spin on Role Playing Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both guys found a good pace and were really going into me! Finally I was in cock-slut heaven! After a few more minutes, I felt my hands being unhooked from the sides and I was rewarded with a cock in each hand! I began stroking softly with the smooth gloves, hoping that felt good.

I'm sure it was the added visuals, but shortly after getting the cocks in my hands, I could feel both my lovers speeding up and it wasn't long before I was being fed my first two loads of the day! My ass man came first, speeding up and grabbing tight onto my hips, grunting and driving deep. I could feel the pulsing of his cock shooting deep in me. He caught his breath before pulling out of me. I could feel the cum tricking out of my ass and running down my panties and clitty. That really made me feel like a well-used slut!

Just a few moments later the cock in my mouth sped up, and the guy began really fucking my face before grabbing a handful of hair and driving balls deep in my mouth. I could feel his cock pulsing and twitching deep in my throat as he shot right down my throat. He took a breather before he realized I couldn't breath and pulled back out. I took several deep breaths and he patted my head, milking the last few drops of cum on my gagged lips.

The cocks in my hands were pulled away moments later, but the quickly replaced the ones in my mouth and ass. Meanwhile, two more cocks were placed in my hands. I was about as full of cock as I could be and was loving it!

The guys were loving it and really getting into it, calling me all kinds of dirty names and spanking my ass while they were fucking me. The guys fucking my face were getting into both smacking my face with their cocks and making me gag on them!

I lost track of the parade of cocks, and how many took my ass, mouth and even my hands, but it was a lot. I also came at some point while one of the bigger cocks was pounding away at my ass. It had been building for some time, but the intensity of it surprised me! Since my mouth and ass were full at the time, I was instead bucking like a bronco and both my lovers held on and finished shortly after I did.

At some point my hands were empty and I just had one guy left who was plowing away at my ass. He started speeding up, then pulled out suddenly, he stepped around and shoved his cock into my mouth. Asking me, "Can you taste your slutty ass on my cock, you whore?" This must have really turned him on since he switched like that a few times before finally cumming in my mouth and telling me what a "dirty little ass to mouth slut," I was. That just started getting me worked up again!

I guess everyone was done with me since someone came over and unhooked my ankles from the horse. I pulled the blindfold and undid the ring gag. I stood unsteadily and was amazed at the amount of cum that was in me! It was running from everywhere! Mostly my ass, but there was quite a bit on every part of me. My legs were also quite shaky from all the activity, mostly the pounding of my ass I'd guess!

I walked unsteadily making my way back towards the parking area when one of the guys I hadn't seen before came up and smiled at me, "Uh hey, I'm Dwight, and I uhh..."

Okay, this was kinda cute, I guess he won? Was he shy after just seeing what I had taken, repeatedly! "Did you win me?" I smiled and tossed my hair, trying to look kinda sexy. I'm sure I looked like hell. To his credit, he grinned and smiled at me.

"Okay Dwight, are you going to give me a ride home so I can clean-up? Or are we going out with me like this?" I asked.

"Oh, uh, sure. I can give you a ride," he turned and offered me his arm to steady myself.

"Thanks," I said, holding on as we made our way back to the parking lot. All the guys were waving and grinning from ear-to-ear! I was smiling myself, even though I had what felt like a gallon of their jizz pouring out of my ass!

As we got in the car, Dwight started driving, "Also, Henry gave me some stuff for you," he noted.

"Oh, good!" I brightened quickly, now I could practice and dress on my own! As we pulled up to my place a little while later, Dwight got out and carried the bags of clothes up to my place. After he dropped off the clothes, I asked, "Do you want to come back at a certain time? Is there anything specific you want me to wear?"

"Uh yeah, I guess, I'll stop back around 6 and I'll have you put on a little fashion show for me. See what this new stuff is like," he gestured to the bags.

I smiled, "That sounds kind of fun, actually!"

He grinned broadly, "Okay! I'll see you then." He waved and headed out. I was glad I had some time, since I was going to need a long shower and a nap! This being a cock-slut thing was tiring! No rest for the wicked though, I had a date in a couple hours and needed to get ready!