A New Teacher's Welcoming Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I probably should not have begun this fantasist moment because those mental images began to bring me closer to orgasm, and Jenny seemed to know it.

With a quick glance over her shoulder she pushed back into me and said, "Going to cum are you, hmmm? Thinking of cumming in my arse?"

Just hearing those words was almost enough for me, but I held on for dear life.

She raised the stakes by saying "You'd rather be out there fucking Sharon and cumming in her mouth, wouldn't you? Fucking her with your French friend, jizzing over her face like the slut she is."

Again, and I don't know how I did it, I was able to keep the hose crimped, so to speak, but when she grabbed my balls and uttered the next phrase, I was a goner.

"Or those two sluts from school in a 69er and you're fucking one as the other licks your balls and...."

She never really got to finish that sentence because as soon as I Imagined Georgie licking my balls as I fucked Erin from behind, I came like a stallion.

"Oh for fuck's sake," I cried out and followed it with a slap of her right arse cheek. "You're fucking evil."

Jenny laughed out loud and I could feel her speeding up the rate at which she was plunging the fake cock into her cunt. With my cock still firmly inside her arse the sensation of the dildo rubbing up against the underside of it sent shocks through my body.

"Ohhhh god," she moaned, "Yeah, that's it, ohhh fuck, oh fuck."

Her orgasm was so intense that she threw herself forward and my cock popped out of her arse. Free from my member she quickly rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide, and continued the onslaught on herself.

When I saw her classically beautiful face, the sexy as fuck bob haircut and her finely proportioned tits I leaned over and rubbed her clit, eliciting a rolling motion through her torso as she felt my fingers push firmly against her nub.

"Lick it," she commanded, "Suck my clit."

I had no problem with that at all, so I followed orders as requested. My cock was still semi-hard and she grabbed a hold of it as I moved in closer to feast on her juices. I wasn't expecting her to suck on my dick, considering where it had just been and all, and gladly she didn't, but she did tug on it in such a way that the old boy was almost back at full power.

It was at the moment that I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue that she grabbed my cock with such a firm grip that I thought for one second that my knob would pop like a water balloon.

"Fuck yes, fuck," she cried out, "Now kiss me, and let me taste my cunt juice."

I wasn't at all used to this part with Jenny, and in essence it's kind of weird that it's so unusual, but when you're about to join some wild swinging fuck group, damn you'll do pretty much anything.

When our tongues met it had a rapid calming effect on her, it was passionate, in a way, but nothing like kissing Natasha or any of the other girlfriends that I'd had before.

She broke the kissing off, nodded towards the ensuite and said. "Be a love, have a shower and throw me a towel."

I was half expecting her to climb in with me, give me a blow-job followed by another round with Sharon and Raul. All she did though was toss the towel over the dunny before having a quick rinse with the handheld shower.

It must be all the nonsensical and unrealistic sex that I'd been having since I arrived in Coolamein that as I walked into the kitchen area I was fully expecting to find Raul and Sharon hard at it on the dining table. Instead Sharon was dressed in a short, very sexy black dress and Raul was attired in a classic shorts and T-shirt combo.

Raul pointed to some folded clothes resting over the back of a chair and said, "Get dressed, I'm dropping you back to the pub."

"What?" I said incredulously, "Now?"

"Yes, fucking now," Sharon said with a touch of anger in her voice.

"And then what?" I asked, 'What's the plan?"

"You need to get all your stuff back, phone, clothes, and bike and then check the fuck out of that hotel, today."

My disbelieving, sullen look only egged her on.

"Don't get all fucking mopey on me ya dopey cunt," she said, and for an English teacher her vocabulary had collapsed to that of an abusive tradie. I felt like a brickies apprentice.

"Just do as you're told or there'll be no more of this," she lifted her dress exposing her pussy, "or that." She nodded at Jenny as she came back down the hall.

"Or any of the other women that like to fuck like wild things in this town," Jenny added.

On balance, they were right, but I still had one problem.

"Where will I be moving to?"

"That's all sorted," Sharon said, "Marcus will let you know when he finishes his sale."

"Right then, I'm a kept man now am I? Here just for the pleasure of all you ladies?" I had the temerity of saying.

"Well Raul has done quite well from being our group's little gigolo, so now it's you," Jenny said.

Jenny stood right next to me and pressed her naked breast up against my arm. "Now get dressed and fuck off back to the Federal, before we change our minds."

With that said within five minutes Raul and I were out in his car heading down the driveway.

The time was only 11.30 allowing me enough time to at least grab a few hours of sleep before I really had to get moving. Raul shouted me some Macca's breakfast which I inhaled before we pulled into the hotel carpark. All that time though I was thinking about my curious dilemma and my overwhelming desire to fuck Erin and Georgie again.

"Well my friend," he said. "When I can come back to this wonderful land down under I expect that we will both finally fuck those pretty young things."

"Well," I responded, "You still have tonight, pop in for a farewell drink around seven and we'll see what happens."

"Of course!" he exclaimed, "Yes tonight, more beer and maybe we both fuck them."

"Yeah," I slapped him on the knee, "Fuck Sharon's plan, let's give them the time of their life."

"You are a dangerous man, Julian, I like it."

With my plan of ultimate professional self-destruction well underway I left Raul in the car and I leapt up the stairs with careless abandon. Passing one of the older Rotarians I saw being fucked the night before, I entered my room to find my bike, all my clothes and my phone all neatly stacked on my bed.

Making sure that the door was locked I stripped off and lay down on my bed. I opened my phone and saw a message from my ex Natasha. As keen as I was to hear from her the message threw every plan I had into complete disarray.

It was a selfie of Natasha standing in front of the large Welcome to Coolamein sign at the entrance to town.

"Surprise!" read the caption.

It had been sent only 30 minutes earlier.

Any thoughts of fucking Erin and Georgie with Raul went straight out the window, in fact, everything once more tumbled and rolled in every direction.

-----

Remember send us a message and let us know what you want to see happen to Julian and Natasha.