A New Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt between my wide-spread legs while still keeping my stiff penis pointed downward. In a soft, gentle voice, she asked, "Are you my good girl?"

I whimpered softly, "Yes. I'm your good girl."

She leaned in and kissed my lips gently before saying, "Then go pee for me. Be my good girl and let go."

While looking right into her eyes, I finally relaxed and when my stream started, I chirped, "Oh!"

Deborah smiled, "That's it, let it go, Sami. I'm right here for you. I'll always be here for you."

I sat naked on the toilet with my legs spread wide apart, Deborah was aiming my penis, and my back was arched deeply. The entire time I was going, we stared into each other's eyes. When my stream did finally stop, Deborah pulled a few sheets of toilet tissue from the roll left behind for us and dabbed the delicate, pink head of my penis. She then went back and pulled off even more toilet tissue from the roll. She did something I wasn't at all expecting. She had me lean forward and wiped up the excess lubricant from between my cheeks. It was a little embarrassing, slightly humiliating, but also a very caring and loving thing for her to do.

When she stood up, I was going to follow, but I paused when I smelled her arousal. With no furniture, I wasn't sure where I was going to eat her. But I was definitely going to eat her! She wasn't the sort of lady to lay on the floor. So, I made a quick decision. I rose onto my feet and quickly closed the lid of the toilet before moving to the opposite side of her, knelt, and began to unbutton and unzip her pants.

She whispered down at me, "You don't need to do this, Baby. It's okay. I wanted this afternoon to be all about you."

I ignored her words and wiggled her pants down her legs before going back for her soaked panties. When they were both at her ankles, I had her sit down on the seat of the toilet. It wasn't the most graceful thing, but I did manage to slip under her leg and pop up between them with her ankles behind me and her pants keeping me in place.

She was drenched with her arousal. Her lips were already peeled open and her clit was swollen up and bright pink. There was no drawn-out foreplay that day. No, I dove in and licked along the length of her womanhood. I lapped at her pussy with the flat of my tongue three times before sucking her swollen clit into my mouth. I let it go and licked along both sides of her clit before sucking it back in my mouth. In very little time, her fingers were knotted in my hair and her thighs were squeezed tightly against my head.

When she came, I was gently sucking on her clit. Her thighs began to clamp down on my head hard. Her fingers knotted up even more tightly than usual. And when her orgasm crested, it was intense. Her body shivered and shook. Muscles all over her body twitched. She moaned deeply in a guttural way. She kept her fingers knotted in my hair and kept my face in place until her button became too sensitive and she pulled my head away from her pussy. I wiggled back as far as I could go before I stood and stepped out from between her legs.

While she sat there still catching her breath with a huge smile on her face. I giggled, "I think we're going to be happy here."

Deborah reached down and touched her 'cherry chapstick' for a split second before pulling her hand away. It was still very tingly and sensitive. "I know we're going to be very happy here."


12