A New Take on Sharing

Story Info
You share me with your newly divorced father.
4.7k words
4.39
23.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The is a part in a series focusing on a couple and their sexual exploits. For this part, the female within the story is around her 30s while the boyfriend/husband (free to imagine) is around 36, and the dad is around his 60s. I model the female character after my own habits and sexual fantasies. I hope you enjoy.

--------------------------

"Come on baby, please?" you whispered/yelled at me in the kitchen of your dad's home. "Just this one time. Maybe two. If you don't like it, I will never bring it up again. But I am positive that you will. Baby, please? He has been so down since my mom cheated on him and then divorced him. What do you say?"

I was still hesitant; you could tell by the look on my face. You have shared me with other men many times before, that was nothing new. But watching me with your father, and then joining, makes me hesitant. "If, and I mean if, I go through with this, you owe me big. I mean big. I don't care if this ends up being the most fantastic thing in my life, you will still owe me. Let's get through dinner and I will let you know as we do dishes."

"Okay baby girl. Love you."

All through dinner, I kept imagining how you would look when you were your dad's age. It wasn't that hard either, you two were almost carbon copies. Only a few of your mother's features made themselves apparent in your features. You are handsome now and, based upon your father, that wasn't going to change anytime soon. The absolute no to your idea, to being shared with your father, is slowly turning itself into a maybe. Something which you read based upon the growing smirk you had on your face throughout dinner.

By the time you and I were doing our dishes, my maybe was leaning towards a yes. You and I both knew that. So, when you pressed your front against my back and started to kiss my neck, while I was hands deep in soap and bubbles, I knew that I was in trouble. Based upon your erection pressed against my ass, you knew too.

"Sooo, baby. Here's what I am thinking. We already agreed on spending the weekend here, so we don't have to rush into this. That'll give you time to ensure that your mind is made up. However, in the meantime, you and I are going to fuck in my old bedroom, with the door open. You can try to hold in your moans, but I intend on making it very hard for you." All the while, your hands were moving lower and lower until they reached the top of my panties, in which I slowed down in my washing. Between your hand in my panties, your erection pressed up against my ass, and your words, I was having a hard time concentrating on finishing the dishes. "Keep washing babe, I haven't had anything to dry and put away for a while now. Then you can wear your ass-cheek shorts and your see-through tank top tomorrow while we help him outside. After that, maybe we could invite him to our playtime."

After what felt like a lifetime, the dishes were done, we were in our room, breathing heavily after a rather loud romp in the sheets, one which I do not doubt that your father heard us. After sex cuddling with your penis still in whatever hole you came in is my favorite, this time your softened cock was still slightly in my pussy.

"Holy crap, baby doll. I didn't go near your ass or your clit and you were practically squirting all over me. You can't say that the idea of fucking my father doesn't turn you on. Maybe even the thought of him in your pussy and me in your ass was what pushed you over the edge. Hmm?"

At my face reddening even more, you know you got your answer. "Judging by the hardening cock I felt in my pussy, you liked that idea too, love. After all, who was the one who even came up with the idea in the first place. I guess you better make sure all of our toys are clean and ready for us tomorrow night. Maybe the stuff to tie me up too? Wait, how do you know that he would even be interested in fucking me, with or without you?"

"'Cuz he isn't blind." At my glance at my tummy, "Yes baby, he likes your tummy probably just as much as I do. And your arms too. And the double chin that only appears when you try to, like now. And especially your precious boobs. He probably can't wait until he can have those thighs clamped around his head while he dives into your pussy. So yes, baby, I am positive that he is attracted to you. Plus, I may or may not have noticed some subtle looks in your direction since the first time I met you. Now-" you cut off as you switch how we were laying with one leg over your waist, to where I was straddling you. "I want you to grind against me until you are in the mood again while I get an eyeful of those luscious tits, then I want you to turn so I can play with your ass."

Judging by the not-so-subtle looks in the morning, your dad either really liked my outfit or he heard all of our trysts last night. Something that did not escape your notice either, based upon the wink you send my way every time his glance becomes more obvious. Both of us could hardly wait until tonight, your father not suspecting a thing.

~

"You didn't fill me in on the plan," I hissed at you while we did the nightly dishes. "And no," I cut you off as you opened your mouth to speak, "I am not walking out in front of him naked. Whatever you come up with, you will be there the whole time. I will not have your dad think of me as some cheating hussy!"

"Chill sweetie. I wouldn't do that to you?" At my side-eye, you amended your statement, "Even if you did, I don't think that he would think that. And if he did, I am sure that his thoughts would be corrected quickly. Regardless, here's what I am thinking..."

I could feel my heart pounding in my ears as I waited hidden in the shadows of the hallway, in my skimpiest nightie, waiting for your signal. Very little was left to the imagination; the only thing hiding my nipples was cleverly placed stitching and the only reason that my crotchless panties and pussy wasn't on display was that the nightie fell to the tops of my thighs. A hazard of being short and plus sized. Otherwise, every freckle and the tan line was easily seen through the sheer white fabric. Just thinking of the plausible events to follow had my pussy wet essentially all day. The cum you dumped into my pussy before I got ready was no help either.

At your signal, a scratch of your left ear, I did my best saunter out of the hallway and into the eyesight of both you and your dad. Even without looking at him, I could hear the sharp intake of breath and slight choking from your father. Your satisfaction was practically rolling off of you in waves as I watched you eye me from my messed-up hair to my bare feet. What felt like eons probably only took thirty seconds to a minute to make my way to straddle your lap, facing you, and completely disregarding your dad. My butt was slightly angled, allowing your dad to have a glance of my pussy, just enough to make out the lack of a crotch. Both of your hands went to grip my ass cheeks, slowly kneading them

"Hi baby, I thought I could put something on for you after you just fucked me so good. I brought some toys from home that we didn't get a chance to try out last night. I want to feel full of our favorite plug in my ass as you pound my pussy. It would be nice if tonight would have been one of those nights that you could share me."

One of your hands changed from my ass to reach between us and stroke my pussy and the other one lifted the too long nightie for skin contact still on my ass. "Mmm baby. Did you play with yourself before coming out here? You are dripping wet. Listen," you said as you noisily stroked my pussy. My wetness audible from across the room, an easy feat between my juices and your cum. "Did you push out my cum from your pussy yet or are you saving it as a snack for me? We have a voyeur watching babe," a distinct smacking sound was made as you slapped my ass. "Maybe if you ask him nicely, he will join us. Why don't we strip you of this nightie and you can turn around and show our guest your pussy. Give him a bit of a show." Before getting off of your lap, I made a show of reaching down to my pussy, fingering my pussy for a few seconds, getting a dollop of your creamy white cum on my fingers, and then bringing it to my lips. All while your fingers were making as much noise as possible by stroking the outer lips of my vagina. I pressed my lips together to smear the cum around before leaning in to kiss you. My hips started grinding against your fingers, searching for more contact, in the middle of our kiss. "Now, babe," you said after you broke off of our deep kiss with another couple of slaps against my ass.

I slowly moved off of your lap, making sure to wiggle and bend my hips a bit more than usual. You sat back, an eye on my strip show, and another on your dad, who hadn't moved an inch from when I first came in. I turned around; your dad was now able to get a full view of my nipples pushing against the clever stitching as well as the freckles that I have gotten from swimming naked with you over the years. I watched as your dad's eyes drank me in, his mouth going slightly slack as I reached to undo the tie holding the two sheer panels together between my breasts. I heard him draw in a sharp breath as I parted the panels and allowed your hands to pull the straps off of my shoulders, down my arms, and eventually completely off of me, baring me completely to your father's gaze. I didn't move for a few moments, allowing him to get an idea of what usually hid between the sweats and hoodies I usually wore around him.

"Ohhhh fuck," I heard him exhale, before blinking rapidly a few times as if he was dreaming, that none of this was real.

"It's real dad. I felt bad for mom leaving you after having been cheating on you for however long. And I already share her almost regularly, so this is nothing truly new to us. Of course, I asked her before setting this all up. Now, the only question I have for you, and it will not make me think any differently of you, is if you would like to join us, have her for yourself while I watch, or you just watch as I fuck her in as many positions as I can," you reassured your dad. At his opening and closing mouth, unable to form words, "How about you think about it and in the meantime, I will give you a view of me playing with her pussy."

At his slow nod, you grasped one of my wrists to pull me back onto your lap. This time I was facing your dad with my back against your chest and my legs on the outside of your legs, which you promptly spread further apart, baring my pussy, still framed by my crotchless panties, for the first time to your dad. One of your hands gripped my neck, partly behind my ear, as you turned my head to give me a deep kiss, before letting go of your grip. Joining your other hands in fondling my breasts, occasionally pulling my nipples or gently swatting in an upwards motion against them. Still kissing me, giving your father a show of our tongues rubbing against each other and dipping into the other's mouth, your hands made their way down to my tummy where you gave a small squeeze. Breaking the kiss briefly, you whispered "I love your tummy princess," before continuing the show, ignoring the saliva dribbling down our chins from our wet kisses.

Your hands released my tummy and made their way to my pussy, parting my pussy lips for your dad to see the deep pink of my vagina. Using one hand to hold me open, your other went to rub against me, briefly hitting my clit, briefly entering my vagina, and just rimming my ass, and then back again. After completing this pattern a few times, you drew your hand away and with it, a string of my juices, mixed with some of your cum that have been dribbling out of me, followed your hand before breaking off. A good amount of shine and juices were noticeable on your hand as you brought it up to our mouths, for both of us to lick off, our tongues meeting at the tip of your fingers. Simultaneous moans from both of us permeated the air, followed by a grunt from your dad prompted both of us to look at him. Finding him with his zipper open and his hand rubbing against what we could see of his cock. Looking back at each other, with you shooting me a brief, almost unnoticeable, I-knew-it glance, you pulled your hand away from where our mouths had been licking it back to my pussy, but this time you moved your lips to my neck to nibble and suck. My hips starting grinding against your hands, desperate to cum, after being turned on all day with only a brief orgasm from you had fucked me before this.

"You wanna cum, huh, my little cum slut? So needy for a release. Well, I will leave it up to dad. Guess you need to beg him to allow you to cum. Maybe after, he will allow you to blow him as you bounce on my dick. Now be a good girl and beg."

"Please daddy. Please, dad. I have been on edge all day, thinking about having your dick in my holes, sharing me with your son. Please let me cum and then feed me your cock." Shortly after meeting him for the first time, he had permitted me to call him "Dad," which I intend to take full advantage of.

"You may cum. But after you better thank him for fingering you to such a nice orgasm by helping him out of his clothes and then me. Then I want you to worship his cock with your mouth before shoving him into your tight little cunny as you sit in his lap. Then I want you to be slobbering over my cock while it is in your mouth."

Before you started to finger me to make me cum, you whispered "Who do you think I got my dirty talk and ordering someone around from" with a small chuckle in my ear. Two of your fingers were pistoning in and out of my pussy as your palm grinded against my clit, my hips grinding. The hand that was previously holding my pussy open moved to my asshole and started to push a finger in. My pussy almost instantly tightened around your fingers, leading you to pull them out and harshly rub against my pussy. Something that almost guarantees squirting from me as I cum. This time was no different.

My hips slowly stopped grinding against your palm as you lazily started to finger my pussy as my orgasm faded. Like most times when I cum, I could hear you praising me for being such a good girl, for cumming on your fingers, and for showing your dad just how well I squirt. Once the aftershocks faded and I got most of my breath back, I stood up from your lap feeling you get up from behind me.

"I love you, baby girl. Now, go on ahead and undress me, but I want you to crawl to my dad with your hips high and shoulders low," you told me after turning me around to face you. Not all of my strength had come back so you held me by my hips, briefly letting go as I pulled your shirt above your head, then coming back as I carefully undid your jeans. Pulling them down along with your briefs, the ones with vaginas all over them to match my panties that have penises, I briefly squeezed your dick with a whisper of "I love you right back," and a kiss as I pulled your jeans down as I slowly fell to my knees. Briefly kissing the tip of your cock after fully undressing you, I turned around still on my knees before crawling over to your dad.

Knowing full well the view of my swinging breasts and wiggling hips that he was getting. Once I reached him, I placed my chin lightly on his knee, "Hi daddy, I'm supposed to undress you now. Will you stand up for me please?"

I wouldn't say that I felt dwarfed between you and your father, with me being a good foot shorter and somehow smaller, but it would be true. You got your height from your dad with him being just a few inches more muscular and taller than you. I loved going out in public between the two of you as I knew nothing could hurt me. Minus that one time when I tripped over a crack in the sidewalk. When your dad fully stood up, with me still on my knees, I felt tiny. I started on his jeans first, undoing them and pulling them down, along with his plain colored briefs, leaving me face to face with his cock. Taking a second, I lick from the base to the tip, where I briefly pop his cock into my mouth, tasting his precum. Letting his cock pop from my mouth, I slowly stand up, dragging my breasts against him as I rise. Standing up, I am about level with his chest, making it easy to lift his shirt up and over his head with little help from him.

"Hi daddy," I tell him while circling a finger against his chest. "I'm glad that you decided to join us. I can't wait to have you both fill my holes, knowing that I am being tag-teamed by father and son."

Dropping my finger from his chest, I turned and swayed my hips as I made my way back to you. Leaning down, I engulfed your cock in my mouth in one swift take. A startled "Oh shit!" coming from your mouth. I enjoyed the taste of you as I made sure that you were more than wet enough to fuck me. Turning around, I reached under me to guide your penis into my pussy as I sank into your lap; every inch of you filling me up so nicely. A low moan leaving both of our lips as you felt my needy pussy already trying to milk you.

"You feel so good babe, I love feeling your cock in me," I tell you before I lean forward slightly to capture your dad's cock in my mouth. I do a mix of grinding and bouncing on your lap while I am licking and sucking your dad's cock. Every time I pull him from my mouth to lick the bottom of his shaft or his balls, a line connects us, similar to earlier with my pussy and your hand. Taking the chance with both of my holes full, you both start talking dirty to both me and each other.

"You picked a good woman, son. She gives head so well. I could watch her titties and tummy bouncing on your cock all day long."

"Mmph. Yea, dad. She can suck my soul out of me through my cock. She's such a hungry cock slut. You should see how needy she gets when I put her in the middle of a gangbang."

"How does her pussy feel? Think it could take both of us? Mmm, yes, suck just the tip. Lick under the head. Good girl."

"Nah dad," all of us were heavy breathing and moaning, though mine were muffled by the cock down my throat. "She wants one of us in her ass. Maybe both of us. Which hole would you want? I haven't fucked her in the ass yet today."

I started to slow down, leading for you to start fucking up into me, making me squeal, your hands on my hips to keep me steady. "How cute. I think I want to fuck her in her pussy after you cum in there. She can clean you off and get you hard again. Then I want to fuck her ass while you go back in her pussy filled with both of our cum."

"Good, cuz I'm close. And so is baby girl, aren't you? Does talking and making decisions for you like you aren't here turn you on? Hmm? After we both cum in your pussy, do you want me to feed it to you? You can taste the cum that made me. Fuck babe, you got so tight around me, I'm cumming. Mmmm. Squeeze your pussy around me, babe. Like that. Good girl."

I let your dad's cock from my mouth before turning my head to kiss you, still seated in your lap, while your dad fists his cock a couple of times. Breaking the kiss, I get off of you, only to turn around so I am facing you. Bending down, I pop my ass in the air as I start to lick your cock clean from our mix of juices. As your dad's cock enters my freshly fucked pussy, I stop to let out a long moan before telling you, "Your dad is stretching me so good. I bet he can feel his son's cum on his dick when he pushes into me. Will you spank my ass, daddy? Please?"

I felt and heard the series of smacks that your dad delivered on my ass, making me moan in between licks of your semi-erect cock. Once there were none of our juices left, I placed you in my mouth and started to blow you how you like; hard sucking, mixed with different speeds of bobbing, the occasional lick of your balls, and tonguing the tip of your cock when it isn't in my throat.

"I love your mouth baby, but I don't want to cum in it. Slow down a little, please. I don't want to rush my dad in fucking your pussy." I slowed my methods, now just interested in having you in my mouth as your dad fucked my pussy and occasionally spanked my ass. "Hey dad, put a finger or two in her ass. You can just use your spit as lube for now. Don't stretch her too much with your fingers, she likes to feel your cock stretching her."

12