A New Take on Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmph," I agreed as best as I could with your cock still in my mouth. I felt his spit drip onto my asshole as he held my ass cheeks apart before one of his fingers slowly made his way into my ass. "Moormph," I asked, and he understood, adding another finger into my ass. "Mmmmm."

I concentrated on squeezing his dick and fingers, allowing your cock to rest in my mouth-another version of cock-warming that we both enjoy, while you watched as your dad took pleasure in fucking me.

"Oh fuck," your dad said, thrusting hard a few more times. "Your pussy is amazing at milking my dick. Holy crap. Okay, let me pull out. Then you can turn around and let my son see our cum dribbling out of your pussy."

I did as he said, showing bending over so you can see my pussy as I pushed a little bit of cum out. I felt your fingers scoop out what I let out before I heard you tell me to turn around and taste it. I lapped at your fingers as if it was the tastiest thing I have ever had, though it was the naughtiest.

"There's some lube under that couch cushion. Not that one, the one that no one likes. Great. will you grab that dad? In the meantime, you, baby girl, are going to seat herself on my cock and kiss me with your cum tasting mouth. Mmmm, I can feel the squish of both of our cum. Good girl."

As we were kissing, I could feel your dad drip lube onto my asshole before using his fingers to push it inside me, slyly rubbing against the thin wall separating his finger from your cock. He removed his fingers from my ass and I heard the lube bottle click closed before I felt his cock push into my ass. "Ah, slowly, slowly," I gasped in between kisses. "Yess, like that. Feels so good." Slowly he completely bottomed out in my ass, "I feel so full from the both of you. Move, please move."

"You got it, baby girl. She's ready. Go on ahead dad, fuck my girl's ass." Your dad wasted no time, slowly pulling out on the first thrust before slamming back into me, causing my back to arch, setting a rapid pace after. You slowly started thrusting into my pussy, not as fast as your dad, thrusting in on every third or fourth thrust of his and pulling out the same. The two different paces were making my head spin. I could do nothing except enjoy the double penetration from you and your dad.

"Can you feel your dad in my ass as you fuck my pussy babe? Do you like fucking my pussy that is full of his and your cum? Daddy, can you feel him? I can feel both of you."

I got no response except a few grunts and an "Oh fuck."

Slowly you started to match your dad's pace, both of you thrusting in and out at the same time, leaving me oh so full and then so empty at the same time. I could feel the ball in my stomach grow until I was on the cusp of orgasming. A few more thrusts and a slap on my ass had me crying out as I came.

"Ohh fuck. I did not think it was possible, but you got even tighter. Fuck baby girl, you feel even better. You are gonna make me cum even faster."

"Ohhh, son, your girl is amazing. I am going to cum," he started thrusting slower but deeper, "right now." He thrusted a few more times before going deep in my ass and holding still. The feeling of him cumming must have set you off as you thrusted deep into my pussy and started cumming too. Feeling the two of you cum, only further continued my orgasm that still hadn't faded from before. One rolled into two.

Slowly, your dad pulled his softening cock from my ass, allowing his cum to drip towards my pussy where your softening cock was slowly slipping out. Your dad went and sat down on the couch, still breathing heavily, but with the look of a man who is more than satisfied. While he was recovering, I lifted off your lap and sat down next to you. My legs over your lap with your arm around my shoulder holding me to your chest, one hand stroking along my legs. A comfortable silence filled the air.

"That was pretty great. Either of you up for tomorrow night?"

12