A New Teacher's Welcoming Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd say that we're pretty okay now, don't you?" I said.

In answer Natasha began pumping my cock with her mouth and all that could be heard was "Glouph, glouph, glouph," as she did so. I saw that as her head went forward, so did the hand wrapped around Raul's cock.

Long strands of spit and precum stretched from our cocks to her mouth as she quickly swapped from one cock to another.

I lay back on the bed and pulled Natasha back on me so that she was facing Raul. She groaned in delight as my cock slid into her super wet pussy and she even reached down and rubbed her clit as soon as I was inside her.

"Fuck my mouth," she directed at Raul who immediately jumped up on the bed and slid it into her mouth.

"Yes mam," he said, to which she replied "Glouph, glouph."

With one hand supporting herself and the other on her clit, Raul held his cock and balls with one hand and the back of her head with the other.

She then began an unintelligible ranting as an orgasm flowed through her body.

"Oh god, yes I want this, fucking great, my cunt, oh my cunt, yes fuck me, fuck my mouth."

She then threw herself against me and I could feel her pussy tighten against my cock.

"My turn to fuck her," Raul insisted.

"Yes please," Natasha begged and rolled onto all fours.

I stood up and went to the end of the bed where her head was and recommenced the face fucking. I even kissed the dirty minx as Raul pounded into her. Again the long strands of spit hung from her mouth and when she retracted from me I could see a spit goatee had formed on her chin.

She then turned around towards Raul and licked her juices off his cock before laying on her side, offering her pussy back to me.

Raul didn't mind at all and he just went back to having his dick sucked and giving her tits a bit of a squeeze and said, "You didn't tell me your girlfriend was such a great fuck."

"I was planning on keeping that a secret," I said.

"I have another secret," Natasha said. "Do you want me to show you?"

"Hell yeah," Raul answered for me.

She got me to sit back on the bed and once again backed onto me. This time however it wasn't her pussy that wrapped itself around my cock, to my shock and delight, it was her arse.

"Oh what the hell," I cried out, "Since when did you do this?"

She didn't answer because Raul was shoving his cock back in her mouth again.

"Glouph, glouph, glough," she went as he face fucked her hard.

"Lick my pussy," she asked of him, a wish that he honoured.

As soon as he sucked her clit into his mouth she cried out in ear-piercing screams of ecstasy.

"Oh Christ all fucking mighty," she screamed, "Oh yeah baby, lick it, fucking lick my clit."

I was sure that at this point Natasha was possessed by another person. Some crazy pornstar had taken over her soul, and I didn't care one bit.

It was confirmed when as she was on her back and Raul was fucking her arse and rubbing her clit, she popped my cock out of her mouth and said, "Both of you together, pease, it will be the first time."

"Really?" I said, surprised.

She laughed and said, "What do you take me for, some kind of tramp?"

With that she climbed on top of Raul and offered up her arse to me.

I spat down on my cock, rubbed it around my knob and quite easily slipped it back into her arse.

""Gaaarrrr,' was all she could elicit as we relived fucking Gill. For Raul and I this was all part of what we do, please women in whatever sexual way they like.

"Oh my god," she moaned, 'They said it would be intense, but I didn't know...oh god... it would be this good."

She was right of course, it was really good. In fact it was excellent. Skewering my beloved with two cocks was better than any of the other fucks I'd had since arriving in Coolamein. Well maybe not counting Erin and Georgie. I wanted to fuck again them so bad.

I could feel my balls begin to ready themselves and that all too familiar feeling in my cock tell me that I was on the verge of cumming, and I decided that considering the debauched activity in front of us, that a facial would really top off this surprising turn of events.

Natasha though had other ideas. We'd been fucking for so long that she knew that I was close, and she gently pushed me away and flipped herself off Raul.

"Not so fast, big boy," she said to me. "Don't we have all night?"

"Well,' I said, not really welcoming this return to normal conversation. "But I have to be at this new place soon, to meet the agent."

"That agent?" Raul asked with a sly grin on his face. "The husband of your head teacher?"

"Indeed," I said with a wink that Natasha clearly saw.

"Let me guess, you fucked your head teacher?" She asked.

"Well, we both did, this morning in fact."

Natasha said nothing but looked from one of us to the other.

"Anyway, you need to fuck her," I said to Raul, "You're leaving tomorrow, which is sad, so fuck my girlfriend nice and hard tonight."

"Leaving!" Natasha said mournfully. "That's not fair.'

"Well," I said. "Let's enjoy it while we can."

I stood up and Natasha lay back against the wall, spreading her legs wide as she did so. Her pussy had been neatly trimmed since we last met and as she fingered her slit she commanded Raul, "Lick it."

He dived down between her legs and her head banged against the wall as he went to town. I stood up on the creaky mattress, threw one leg over her writhing torso and began to slap my cock over her face.

"Who's been a little cock slut since I went away," I taunted. "She'll fit in well here in Coolamein, won't she Raul?"

"Si," he said, "It's why I will be coming back to fuck her some more."

Natasha couldn't respond because I had my cock down her throat.

"Okay man," I instructed Raul, "Time to fuck her."

As he was kneeling on the floor he simply pulled her forward and effortlessly pushed his cock deep into her twat.

"Oh fuck yeah, fuck my cunt, fuck my pussy," she cried out.

I repositioned myself next to her and rather than silence her with my cock, I squeezed her delightfully pert tits and we kissed like the long lost lovers that we were.

As she grabbed and wanked my cock I slid my hand down and rubbed her clit. I was no longer concerned about touching Raul's dick, in fact the arousal that my rubbing and kissing caused sent Natasha into yet another orgasm.

"Oh God, fucking hell, mmm, yeah," she groaned as her pelvis lifted off the mattress, causing Raul's slick cock to slide up and down her wet cunt lips.

Taking his cock in hand Raul began slapping it against her pussy, the slopping sound an indication of just how wet Natasha was.

I took the lead and pulled Natasha onto the bed into a spooning position and I wasn't surprised to feel how easily my cock slid into her cunt. Raul moved back up next to her face and she feverishly sucked his cock as he held the back of her head and thrust his hips.

What Natasha didn't know was Raul's tell, that moment when he's about to cum, and nothing was going to stop him.

"This is it," was all the warning she got before his cock exploded in her mouth, forcing her to quickly withdraw allowing the rest of his load to spray over her face, and come just a bit too close to me for comfort.

With that distraction I decided that the double facial I had envisaged would indeed happen. I pulled out and despite a late protest from Natasha I knelt over her face and shot a load into her open mouth. The sight of her lying there, her legs spread, her pussy wet and well fucked, cum dripping from her mouth and her entire body glistening with sweat, I knew that all was finally well in my world.

Raul wasn't quite finished for the night either and when he asked me about the house I checked my phone.

There were three messages from Marcus and one from Sharon all asking me where I was. The most recent was from Sharon and it was only five minutes earlier. It was just a pin drop on a map.

I replied that we'd be there in about 15 minutes. To which she responded. "Is Natasha with you?"

I responded with a sly pic of Raul having his cock cleaned by Natasha.

Sharon replied with a group of a dozen people out near a pool.

"Nice! The Boat Club is having an impromptu surprise farewell for Raul, so don't be long."

"Quick!' I said, faking urgency. "We need to get there tout suite."

"Oh what?" Natasha moaned with disappointment. "Can't I just stay here for a while. It's his last night and all."

"Both of you get dressed." I said as I pulled my shorts on. "We need to meet the agent."

"Can't I even have a shower?" Natasha begged me.

"Not really, just throw your dress on and have one at the house. There's even a pool."

Raul of course had twigged to what was going on and said. "Yes it's fucking hard to get a nice house here in Coolamein, so we better get going."

Five minutes later I closed the door to the room and after Natasha made a quick trip to the toilet the three of us were on our way to one of the biggest nights of our lives. A Boat Club orgy.

12