A New Teacher's Welcoming Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah that's it baby, get that new cock down your throat, fill yourself with it," Marcus urged her on. "So many cocks for you this morning, pity I have to make money, but I'm sure these two will keep you entertained."

Raul high-fived Marcus and I before Marcus knelt on the lounge behind Sharon and slid his cock into her hole. "Fuck, fuck," she sighed in delight. "Give me that cock baby, yeah fuck my dirty pussy."

Again, I was kind of shocked by what I was seeing and hearing, but maybe it was all part of the game, a role-play of sorts that they perform whenever they're fucking.

Raul was standing nearby, wanking his cock, but it didn't take long for him to find somewhere to put it because Marcus, true to his word, wasn't holding back.

"Come on baby," with one leg standing on the edge of the sofa he pulled her back and she instinctively opened her mouth waiting for his jizz.

"Oh fuck you love cum so much," Marcus mewed, "These boys will fill you up today, won't you lads?"

"Fuck yeah," Raul said as I lay their silently watching her swallow his load like a champion.

"Might need to call the president of the Boat Club," Sharon said seductively. "Introduce a few new possible members."

The last time I'd heard of the Boat Club was on my first day at school, now here it was again.

"I'll do that," Marcus said, "In the meantime Raul, you know what she likes, just like last night, hey Raul?"

'Of course we will, hey Julian let's fuck her hey, fill her with cock."

"Oh God yes," Sharon said as she fell back onto me before sliding onto the floor between my legs.

"Good lads!" Marcus said as he wandered away towards his bedroom.

Once more Sharon was sucking my cock as if it was the most delicious thing on earth.

Raul squatted down behind her and plunged his cock deep into her pussy, eliciting a slight yelp of delightful pain as he bottomed out.

"Oh, fuck yeah that's it, fuck my cunt, fuck me hard."

Raul grabbed her by her slender waist and began really banging away hard, the sweet sound of a gushing wet pussy filled the room and Sharon used my stiff rod as a way of supporting herself through Raul's onslaught.

"I fuck you all day, I fuck you all night," he said. "But first he fuck you as well, we both fuck you together."

Sharon knew what that meant and she lifted herself up between my legs. As soon as she was up I clapped my knees together and she mounted my cock.

She effortlessly filled her cunt with my cock and shook her tits in my face, beckoning me to suck her extended nipples.

Her cunt was a true delight to have wrapped around my member. Her pussy contractions were in sync with her sensual hip movements.

Raul stood up on the lounge and Sharon instinctively took his cock in her hand and guided it to her mouth. With his balls hanging low she cupped them firmly, eliciting a groan of delight from the randy Frenchman.

Her cunt was oozing wetness as she coated Raul's cock with her saliva, no doubt preparing it for an anal invasion.

With it slick with spit Raul hopped back down and Sharon stared straight and deep into my eyes.

I was expecting a repeat of Raul's and my liaison with Gill, but when I felt his cock pushing up against my own, I had to protest.

"Careful there mate," I said around Sharon's shoulder, "I'm not sure....." Sharon had planted her lips on mine and her tongue ventured into my mouth as Raul pushed his cock alongside mine.

"What the fuck," I was able to mumble through closed lips.

"This is fucking," Raul cooed, "Filling her cunt with cock."

Sharon just moaned with an animal's utterance as Raul pushed his cock in against mine.

"Good Lord," I cried out as Raul began thrusting into her.

"These women are the best, yes?" he asked. "They just love fucking."

Sharon didn't allow me to answer because once more she had planted her tongue in my mouth, searching for mine.

I reciprocated by poking it right out for her, an action that elicited yet another deep guttural moan.

"Yeah she's sucking your tongue like it's a cock," Raul uttered. "Two cocks is not enough for this slut, she wants another one."

With that comment Sharon exploded in orgasm squeezing Raul's cock and mine tight together in her soaking wet cunt.

"This is so much fucking fun," she cried in happiness, "Fuck me on the circle, let's get on the circle."

"Yes," Raul said emphatically as he pulled out, eliciting a small pussy fart, "Like last night."

Sharon lifted herself off my cock and it slapped hard against my abdomen.

"Amazing," she said. "Raul, on your back."

Dutifully Raul laid on his back and stroked his cock, and rather than facing him, Sharon rode him reverse cowboy, allowing me the beauty of her smile and petite frame. Easily she slipped onto his cock and I replayed the scene with Gill in my head, just this time with two cocks to fill one hole, not two.

"Go easy now," she said.

"Don't go easy," Raul called out, "Fuck her hard."

To be honest seeing his cock planted full into her quim made me think that maybe it wouldn't fit, but it already had before, so as she hung her legs around me I rested my cock on Raul's and pushed it home.

"Oh my god," she whimpered in delight, "Yeah that's it. Stretch my pussy, fuck it!"

With ease Raul and I both fitted, to the hilt, in her stretched cunt. All that she could do was moan, moan and moan as we both thrust into her.

"Stop, just for a second," she said. "Stay still."

Slowly she began moving around, gazing into my eyes as she did so. She was rubbing her g-spot up against our cocks. I leaned over onto my left arm and began to tweak her right nipple and that set her off once more.

"Oh shit," she whimpered, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, yeah, fuck my cunt."

Her movement quickened and as soon as Raul thrust into her she screamed out in orgasmic delight, her pussy tightening around our cocks.

"Oh, fuck, Jesus, yes," she called out. "Fucking hell."

"Yes baby, cum for your men, cum around our cocks," Raul said.

All I could mutter was a "fucking hell" as I slid my cock out of her, slowly decreasing in intensity and frequency, orgasming cunt.

'Amazing,' I said, "Just fucking amazing."

Sharon reached down and began fingering her clit and I watched as her legs twitched as she pressed home hard.

Knowing what she was now like I crawled over to her and fed her my cock before I too reached down and began rubbing her swollen nub.

'Yeah suck my cock,' I urged her on. "Suck my dick."

Raul began pushing her head back and forth onto my cock and she was loving it, loving being fucked with wild abandon. As he did so he shifted sideways and lifted her left leg and began a steady pumping into her sloppy pussy.

Sharon began pumping my cock with her free hand and I know I've said it before, but my cock had never been harder than it was right then, and she knew it.

Suddenly she twisted herself up and spun around so that she was kneeling across the circle. Raul shuffled across and she grabbed his juice coated cock and began sucking it. I knew that she was wanting my hard cock in her hot quim, so I obliged.

Holding onto her hips I began a seriously rapid sequence of thrusts, followed by a gentle slap on her arse cheeks, and then long slow and deep pushes into her noisy wet cunt.

As I stood there fucking my head teacher boss I noticed a mirror to my left. It gave me the perfect view of the three of us on the circle. I was mesmerised by what I was looking at. It was indeed a surreal experience to be sober and fucking a woman in her late 30s early 40s at such an early time of the day. It left me wondering what the rest of the day was going to bring.

Sharon once more flipped over and once she was on her back, Raul took my spot at her pussy and I moved to her mouth. She shuffled slightly back so that her head was hanging over the back of the circle, allowing me easy access down her experienced throat.

Raul had a real sense of urgency in his movements, and it was only after about two minutes did he declare that he was about to cum.

"Oh yes, fuck, oui, yes, fuck," he cried out softly as his cock erupted inside her, an action that brought her immense pleasure.

I though was nowhere near the orgasm phase of the proceedings and even with her deft handiwork I was simply hard and incredibly aroused.

When Raul finally retrieved his cock from her sopping pussy, Sharon reached down and began fingering herself, smearing his cum and her own juices over her well stretched snatch.

"Oh my god," Raul muttered, as he watched Sharon slide a few fingers into her pussy. "The women in this country are so sexy."

Sharon popped my cock out of her mouth and said. "Look at this cock would you? It's superb. I bet the ladies at the pub are lining up for it."

"Which pub are you staying at?" Raul asked, intrigued.

"Umm, just one in town," I said, realising that he knew exactly where Erin and Georgie lived.

When Sharon muttered the words "Federal Hotel," Raul jumped straight off the circle and came around to me.

Grabbing me on the shoulder he said, "Fuck you, you're living at the same pub as Georgie and Erin and you don't fucking tell me."

"Whoa, hang on!" Sharon called out, "Georgie and Erin, not the girl's captain and vice-captain, Georgie and Erin, please be another pair?"

I stepped back and held my hands up in surrender.

"Fuck," was all I could offer.

"No way," Raul cried out. "They were in the car, yes?"

I just nodded and watched my cock sadly deflate.

"Oh my fucking god," Sharon said softly. "You fucking idiot."

"I didn't know they were students," I began, "It was my first night here and I was tired, and drunk and they're both 18..."

"Both!" Raul said, "What? You fucked them both! I don't know if I believe you!"

"Oh he did," Sharon said, looking me up and down. "I can tell. He's definitely their type. It all makes sense now."

I was about to ask "what type is that? And what makes sense?", but I held off.

"And you fucked Erin's mother as well," Sharon laughed. "Wow. You've been bloody busy."

"He probably fucked Erika as well," Raul said jokingly, but when he saw the look on my face, his expression changed to shock. "No. You didn't fuck her as well, no, no, no."

"Good god," Sharon laughed again. "You are a total fuck up, do you know that?"

Unsurprisingly, 'You're a total fuck up," was exactly what my ex Natasha called me.

"Have they asked for any special treatment? I'll be taking them out of your classes anyway."

"No, and fair enough," I humbly replied.

Sharon buried her head in her hands in thought as Raul backed away towards the door out to the pool.

"I might just," he nodded towards the clear blue water,' "Have a swim."

Without looking up Sharon just nodded slowly. She sat like that until the familiar sound of a car coming up the gravel drive grabbed her attention.

To see who it was she had to lean right back across the circle. Her lithesome form once again roused my cock and instinctively I grabbed a hold of it.

"Good, it's the president."

I was still holding my cock when she looked back around and said, "Don't even fucking think about it."

When she said "President", okay, I thought she meant a bloke. Call me sexist if you like, but it's just what the first thing was that came to mind.

It was when I heard the sound of light, not big heavy blokey footsteps, coming down the hall I had an inkling that this was not what I was expecting.

When the delightful, beautiful and shocked Jenny, the woman with the neat black black bob and wraparound dress from the barbecue, walked into the room I used both hands to cover my dick.

"Jaysus," she said laughingly. "That didn't take long to get him into the boat club."

"Ha," Sharon laughed, "He may not be joining."

"Why the fuck not? We need some younger meat."

Sharon relayed, with a few interruptions and corrections from myself, how I got to be standing in her living room totally naked with a semi erect cock.

"Alright," Jenny said, before she was distracted by Raul getting out of the pool. "Him as well?"

Sharon just shrugged, chuckled and nodded to me and said. "Well it was just him to begin with."

"Right then," Jenny said, as she undid the tie around her dress. "You can deal with the school based issues regarding this fuck up, but I didn't drive out here for a haircut."

She certainly didn't need a haircut, because underneath that simple dress was nought, no bra, panties or even a whisper of a hair on her well defined and beautiful pussy. Her breasts too were perfectly balanced and the very slight rise of her post pregnancy belly added to her allure.

With a look of pure lust writ large on her stunning face Jenny sauntered the three metres towards me. Looking me deep in the eyes she grabbed my balls with her left hand then took a hold of my cock with her right. My breath quickened as she stroked my cock up and down before sliding her index finger across a drop of pre-cum that had formed on the very end of my rapidly hardening dick.

Sharon seemed to have given up all notions of finding a solution for the Erin and Georgie problem and was now rubbing her pussy as she watched Jenny gently wank my cock to full hardness.

"I'm expecting to taste the familiar flavour of my good friend Sharon," Jenny said, "Maybe mixed with a bit of Raul jizz?"

I could barely speak.

"No, it all went to shit soon after he came."

"I don't mind," Jenny said, looking back at Sharon. "You keep yourself busy Shaz, I'm going to test him on a one-on-one basis. See if he passes muster or not."

"Sure," Sharon said as she looked towards Raul, "It won't take long for him to recover. The spare room is made up."

Jenny wrapped her hand around my cock like she was pulling a trolley and we headed back down the hall into a room that had clearly been set up for all wild kinds of fucking.

Hanging from the bedhead were a selection of ropes, ribbons and lengths of cloth. A massage table lay in one corner and a swing was hitched to the ceiling. On the bedside table was a number of bottles of oils, vibrators and dildoes all lined up ready for use.

"Hmm," I said appreciatively as I checked out the ensuite, "This is quite the setup."

"Oh yeah, they take their fucking very seriously." Jenny said before hopping up on the bed and kneeling on the edge of it.

I stood in front of her and to my surprise she began to kiss me as if we were long lost lovers. Her tongue went deep as I stroked her hips and moved slowly up her back. Pulling away she began to kiss and stroke my chest and I reciprocated by kissing her neck and sliding down to her left tit.

When I sucked on her nipple she elicited a slight moan and said, "You're going to make me satisfied, aren't you? Fuck me nice and hard, make me cum?"

I was determined to make it into the Boat Club, so I was ready to perform above and beyond my own capacity.

"If they made a video of this fuck, it would make millions," I said.

"It wouldn't be my first," she said.

"Video, or million?" I asked.

She paused for a moment before saying, "Well both, actually."

I wasn't surprised at all by her response, so to take it further as she kissed me on my chest I reached over and gave her a slap on the arse. Her seductive moan meant that I could continue on, but she quickly threw herself back onto the bed and pulled her knees up against her ears.

"Lick it," she commanded, "Lick my pussy and arse."

Pussy I'd licked before, but an arsehole? No, that wasn't on any to-do list I'd ever drawn up.

But with her delicious looking pussy opening before me, and her rosebud anus positioned below, I was not going to back off, despite my reluctance.

"Yeah come on baby," she said, turning all dirty talk pornstar on me. "Lick my clit, stick your tongue in my cunt.'

I followed orders and with a fervour born from my balls' desperate need for emptying, I licked, sucked and fucked her pussy as if I hadn't eaten for days and I was offered a sweet mango.

Whenever she groaned or elicited a 'Fuck yeah" I went even harder. As I sucked her clit she would gently quiver. I would increase the suction and flick it with my tongue. Then she would moan harder and I could taste and feel her juices escape.

I could see that her arsehole was now covered by a mix of her juices and my spit so I deftly, and ever so gently, gave it a quick lick. It really made no difference to her demeanour so I abandoned that act without hesitation.

She suddenly reached out towards the bedside table, deftly opened the draw and retrieved a long, extremely realistic dildo. Waving it at me I was fearful that she was going to strap it on and fuck me up the arse, but thankfully she simply lubricated it with a heavy strand of saliva and handed it to me.

"Suck my clit and fuck me with this," she demanded. I acquiesced, but only because I really wanted to sink my own cock deep inside her. I was as hard as titanium enhanced steel so I edged around closer to her mouth in the hope that she would grab a hold of my cock as some sort of counterweight at least.

It worked because as soon as I slipped the head of the dildo into her wet snatch she wrapped her delicate fingers around my prick and began to give it a thorough workout. Those very strokes quickened as I pushed the fake cock deeper inside her while simultaneously recommencing the attack on her clit.

'Oh fuck yeah," she called out, "Fuck yes, suck my fucking clit, fuck my cunt."

Jenny clearly liked it rough, and by the pounding she was giving my cock, liked to dish it out rough as well. So rough I gave her.

"Suck my cock you slut, suck it down your dirty throat," I said as I pushed the dildo in harder, eliciting an excited groan from the writhing nympho. She also responded by shifting herself underneath me and lifting her knees closer to herself, revealing even more clearly her arsehole.

I wasn't going to lick it again, but as soon as she took my knob in her well-practised mouth I slid a finger right up her bum.

"Fucking hell," she cried gently, "You are definitely in the club, and you haven't even fucked me yet."

"Well," I said as I slid an extra finger into her arse. "There's no time like the present."

I was going to pull the dildo out, climb aboard and get merry with her cunt, but Jenny had another idea. Keeping the dildo firmly lodged in her snatch she rolled onto all fours and presented her arsehole to me.

"Be a nice lad now and grab some lube from the top drawer," she instructed me. "Then fuck my arse."

It was less than ten seconds between her finishing the sentence and me resting my cock up against her sphincter. With the dildo's balls resting up against my own and its girth filling her cunt, I was surprised that I managed to get inside, but being the gentleman I pushed on and into the darkness of her anus.

"Oh fuck yeah," she moaned out loudly, "Fuck my arse, go on fuck it."

Of all the women I'd fucked so far in Coolamein, Jenny was without a doubt one of the dirtiest.

"Oh fuck that dick feels good, fucking good, give it to me deeper, you fuck," she continued.

I lifted my right leg up on the bed which gave me more of an angle to fully press my cock home up her arse. She had the dildo firmly implanted in her cunt and it really felt amazing to be sliding into her oiled hole and feel the ribs of the dildo rub against my cock.

As I pounded her anus and she moaned appreciatively, I couldn't help but wonder what Raul and Sharon were up to. I imagined them coming into the room and interrupting us. Raul would begin fucking Jenny's mouth, Sharon would pull my cock straight out of Jen's arse and suck me off, because that's the dirty kind of slut she just has to be. Maybe Sharon would strap the dildo on and start to fuck Jenny herself and Raul and I would be getting blow-jobs from them both?